\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

in these episodes, Shyam was completely unbearable for me

Arnav's absence from Shantivan had given him so much power which was disgusting 😡

Agreed with you, Shyam was becoming disgusting with each day 😡 His attempt to make Anjali lose her balance from the stair case was such a sick move. 😵😵
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Another silly track begins with Khushi assuming that Arnav married her so that he can get rid of the 'dosh' in his kundali & marry Lavanya. 😆
Though what I liked in these episodes was Arnav's concern for Khushi. 😳 He was really affected by her weird behavior and even worried as she didn't seem fine like she always was. ❤️

We're almost near to the confrontation scene. 💔 Oh my heart! 🥺
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

The golgapa scene is a pure evident how much he wants and aspires her touch, his demeanor changes instantly from ASR to Arnav.

She holds that much power over this Tycoon, the girl who he hates and she is tum jaisi larkiyan, I really enjoyed tis side of him😊

if anyone says and assumes he married her because of any other reason besides love, I won't accept it

as there was the biggest thing and the fact was open and out for him

Shyam's confession

he said only Rani Sahiba is in between me and Khushi

The rest of his words that me and Khushi are in love

stands as Arnav's words on Airport

ek umeed thi ke

I had one hope that you might not...

but She is his better half she clears that by saying

haan baat aapki hai Fark padta hai agar kissi aur ki hoti to nahin padta

PERIOD

he never needed anything an that was the biggest reason every step he took further away from her on that airport, his heart entangled him with him with all the memories of her and

God Dammit! kyuon khushi se door jane main itti takleef ho rahi hai

and he turns around

he doesn't need anything
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Agreed with you, Shyam was becoming disgusting with each day 😡 His attempt to make Anjali lose her balance from the staircase was such a sick move. 😵😵

Both of you are absolutely right
yes,he was so nasty and i despised his weird faces he used to make with his evilness.
That was his first move to hurt Anjali and he saves her from the corner of the glass later he used glass to hurt her feet and make her fall to hurt this child, how the sick move was that

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Another silly track begins with Khushi assuming that Arnav married her so that he can get rid of the 'dosh' in his kundali & marry Lavanya. 😆

Though what I liked in these episodes was Arnav's concern for Khushi. 😳 He was really affected by her weird behavior and even worried as she didn't seem fine like she always was. ❤️

We're almost near to the confrontation scene. 💔 Oh my heart! 🥺

it was a silly and strange totally not IPK stuff and trend yet still we haad moments
His concern and his thinkable moment WHY
why is she behaving like this
why things are not fitting into that puzzle he had laid out
why is she not a culprit or even look like as he thinks

I like certain things and among them the biggest was Khushi made him realize that how he always has been hurting and targetting her family but she never did or will do even in her anger and she has many

then golgapa scene is worth showing her that he wants her no matter what

ek kha loonga, how big confession is that fro his side that he wants her besides all the odds but her suicide provocation makes him beast again

chap gaya hai
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE Part 247-248

A Silent Roar...

"No Sound in this world can be louder than silence ,if anyone can understand your silence , they can never misunderstand your words"...unknown

Khushi on terrace ,all numbness was representing a "Silent Roar" to me.This episodes reflected every aspects of Khushi Kumari Gupta which makes her who she really is.If you remember my Episode 225, Her dreams [raisins] in Episode ...her Character traits [Red chillies] and Episode...Stars [Her beliefs] then all of those are coming together in this episode.Ironically she is on terrace with all these three things...Chillies, Stars, and Grapes...[it could be something else drying,tried my best but couldn't see it clearly but here is something drying ]...and waving Duppattas ...elements of Khushi's existance and beliefs...

Khushi for whom ,Arnav is always a strong pillar to lean on since from the beginning and "Shaitan and Rajkumar dono eik hi " is going to be coming in the picture after knowing the true reason of his deep pain, His love for her and thinking her as a cheater but still in pain because of her.But at this spot her kinship which she always felt with him because of their past, Stars...parents, her faith has scattered...She realized that she is just a deal of 6 months and has no part in his life.She is stepping backward from his existence from her life and he is not a witness of it at all meaning from now on she will not let him see THE REAL Khushi who feels and gets affected deeply by emotions...She doesn't feel telling him "aapko kya lagta hai humain dard nahin hota..."no he won't see that...and that fits here.."kiss mitti ki bani hai yeh..."but she is thinking wrong here as he knows her more than her and won't buy that..."main tab tak nahin jaoonga...keh tum itna kaise gir sakti ho..." ...Why? He needs answers ...

Arnav had crushed her completely today up to the mark where the very existence of Khushi had died today by knowing the man who she loved more than her life ,who is the "Rajkumar and owner of her heart" ..believes that "She has no character" She has no idea that this man only believes what he sees and he has witnessed her in other man's arms whom his Di worships .True Reality which is a pure killer right now...

Her heart splintered and each splinter echoing a last sigh of death but he was unable to hear it because of his mounted rage .Love this shot where he is higher than her in rag...A broken Khushi could only stagger backwards with deserted strength, broken will ,shattered dreams, and abandoned soul as, her dreams have fallen down on the dusty earth like shooting stars ...If she was walking dejected, Arnav was walking away from her with his steady gaze over her never leaving her visage ,scrutinizing her for reaction...But Khushi staying put and not following him .

Symbolism and connections:The setting sun, a sign of the forthcoming darkness .. The dried leaves suggesting the scornful relationship ..Turbulence is coming and the name of the turbulence will be Anjali...She will be suffering the most...Arnav's "Di ki Nanhi Khushi iss Khushi ki wajah se barbad..." and Khushi's ","Anjaliji, Apne Aankhen Kholiye" is joining here meaning...that she will be warned not to fool Arnav & herself and to open her eyes and face reality, accept that her husband Shyam is a two timer but that is not the fact.

Loop is closing by opening another...Khushi accused Arnav as a "characterless" [aapka character Dheela hai..."] because he was mocking the holiness and purity of marriage according to her But Khushi's belief in institution of marriage is stronger as always and when he saw her on the terrace saying to Shyam to break an alliance to his sister, then his confusion and bafflement is correct , he is seeing two faces of a girl and no one can make any reasonable judgment out of this picture .His thinking her of "low character" makes sense, and at the top Shyam poisoned a true and weak lover in him badly by planting a seed of "doubt" and this loop will open again on terrace...that's why we are going to be from GH terrace to Bridge to cliff and then Terrace..."I love u dammit!' when the cycle of confession will complete...

