Respond back to my PM ASAP

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Hello ladies

Respond back to my PM ASAP

Just did /sorry

I reinstated our group as well. see you there.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Just did /sorry

I reinstated our group as well. see you there.

Thnx😊

Word Count: 1

It is so natural. Khushi wanted Arnav to acknowledge that he was wrong. Arnav wanted to tell Khushi that it was not his fault/he was not wrong. When they were ready to explain, the other had already enough and they decided that there nothing to say or hear. Which pretty much set the tone for the rest of the show.

Nice writing Faiqa!👏

Cheers..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

It is so natural. Khushi wanted Arnav to acknowledge that he was wrong. Arnav wanted to tell Khushi that it was not his fault/he was not wrong. When they were ready to explain, the other had already enough and they decided that there nothing to say or hear. Which pretty much set the tone for the rest of the show.

Nice writing Faiqa!👏

Cheers..

Well said,

Yeap, she had enough of it and he had his side of hesitations. She had no idea but with due time she gets that when she sees him in his home while training La. His reserved nature will change her mind but at this moment...nope.

It was the best hit done by her and she hit the target. He was hurt, upset yet doesn't want to accept it as he had no idea what, how, etc.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

We got siggies Zoya, thnx to Ipodcaskknd

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏

Word Count: 1

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today when I was reading some old comments, I reached a point.

The point is sometimes we hurt the ones we love, but hurting ourselves to avoid it doesn’t make it better.. and we always say and conclude or judge Arnav for this. I am in for Khushi as well. She was young and spontaneous but she never hesitated to accept her faults yet she did in acceptance of her love for Arnav.

Things felt more messy than ever when they get apart. Question is

Could someone treat you badly and still love you?

Yes.

Someone could treat you badly and you still love them, so maybe the reverse was true too. But just because you loved someone it didn't mean you had to give them another chance. Or maybe that's exactly what it meant. I am in for that too.But again love is unconditional. Love is complicated. It’s sticky. It’s bliss and it’s a mix of emotions.

The complicated part is finding two souls who felt it as the same time in their lives... and for each other. Feeling it so deep that they were willing to fight every second of the day to keep it alive either by hook or crook. That's the complicated part.

Roop_P thumbnail

👏

Zoya is really busy these days, she has a lot at hand. I feel for her.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Today when I was reading some old comments, I reached a point.

The point is sometimes we hurt the ones we love, but hurting ourselves to avoid it doesn’t make it better.. and we always say and conclude or judge Arnav for this. I am in for Khushi as well. She was young and spontaneous but she never hesitated to accept her faults yet she did in acceptance of her love for Arnav.

Things felt more messy than ever when they get apart. Question is

Could someone treat you badly and still love you?

Yes.

Someone could treat you badly and you still love them, so maybe the reverse was true too. But just because you loved someone it didn't mean you had to give them another chance. Or maybe that's exactly what it meant. I am in for that too.But again love is unconditional. Love is complicated. It’s sticky. It’s bliss and it’s a mix of emotions.

The complicated part is finding two souls who felt it as the same time in their lives... and for each other. Feeling it so deep that they were willing to fight every second of the day to keep it alive either by hook or crook. That's the complicated part.

You made me go through comments as well

I can go for in and not for in for Khushi

why

because she was young and has a habit of seeing things in her perspective thinking and taking that everyone is good. Her Babauji mentioned that and even Arnav did that too. Some like NK who could see that but come on, he was NK, just like Khushi. But men see the world differently or we can say that they are the ones who made this men oriented society with such norms which are bad worse, worst and good too but not as good as women make it and I am talking for the majority. Good and bad are everywhere.

Same goes for women who rule the homes mostly and here men don't dominate in worst or worse situation, usually women do. As it has been said, women are the enemies of women.

Here Love in between these two souls was strange, denial was only with their words, their actions and feelings were reflecting the opposite. No wonder why they fought for each other. Hate or love had no meaning.