Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Crystal, Mehr, Covi, I don't want to sound rude but a quick scan. Beautiful write ups👏

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

smiley37, oh my Sanaya, you are thinking like crazy Khushi too.

Her brain works wonders and we have seen that

ASR as a rikshaw driver, gatekeeper, and launderer...😆

😆 Are we really going there? ASR dhobi, sounds so classical illogical

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

How close were they standing,almost bodies pressing together, or just lightly touching the other through a rim of air in between. Unsaid murmurs and unheard moans with heaving breathing, happy sighs this mission and deal was accomplished or just began if I am not wrong. Her is on the way.

He pulled her close to him , gently calming his nerves against the odds of his impatience nature being a man , angling his face to hers until his lips locked against her skin.

The kiss was gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense heartbeat in hearts. After all they are humans.She tasted tentatively and heavenly even in this small touch. The caress of his lips seemed much softer this time but burned both of them. Soon he started swallowing his moan while her warm breath in a quick shocked sigh traveled into his face. ….

Di, your words do magic and my brain is thinking all sorts of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvc0rpSmCI

I know right? Her post does this magic. Your brief description is way too good. It says it all what happened in those few minutes. Nice editing as well. The bold underlines, ah, explains all this man and a woman intimacy and its effects keeping it in the nature of what it supposed to happen after all of this.

Edited by x.Covila - 1 years ago
x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Khushi took him to the point where he was like laugh, smile, ignore, but Trust me, even when your heart begs you not to. I will twirl you, even when your mind makes no sense of what you feel with my lips on you to kiss, even when others are watching or not. make you spin your head, will leave you sleepless, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring.

So run, even when it feels like you can't run any more, and, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart. Because I am falling for you and will make you mine.

He smacked his lips on her to declare her His.

"Will you do what I will?" in other words, Kiss me ,” he said without caring how foolish or silly it sounded. Because the man is in love.

Her eyes fluttered shut at first, her lashes coppery lines against her pale, fragile skin. Nodding over his question and the softness, the anxiety on her face almost undid him. He had never kissed a girl without knowing she wanted it too, usually more than he did, and this was Khushi, and he didn’t know what she wanted. Her eyes were still confused, but she shivered, and stood besides him — barely, but it was permission enough for him to go forward.

His mouth came down on hers. And that was it. All the self-control he’d exerted over the past weeks went, like water crashing through a broken dam, trying to tell her through this kiss, with the press of his lips on her cheeks, all the things he could never say out loud...

Beautiful Post di along with the pics, this was the best kiss in IPK and I loved it the most.

This is simply a masterpiece, I won't color any line because it will be an insult to the other lines. Wow, I am lucky to be with you all ladies here. I watched this show during pandemic and joined IF, and landed on Rewind thread after a friend mentioned it. It is so much fun reading you all here.

This one is awesome Deja Vu moment👏

“He just thought he had to do it. Being so determined, so sure of himself. He knew what he wanted for sure: He wanted her. Besides, maybe if he touched her, she would be real..." Mysticaldivine

He nestled against her cheek, her hair tickling his forehead. He leaned and kissed her lightly, memorizing her body. He wanted her to melt into him like a breeze over the water. He wanted to absorb her and stood around for the rest of the moment with her essence encased in his breath. ~Mysticaldivine~

Faiqa, these two quotes and this edit is simply amazing, just too good.👏

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Lagi Shart...

Let's have a bet.

By: Mysticaldivine

____________________❤️❤️❤️

“I think Heaven will be like a first kiss.”Sarah Addison Allen,

Did he know she would fulfill this Shart of kissing him back? smiley42

I don't think so, he provoked her with this shart but he never thought of her kissing him back

When she started taking the Bangle out of the pool, and he came to help her, His body language reflected it clearly, and his natural manly instinct was itching to be near her. It was reflected through his expressions that he was dying to touch her. Especially seeing his name in her hand, oh, she is His...

Of course a male chauvinist he is

Well, not according to her. The letter A is in her name too...Khushi Kumari GuptAAAA,...Can he win that? Nope. He had to be creative to win over this bet that this letter belonged to his name.😆

🤣 lol, he had no choice but to spin on his toes to spin his brain to find out the solution to make her accept his deal

Why so much eagerness to help her take out that the bangle out of the pool?