Arnav standing outside the GH, having war within his mind and heart with the contradicting memories one after another shaking his walls of beliefs. But times have changed. Blooming love has strong roots now and Arnav has been emerged from ASR to fight for his rightsas he has almost crumbled and suppressed the ASR faade. Today, the lover and brother are almost on the equal footing. Arnav knows that he was wrong, he knows his actions have hurt Khushi and he knows that there is something missing in his picture. His heart was restless to know the missing part of this puzzle but mind was justifying him as always. His heart was not ready to accept her betrayal especially because he remembered her innocent confession..."Aisa kyuon hota hai...",he remembered the hurt and pain she felt when she was reminded of her marriage and her shattered dreams for it. That night, he had not asked her for an explanation because that time he was still a cynical man and he still doubted her innocence and goodness. That time it just took one sentence for him to believe the worse but today he wanted to be wrong. Today he wanted an explanation,he wanted an answer and he was expecting Khushi to come and give it to him.

Pondering connected dots: Once he was standing outside at this closed door yearning for her one look after "hamesha keh liye" among these Duppatta and he used to hold em to feel her but today these pieces of fabric can't reduce the pain of him either but the door of HOPE is open behind him...all he has to do turn and he does but not completely...

He turned around from his thoughts, muddled after hearing her payal which soothes him just like his Ma's Kangan... a sound of peace and happiness , ..He stands there to wait for her to clarify her position.. . but he gets disappointed. Instead of a heartbroken Khushi he sees a cheerful one who acted as if nothing had happened. Well ASR still has not learnt anything since Diwali. He still does not understand Khushi because if he would have, he would have known that Khushi will never show her pain and hurt to her family. He forgot her talking with her Amma..."Duniya keh ache pati" would have recognized that she is exactly like him because she hides her pain and hurt behind her cheery exterior and he does it behind his stern exterior. He would have noticed that he is the one who has seen her tears, her pain ,her hurt and her anger and only him, in the exact same way that she is the only person who has seen his pain, hurt, anger and tears.

Loved the scene where Garima understands that something is wrong between Arnav and Khushi but Khushi reassures her...but her saying "inn ki bidaii jo ho rahi hai..." indicates his leave for his movie...arggg😡

Khushi's act of hiding her pain behind her smile slipped many times and didn't go unnoticed by Arnav "aisa dikha rahi ho jaise kuch huwa hi nahi.."and Amma too "aaj khuch ziyada hi bol rahi ho.." ...and even by herself...experienced so many times by myself...It's not easy to have a smile and lie for others' sake trust me.Yes Khushi is a sweetness in everyone's life"jitna meetha daingey kam padega..."..yes her life is at the verge of bitterness and no matter what it can't go easier or sweeter...because she is ROSE among thorns...one side Arnav's MU and taint on her character with which she can't live..." unki soch humare bare main itni..." and the other side Shyam and his filth.

Their journey from love and sweetness to bitterness, suspicion, mistrust, confliction , and guilty conscious ... My grabber is Khushi's painful turning around and bidding bye to everyone...I always hold my heart with this scene ,can't explain you...her tears are falling on me as I know exactly how is she feeling.She is keeping the picture of him and her in her embrace...how hard it is for her to even think or act without making her away from the only person in her life who she thinks as hers...Knowing she has no place in his life, marriage is for 6 months, she and her family has to deal with this shame and stigma and how will they deal with it...indeed "even too much sweetness can't remove this bitterness"... She starts her stress reduction mantra...talking and prattling about her happiness to see everyone and begins to take each one's name .. and gets halted by a possessive lover , ..."aur Shyam"..

They are in the middle of the road ,The place where all of their confrontations happened, the place witness of their journey, the place where Arnav runs away from his uncontrollable emotions because of Khushi. Even Today, he is in turmoil because of her and wants an explanation of his accusations with confirmation to get over his war in between his heart and mind..., the reason behind her bubbly acts as Her silence is killing him more. So , he starts instigation technique and makes a crack over her parents." tumhi kehti ho na keh wo tare ban gaye hai..." He poked her strongest Belief "atoot Vishwaas" ...

Arnav's question to Khushi - "kya meri Maa mujhe dekh kar khush hain"? Today Arnav accused her of letting her own Parents down but there will one day when Arnav will seek forgiveness from her Parents for accusing her of something she never even committed. "I am so sorry Khushi...iss contract keh khatam hone se phele main tumhain paa keh rahoonga...I'll win u back Khushi..."

In return Arnav gets a Silent Roar...as His anger and taunts couldn't do much and then he changes the Chanel seeing her pain and rage..."Khushi mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha..."[Khushi u didn't feel any need to tell me] and that weathers her Silence to a striking Roar which shuts him up in his tracks with a slight relief..."agar aapko lagta hai keh humare aur Shyamji keh beech main koi najaez rishta hai...tou aapki soch aapko mubarik ...humari taraf se sirf Khamoshi milegi..."[If u think me and shyam has any relationship then u will find silent from my side]..."Why didn't you ask me for an explanation on that night?".A question for which he has no answer or a question whose answer he knows but has never acknowledged that on that night he was scared, he was filled with fear and he did not want to hear that the girl he loved, loved another man.

Arnav churns and roars at his end "khushi, tumhari himmat kaise hui..."[ how dare you, khushi]...Khushi without backing down,""nahin hui... uss raat bhi nahin hui thi, lekin shayad humey himmat karni chahiye thi...taki cheekhke chillake kissi bhi tarah sacchai aapki kano tak pahunche..."[I didn't dare that night either but may be I should've , the Truth should have reached u either by screaming or shouting ..." ]

Arnav by taunting "yeah, right... sach!"....She steps further without fear but with striking anger..."jee haan, sach! ... woh sach jisse aap meelon dor hai..." [yes, the truth, the truth from which you are miles away.]...With softer tone and tilted head to make sure he believes in her, "ek baar aap humse poochkar toh dekhte.."[If only you had asked me once, ] ..She tells him all"sach" and declares her HATE for Shyam, " She'd rather accept death than having her name attached with him .."

