Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Thank You , you are very generous

🤗

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sorry ladies 😭

I am trying to spare time, yet unable to do so...

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

My weekend went into fixing something at home, and that took the entire week actually. I am so tired today and tomorrow back to work

oh that sucks, totally understandable, NO WORRIES

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

oh that sucks, totally understandable, NO WORRIES

🤗

Word Count: 0

The next is the chat of a bro and a sis

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Right now it is a chat in between me and the workers. That's it. I am so done mentally.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That is a very impt and effective chat, it leaves an impact on Arnav and makes him think over many things and over his actions. Though he denies at the end yet, it leaves a mark on him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

That is a very impt and effective chat, it leaves an impact on Arnav and makes him think over many things and over his actions. Though he denies at the end yet, it leaves a mark on him.

Well, she made him realise what he wasn't ready to listen to or accept or feel but he couldn't escape from it either...etc etc.

ek din large ga, ek din in baton main waqt barbad karna acha large ga

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Well, she made him realize what he wasn't ready to listen to or accept or feel but he couldn't escape from it either...etc etc.

ek din large ga, ek din in baton main waqt barbad karna acha large ga

There is no way he can escape from such feelings. The sad part is, that he will end up loving her without letting her know that I loved you and that loud confession will come later.

Some people might find that strange but the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them. This is where these two are standing.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There is no way he can escape from such feelings. The sad part is, that he will end up loving her without letting her know that I loved you and that loud confession will come later.

Some people might find that strange but the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them. This is where these two are standing.

His love is deeper than ocean and pure as flowing water and wind. She feels it and knows it but waits for his confession