“Similar souls wander in similar places! They may not know each other, but often they touch the same winds, they step on the same leaves, and their looks are lost in the same horizons!”Mehmet Murat ildan

Where on earth do you find the true quotes?

Khushi refused his help," hum khud kar sakte hain" [ I can do it by myself..].

They both hold on to the bangles when Arnav stated in agitation,""Har kaam tum khud nahin kar saktin"" [You cannot do all the work yourself].

When their fingers touched inside the pool water, he looked at her because he knew she was affected. Maybe that gave him a more positive approach to taking the next step. when Arnav grabbed Khushi's hand with his name in that process as his desirous urge took over at this moment.

Her heartbeat got worse and tremulous raging desires spread all over her face. Arnav got perturbed at her state as he wanted her to be comfortable around him not scared.

He asked,"why are you so scared?"

and she again replies in annoyingly,""Hum kar sakte hain...bilkul kar sakte hain'"[I can do my own work...}"...

Khushi once blamed him for holding onto her Dupatta and threw hot tea on his face in her anger. Well, we know he accused her of breaking his laptop and said all sorts of things to remind her place in his home. She was just an employee...

“He just thought he had to do it. Being so determined, so sure of himself. He knew what he wanted for sure: He wanted her. Besides, maybe if he touched her, she would be real..." Mysticaldivine

But this time, he was adamant about keeping her around him. Why? Well, NK and Khushi together were not a great deal for him. Seeing them comfortable with each other was raging him with jealousy these days. That drove the entire world around him mad, including himself; the nightingales were committing suicide, seeing him breathing fire of jealousy in his eyes, demeanor, and voice. He wanted to glance at his name in her hand and fold it between his by whispering her name slowly and huskily...All he was yearning for, her to be close to him ...

While she was using that jealousy to keep him away...away from her. Hey Devi Maiya😊but, her plans were totally not in Khushi's favor😉

That green chuckled me up. All the nightingales committed suicide because of jealousy🤣

And ...He didn't just hold her hand; he went two hands further and held her dupatta... wrapped it around his fist, tugging it a little not to let her move away from an inch.

"You can do everything, so take your Dupatta now..." Chuda do apna Dupatta..."

Maybe he knew Khushi would never leave the Dupatta and run down. She liked covering her neck from him, as we have seen most of the time. He usually keeps her way too close, and his breathing creates havoc in her...

At that exact moment, her heartbeat lived in her throat and her cheeks. The ground gave way, and with a cry to escape this seduction, she turned around to leave when she felt the tug on her Dupatta. She tried to yell by assuming it was Arnav, yet became quiet, remembering the tea incident. She turned around over her suspiciously thought and got stunned seeing him holding her Dupatta in his hand for real this time. Her eyes met with molten brown orbs gazing at her seductively with a killing smirk.

He wanted to close the doors, not let her out of his den and do all sorts of things but Ah, he can't he couldn't, he is our ASR who can do anything in anger but love her properly😆

She demanded him nervously as a request with quivering lips' "Humara Dupatta choriye" [Let go of my Dupatta]

Arnav, with exuberance in his voice, "kyuon" [Why?]. He was up to no good.😉

Khushi, in her disorientation," Bas Choriye"

Arnav said with confidence yet playfully, "You can't do everything by yourself, Khushi", and started pulling her Dupatta till she stood right to his face. There was no distance between them. His warm breath was fanning her blushing cheeks, making her nervous, unable to look at him.

He was enjoying her state, being aware that she was melting completely with this proximity as much as he was. She was irresistible to him after her confession with cute stubbornness this morning and, at the top, her closeness to NK. Yes, she prayed to her DeviMaiya for not facing him because he was the reason for her erratic heartbeat; he knew it very well, being a victim of the same crime.

She did her best the moment she entered RM, his hi to kiss, all was lethal for her poor heart and DeviMaiya was doing an extra shift for her today.

He provoked her," jo main karronga kya woh tum kar paaogi......"[Will u be able to do what I will do?]

He purposely placed a Shart...a Deal with her which can make him win as he knew Khushi could not kiss him back. She won't...

She closed her eyes, thinking about his next move... like what now?... With the emerging heat in between them, she probably wanted to end this torture and nodded yes.

She was so done, it was way too much for her

He was not done yet, and he had to take her to the peak, challenging every nerve in her body and his as well; in his sensual husky voice, with a soothing smile, he added further by leaning a little to her side," Lagi shart" [Then it's a bet]...