Arnav looks at her like gauging her and so wants to believe her when his brain brings out ASR in him and he steps forward with his ASR tone and BG score and declares "chap gaya hai wo pal mere dimaag par ...Nahin mit sakta ab.[it has left a permanent mark and not erasable]..It is unbearable for him to see her in other man's arms...His heart wants to believe her but his mind brings another thunder in front of her..."Why didn't u try to tell me? , Why did u let my di make him God.?Why didn't you tel everyone his true face? Why Khushi Why?His words are pleading her to see how much she matters to him..He cups his face,"khushi, I am talking to you... answer me, dammit!.. main kuch poochh raha hoon..."...A big change in him here, a person who is always right, no need any explanation is pleading for one...with HOPE...umeed..keh shyad tum sahi ho..we will hear it again...But his past " tum jaisi ladkiyan paison keh liye kuch bhi..." middle class women can do anything for money... and he is in love with that kind of woman and that takes him to his edge...as Shyam's planted seed is growing as a plant... She has her valid reason if it would make sense in his hot mind that his di's life would've been wrecked who he loves so much but He doesn't buy that.She barged with her blames" you saw what you wanted to see..." and he moves away in roaring rage and nasty taunts and insults,"enough !!! "main samajh sakta hoon ki mrs arnav sing raizada banke jo paisa, aram aur shaan mil raha hai usse jaane dena...koi pagal hi hoga jo isse chod dega..." [I can understand how hard it is for anyone as a Mrs ASR to leave the status and money ...only a fool will do that]...Even rabba ve cries over their spilling hearts...My grabber is Khushi still didn't understand that how the part she played in this MU.Soon she will understand and will move heaven and Earth to change Arnav's opinion of her.

Arnav loves her so much that it's beyond imagination and this is why Shyam could plant the seed of "Doubt". He will get Khushi back with the deal he made with her at GH when he repaired all the appliances; he said - "main yaad rakhunga kyun ki main nehin bhoolta, hum kal wapas jayenge". He will bring her back with respect and trust ,not because of his Di or anyone else, but because he needed her the most. .."That day he wants her only for him.."Aur main..."...Yes"Main" of a Lover will take place in this brother..."takey main tumhain apni zindagi se bahr nikal phenkoon" to "Main tumhain aise kaise jane de sakta hoon Khushi..."

He walks away dejected. She jerks at the shutting and walks towards unknown journey by wiping lonely tear .A journey towards over a broken bridge of hate and Love towards Shantivan where a new storm is emerging and roaring for both of them...

The day of marriage she walks to with her roaring right by holding her maglasutre with a promise , she will win him ...today even she has lost her promise but her will to prove her right is taking new turn ...She will prove this "sach" ...A NEW PROMISE.."aapko sach suna hi hoga" as Broken Bridge " nafrat wala bandhan" which has been built a long time ago but she will cement it with..."Baat aapki hai ...fadak padta hai"...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE Part 248-249

Game of Chess Begins...

A game of chess has been set in this episode and after a long time all the players have taken their positions. The king and the queen have arrived safely by holding their positions together one side,Bishop[Naniji] Loving and anchor Rook[Anjali] and Protective Knight[Payal] and outsider Rook Shyam away from other proving that he was in it just for his own purpose "iss main mera kya fayeda hoga..."..He doesn't care anyone but himself and Anjali is the bait in this whole process for Money ...

Shyam keeps his fixed eyes on Khushi after greeting her to make King and Khushi alert with his intentions but my grabber is Arnav's impassive face and unreadable eyes.He excused himself for finishing some work by giving side decisive look to Khushi.His strides with stiff body language does convey the message to Rook[Shyam[ that he finally has found the truth of him and Khushi but Shyam's confident shared look to Arnav made him more confident that his planted seed of doubt has grown up in Arnav's brain. Arnav's relentless and implacable look with his calm visage is throwing some danger in Khushi's spine but Shyam's calmness is giving him courage to make his soundless move But amazingly he doesn't know that this is a trap for him with poison meds.Arnav is leaving Khushi more vulnerable and Shyam's smirk shows he got his prey but he is forgetting Anjali's leaning forward position as compared to Naniji and Payal and Arnav's move to reach to his border as Arnav's move of warning has crossed limit... .

Shyam is indeed a lousy Rook...Their side to side positions show their moves clearly... Don't forget Payal is noticing that Khushi is uncomfortable in Shyam's presence.Anchor Rook and Protective Knight are ready for covering the position of Queen in the absence of King...Yes my chess is back...with Slithery moves in it...

Khushi s feelings are coming to the surface and it is becoming unbearable for her taking accusations by Arnav .His words are piercing her heart " hum seh nahin sakte keh wo humare bare main aisa sochain..." Her mind is in constant motion to find a solution to clear the air in between him and her by involving everyone but her heart again takes the clock of hiding it and keeping it to herself just to live up with her traits...She finds another lousy solution and ends up with Shyam who tries his slippery tongue to get honey but gets only bitterness in return with a straight slap that Arnav is the only man in her life..." jin se hum sab se ziyada..."...Her confession of love for Arnav will trigger his brain into some serious actions as always...

This is a moment where we are seeing Shyam's true face who just worships money and that is the sole reason he married with Anjali."iss main humara kya fayeda hoga..."...just like he planted the seed of doubt in Arnav by using his extreme love for Khushi and "baby " which was his deal for Arnav ..., today he planted a seed of "guilt" in Khushi..."Arnav ko na him par bharosa hai aur na app par" by using Khushi's love for Arnav and "Will" as a deal with Khushi...This whole scene also indicates that Khushi will prove her innocence and it will be under Shyam's nose...by using his pawns...Brilliant Layout of this chess game...IPK is back...

Shyam's Faith over his seeding plants is missing one big"REASON" for both of them[Khushi and Arnav] to fall in his lousy trap is lack of "Trust" in each other's love.Once they are on the other side of this broken bridge of TRUST , He[ Shyam] is done...Khushi who is Shyam's bait now will be the one who will check mate him at the end...as he already stamped on it .."Ye kaam aapke shubh haathon se ho tou acha hai..."

