Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeiledWords thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Congratulations for thread number 4 Arpita.🥳

That is quite an achievement. 3 cheers to you.🥂

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations for thread number 4 Arpita.🥳

as always, thanks a lot raji ♥️
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations Arpita! Truly truly well deserved. This story deserves it. Your writing deserves it. This and more. ❤️❤️❤️

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations Arpita 🎉

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations Appy di!!! 🤗

You revived the damn thing 😂😂♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well deserved, I am back in IF after years!!!!

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

thread 4 🥳 let's complete it with 2 chapters

Edited by lechuarshi - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Isha, I am truly tired myself too. We don't need to agree at all. I stopped responding to your questions in between, not worth it again and again.

I have to come to conclusion we both will never agree because you and I have ONE stark difference here, you are OK with Arnav finding things and then act which is reactive mode, while I expect Arnav to be proactive and anticipate things before they happen and nullify if possible. There are so many things he could have easily anticipated and acted on to avoid suffering for himself. He being reactive is utterly unbelievable and stupid for me, given how his character has been set in this story as astute and brilliant. The stakes were highest for him - His entire 10 years of hard work, status and image in society, his relationship with his wife and divorce getting fast tracked, life long guilt and suffocation - Wasn't this worth for him to sit with Aman and Akash who will keep things secret, spit out every details he remembers, consequences, who all can benefit, rivals, business impact, blackmailing, pics and this is all still very discreet and he ended up telling Akash and Aman anyways, just too late as usual - To me this was beyond critical and should have been handled very differently. He went to Nepal instead. He fell short in my eyes and I gave my proofs as to how and what he could have easily avoided. If you disagree, I am ok with it. That doesn't change my opinion or observations and should not change yours too.

Believe it or NOT, proactive is the most important aspect in my life and I live by it.

I have seen leaders lead their life by being proactive, mitigate risk by anticipating them, watch trends, never drop the ball. Arnav here is leading multiple companies so I had this basic expectation from him, maybe if I lower the expectations, I might see him in different light. But then it will defeat the purpose.

Another unfortunate commonality between me and Arnav is we both have exact same degrees - Software engineers and then masters in management -> My life lesson from management taught me to be proactive first, networking & communication, logical, anticipate risks and act. I am sure he learned the same.

Another commonality we have is love for chess, the game teaches you to watch around, look for risks, watch opponents moves and anticipate future moves too and save the king. In fact it's the only game allowed in USA in schools at least in CA schools because it forces kids from childhood to become proactive, think about risks, attacks around them and not panic in real situations but handle wisely.

Unfortunately I felt Arnav failed on all accounts for me. I have the right to feel the I want and you have right to feel the way you want.

Arpita - I want you to confirm Arnav meeting Lavanya without informing Khushi about the incident, without Khushi knowing he is meeting La, showing concerns, sympathy and care towards La - Isn't this emotional cheating? And La touching hugging him, clinging to him and he touching La even if it's simple patting but with care is physical cheating.

Arpita - I will send this information to you if you want. But I need your thought process and explanation as an author here first. Then it's your choice to shot down my claim or accept it. You dodging it saying "HE was unfair to Khushi" will NOT work anymore as you can see. And it will help you in the long run as well if you decide to write professionally, so I request you to take this as a positive feedback and clarify.

Hi Swati. I read your comment. And I genuinely want to understand the need to know the thing right away when I don't even know every motive of the character has even been established yet!

I'm frankly a bit taken aback by the whole discussion. Since it happened on the comments board, I think it's only fair that I respond there so it's out in the open.

I also don't understand the question you guys are asking and the need to clarify my thought process about what? Why did I write this particular sequence? Do I think it’s cheating? Do I think it’s not cheating?

If that is the only question even then you will get my dubious answers only. Yes, from Khushi’s pov her husband consoling another woman even for a minute is cheating.

But I have also written Arnav’s entire thought process myself. I have also written that he didn’t feel any sympathy for Lavanya but did feel that honour demanded he be there for a woman who he thought was vulnerable. So you guys tell me what’s the situation is for you. How do I choose between the two characters? I’ve never stopped y’all to choose whatever you seem fit. Encouraged it even.

That’s my answer if cheating is the only question considered here. I’m sorry if it doesn’t solve the debate between two people with different minds and expectations.

I may have missed something. But for now I'm seriously stepping away from the FF. Do let me know if I missed the entire point of the discussion. I'II try to respond by more when I've collected my own thoughts because these things get to me too. Hope it's understandable to both of you. ♥️ ♥️✌🏻