He brought his bending head closer, resting his forehead near hers. The waves of his warm breath fell around her face, soft against her cheeks. His chest rose and fell as he drew in a breath... leaning towards her further, closing every gap between them, and he gave a quick peck on her cheeks, sending shivers through her spine and the air around them.

He stayed near her for a couple of seconds to inhale her essence while giving her his warmth, pulled back a little, and admired her intoxicated blush while being inebriated himself at that moment. It felt like his first real kiss, lips to lips, breath to breath. His evening shadow touched her neck, and as he moved closer and away, the hair nearly gave her the chills. Their hearts began to pound. He stood there, feeling a desire run from his heart, chest, and core, but he was a gentleman and knew his limits for his Khushi too. Though she did not understand the beauty he found in her, through touch upon her living secret body, almost the ecstasy of beauty. For passion alone is awake to it.

It was the first kiss for Khushi and uff, never thought like this, his evening subtle brushed her as well. Oh, that was way too much for a girl like Khushi

At the first kiss, they both felt something melted inside them that hurt exquisitely. All their longings, dreams, sweet anguish, and secrets that slept deep within them came awake, and even she was shocked; it burnt her... While everything was transformed and enchanted, making sense to him, at least.

Kiss Me...

Kiss me the same way the red sun kisses the sky, an ocean pleaded, demanded, and withered to meet the sky...the moon, his Khushi...

He nestled against her cheek, her hair tickling his forehead. He leaned and kissed her lightly, memorizing her body. He wanted her to melt into him like a breeze over the water. He wanted to absorb her and stood around for the rest of the moment with her essence encased in his breath. ~Mysticaldivine~

BEAUTY it is, even we have read many things but every time you write, it feels new, completely new

My comments are in blue.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

How close were they standing,almost bodies pressing together, or just lightly touching the other through a rim of air in between. Unsaid murmurs and unheard moans with heaving breathing, happy sighs this mission and deal was accomplished or just began if I am not wrong. Her is on the way.

He pulled her close to him , gently calming his nerves against the odds of his impatience nature being a man , angling his face to hers until his lips locked against her skin.

The kiss was gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense heartbeat in hearts. After all they are humans.She tasted tentatively and heavenly even in this small touch. The caress of his lips seemed much softer this time but burned both of them. Soon he started swallowing his moan while her warm breath in a quick shocked sigh traveled into his face. ….

Di, your words do magic and my brain is thinking all sorts of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvc0rpSmCI

You articulated so well Crystal. In those moments all they could feel heat oozing out from every part of their body.

You are excelling in editing now. I made only one and that's it, gave up🤣

Originally posted by: x.Covila

The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial one in any love story.For repeating himself from the first kiss to that last sigh, Arnav's love affairs have a history of blushing with envy, no, no, no let me correct burning with frustration and jealousy. 😆

After Teri Meri dance all he could think or sigh was just her, how to see her closely, to be with her alone, to tease her further. Well, he is a man and he knew how much was she getting affected by him.The best part about a first kiss is right before the first kiss. This kiss was the long-running longing, lingering, loving one... the kiss of love, of joy... the seal of promise and receipt of fulfillment right now but she will surprise him later with ultimate happiness and fulfillment...

Kissing is very intimate, and the minute he kissed, the floodgates opened for everything else. It was at first almost as if he hadn't wanted to kiss her. Nah, he wanted all sorts of things but seeing NK and her together sitting side by side laughing and all. He was churning. She was his girl, period.

His face and eyes were focused on hers, unyielding; then he put his hand around her dupatta and pulled her against him. His lips softened with such a delightful smirk.She could feel the rapid beat of his heart, taste the sweetness of his musky smell. She wound her hands into her fist, as she'd wanted to escape from this sweet and seduced moment. His hand curled around her dupatta, silky and fine. Just imagine, like her skin. Her heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound of that kiss in her ears, like beating wings.

Your own quotes are top notch and these visuals are raising the bar.

Blushing with envy and jealous feelings😆👏

Well said, after teri meri all he could do was just think of her and her proximity like he got another deal to crack and immediately😆 She could feel and hear, and smell a lot of things as being a primitive male, and his intentions are never hidden from a woman.

Covi, I am amazed by your envisioned writing in analysis. Beautiful.