Here comes the REASON [Anjali]..because of whom, Arnav and Khushi took the same decisions after finding out the truth of Shyam and amazingly they both wanted to tell Anjali.They both stepped forward with the same intention, "to protect Anjali"...Khushi came but seeing Anjali's "atoot vishwas" [strong belief] and was blocked by DeviMaiya as her Manglasutre tore off and She preferred silence for Anjali's Faith and love for her husband.Other side Arnav couldn't tell Anjali because of her being a "mother "..of herNanhi Khushi ...and who knows better than him as being an orphan.This WEAK reason "ANJALI AND HER BEILEFS" made both of them weak and Shyam took the advantage.But here is Arnav's words at the bridge,"why didn't you tell me or anyone about Shyam"...but did he do that by himself and ask Khushi? No...Similary his "tali ek haath se nahin bajti" ...he confronted Shyam but couldn't do it with Khushi having a fear of losing her.But did he try to think that what Khushi have explained might be true??? No he will not because his mind is just filled with Khushi's betrayal words"chod dijye Anjaliji ko.."..He won't believe her as he can't...

He will accept his mistake to Naniji later"main ne Khushi ki baat na maan kar galati ki...sirf Shyam se poocha"...He will find the connective Dots of Trust when Khushi will declare her love for him on Airport...But for a "STRONGER BELIEF and TRUST" on Khushi's words,he still need a bigger storm for him like the terrace one to come out of it and that is kidnapping...A "Fear" of losing her love just like the "fear" of knowing that she loves some one else and then the man of action will confess his love"I love u" without needing anything else..."mujhe aur khuch nahin chahiye Khushi..." and this "REASON" will be diminished as he doesn't need any reason to love her ,HE JUST DOES...and after kidnapping when Khushi will try to leave ...He will stop her for HIMSELF not for any other "REASON" or even his Di where she tries to leave for Anjali.."aur main Khushi"... ...his TRUST on his love will make him worship her and her wishes...

Arnav's "main achi tarah samjh sakta hoon kitna mushkil hota hai Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada ban ke jo paisa, aaram, aur shaan mil raha hai use jane daina..Koi "Pagal" hi hoga jo isse chod daiga..."

Khushi will leave his kingdom later and his 2 lakh bag and all will not be able to make him win her and later she does leave for Anjali with simply channas what he buys for her during his jogging as he learns by then Khushi's nanhi Khushi relies in him and a Rose just needs a Rose of deep love which resides in him and nothing much...Yes she is indeed a paagal...

Today epis state that they both don't remember when they fell in love and only remembered when it ended.They both fell in love completely at Diwali but for Khushi it ended at Diwali by her prince and in further installments every time when she started climbing in this love ladder as I explained in my 225 But for Arnav it was terrace night seeing her in Shyam's arms...but this is the paagal who will leave no stone to find him and to bring him to safety fighting against all odds of Shyam...and will leave for Anjali...later which in return will make him leave no stone to win her back..

Today he threw all of her stars which is her wealth, her beliefs...

The day under the Star Sun , when Khushi found the truth of Shyam and clashed with Arnav , he asked million times "tum theek ho..." and got the REASON of her break down but look at the irony of his behavior today, he couldn't see or feel the bleeding heart of hers even after Amma sensed her behavior of talking too much...

Then the confrontation in the middle of the road , just like Shyam had with Khushi to prove his innocence that he was forced in the relationship with Anjali. Shyam said one right statement - "Humesha jo dikhta hai wohi sach nahin hai Khushiji". Same today when Khushi said to Arnav, " Zaroori nahin jo aap ne dekha wo sach ho..."

That day Khushi didn't believe Shyam and today Arnav didn't believe Khushi...Both are seeing things at different angles...Khushi found out Shyam's obsession of her and his fake story with his acts...and his true face made her to HATE him to the core of her heart.She showed Shyam her HATE on Terrace that night that even though he will divorce Anjali , she will prefer to die than to marry him.This was the actual truth which came out that night but ended up with darkness in her life.

On the other hand Arnav witnessed a completely different truth. He saw Khushi in Shyam's embrace and believed that. He saw Shyam's reality but couldn't witness the reality of Khushi and for that he needs another thunder of Fate and that will come from Shyam as this time after Anjali and Khushi , Arnav is his road block...towards his Khushi...AR and Wealth .BUT one thing is evident, Khushi's respect is snatched in both cases.Shyam disrespected her with his lust and Arnav tainted her calling her characterless.She slapped Shyam with hate and she took this slap from Arnav in Love.

The REASON of knotting Khushi and Arnav , Anjali Di sensed the tension and as usually tries to mend threads of this relation.She Halts Arnav from changing his shirt and tells him that Khushi will stitch the button .Khushi, hesitantly with heavy heart steps towards him.The day she left for GH , She left the chirpiness of her childhood in RM ..

that was the last day as I explained it because Arnav said to her ,"she acts not less than Babli"...But he wasn't aware of just like now, there is a mature and sensitive woman in her who just wants his attention, love, and respect and above all TRUST.At the samw He loves her chirpy side which diminishes his pain..."tumhare saath bitae huwe pal..."and all the dhamakas which he will adore later and will act as a child for her to just bring a SMILE on her face...

His pretense continues till Anjali goes out of the room.My grabber is His stiff body doesn't move as he is weak in front of her.He fears to lose his control if he will move and that exactly happens when he moves after saying "Di jaa chuki hai...tumhain yeh drama karne ki koi zroorat nahi..." [u don't have to drama as di has gone]...Needle pierces in her finger when he walks away making this comment...She hisses in pain and his concerned side takes over.."Khushi! ..I am sorry.." Yes he Hates her...His heart yearns to hold her feeling her hankering to be close to him , to cry her heart over her shoulder as she always does in her distress and he is always there to hold her and protects her from falling and feeling so low...Yes he hates her but wants to have her close , close to her essence , close to her heart keeping her near to his heart...which only beats for her in a same rhythm .convulses in her pain by piercing pain in his...but he hates her...

