Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

👏

Zoya is really busy these days, she has a lot at hand. I feel for her.

She is, tbh, after Pandemic, she got this much busy. It's a lot.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Roop and P

I will get back to your beautiful comments.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

She is, tbh, after Pandemic, she got this much busy. It's a lot.

I know, I had two years really busy and now coming back to normalcy, not there yet but at least a bit

Roop_P thumbnail

Roop and P

I will get back to your beautiful comments.

we will wait.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Today when I was reading some old comments, I reached a point.

The point is sometimes we hurt the ones we love, but hurting ourselves to avoid it doesn’t make it better.. and we always say and conclude or judge Arnav for this. I am in for Khushi as well. She was young and spontaneous but she never hesitated to accept her faults yet she did in acceptance of her love for Arnav.

Things felt more messy than ever when they get apart. Question is

Could someone treat you badly and still love you?

Yes.

Someone could treat you badly and you still love them, so maybe the reverse was true too. But just because you loved someone it didn't mean you had to give them another chance. Or maybe that's exactly what it meant. I am in for that too.But again love is unconditional. Love is complicated. It’s sticky. It’s bliss and it’s a mix of emotions.

The complicated part is finding two souls who felt it as the same time in their lives... and for each other. Feeling it so deep that they were willing to fight every second of the day to keep it alive either by hook or crook. That's the complicated part.

We judge Arnav because he knew and felt that strongly he was among girls all the time as he was in the fashion industry. But he never felt that jolt before what he felt for Khushi. He knew she was feeling the same but had a hard time accepting it. Why? Because she had no idea of this love.

Remember her lonely tear seeing him hugging La.

He was witnessing something and she was questioning herself why?

Then Nainital, he recalled that moment and knew she is feeling all sorts of things but can't understand that and that is where he became brutal after finding her engagement.

But even though he said sorry to La while saying to Khushi, his heart was yearning for her. But she didn't want to come in between La and him. She was tired and literally gave up but again fate brought em together again.

Love is a complicated thing and first time you have no idea that I am talking about a true innocent love.

Not today's love which starts with a kiss, I love u and the next day, to hell with u.😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Well said,

Yeap, she had enough of it and he had his side of hesitations. She had no idea but with due time she gets that when she sees him in his home while training La. His reserved nature will change her mind but at this moment...nope.

It was the best hit done by her and she hit the target. He was hurt, upset yet doesn't want to accept it as he had no idea what, how, etc.

Yes, in-office days, when she said that I am going to Lucknow because she was confused and afraid as all this was very overwhelming and she wanted to go back home where everything was under her control, that was she was raised and all.

pretty natural. and especially we girls face this even we get married, it is not easy. Again, these days, it is a trend of gf and bf and then the next step...and many things don't match up. Seeing it every day.

Roop_P thumbnail

We judge Arnav because he knew and felt that strongly he was among girls all the time as he was in the fashion industry. But he never felt that jolt before what he felt for Khushi. He knew she was feeling the same but had a hard time accepting it. Why? Because she had no idea of this love.

Remember her lonely tear seeing him hugging La.

He was witnessing something and she was questioning herself why?

Then Nainital, he recalled that moment and knew she is feeling all sorts of things but can't understand that and that is where he became brutal after finding her engagement.

But even though he said sorry to La while saying to Khushi, his heart was yearning for her. But she didn't want to come in between La and him. She was tired and literally gave up but again fate brought em together again.

Love is a complicated thing and first time you have no idea that I am talking about a true innocent love.

Not today's love which starts with a kiss, I love u and the next day, to hell with u.😆

I go for him as well, even he was feeling strong attraction yet he was not in this thing called love. He fell in love for her later and that is why when he said to hid di that he had no love for Khushi...he just liked Khushi...these are totally two different things. We all call him whatever that makers and writers were screwing this up but if you think deeply, it does make some sense.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I go for him as well, even he was feeling strong attraction yet he was not in this thing called love. He fell in love for her later and that is why when he said to hid di that he had no love for Khushi...he just liked Khushi...these are totally two different things. We all call him whatever that makers and writers were screwing this up but if you think deeply, it does make some sense.

hmm, I would love to say yes, but I am not buying it

Things don't add up

why

Because he went to Terrace to tell her why she matters, why it matters because his di told him that we shouldn't leave the ones we love the most. He wanted to tell her and that came after with I love you dammit...but what he said to his di seemed like diplomacy to make his di calm.

He met a girl. For the first time in his life, he fell for one. He let down his walls. He found someone who made him laugh. Who gave him hope? He started to love her with everything he had in him and bam. He assumed that he got betrayed by this woman who he fell for this badly. It was not love then what?

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail

hmm, I would love to say yes, but I am not buying it

Things don't add up

why

Because he went to Terrace to tell her why she matters, why it matters because his di told him that we shouldn't leave the ones we love the most. He wanted to tell her and that came after with I love you dammit...but what he said to his di seemed like diplomacy to make his di calm.

He met a girl. For the first time in his life, he fell for one. He let down his walls. He found someone who made him laugh. Who gave him hope? He started to love her with everything he had in him and bam. He assumed that he got betrayed by this woman who he fell for this badly. It was not love then what?

I might be the only one with this thought but it does make sense to me. You are not incorrect either, it is an angle to look at it and this is how I look at it. No doubt, he felt betrayed by her, his BIL, many things here and there and we can't put this angle aside that he was using a diplomacy to play with his di's mind for Khushi's acceptance and making room but at the same time the type of this guy is, I can see him not be committed to love at that time and seeing and taking it as a infatuation. The trust part was shaky big time then.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I know, I had two years really busy and now coming back to normalcy, not there yet but at least a bit

We all are in the same boat.