Khushi in her shaky voice with bleeding heart and finger yet keeping her firm fingers on the THREAD...,"Dhaaga humein zabasdasti thaamna para.. Humari marzi nahi thi.. Par ab jo thaam liya hai toh...". [I didn't had intentions to be knotted in this but if it happened then be it]...A promising and clear statement , she won't let it lose or break no matter how much she gets bleeded or hurt in this way of Love and Trust .He stands numb with this "kiss mitti ki bani hai ye" ...[What kind of a girk is she?]...He called her characterless,threw her Stars, her beliefs,her reasons of survival , dragged her relentlessly, broke her hope of a promising relationship by breaking the frame of em and now seeing her holding the thread of that HOPE tying em together.This is his wife , his half part ,his reason of survival standing so close in tears and heavy heart but he hates her ...standing there mesmerized and hypnotized by her innocent beauty ,having urge to hide her in his protective shell but he has to hate her, has to create a rift no matter what and keeping the cloak of pretense that "nothing matters to him".."She means nothing to him..."...

She picked up the button just like she picked up the key on Dargha...that day she ran to tell him...what he did was wrong and no one can connect thread with anything other than Bhagwaan...today she is picking up button and telling him by reminding him...She didn't plan anything but if Fate has brought us together then She is in with full Faith and Love...and is willing to do whatever it will take to keep it knotted...and she knotted the Dhaga on Teej by and he is the one who broke her fast and dropped the sindoor...That day this Dhaga was tied by opening the lock of his heart and now she is threading that with him by reminding him that he also has this obligation and this is not a joke for her ...BUT at the same time we have so many threads joining that day,just like others' relations depend on these two...including the ULJHA huwa rishta of Anjali and SHyam...which is making their relation as complicated as it could be...

They both are feeling this yearning and need to hold on to each other just like every time in pain...in distress...but fate has something else stored in it...She comes close to snap the thread and this time he lets her without moving or stopping her.An intimacy which they both are aspiring for is their longing right now and they let it by keeping the rhythm of their nearness...by inhaling each other's essence.Her face is kissing the corner of his neck...and he gets frozen just her touch and just soft gazes caress her face and he can't offer much today...because this is his fate and he is accepting it but she got the strength from her again by her looseness just like the day of their marriage by holding her hand...and then that strength makes him to deject himself by putting his vest as he is wearing the disappearing cloak of his guards...just to ignore her melodious voice filled with plea...because he can't take it any more ...as he has no energy..to face her...

After disclosing of her engagement , she never knew the extend of his pain...today she is feeling the same but his pain is not less either...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 250

The Reflection...

Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.~~Margaret J.Wheatley~~

I love the set up of this episode right from the start...It started with Lots of Reflections of Shyam in his office and his each and every dialogue,which was a true reflection of his intention and character for Khushi and that is why since today he will be under her Radar...Brilliant creators...Upcoming track is Khushi's realization and reflection towards her deep LOVE for Arnav and her deep HATE for Shyam.This track will provide her true picture of Shyam and her true feelings for Arnav.Yes Reflection ! This episode is reflecting their inner turmoil for their next moves...as game is so on...Shyam's "Aap toh aise bol rahi hain, jaise aap humhein jaante hi nehin, humarein raashtein mein aane ki koshish bhi mat kijiyega". Shows how desperately he is making mistake to show his weakness and putting Khushi's mind at suspicious point.He proves really so dumb in his desperation.He has no idea that every thread of his move will be cut not other than Khushi who he is threatening right now. He is the biggest fool ever as "hum apne pair par kuldhadi..." Really...you already did that when Arnav confronted you and today you are doing it in front of Khushi...waking her mind.."apne dimag par..."Stupid move Mr Slither!!!...as Khushi is at her best in stress and anger because Khushi is more of a visceral than a thinker...But this is also a warning point for Khushi too..aap humain janti nahin" as she only knows him as a skirt chaser but now she will see the true REFLECTION of him which she can't even imagine.."hum kissi bhi hud tak jaa sakte hain..."...as he will go any length to kill Arnav for his motives...and even Arnav with his brilliant brain couldn't think of "Are u sure Khushi??" as it takes him to digest when Khushi tells him about his kidnapper...

His threat ,"hum aapko barbaad kar sakte hai..." yes this is what, making Khushi quiet and retreat as Shyam who created mess in Lukhnow to bring her in Delhi, became PG in their house, did spread the cheap tricks to be engaged with her and all...as he knows how important this respect is for Guptas but again he is totally unaware of Arnav and his deep relations with Guptas...and here comes Buaji's words to Mamiji as Arnav did find the true and pure Love in Gupta house as compared to RM.{GH track is a binding thread and reflects true Love for Arnav"itti achi parvarish..."}...This threat will come and Shyam will play his move through Dadi...but at that time Arnav will be up front stopping every hand and finger which point at his Khushi...

Shyam used Arnav's weakness for Khushi and planted the seed of doubt but made a mistake..."Rani Sahiba beech main aagayein" and today he is using Khushi's weakness and making mistake,"Kaise apne humain apne pyar keh jaal main phansaya tha..."...Bingo ! Khushi has found a thread of Arnav's confusion and true reflection of Shyam's filthy intentions today...because he confirms it" sale sahib..humari baat pe yoon vishwas kar laingey.." he snaps his fingers...too good as Shyam is totally unaware of ArHi's convo"main tumhain aur Shyam ko ..."...as Shyam is totally unaware of Arnav and Khushi's equation...Very Nice move...because Shyam's every intention has been revealed to Arnav and Khushi at this point...Only family is the next one to be revealed by his true face and that process is going to start from now on...First Mamiji,2nd NK, then Naniji [remember Khushi gave whaite Majori to Naniji inher Will] Akash through Payal.Only Anjali will remain out of this true reflection because of her closed eyes and mind...Here comes Shyam's snapping of confidence because of Anjali...

Don't forget, Khushi's words"Anjaliji apni ankhain kholiye.." will come into the picture but she will refuse it...Today Anjali is a pillar for Arnav and Khushi and will remain till Shyam's true reflection,then it will be Naniji who will be true Raizada Support for Khushi and Arnav...

Here comes Khushi who took papers from a dark reflection which connects with Babli's words to Payal" I will bandage myself..."but where?Wound is not there...Khushi wants Arnav to believe her but her following this dark reflection is wrong...Here comes Arnav's words"tum har kaam khud nahin kar saktin"...but she can't see the a slightest reflection of hate and rejection in Arnav's eyes...She is not doing to clear her name for herself but deep down she senses that it pains Arnav seeing her in that light...and to alleviate Arnav's pain she is listening to this slither patiently...but making a mistake showing him vulnerability and here fits Payal's words to Babli..."zakham ko aise khula chodna..."...because Shyam is using her vulnerability in his favor...

Khushi ,the Queen waits for her King who is busy in his meeting.He comes with his pawns and gets halts in his tracks seeing her.There is a small smile spreads on her face seeing him relax but he forwards with his unwillingness, he wants to turn and that is my grabber , this is the first time he didn't turn his face completely as his heart wants to do it badly but his mind filled with anger makes him follow his stern attitude and he ends up in his glass walls cabin where no sound of heart is reaching today.She sits again like no one exists in her surroundings,...

Like "maile main tanha"...She is reminding me of the song "Tanhaiye" from Dil chahta hai.."..Yes when all the"shor"[noise] and ghema ghemi[ hustle and bustle ] loses it's existence in front of inner shor and hustle bustle...She is an orphan and the person who saved her from being one is not even looking at her...Horrible feelings...

Both are in deep pricking pain , one is hurt beyond imagination and the other is trying to eradicate the source of pain being in guilt.Both are right at their positions but both are adamant to be stubborn. My grabber is both know each other's actions and the reason of it but don't want to acknowledge it.They both are also pained being the cause of each other's pain.They want to reach out to one another ,want to ease the torment of all of these, want to dissolve the agony existing between them but the current situation stops them to do so.

He watches her while working and then her "pukar" [calling] reaches to him from one opened window...he approaches to the spot, looks down to her, their eyes meet and share the misery , treachery ,anguish , and envy with the cry of Rabba Ve.He knows he did hurt her by shattering her dreams, by tainting her character, and broke every reason to be with each other but she is still here with all of her care and love... He knows he is still hurting her beyond any limit and that pricks him in deep pain and the only way out is the cloak of ASR and a distance from her.He strides out quick without listening to her...My grabber is Khushi always barges in his office without hesitation but today she waits for his call...respects the distance he has created ,stays put with time and that shows him ,her care, understanding and concern for him...

This is when he was standing in his cabin after feeling her presence in AR and she comes to take her stuff with her...That day he wanted to speak with her and she was up to no mood regardless of his anger and command and she leaves for Hamesha...today she wants to talk to him and he leaves her in despair...That day she didn't give him a chance to clear his side and today he did the same with her...

Same with her reflection on the car window, during Teej she was ignoring her and he was looking at her attentively and waits for her look and then his SUV move forward but today it is vice versa.

He is ignoring Khushi's reflection and increasing distance as his reflected views about the current circumstances are making his vision at distant...

He ate his dinner again alone, going back to his routines as he is increasing distance...his past pains are making it worse...but he can't take the same thought and actions from Khushi when she shows it to him...in the room...

He comes to his room where Khushi just put her intuition at high level by putting the dark file aside .He enters the room and notices the changes immediately .His sense of being rejected and abandoned releases the simmering lava in one shoot by calling out her name..."Khushi!!!...and demanding answers of her actions by digging his fingers in her skin..."Kiss ne permission di tumhain "...[Who gave u permission to change the room] ..and soon his raging lava goes down by her dejected words "kissi ne bhi nahi aur yeh baat aaj humain pata chali..."[ no one and I found this today..]... My heart aches for her this moment and that's why I said that before while she was sitting in the office...An orphan , an unwanted and unimportant person...by everyone since from childhood as being reminded over and over .He was the one who she always thinks of as hers and he is the one who gave her this right to think like that...to go any extent with him since the day she met him...

Khushi's makes him realize the intensity of his punishment which he is giving her...and himself ...She reminds him of her betrayal and that causes a constant rage and pain in him.He flinges her stars again towards poolside..."tum jab chaho badal nahin saktti ho..."..Brilliant ...If she wants to hold on to this thread and made him realize this morning...then he wants that too regardless in anger and rage he is confused but he is adamant and can't accept her out of his life either... but by throwing out those stars first at GH terrace and now here in RM he is stamping at her belief that she means nothing to him...Yet She is the "brightest star" I his life...a "Dhaga" thread keeping his life intact to her and himself... but today She is becoming a "Falling Star" as he threw them like throwing all of her beliefs.

That day they were all watching the "Toota Huwa Taara (Falling Star)" and Arnav said - "Aur jo taara khud khatam ho raha hain, woh mujhe kya dega?" Today that Star, Khushi Kumari Gupta is falling very hard as she lost everything that she had; she lost her parents and also she lost the"Trust" that a lover only wants from her love; this star is so helpless that she had no choice to take the help from the dark devil just to clear her name from only one person who matters her the most . After "amawas" Arnav will be the one who will will seek love, trust and forgiveness from this"Falling Star". And that was the Anjali's wish -"Chote ke zindagi mein koi aisa aaye jo inke dil ke dard ko humesha ke liye khatam kar de..." ..isn't Khushi doing all along?

Her next words halts him at his anguish path " jab aapko humari shakal dekhna hi pasand nahi hai tou humara samaan , humari cheezon se ghira rehna aapko kitni takleef daita hoga..."[when u don't wanna see me then how painful it would be for you seeing my things around u]...and this is intolerable for him, The girl he accused of heinous acts was trying to ease his hurt.Why would she think so much about his pain?Why ? and Khushi has no idea that all of this is adding to his injuries...

Love the anger of Arnav...instead of his dangerous silence...He put up with Khushi's every action and kept his temper under control but after the telling her the truth , his hostility and resentment is at it's peak.He can't stand any separation from her side but can't remain in her proximity either and finding ways to be away from her as seeing her in pain is extremely agonizing him.He would prefer the torture of her presence than her rejection for him.The FEAR of losing her again brings him back to her...When she tries to leave the room , he hisses out and drags her back in his room, within walls with him.The dreadful night he forcibly made her sleep out there and today again he forced her to sleep in the room.The AIR which he was considering poisonous sharing with her is now his NEED of survival to ease all the poison in his life.Loop is closed today...

Her presence means everything to him whether he accepts it or not ...Their contradictory actions speak louder than their words as there is an underlying string, a thread which is keeping them attached together and that would never be broken, not now, not ever.

They both are used to sleep seeing each other every night but today it seems painful. They might not be seeing each other eye to eye but the guidance of their heart eyes will make them see the right and wrong during this whirlpool of time...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 251

Atoot Bandhan

[Knotted relation]

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. "Unknown...

The beautiful opening of this Maha, Rising Sun which illuminates both of them with it's heat and light to remove all the darkness within.A sleepless night was written all over their faces, a dejection from one side was compelling the other to unveil the curtains of expectation layered with hopes and optimism." Unka hum pe bharosa karna bohat zaroori hai..."[ it is imperative that he trust me] ...Usually Sun shines the visage of the moon but moon returns the serenity of Light and peace over the tired ,Hot ,burning all day one .This is what will change over the course.The ASR can't return to his shell and is struggling to be away from one and only one person who he claims "he hates the most..."

The revelation has indeed increased the longing and the need of each each other especially in Khushi who can't see rejection in his eyes and he ca't bear the dejection of smile on her face.

This scene reminded me this song...

Tu chanda mai chandani
Tu taruwar mai shakh re
Tu badal mai bijuri
Tu pachhi mai pat re

Khushi opens the curtain to connect the Sun [ a star , parents's connection] to her Sun [ Arnavji] who is keeping his eyes closed from her "aapki anhon par waise hi jhoot ka parda hai..." [ your eyes are closed under lies].. but his heart and it's connection is disturbed seeing her withdrawing from all the connections, she has built with him so far.The connections of bathroom fights to her Dabba service to her cherish smiles just by giving him troubles has reached to an end ..."ek khamoshi"[Silence] from her side..."Humari taraf se sirf Khamoshi milegi.." [ u will get just silence from me ] ...The conflict of his thoughts in between these connections and understanding that she is changing him the way he was before "Khushi! kya kia tum ne room ko"[What did u do to the room?]...and her painful disconnection..."ise phir se apka bana diya" [I changed it again yours] and all he could do was get affected and yet pretend indifferent !!!.."kyun main uske baare mein itna soch raha hun...uska hona nahon kyuon itna pareshan karta hai...mujhe koi fadak nahi padta..."[Why am I thinking about her ...why everything about her is bothering me...No it doesn't matter to me]

Dhaga,thread which he broke and spread the pearls of her dreams is impossible for him to break as he is the one who made it everlasting by knotting it around them with his PEARL of OCEAN, his LOVE...The LOVE which is way too strong than hate ...This is the LOVE which halts him in his track and makes him turn to her which he couldn't do it yesterday while climbing up and made him realize later in his changed room that he can lose her...a FEAR of distance from his loved one makes him TURN around to grasp her beautiful shiny face but seeing her dejecting herself from her LIFE brings him down ...they both share a gaze of longing before changing directions...yes she won't come to AR to find any excuse tbe near him as she has no RIGHT to be there..."huamin aaj pata chala..."[I found it today]...

She who served him food always , leaves him alone ,halted after seeing no difference in his eyes...His rejection for her which she can't bear...She leaves him settling his own battles within his heart and tormented mind..."bar bar ussi ka khiyal..." [ all thoughts of her] ...

The righteous Khushi is a wounded soul right now and justifying her side by taking his signature to save this connection but her connection with her mind is getting stronger in case of Shyam and his filthiness but she will have to disconnect the ink from these papers after paying a heavy price.That price will make Arnav wake up as Sun did reach to his eyes but took a little time to convey the message to his brain to see a real divine connection in between him and his Khushi where no Zahri [ apparent] connection is needed as their soul has this divine connections already.

Today he can't break this dori of pearls which they share by Fate...He can't pull him off that "mehsoos" feel of air which tingles his feelings for her as fresh as the day one...right next to the poolside when he held her while stumbling with her...since then she has left a mark in him.He is frustrated and way heavy as it's his mother's Bday but all he can think is just "Khushi"..."main kyuon uss keh bare main soch raha hoon"[Why am I thinking of her?]

Her silence is killing her playfulness , Her silence is shattering the togetherness...Her silence is disturbing the ocean...collecting the clouds ...indeed Storm is on the way...but all he could show indifference..."yeh mat samjho ki mujhe nahi pata tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho...mujhe koi fadak nahi padta "[Don't think that I don't know what are you doing..but it doesn't matter to me..]She who can't stand any rift in this connection, any knot in this Dhaaga...Tar but declaring that " "hum ne Dhaga jan bhooj kar nahin bandha par ab jab baandh liya hai tou..."[ I didn't make this knot but if we are connected through it then]..

Khushi's pain and the wound is getting deeper knowing he is in pain she is again the reason increasing it... For Khushi "hum unko jaane nahi denge...aise to kabhi nahi jab hamaare karan unka dard aur badh raha hai..." - time was running out and she had to see him... the entire background and foreground to Anjali-Khushi conversation and how it connected to Arnav who just want to be alone without Khushi..."Stop calling me Khushi..." he knew how she was being impatient and running around to show him the truth - he just wanted to go away without making it more difficult - but when he entered the airport he was still lost in her...only her regardless it is her mother's bday but Khushi is taking over unintentionally..life towards future leaving past behind ....tumhare saath bitaye huwe pal...yaad rehne lag gaye

Today she won't disconnect this communication the way she did in Guest house by leaving her phone down there for him look for her.She will find him...that is her determination..."hum aapko jane nahin daingey" [I won't let you go.

She reaches Airpot, rushes to the door but guards don't let her in, she has forgotten taking change from the cab driver...looking here and there ...a fear lingers and she calls only one person in her need...and the wind delivers her message to his carrier...

"Arnavji"...and Then This Mehsoos ...the connection of wind ... he feels her presence [Finally in years ...mehsoos is back]- and turns around,hey hey singswith them ...when both the lovers smile and get connected through their tears to see each other in the first instant...a few days back he returns his smile in hers while showering flowers...He feels home seeing her smile , and happiness touches her visage.

But ASR has to be rigid... he won't stop and listen...the mention of Shyaam is stabbing the wounded heart...walking away is the only answer for him and disconnecting her is the solution but is it???...No !!!Arnav , who couldn't walk away with the knowledge that she is waiting out for him , her tears are falling on his heart , that connection has crossed the barrier already ...he has hope that the truth will redeem the pain...

Pondering connected dots: On Diwali he stopped communication by telling her to go away.."challi jao yahan se"[just go away from here] and left her there on the other side of the closed glass window...but here she is on the other side of the two way glass door which is opening and closing...that means he is fighting with his own heart and mind and his heart is not letting him close the communication and over rides his brain which is trying it's best to cut off this wire of communication as he turns around...brilliant CVs👏

She keeps calling him till he moves on leaving her shattering over the other side of this glass but he can't move on that easily...not any more...and he comes back to give her that peace..how much he wants to release her from this agony..."aap ruk gaye..." [you didn't go...]..."tum ne zabardasti roka ..."[you have stopped me]...Heart is screaming to accept that I can't move on without you...but mind is taking shape of the course...one side wants to believe her and the other is pulling her apart along with him..."kyun kar rahi ho yeh sab?" [why are you doing all this.]

"kyunki hum aapse baat karna chahte hain!" [because i want to talk to you.]..Her fighting nature with him emerges out with determination... by using her right on him and kets her...a lover in need in him can't let her down.. They both are incomplete without each other..."how can you think that Shyam and I..." and that ticks him again and he starts moving again away from her..."mujhe iss baare mein kuch nahi sunna..." [ Idon't want to hear anything about this.]...She snatches her ticket but he takes it back along with her "pom pom"...for which he once yelled at La...because he can't see any one like his Khushi...very possessive thing in him..

"Koi hai jo yeh prove kar sakta hai ki hum bekasoor hain " [There is someone who can prove that I am innocent] ...BUT does Arnav need anyone to prove her innocence ..NO!! He has crossed that barrier...Khushi is innocent and her herself saying that is more than enough for him at this point ... She has exposed her scars to him openly and his bruises are unveiled to her ..."itni badi saza dain.."[give me that big punishment]...and his 'Bardash ab main nahin kar sakta.."...this is a pure heart talk of two lovers...he comes back and gives her 10 min...He is agonized seeing her proving herself...he doesn't need that...he can'ttolerate that...she is not giving him what he wants to hear...The crowd starts bumping her and the protector provides the shield as always...

He wants to move away as he can't see her in pain , in tears and he knows the reason too but his state of mind will hurt her more which is asking him to leave...justto avoid the tension for words and the arguments just breaking them in pieces and his raw painful wounds starts bleeding again after her revelation...""Di ne bataaya aap kyun ja rahe hain...agar aap ruk jaate..."[Di has mentioned ,why are you going today?] " which he doesn't want to share but wants to share at this moment...he will do later in her embrace and she will be his healer...

but now at this moment- he gives her waiting time to prove herself... "3 minute hai tumhaare paas..."( number "3" signifies masculine number but always brings victory...attainment) - he sees her panicking -She pleads , commands, forces him to listen to her"aapko sach sunna hoga.."[U have to hear the truth]..."tumne aakhri baar mujhse kuch manga aur maine diya.[you asked me something last time and i gave it to you] now I got a go...

And finally he gives in"kyun Khushi,...kyun fadak padta hai tumhe..."[Why it matters to you Khushi]...She embarks with her Right... "kyun...fadak padta hai kyunki baat aapki hai...issliye Fadak padta hai kissi aur ki hoti tou nahin padta...aur agar aap hi chale jaayenge to hum saans hi nahi" [Why it matters because It is you what matters me the most...not anyone else and if u leave like that then how will I breath]

Yes It matters to her to prove her innocence to him because she loves him, she can't live without him either and can't see any suspicious in his eyes. She would rather rise than fall , SHe would rather die than his refusal.

Now he doesn't need anything else but holds her in his embrace, he is speechless, he is stunned seeing raw truth in her eyes which he can't handle just like before when he couldn't see raw connection and tried to wash away..."mujhe koi Fadak nahin padta kissi larki se"... as this is a way of saying I care, it is a way of expression of their innermost feelings all along that shows a deep connection with which they are knotted together.But He has run away again just like before till this TAR brings him back to his Khushi and her innocence...as His heart is screaming that his Khishi is right but his mind still need time..."main ruka tha...kyunki kahi ek hope thi..."

She holds on to his hands..."mat jaye"...just like he connected himself to her on that dreadful night...by transferring strength, today she is transferring strength in him ...just like she stopped him to move away from her on Holi and connected him with the strongest connection of all in between them.

Today she is strengthening this relationship and even he is forcefully removing himself but with other hand he is tightening the knot by himself...Just like he made a promise holding her hand in the night that he will never let this angel go away...and he will do whatever it takes to hold her close to him..

He walks away by his last call but for him - walking away from her is the most difficult act - "aisa kyun hota hai jab aap hamaare kareeb hote hain to hamaari dil ke dhadhkane tez ho jaati hai..." - they are connected by heartbeats - tearing apart is never the way forward...

"Jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi...jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi...iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi...bas ek cheez ka matlab hai...ki main hamesha... hamesha tumse.."

These words make him realize the connection which doesn't need explanation because no matter what, he's been always in Love with her and this connection is way above all as La's words..."pyar sab se bada hota hai....

Soon ..."I don't need anything Khushi "will come to make this connection stronger...The connection of pain is what made them realize and questioning their feelings as always.

Khushi's tears halt him..."Kyun aisa feel kar raha hoon...kyun Khushi se door jaane mein itni takleef ho rahi hai.."[Why am I feeling like that?...Whey is it so hard to go away from Khushi..? He finally has found the Tar...the connection...And he turned...to go back to her...But.. an unknown person..[TIME] asks for him..."I'll be gone...but our connection is strong and "jo tum mehsoos karti ho who main mehsoos karta hoon...kyuonke humari dhadkanain ek hain"[ I feel what you feel as our heartbeats become one].. as Khushi is right ..."in sab keh baad hum aapko jane nahin daingey"[after all of this I can't let you go] and indeed he can't break this connection...a connection of hearts...Tar dilon keh...

"Oh, why did people have to be separated before they understood how much they meant to each other?"

Linda Crew

Yes he turned towards his Khushi as he always does...and from now on he will never let her go away from him either...but still they have to cross the barriers of pains to reach to each other's SOULS...

Kyuon Khabon peh tere saiye Hai

Dil kyuon hai Tanha mera

Kyuon Khamoshi hai zuban meri

Ashkon se keh paoon na

Kyuon dard hai itna tere ishq mein

Rabba Ve ...Rabba Ve...Rabba ve

Evil is thinking in the back ground he made his goal...by setting fire n between them...without knowing that he is actually burning with it..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

In case if I need more

here

I saved my space for whatever I want to add.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago