\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

Really a great update dear. So good. KKGSR 'S smartness derived excellently. And same pinch. I too don't like men without shirt. Lol. Superb dear. Thank you so much. Love you.

THNX DEAR

KHUSHI IS A SMART COOKIE LOVE HER😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

He didn't want her to take credit but she was right, credit was hers to make him better

but he is ASR who hates her

she is her ailment and cure too.Howcome? he denies it

THNX GALLIA DEAR <3
TRUE
SHE IS AILMENT AND CURE
AND THAT IS BUGGING HER BIGTIME
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Who the hell is swami 😆

our CEO of AR has not learned anything yet from his Khushi😉

you are right he will adore her given name Lad Governor
maybe because its in English😉😳

😆 I LOVE THAT INNOCENT QUESTION

WHO THE HELL IS SWAMI?

HAHA, MAYBE

LAADGOVERNOR IS IN ENGLISH SO HE LIKED IT , NICE THOUGHT ZOYA👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 229

Binding Accords...

Triquetra is getting deeper and deeper each day.Arnav , Khushi and Anjali equation is getting a new angle in shaping and strengthening their relationships.Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what it was, nor forward to what it might be, but living in the moment of present to accept it the way it is now and that is what these two nut heads are scratching their heads for.This epi flows from frolicsome to dignifying note in their relationship of this courtship under six months banner.Do they remember it , no way.They are fighting for their rights by pressing their rights over and over but today without any fuss and that is my grabber.He is fine with her for not having food and she is with his pushing her away attitude but neither he forgot to show his mischievous right "saath baith keh nahin khana hai"[don't u want to eat with me] and nor she could resist exercising her wifey right"humain karne dijye.."[let me do it]...What a change in these months???

"Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko thodiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag alag ki jiye aur phir dekhiye maaza". [ Khushiji, break this round cycle of thoughts and put them separate to analyze and then see the result]

These are Shyam's words which came to my mind after seeing this epi.Sometimes there is a lot to offer by the opposite too"Dushman kare baat unhoni".He told Khushi in episode-30 and today Arnav at the end is compelling to think more like that as compared to Khushi regardless he thinks she is acting to torture him but we are heading towards where Anjali will make him meet and see his denial side in his own visage in front of the mirror"tumhain Khusiji ki kitni parwah hai"[you cares for Khushi a lot] .

Two dining table scenes, in the morning where Anjali's expressions knowing Khushi's swami's acts and how she is using her piece of advice is worth watching .She makes this face which is not showing her disapproving but shows that she is using her information but she is puzzling over her ways.Other side Khushi can't meet Anjali's eyes and that shows her extreme care for Anjali's thoughts and her own acts towards it but she has to do it her way to get the bottom of this problem and that is to find the ANSWER.

Second Khushi is determined to wait for Arnav for dinner.Naniji calls Arnav and he declares his irritation but he didn't ignore Naniji's pressing words"theek hai Khushiji ko bhooka rakhiye"[ok then leave Khushi hungry]...Khushi waits for him till late but then enjoys the party alone.

Pause here:This scene has some significance for me.Khushi's declaration backfires her and she falls in her own digging pit.Second, Anjali did see a glimpse of hope that Khushi will bring some zest with her actions in her Chote's life.She might not be aware of Khushi's plan and motive but she is content the Khushi is heading towards it.Naniji said "aapko unka samman karna chahiye ...ee toh sneh hai."[You should respect Khushi...it's her gentle care]...Because as a wife she supposed to know your likes and dislikes and all.This is my grabber a man who used to mock the concept of relationship and marriage is giving Respect to Khushi's feelings "Kyuon saath baith keh nahin khana hai..." while she is uncertain of the foundation of this relationship because she doesn't know the reason of it at the first place but she accepts it from the bottom of her heart but acceptance of him is still in an oblivious state.Third, regardless Khushi started as an irritation but didn't she wait for him as a wife,yes she did till she gave in.This is pointing at her finishing her 101 mission.Fourth, it really hit me to the core when the whole family said "Arnav is used to eat alone"..He is so dragged to his loneliness and everyone just left him there and they or he never felt missing each others' presence.Now they are heading towards where Khushi is going to be his world , and time will come when he will not eat without her.[during Karva chauth]...

Arnav comes home and hadn't eat since morning .But why? Doesn't he always say to his Di, I ate outside.He just told the other day I will eat in the office when he left home without break fast and he ordered Pizza when Khushi took meal for every one in the office while thinking how to pay him 300 rupees.My grabber is why? He wanted her to realize how her actions are affecting him and he does care what she does and think of him unintentionally , the very same way she waited for him and remained hungry or stayed quiet to make him realize that his actions and words do affect her.While she makes food, he waits for her calmly because right now the FOOD is the center not EGO.She brings food and playfully wants to feed him with her own hands,but too late and he faints.Bam !!! That's all she needed, a realization of her own actions against her caring nature.This is Khushi who always acts before thinking consequences and remains focused on her mission without digesting or applying any new or processed info.She didn't even think for a second, or paid attention of his words or connect any dots that there is a possibility that he didn't even eat anything and she didn't recall the previous memory that his blood sugar gets low because not eating on time.Why she didn't act as in Nainital where she created the whole drama to stop him because he didn't eat or was feeling well? Because that time he was not the person who accused her of "chot" which she gave him..He was just tired of her nautanki.But Here she is the reason of something because of which he married her...forcefully? Why? And that WHY... Is her focus which is not letting her see or think anything else.Just like during kidnapping her focus was Arnav and she was underestimating Shyam...

Family comes in.BUT here is her sharp mind, she knows what to do right away while everyone else is busy doing nothing .She rushes and brings Jaggery and gives to Anjali to revive him.Both important women are right next to him.She is the one who understands his murmuring about meds.That indicates she will always understand his unsaid or diverted words to bring him out of trouble

During kidnapping he calls her"I love you" but the way he said it , evokes her suspicions .When he lost his voice, she knew exactly what he is trying to say.Later she wil tell her"u don't have to say anything, I know you want to live those moments too"

Anjali fed her Chote while an extrinsic quiet Khushi watches from a distance with contrition preventing her from getting closer to Arnav...Anjali notices Khushi's discomposure state and assures her "everything is alright" ... Khushi in her guilt,"Sab Hamari Galathi hai ..." This is when Khushi finally realizes that her one decision to keep silence made his and every one's life disturbed and today she is realizing the consequences of her constant silliness which led his health at stake .

A small yet powerful notion for me, when Arnav brought to his room, by his family which includes Payal but not Khushi , not yet part of Raizada's but she is the one who holds the sweetness of joy in her hand..

Anjali leaves the room but my grabber is she pauses, give a final swivel look and then leaves after being convinced that her brother is safe and sound. Anjali has realized what this two nut heads have not understood, Arnav is changing because of his love for Khushi "tumhain Khushiji ki kitni parwah hai..."and Khushi is changing him because of her love for him.. She did see her waiting for him on dinner and giving him extra attention regardless what so ever was the motive of Khushi but he was her focus.

Khushi closes the door and Arnav wants to get up but Khushi knows at this point how to tame this roaring Lion and she uses Anjaliji as a bait and totally ignores his rejection like it's a normal thing.Good girl!!!...but my grabber is ,even in his unhealthy condition, Khushi's comfort is in his head and he is ready to leave the bed for her regardless he thinks she is acting or this is a part of her prank.This is Real husband and wife showing and casting rights at each other without knowing it. ..

I love how CVs connected this scene to guest house and almost close the loop.Yes we can easily connect this scene normally with his taking care of her with Nainital or when she got fainted but that is not extreme.It is Guest house where His guilt sending him at that place and he takes care of her and takes her home so gently.Go back one step, seeing her wet and all in the parking lot ,he felt first time that he is doing something wrong.."kyuon pheli bar mujhe aisa lag raha hai keh main khuch ghalt kar raha hoon.." but he denies it in front of his focus.."nahin main ghalat nahin hoon"...his focus was to keep her away and put her in trouble because of her entrance into his heart and mind and making him feel which he disallowed himself at any cost without thinking that it is not her fault which Payal made him realize"kya bigada hai iss ne aapka" and he had no answer. Yes, if he would have known this then he would have never sent her there but neither Khushi nor Gupta ladies believed him.But the moment Payal called ,he sensed the danger and left for her without thinking anything else or about her destroying his peace. He intentionally didn't hurt her but it happened and he didn't see that coming at all. He doesn't think in anger and she doesn't in her sankiness.

Today again we are seeing the same sketch but in opposite way. I already explain in 228 how her heart has been broken more than once , has been forced to this relationship and has no success to break the ice of this frozen man to give her answer or reason.. She is frustrated and irritated with her prince, her Arnavji. Today she just wants to get an "Answer" from this man and in the process of reaching for the goal "nahin Khushi apne maqsad se peeche nahin hanta..."...She forgot to take into consideration that he is diabetic. Do you all blame her?? I Don't... That day like Arnav didn't even take the phone call from Khushi today she didn't even consider that he might be hungry or could sick because of his diabetes. But the moment she realized her mistake she is the one who showed her presence of mind and rushed to get the jaggery so that his sugar level can reach to proper level. Now, At this moment she forgot all her mission of getting answer from him and her first priority is Arnav and his health.

That day Payal made Arnav realizing his mistake and guilt and today Anjali did the same with Khushi but at a different level.Always these two sisters are the reason of their closeness.

A couple of days ago , Arnav lost his voice and Khushi didn't sit till he made him well by feeling guilty and same today and forgot everything but Arnavji and his health.

Arnav feels thirsty in the middle of the night, he wakes up for water getting from pitcher and refuses Khushi's help"main ne kaha na main khud kar loonga"..{Stop I will do it by myself]...Arnav pays for his stubbornness and begins to suffer. Khushi does not force him , but stands by his side the moment he begins to cough helping him out ...while Arnav watches enchanted, transfixed, mesmerized by her unguarded face which is revealing only her concerns and worries for him...only for him.

She is taking her darja, her right forcefull holding his shoulders"humain karne dijye" [let me do it].. regardless of his maintaining distance.But My grabber is, how nicely he obeys her command and at the top, HE PLACES HIS HAND ON HERS...yes glimpse of trust on her is coming and without being inebriated form.He sleeps peacefully but she keeps her Horus eyes on him as she can't have peace when her loved ones are in trouble and here is her own Arnavji.

Symbolism and connection: The blanket represents security -that shows Khushi will protect Arnav with her love. in hurt, pain, or in any condition and that's what she did always either to run after at Airport to relieve his pain or nearly have death experience saving his life during kidnapping...

Arnav in yesterday's episode - he refuses her help, and her suggestions repeatedly. But her insistence today makes him give in, though a bit reluctantly, but he secretly doesn't mind it. Besides that, he is actually confused by this woman's concern for him.

In this journey unknown of theirs, they have started depending on each other and looking out for each other. Without even realizing, that an emotion that we call love is blooming in them, an emotion they are not even aware of. They say that love has many faces and hate is one of them. Khushi and Arnav have plenty of hate in between them. They both have done so many inexcusable acts , they both have given each other plenty of pain by making life as hell but the love in between them has become stronger than their hate. Hence in their ignorance, in their pursuit of their goals, in their hate for each other, they hurt the other but end up feeling the pain because they have not yet realized that love is like a two-edged sword, the one who cuts is the one who bleeds.

Arnav had a great fall, shows his blindness and non-trust nature will put him in trouble and throw him in a sticky situation by slipping through the truth.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 230

Metamorphosis...

Titliya ,Sanka Devi, Parmehwari and all, Buaji gave these names to Khushi but if you ponder upon,all of these are associated with transformation ,a metamorphosis process .Butterfly , different crazy layers for survival and Parmeshwari as Parvati ,Devi Maiya with tiger next to it to control the transformation of nature for bringing new colors everyday by opening layers upon layers.All these are bringing changes in Arnav's layered nature and today's epi is showing that.Today's epi is my King's episode whose shrewd and killer attitude along with his varying emotions showed the real meaning of this story to me.Barun is simply maginificent...

"Kuch rishte ajeeb bandhan main bandhe hote hai"...[Some relations have a strange bond] ...Khushi will understand the pull of this later but he is realizing it today. Trust Binding accords need the link of trust but these walls are shaking with Arnav's fall.His trust on Khushi is shaking his feet to move forward.As I mentioned in 228,Shyam's words " "Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko todiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag ki jiye aur phir sochiye"? are applying on him and this whole episode showing his confused, conflicted, and quizzical side at each step in between his heart and mind..He knows for sure Khushi's concerns and cares were so genuine but he is getting entangled in his own web of painted pictures of her which is making him flummoxed and ambiguous ever than before.He has patches of bandage which can't cover his whole wound.Khushi took care of his office matters regarding with "Sethis"...,his throat ,and covered him from Nani and Anjali.This much info he is processing when his heart shows him her innocent and caring side that she can't even think to commit anything against his sister but his mind directs him otherwise because he has seen Khushi and Shyam together after Heer Ranjha which triggered his heart to pin her down.That toned down by her silence and absence and his heart calmed down with her glimpse after two days.Now he knows her concerns but he is equating em with her "swami avatar" but his heart beats for her true and genuine care..Excellent nuances and acting of Barun made me spell bounded and helped me decoding his war within a lot in this epi.

1-Triquetra ,which always remains in between Arnav-Khushi and Anjali because three of these are bonded together tightly and Anjali is the epicenter who always keeps this accord together in all weathers.

2-But there is another temporary Triquetra Arnav-Khushi-Shyam [outsider] because here Khushi is the epicenter but according to Arnav's brain he is the center because he is fighting with two of them Khushi and Shyam because they want to ruin his Di's life together.Arnav is tackling Shyam in his way till Shaym's next move but his judgments against Khushi are proving wrong.All of his shrewdness is making him damn confused and putting his intelligent aside in understanding Khushi's innocence .

~"The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself."~ Garth Brooks

Anjali is the one who binds their accord as always and today she tells him how Khushi took care of him all night and the moment Anjali mentioned - "Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai", Arnav couldn't match his eyes with Anjali's.A lot of emotions like bewilderment, confusion, confliction, anger and slyness were lingering in these seconds on his face over Khushi's acts .He was amazed to know that his Di has not only accepted Khushi but also approved too.But He knows the girl ,his Di loves is after her husband.He also has seen Khushi and Shyaam's encounter twice, he is aware of her taking care of his family and Anjali, now he knows she has taken care of him and he also has experienced that Khushi knows deeply the meaning of his silence and managed to convey the message he wanted to. All these factors are enough to challenge his intelligence as Khushi said"baazi tou palat gayei kyuonkeh fadak tou aapko pdta hai, pyar,mohabbat,ishq se..." and now he has to change the game plan to come out of this confused circle and keep her on her toes to justify his actions.

1st Triquetra Arnav -Anjali-Khushi is getting over shadowed by 2nd Triquetra Arnav-Khushi- Shyam here. I am going to join couple of scenes here to get the bottom of this.Anjali's words,"humare Chote apno ki pareshani ko door karne keh liye jhoot bhi bol sakte hain." [our Chote can lie for the ppl he cares for] ... are showing her sister's concerns to him without knowing the reality of Arnav's relation with Khushi or his own equation with Khushi from which he is very much unaware of too.His interaction with his Di is totally different than his Khushi.Anjali is his sister and Khushi is the one who is after his Di's marriage.He can't forget the Shyam and Khushi's created image in his mind"Chup gaya hai..."[It has been printed] ...But still he can't hide showing his Right , Command, Dominance, and Control over Khushi.

Payesh Mehndi when he comes late and became ecstatic seeing Khushi worried for him and turns the table to relieve her from that worrisome avatar"Tou tumhain kya fadak padta hai."[Why does it matter to you]..and her abruptly confessing her concerns makes the luckiest man of this planet.."Fadak padta hai..."[It matters.]...But he answers his Di in a totally different way by keeping his hawking eyes at his prey"waise acha hua main gaya, pata toh chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[It's good to know how much I've been missed by going away]...His approach towards different people and situation is totally different.

We can see this in future too when his anger remembering Shyam's words and Anjali's stubbornness to bring him back makes him to break vase but when Khushi comes he calms down just by her presence.Even connect this with his interaction as a child to his mother by breaking the Rose plant and all.He reacts according to his situation with different emotions and with his pure heart.Right now Khushi is not standing at that purity pledge for him and he will react differently and that exactly happened but Anjali is the foundation of their relation and today again her advice is making him not only confused and but also conflicted with his unaccepted emotions which only can see her purity from all sides.

When Khushi came with the tea, Arnav remembered Anjali's praised words ""Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai" [I am happy you have selected the perfect partner for yourself for whom your health and care is the upmost duty]...He hated to see his Di approval for this gal who asked her hubby to leave her.His emotions change right away and I loved seeing him gulping , folding the paper like he is folding his vulnerability in his shrewdness by gulping his slightest guilt.He has to keep playing with these two ppl who are after his Di.But he is making Khushi confused more than ever ,YES he wants to keep her sparring with him forever so she has a chance to make mistake "kitte dinno se janti ho mujhe"[since how long you've known me]... and he can take over this whole situation and honestly I felt for this poor soul here who is sinking in this shallow sand without any straw to hold on to.

He wants Khushi to believe that he won this round because he was tired of her overdose of her LOVE. He knows Khushi's concern was real but the epicenter of his anger is Anjali who is unaware of Khushi's the fact that Anjali is unaware of Khushi astute nature. Barun's expressions and my Psychology boring classes paid off here to understand the real meaning of his actions . Love Love Love Barun today and that's why I said it was his epi.

Arnav's statement to Khushi -"Pehele yeh bataao, poori raat pareshaan hokar kaisa lagta hai? Kaisa laga bina galti kiye guilty feel karna", .[How does it feel to be at guilt without doing anything wrong ? ...how do you feel staying up all night being worried...haan] ...I love this dialogue of Arnav because this is what he was trying since yesterday, to make her feel that her actions always hurt him . He wanted her to realize how her actions since guest house incident were making him restless and at the top, she never gave him a chance to justify himself.The resignation day Khushi's words "aap haarte bahut bure hain Mr. Raizada, kyunki haarne ke baad bhi aap yeh nehin manenge ki galti aapki thi". But did she ever let him explain.

Then Teej and the store room, all these places he tried to clear his side but she didn't let him.He has spent many nights up with guilt .Even the night his heart first time got his beat , or the night when she was being tortured being engaged with Shyam.But the most torturous on , their wedding night when she was in shattered state by the pool without guilt and he was on the recliner with the guilt.

I love Khushi who is more determined to continue "Swami, pyar , ishq,mohabbat " act. I don't blame this girl who was ready to be hungry and punish herself for her actions but ends up having biscuit talk with Lakhmiji .How can any one blame her for her irritations over this confused and conflicted nature guy.At least not me...

Now when Anjali took him to her room and explained him to meet the eye of his real action vs shrewd action.She took him to the ride which always makes him emotional.She reminded him how he lied to her for making her feel better and my grabber is his worry over Anjali's words " iss liye keh hum jante hain tum Khushiji ko iss tarah se" where he stopped her right in the middle with the fear that she might know about their marriage. Barun's expressions throughout that scene are mind blowing, simply fantabulous.

This scene took me straight to the night when Anjali met with an accident .He was totally shattered and devastated but that day Anjali's advice made him come out from his flirty shrewdness to embrace the courage to just follow the rhythm of his heart,towards his LOVE ""Hum jisse sabse ziada pyaar karte hain usey kabhi door jaane nahin dena chahiye, kisi bhi halaat main".[ We never let that person go away in any situation ,the one we love the most.] and that...

Today, the same way Anjali helps him to meet his own eye in front of the mirror"Isse pata chalta hai tumhein Khushiji ka kitna khayal hai aur kitna, yeh toh shayad tum bhi nahin jaante chote", Arnav couldn't meet his eyes in the mirror because he knows, he has hurt and crushed Khushi's innocent heart one more time. He knows her concerns for him are genuine and real and her eyes never lie to him , NEVER... Anjali one more time showed him the way towards her, towards his own heart to meet this confusion and confliction within and again one name slips through his concerned voice "Khushi" without whom he can't live.

Loved the mirror use and reflections here. Especially the one where Arnav turns back to the mirror and remembers the FBs of Khushi's concern and how he buried her concerns in her fake acting to shatter her pure soul. Love when he lowers his eyes for being so ashamed of his actions. Now he will use "Shyam's words to dissect each situation to dilute his confusion and to solve his confliction and that will help him later when he will be away from Khushi in abducted hands.

Another side on a light note, Mamiji is slowly slowly accepting her son's happiness and giving them space while these two are coming closer physically every time but how much by heart ,that is a different story.

Loved the kitchen scene for two reasons,

1-Anjali and Payal were both worried about their siblings and Anjali witnessed Khushi's genuine concern which remains always there even when she resents her later .

2-If Khushi was in the middle of these pillars and is the pillar herself keeping these two safe , standing at their positions , married and happy and all

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 231

Slippery Slopes...

The set up for next phase is placed where evil will have time to set up his next slippery games to make sure Arnav's slip never make him rise up which will make Khushi's slip in his lap...But Khushi's will power which not only stops Arnav's fall but also make Shyam's reach to Arnav's fall imposible. She brings herself in between Arnav and Shyam in such a way that "Shyam's will" surely slip into his own digging grave to make his way out of RM permanently. Shyam definitely has a privilege to cradle this crib in Arnav's absence .

"You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by."James M.Barrie"

Shyam hides behind a wall is about to enter and sneak away with the key when he gets his first obstruction,Anjali to reach his assets,..."Khushi and Money of ASR"... but he escorts her away smartly by taking the orange juice as a decoy.His search of wallet in which the key is again gets obstructed by Khushi , "an asset within asset" . He takes advantage of Khushi's misunderstanding and irritates her with his filthy lusty ways till juice falls on his precious asset. Khushi refuses his filthy touch of help but paves his move towards his desirous key which will push her into dep trouble.She brings the wallet from her room to Eternal heaven to dry out the content where Shyam uses this opportunity to get the impression of the key on the soap ...

The baby , the cradling sound of this child is the "key" for Shyam as "apni chabbi hum khud bana laingey"...[I'll make my own key]...and he will use it at every step of his game plan and this chain reaction has started since the wedding night.Anjali's best husband will make her move on his little finger the way he wants to move the cards of this game.Khushi whenever, confronts with Shyam, gets deeper into the mess.His smirky touch is going to taint her but her fighting spirit will bring her back and she is the one who will expose him according to this hint"taking out the Rakhsha Dhaga"That shows the deep meaning of it because she says "iss adami keh bare main na hi sochain to acha hai...mitti dalo aur bhool jao" [I don't want to think about that man and just bury and forget"].. while taking it out, meaning She actually digs it out ...So despite her best intention since from the beginning for Anjali and the family , Khushi will bring out the true face of Shyam to everybody as this Raksha Dhaga was given to Arnav by Shyam through Naniji to keep in his wallet.

Next comes the scene where Arnav is searching for his wallet and Khushi brings him the wallet explaining the reason of keeping it out at the Eternal heaven...Arnav searches for his precious key while Khushi mistakes it for his mistrust on her...Love his stammering over her innocent statement,"u can count money"...She loses her control for a second and can't resist taking her eyes off of him and same with him.But the next moment she lowers her eyes.She doesn't want to let him see the mischievousness in her eyes which he knows and couldn't ignore the smile seeing her like that.

But the next moment she lowers her eyes.She doesn't want to let him see the mischievousness in her eyes which he knows and couldn't ignore the smile seeing her like that.

The movement of wallet to Eternal heaven and Shyam's taking imprint of the key is bringing Khushi back to Shyam later when He wants to use her again to get Arnav's signature of the Will's paper meaning Khushi will complete his task as she brings Wallet back to Arnav...While Khushi again remains oblivious of all the content of the file till the very end.

Arnav's"meri cheezon ko haath mat lagaya karo"[Don't touch my stuff] , his casting his right to tell him and her casting her right to insist on helping him with his jacket.He so loved this small "attention" and "touch" of her that giving in with angry look was a good option for him...Khushi is keeping Anjali's words intact and doing exactly, giving attention despite of his irritation .Her busy schedule makes her Laad Governor more angry and he tries to leave his irritating wife but she keeps him for 1:55 ,115 seconds and he gives her a yummilicious "serious " look in his husky voice...

I love this scene where both are walking facing each other...She was coming inside the room while he was ready to go out.

There is no question , during this visit Arnav will find out the real "Heart" of Guptas and the ppl who don't do everything for money but out LOVE...
His look seeing her lying on the floor and saying her "cross over my dead body" reminds me Heer Ranjha because no matter what , her going away from her is like asking him not to breath...

Khushi's efforts to annoy Arnav Singh Raizada makes him slip his image in front of his people and angry Raizada calls her up to give her a class speech."Aukat" speech is back after a long time but his comparison of her to Babli riles her up and she takes this class vs heart issue into a battlefield of Gupta house. She accepts Amma's invitation without his consent.

"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." Winston Churchill"

The comparison of Bubbli and Khushi ...both orphans and on the mercy of others.While one is mature and sober and the other behaves like a child...Arnav's sarcasm that" you never act as a grown up" implies that Khushi is going to transform forcefully under the circumstances... after Guptas's visit she will be matured and a totally different person.

After the wedding night ,Amma called for Payal and cut the phone , later she asked her to leave the house after the marriage and today everything is coming to it's place just like wallet and it's connecting pockets.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 232

Stepping into HEART...

"Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountain tops and moments in deep valleys of despair."..Rick Warren

Transformation of house settings needs cleaning and brushing off old dust and all . Same with the transformation of a set classy mind which needs cleaning and brushing off dusty , bitter, old new memories to face and see clearly the true and pure face of the reality behind set norms.

This scene also refers how Arnav did sabotage his love and all for saving her martial life but here Anjali is shown self centerd in this case.Shyam's muddy hands near her face means soon she will be out of this mess because of Krishna.[Krishna ate mud once but mother Yashoda didn't believe it so he opened his mouth as a proof showing whole universe within along with Gana mudra[wisdom} in one hand and all the staff in other]

REMEMBER:It was Shyam who wrote on the mirror when Arnav and Khushi were walking in the same direction but not towards each other.She was walking backward as Arnav was stepping towards her.

But now they are walking towards each other [mirror reflection Epi 231], Big difference.

Arnav comes home and his heart skips a beat or two seeing her bag in front of him.She comes and after being inquired in aguish yet concerned voice, tells him that she is leaving for her "Mayka"...[reminding me the song..."main mayke chali jaoongi tum dekhte rahio.."]...

He declares her she is not going anywhere for next 6 months.[Over there Buaji says he is 6 feet tall guy we need a higher ceiling ...meaning we need things according to his status] BUT the # 6 is in the picture , it means Arnav will find out the BIGGEST secret of Shyam and how he dodged Guptas and Khushi will find the answer of her question.

Arnav momentously and forcefully refuse their ideas. But Naniji and Anjali convince him and reminds him how Khushi has left everything for him.A guilt which never left him since the first day how forcefully he has crushed her dreams.He can't forget her drilling him over her rights of Sindoor and mangalsutre.His expression delivers a lot of emotions . He agrees and decides to leave tomorrow .

Khushi is the girl whom he just wanted to hate, destroy and punish within six months contract which was only the intricacy and entangled condition not only for him but also for her too. The relationship which he claimed will have no name from his side"patni ka darja nahin doonga"[I won't accept you my wife]... today he is not even shirking or thinking of denying any willing and demanding responsibilities towards it and anything which is associated with it. That shows how this relation is slowly weakening his defenses against the very same girl and he is accepting her.He came so far with it. He is the one who on "pag phere" had left her alone but today Destiny is bringing him to the same doors with his wife and he has surprisingly no qualms, reluctance or objection about it!!!

When he closes the door and turns, there is no annoyance ,no hesitation, no regret, no questions on why she made that decision without telling him because Naniji's words had made him see through "yeh bhi to apna ghar chod ke yaahan aayi hai" [After all she came after leaving her home to be with you]... and the guilt within that he had gratuitously made her go through on the wedding night and all reels through him... and this is where his journey begins "guilt and knowing that what she went through"... He is agreed with all the norms without making a big fuss about it.

But the moment Khushi opens her mouth for her swami, his finger on his lips arouses her abrupt heartbeat and shivers her through her spine while answering him meekly her lips rubs his finger which arouses him and instantly his anger takes the place of desires .Both can't remove their gazes off of each other or step back from each other. How cute was this their comfort level. yes the surprise is evident yet neither is uncomfortable.. although I must say Khushi was taken aback with the emotions that erupted within her.. before ASR realized why his active wife was so quiet all of the sudden..The touch of love is springing colors in their visage regardless of pain and hate. Love is blooming in their heart, in their eyes and the irritating fight is resting their defenses.Now if she wants him to accept that love which is in his heart and touch those emotions which he is hiding beneath that Touch...He is becoming weak and losing his senses in front of her innocence.

When Anjali intervenes and informs him that he has to balance the relationships in between families after marriage..Arnav agrees to do so ...Here is the hint of future that Arnav will always respect and dignify the relationship between Raizada's and Gupta's formed even in future ..He will do it because his heart is in it.This shows this 6 months are going to be diminished permanently from his mind.

Later when Dadi takes an oath of degrading Guptas , he commands her to bow down.

Same after Khushi's revelation of declaring him the best pati to her Amma , his hand holds her hand permanently as a promise, he will never let her go!!!

Buaji's words"aisa keh toofan ane wala hai..." [it seems a storm is arriving...] ..shows how the truth will explode and bring some tremors in Arnav and Khushi's life.Garima's arranging chairs shows how Arnav will have acumen awareness of all the things and we will see those during Preeto wedding.But The storm word refers to the truth of SHyam, but half truth which is no less than a storm itself. Buaji's brilliant sense...- "Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" meaning "[ changing positions doesn't solve any problem but thinking beyond ability helps seeing you the truth"{I will come to it tomorrow in 233]

I just adored the dialogues and ASR's expressions today.. the arch of his eyebrow as he noticed Khushi crying like a baby at the thought of leaving his family behind.. and his automatic solution which was perfect for him.. no need to go at all.. truly he should know better by now KKG is not one to back down.

This shows how an orphan makes home behind smiles and that is a real treasure for them and who knows more than Khushi...

Both leave Raizada to Guptas ... Khushi is returning back to her roots, her home , her comfort zone but Arnav is amateur and neophyte for upcoming battlefield.He is being warned by Mamiji and gifted by her a special meds to deal with his ill thoughts ..."Arnav bitwa backward nahin...forward upar nahin...neeche.."..[Instead of looking backward , see forward and always look down ]...same as Buaji's dialogue...""Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain"...Both hinting for him to move forward by thinking with a different way to see the truth...

Here is a pure heart of Khushi which Arnav is always wrong about and thinks as her act and is unable to understand .This is a pure Heart vs mind scene.Khushi loves everyone with her genuine heart and having hard time leaving her new relations but again this boy made me sad how no one gives him love or hug and he doesn't even ask for.He is "Giver"[I love that book]...Gupta track was planted to make him understand their way of living and difficulties towards life which made them hide all of Shyam's fiasco from Raizadas.Also after knowing Guptas he will understand Khushi and her acts which made him think wrong about her.Arnav's visit will connect him with emotions, the values of relationships and how these are underlying in Gupta family and how they practice it. This is the only way he will come out of Class[Aukat] and after seeing their Pure heart and Pure Love which they don't hesitate to show or practice with everyone equally...BUT above all it will make him understand how Khushi's innocence and purity of heart is like this very everyone , Happyji, ppl in her community because as he saw her being free with NK and all has made him think her as a " bad character' though he will say that all on the bridge " after getting such a nice upbringing...you have no character" but her words...smack his thinking..." if u think about me like that then u don't deserve any explanation from my side except silence..."He will put two and two together later when he goes away from her, when she is not with him...

"Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love." - Paulo Coelho [Thnx to shara's gift, I read "Zahir"]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later she leaves by lying to Raizadas for Anjali and Arnav takes her to Buaji's house and sings "aaj mausum hai suhana"

The sweet journey ,where he gets uneasy by extra unseen and unheard attention and anticipation conveyed through Buaji's phone call, Khushi's endless and non-stop chatting and singing which he is very much into that moment. It seems he went back to old times where he used to go for a vacation with his mother and sister to his Naniji's house.His soul is playing freely and he is liking it being light and free.

They were recounting and retracing each of their car journeys together so far in a fun-loving way with mild smiles. These shadows of old times where each time he asked her to leave"get out" when he couldn't handle the effect and seeping love of her in his armored shell which some how she had the key not only to open it but also had the courage to live in it too.

The moment He tries the same to throw her out, she entangles him in his own web, then a realization wears the cloak of acceptance. Today he proves it to her and made her belief stronger than ever, things are changing and you are here to stay for forever, each time you will try to "step out" of this relationship without a fight or complaint... i'll "hold you back"... He is losing all the reasons against this lost battle. His gestures made her ecstatic "This sweet journey with you with all of your attention is must to keep" All he was showing her his surrender against her Love, "Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too.

Pause here: Green Signal...meaning Arnav is entering the real chess game of Shyam where he will find out how Shyam actually used these pawns to reach to his Queen., He has arrived at Lakshminagar, the true battle zone of Shyam where all of his game plan started...The King is here with his sword of vanquishing evil for Hamesha...

One thing is clear if she is unaware of the reason for this marriage, he is unaware of Khushi-Shyam true equation and Guptas's conditions associated with it.

Both with different agendas yet same destination have arrived to find their answers.Arnav and Khushi descends from the SUV ..Khushi is surrounded by her well-wishers while Arnav unloads the luggage with great annoyance and astonishment"Yahan ghar basana hai..." ..another hint that this ghar bas keh rahega...BUT his surprise was unable to hide that Khushi has brought with her a part of his world... A moment of pleasure at her kindness ..Since first time till now this was the most sweetest journey ever. Lets go back to the beginning of this journey where the first thing that Khushi had seen of this man behind the mask of ASR, was his love for plants. The day when she had come to give him the files at RM first time in his presence... That was her first glimpse of Arnav and she has always respected that "virtue" of his and that was the first thing she did by "selling her bangles to buy him plants on Lavanya's behalf"... a selfless and an innocent act which got the desired and deep effect on him that day...

Here is Anjali's words which are seeping in her "aap khulke pyar karaingi to Chotey apne saamne eik deewar khadi kar lainge... aap ko unke hi tareeke se pyar jatana hoga" [If u will show your love openly, Chote will stand a wall in between... u have to make him the touch of Love in his own way] - Khushi never took notice of the words before when Anjali gave a glimpse of Arnav and showed her the window to look at him at different angle, but that's what happened today, unintentionally a small gesture of her love according to his way which touched him, made him feel cared, loved, felt and above all needed and center of her attention. He reflects All that gratitude through eyes... by resting his defenses again... The touch which made both shaky the day one in Sheesh Mahal is shaping their heart to feel it, to indulge in it and to set free themselves to embrace it.

"There's not a single passing day that I don't think of you. In my heart you will forever stay as long as you love me too." Unknown

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi.

Here comes Khushi's unique HEART which makes her unique.Besides all the pain and humiliations she went through during this marriage , and above all she is still alone fighting against Shyam and his predatory shadow over her in the same house..without Arnav's Proper Protection and companionship...HER HEART is still caring about his comfort,"humain laga keh aapko inki yaad aye tou.."..She didn't forget his companion...so he won't feel alone while she was having no one to talk too.

Love the parallel scene of Plants ...here Khushi is filling gaps through plant and over there Anjali is increasing em...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 233

Rishton ke Rang...[Colors of relations]

A beautiful Memory...This pattern took me years back where my aunt used to stich a family patchwork quilt with all of the kids names on it with embroidery .A symbol of Family and we all [cousins..5 of us] always share it while she used to tell us story...and feeding us peanuts and raisins in winter...and today that's what I saw in this epi...Relations , family ,etc

"Agar Haath chod diya tou Rangoli Kharab ho jayegi"[ Rangoli will be disturbed if I left your hand ] These words left a mark on me for these reasons...

1-Look at the set pattern of Rangoli which is made up of basically different shades of red [Arnav's color] and Green and golden [ Khushi's color] mingle together with Earth colors As these two are mingle together with other set relations around them.Rangoli represents peace and harmony in relationships.Khushi runs alone over the earth colors without setting the pattern , which indicates she will leave Arnav without disturbing the colors of relationships

She does leave him for the sake of Anjali over Buaji's health.

2-but she also has Arnav's plant in her hand, the rejuvenation of his happy life.Arnav and her has a distance but he reached close to her later but without Trust and that's why he stumbles on his steps but the beauty is she holds his hand with her both hands...and also guides him on the right path.Arnav will always follow her even she will leave him .

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: More than 5 times in a day he was in GH later just for Khushi..

3-BUT my deepest grabber is Khushi will break first and will shattered badly as she said to him "how nice you look obeying and trusting me"...poor soul has no clue yet and that's why when at the terrace he discloses the revelation of the marriage , she creates this "Khaleej" distance mentally which today she and Arnav has.She doesn't even bother justifying herself either. She leaves him later when she sees there is no Trust in between them as Arnav reminds her about "Contract " to keep her with him and break her again.

4-Now her saying if I leave the hand then colors will be disturbed, She is saying it but Arnav will grasp the meaning of it deeply after developing the deep relation with Guptas.Later when Khushi wants to refuse to go back RM, He reminds her lets see how her parents will react and she begs him not to do so and comes back with him...till then he knows if he will let her go his whole life will shattered without her ...

credit to the maker

5-Now the milk when she was in the kitchen of RM she was boiling it and today she gives milk to one of the neighbors...took me back to "Durgha" where Arnav in rage orders to release all the fashion show footage.She was wearing White...Purity and Arnav stains her purity and Khushi again gets tainted by Arnav by giving herself on that dreadful night as she gave milk [purity] to the neighbor .But When Arnav takes her back home He returns her "pearls" Her PURITY and RESPECT and TRUST back to her. GH is the transformation period of Arnav more than Khushi.

6-Neighbor brings the sugar, Happiness to them but who holds it ...Garima as she is the key of happiness of this relationship later...She is the one whose truth will make this relationship bitter...

7-Buaji's million dollar saying.."Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" [issues solve by expanding your thought process not by changing Location of chairs to reach to the Truth]. This track will help him see the half-truth - "Shyam-Khushi Engagement" that's where his stumble comes and blurred vision without glasses comes when Buaji was looking for glasses.Blurred vision as he still can't see clear PURITY of hers because of the fragments of info , as he was seeing through broken pieces of mirror.BUT Transparent soup "Wohi jissmain aar paar dikhta hai..."

Where for ASR ,to find the Key on the road to the whole truth ...has to think like Buaji said...deep thinking at different angles...in different direction

Episode starts with Grehparvesh of the couple side by side...rigt in front of Big Vast Rangoli.Again Khushi asks him carefully don't disturb the pattern as she always does for Payal and Anjali and family but Arnav has a straight forward one direction solution,lets go home...But the very next moment he gets astonished seeing her amble walk over it with his pots in her hand.She isn't for leaving in this at all..."Dhaga hum ne marzi se nahin thama..par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..."

Resentment was all over his face when Khushi exclaimed with joy that how beautiful Rangoli has been set in your welcome.It was hard for him to have an eye contact for a second.

Don't forget he started his journey over the Rangoli by putting his right foot up ...Janamon ka saath...

Arnav didn't take his eyes off of her as he knows his "Manzil" destination and it is a zigzag way to reach her.But one thing is clear he does follow her regardless he stumbles in this trust issue.But she pulls him to her safe heaven.

Khushi who was detached for a while but never let him off of her sight either till she grabs him and that shows she will accept him by understanding the facts behind this marriage and why he did that.La's words "Tum tou samajhdar ho Khushi, tum samjh jaogi".. will come true at the end of this track and will follow her during Kidnapping.The Unconditional Love of these two will be at the peak during Telepathy.

They have gone through Rangoli before where he stumbled last time while trusting his own guts to embrace her with love and today he stumbled at trusting her but again can't embrace her with Love.That day colors brought them together and today again colors are bringing them closer than ever.

Then

Now

Later

They both get frozen in their touch by holding hands and gazes at the same time.Khushi's uneven breathing didn't go unnoticed by Arnav and his soft, peaceful desires couldn't leave without touching her visage.They both get aroused by simple touch and that is setting it's own place in their hearts to make them more craved for each other each day.

They finally reached to the door which is opened by Buaji and her first words "NandKishore has come !!"...Krishna, Who sets balances and vanquishes evil and here comes Khushi's 1 minute 55 seconds which also reminded him Balance and harmony because she lies down, she will be going through a lot to reach to this balance and he didn't hear her and passed her yesterday and that's exactly happened , his blurred vision is going to make him do hasty things till he will see her and as he turns around with his"sexy Serious" and she was holding the key...Her heart ...and the key in the soup is Anjali's heart , the child , unborn key , unborn child which in return is Arnav's heart...

The next scene took me to the next level after water fight in between Anjali and Shyam...Three women , Khushi , Garima and Buaji... [3 meaning success as it is a masculine #] standing holding in their hand...All come and stand side by side and that showed me as Ravan with different heads ,lies...as each one of them has a lie to share...Garima who didn't want to share this news at all for Payal's happiness.Buaji didn't share as Khushi stopped her.Khushi didn't tell Anjali for her sake.

Arnav finishes his meal and refuses to sweets... walks out for cleaning hands in front of a broken mirror with missing piece in a bewildered state... while khushi comes and offers him a towel..and he just gives her a glare at her for delicious puris.

A broken mirror with the missing piece is indicating of Shyam's truth but half as it is missing a big piece of info...No proof..same thing as three women like many heads and broken pieces many heads ...lies lies lies...and troubles unclear.

His refusing sweet that the Gupta's offered meaning he will still see Khushi through that opaque soap and will see her as culprit as he didn't wash his hands (I loved the camera angle here where Arnav looks at the soap then at Khushi) because his vision will be blurred with the half-truths spoken by Shyam to everyone..from Anjali to Guptas to him... "No Handwash" i.e. no transparency as no one knows what a manipulator and devil Shyam Manohar Jha is, , no one knows the lengths he can go to or has gone, starting from Bauji's paralysis to Anjali's accident. Till all this connects, till the broken picture becomes whole,

Here comes Buaji's words.. "kuan pyasa ke paas nahi aa sakta hai to pyasa kuan ke paas ja sakta hain".He will move towards the truth and will put two and two together and Shyam will help him as he said to Babli.."Shyam uncle hain na" ...He is the one who kidnapped Arnav and all of his master plan and his death will took him to his grave...[was not the part of script but worked really well]...Well Cupid got his slippery plan in action...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 234

Day and Night

I loved this epi for so many reasons .This was one month anniversary of their wedding and within this month a lot has happened and surely the contrast of two different classes and their ways of dealing things was clearly shown here . Regardless the time and circumstances have been changed and the storms have been directed some where else in many cases but still how Rich and Poor deal things with different eyes is very much visible.

Payesh who have love marriage are exchanging gifts alone and this side two of these who leave no stone in their vicinity to throw at each other are gathering the world's blessings in between family and friends.

Anjali and Babli talk over the unborn child was very insensitive as Anjali completely forgot she was sharing her excitement with an orphan...

Khushi's entrance in RM was questionable with anguish in each and every eye and the Aarti was done with forcefully acceptance while Arnav's entrance is done in GH with smiles , parsaad and Blessings.

The episode opened with Arnav who was busy working on his lap top when Buaji and Garima started peeking hesitantly. Arnav becomes aware of their presence and calls Buaji "buaji aap ho kya "..and she says nahi ..hum nahi. It was cute. but the women scurry backwards without a whisper...Both house ladies informs him about some visitors who are here to see him... Arnav walks in the living room assuming that they came in response to his call calmly and in great composure to get check mate...

Arnav will replace Salman's Khan in Khushi's life... Loved the the camera angle replacing Khan with Arnav...

ASR is sweating badly meaning he is melting due to HEAT of emotions and desires. Electricity goes away and there is nothing to prevent the ice turning to water... ASR's education on khushi and her family's values continues. As annoying as his behavior was today it simply emphasized his need to control and more importantly his fear of forming new relations.. because new relations means expectations, emotions.. and a need to be dependent on another.. irrespective of how hard he tries to fight it his love for Khushi is not deteriorating as he would like to believe but simply strengthening with time...

Khushi pastes Arnav's pic at the top of Salman Khan after her Roca..."aaj se hum paraye ho gaye..." and she commands her Laad Governor to smile through Moon and star convo and he does follow orders from his heart's queen.

Here comes Mun dukhaye.Such a contrast of Khushi's and Arnav .Khushi was questioned again by the society in a humiliated way with derogatory remarks .On the other hand on Arnav's mun dikhaye , the guests were interested to know about him.My grabber is he was sitting very humbly and meekly.Unlike Khushi where ppl just want to show off, Arnav was receiving BLESSINGS by heart...the biggest gift ever to protect them from envy and evil to be with each other for forever.!!!

But one thing was evident, if he stood up for her on her mun dikhaye, Khushi was there to defend his man ...care and love is always there...

Loved Arnav's look when he was declared as a 10th grade pass and at the top was being compared with a petty shopper.But my grabber is Buaji's annoyance and anger when her SIL was taken that low.She stood up for him.Love Buaji here...He is her Arnav Babua...her Nandkishore which she declares in front of Ladies who affirm that from their heart before leaving..

My grabber is when Taayiji asks Arnav whether he keeps Khushi happy , Arnav mumbles " Whatever"..but she picks up on it [smart lady] and seeks clarification and Khushi explains nicely by dipping her smile that her husband just said that he will keep her happy for eternity ..Arnav is listening all quietly.. Here comes the unexpected...both get blessed to stay together always not for this lifetime but for eternity "saat Janam..."...and that wipes off their masked beaming smile immediately The artificial smiling and hurting Khushi's heart wounded the most...Arnav who is aware of her condition, looks at her deeply.Both exchange questionable glances but unfortunately both are unable to answer any one of these rising tides. They continue on their way with their oceanic love in their hearts but can't resist the depth of it and stop in the mid and give each other a very deep look hoping to see a waterbuoy which can show the depth of heated desires and longing residing within them and might can make them turn and hold each other for forever..hoping to stop the time !!

Arnav's who till now had never given a thought to the imbroglio that what will happen to Khushi after the expiration of this contract...but as Khushi said ,"agar haath chod diya tou Rangoli kharab ho gayegi."... He will process info over these experiences.

Arnav...subconsciously ...registering the one thing lacking in his armor ...the common man's touch,the emotions that drive them,the values they pass to their children and lastly the geniune happiness which they share seeing the other's happiness around them

Today different personalities.. mind sets and worlds did collide with one another.. and it will take far more than a few days for them to begin understanding one another...I felt for Khushi today more than the wife or daughter I felt for a girl who has always been forced to strive for a sense of belonging.. Yes the Guptas care for her yet she is not their own has gradually shaped her the one we see before us today.. the girl who has perfected the art of deception by masking her true feelings . Today it was more deeper and clearer than ever..."aar par dikhta hai..."even if it was only for a moment we saw the emptiness and helplessness within her eyes with which she has buried the pain and pasted a smile upon her face.. a smile that conceals the wounds inflicted upon her very soul by the man she has unknowingly fell in love with...

She needs to come out of this delusion to that by hiding truths and masking fake smiles, nothing can be solved. With time one needs to mature and learn, one cant brush of every instant by hiding pain rather they need to evolve and learn better, Things will not fix by themselves. Arnav will help her mature and give her strength to face the harsh world. Both will learn about asli zindagi through each other.She will learn about his self made nature and he will learn how she conceals her deep pains behind her smile.

Finally AC comes which makes Gupta ladies displeased and discomfort at their lack of provision of comfort to him..Khushi watches the discomfited Amma and Buaji in silence and filled with embarrassment. Her face dwindled off at the indirect insult by her husband towards her family . But Both Ladies plastering a smile on their face allow Arnav to do whatever makes him comfortable and happy.Both leave silent Khushi with all the apologies for them .I must say Garima and Buaji are very understanding but my grabber is as this man of steel is melting because a person who talks with no fear and with eye contact with others is now unable to look at Buaji or Garima in the eye..He was fleeting his eyes away where his conscience was poking him for his has pricked him over his deplorable behavior and attitude that has hurt the loving hearts ...

Recalling the contrasting first day of both of them in each other's house after Amma's reminder ...There ,she was thrown out of her room and her feelings were not respected .This is the first time a glimpse of Khushi's mind reels out the painful time which has been thrown her into this agitated hell by plastering a smile on her face.Today, on contrary Her family bends backwards to keep him happy, his happiness is their priority even at the cost of their own respect while she was disrespected all across...Relationships and and their strength is important than their own pride .Arnav registered that his happiness is Very important to them...What a lesson,could this be taught in any university.absolutely not...This valuable input will actually help Arnav in the long run.

Furious Khushi comes to her room and gets shocked to see the changes , She takes it as his giving her the piece of minf the same way she did in his room.She decides to give him a lesson of life to meet the realities.She pushes off the things in her anger and that shows how she is picking her hubby habits as Arnav does the same with her but her next move shows how deeply he rules her heart.She picks up all the towels and arranged them the way these were before . Regardless whatever he did to her , the tumult of emotions within her where her Arnavji is concerned is far more then anger or a need to get even.. beneath her irritation lies the root of her problem, LOVE of Arnavji.. she adores him even after what he has put her through.He is the owner of her HEART!!!

She told Arnav on Payesh Sangeet, "humare paas who hai jis keh rehte hum aap khabi nahin ban sakte, Use DIL kehte hain..."[I have heart and because of that I can't be like u]...Three towels...Three relationships.. Arnav & khushi, Akash & Payal, Anjali & Shyam...[Triquetra game]..One wrong act of hers will effect these ..It does effect during revelation of Shyam but she is the one who is putting things in order and indeed she is the one who brought peace in everyone's life but with Arnav by her side...

Khushi was so cute today even after threatening to teach him a lesson she remembered he was allergic to the mosquito coil and found another solution.. an aspect of concern , consideration layered with LOVE...Her core nature stays intact regardless she has changed in anger and frustration she would rather not look into at the moment..!!!

Lessons of life come with experience .

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key."The Eagles

The key is to pause and trace your own steps to look at each other at a different angle ..and that will make her to see , she has a hubby in a million who can do anything for her smile and He can see a rare and a pure diamond in his Khushi who can give her life for him ,for his peace of mind.

Just like the mosquito coil , their misunderstandings are coiling their brain wires to cut the light source and they are not seeing through this darkness.

The darkness took me to the "black out" of the day of Payal's first wedding where neighbors were accusing her the reason of this broken marriage and family taunted her in this matter.But the main culprit was ASR...but he became a "savior" and today Payal is happily married to Akash.Today again because of Arnav's AC , The power of the town is gone..."load has increased" LOVE this dialogue..indeed Shyam's evil darkness has increased and when Buahi said earlier " the walls are strong like them" meaning they have survived through Shyam's evil darkness...Babuji is alive and Khushi is safe and indeed the sun has to rise through this darkness and Arnav is a savior here too for ALL.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 235

Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights

North -West...[Mind Vs Heart]

This epi is all about ticking time and directions .Khushi's dialogue"aap ka ghar uttar mein hai aur humara paschim mein, aur agar dishaon ke hisaab se sona padhe na, toh aap ko bahaar peid ke neeche kabootaron ke saath sona padhega" ...[ if we see acc to the directions then your home is in the north and mine is in the West and for that reason you have to sleep under the tree with pigeons]...took me to the edge...as Arnav's mind is joining the leagues of heart in the pursuit of his inner happiness and peace and that starts with his Khushi and ends with her in all directions and he has to cross this river to meet her the other side.Just like the day in Mandir he bonded her with him but still was walking on the other side of the bank of the river but they both were walking in the same direction.

This dialogue has everything what this whole IPK is all about and linked to the future.This epi is a continuation of showing Arnav's thinning patience which is directing towards his eruption yet his silence is a testing limits for Khushi whose attempts to make him blurt the truth are going in vain.

Darkness has prevailed and both are cutting through this since the dreadful night Where Khushi's conscious was/is clear as even in the darkness she is finding her way out because of her trust on Arnav but Arnav dashes against objects as he has blurred thoughts and trust which he got the dreadful night and since then he is stumbling in his path.

On Dilli Ma Bali night, He stumbles over the table and she doesn't and that night his anger and ego was at the peak seeing Shyam lusting over his Khushi.The way GH ladies and neighbors dealt it off with a smile and with a proper reason was adorable and that sure made Arnav even more guilty than he already was. He did offer to help - to be refused by Khushi.

Pause here:Today His heart has stumbled upon the love and care of family and the others when neighbors accepted him the guest and as a respectable SIL ...Same time when Buaji asks him , can she fan him until sleep prevails...This is new direction and angle of LOVE, Concern ,and attention for him from which he is very much unaware of for a long time...

The most beautiful moment, ARHI bed time together. Khushi comes by huffing, puffing and mumbling at Arnav ..."Jaisi karni waise Bharni " [AS u sow so shall u reap] She gets halted in her track with one "REKHA" a Barrier made by Arnav in between them.Dil and Dimag kind a separation.My grabber is after " Maaf kiya main bhi issi side peh sota hoon" [sorry but I sleep on the same side] he did claim unintentionally he is on her side...Love this dialogue. The fight of left and right side of the bed, the actual fight between truth and lies - the fight between right and wrong.This is what is happening. They fought for the side of the bed - and Arnav takes on Khushi's side - while she takes the other side. He puts the 'Arnav rekha' - a line that he creates to separate both of them regardless of what they feel. He did this by forcing her into marriage and this dividing line just kept strengthening with more misunderstandings.MY GRABBER IS his inquisitive look "kahan ja rahi ho"[where r u going?] losing the battle because of her accepting her Pati parmeshwar's Rekha. In Biblical context, the right side is considered to be a side of high importance. So, while Arnav chooses love (Khushi), Khushi herself chooses to be on his right, the place of highest regard in Arnav's life !

Khushi's Jaisi karni waise Bharni "..is indicating whatever she is doing to irritate Arnav , it will be heavy for her in return..she will pay heavy price...Always remember Arnav has been at his calmest when he is about to go deadly .. He was calm when he began the Faraq Padtha hai , torturing her emotionally and Psychologically, he was calm when he laid that condition for marriage , He was calm before throwing her out !! A calm Arnav is a dangerous Arnav !!

[Aurora Borealis ,The Northern Lights are actually the result of collisions between gas particles[Air] in the Earth's atmosphere with charged particles released from the sun's atmosphere. Variations in color depends on the colliding particles . The most common aurora color, a pale yellowish-green with some pink, is produced by oxygen [Air] Particles located about 60 miles above the earth. Rare, all-red , purple, Blue auroras are produced up to 200 miles above the Earth's atmosphere. Because of Nitrogen but again it is very Rare... ]

This is a pure comparison of Arnav [North] and Khushi[West] and above 60 miles above the Earth's surface[ 6+0= 6...6 months contract] and 200 by adding all is equal to 2 means sexual tension and desire.

North directs in your Body towards Brain and West directs towards heart.All connected to Arnav and Khushi..Brain Vs Heart.[Dil & Dimag]

The bedroom scene ... Khushi's movement over and on the bed , toeing the line of separation made by him... always coming on to his side , shows that the line has been crossed ,the acceptance has begun unconsciously and the division will disappear and Khushi will be the one who will push him to the edge (Arnav almost on the edge of the bed) - and then finish off this line of control and then be together with him.

Arnav wakes up cleaning his sweat and realizes the close proximity of Khushi .He gets irritated and turns to make her sweat with his heated temper but gets puddled by the bewitched beauty into her squeaky side .He melts at her gesture holding him with her fist and that makes him more vulnerable to keep his hold on her by holding her fist with his palm so gently. His hand which had enclosed around Khushi's fist , slowly encircles it in a gentle clasp ..quietly watching her breathing ..the world at a stand still to wish and hope for this moment to be for foreverthat one action showing his yearning for her, his helplessness , his lack of control... Beautiful scene.. He loves her, lost himself in her but before the realization could touch her, he withdrew himself from her but my grabber is does not close his eyes to his feelings and her goodness yet very far off .

He takes his hands off but let her have this right to cast with open eyes but she removes her hand by correcting her Duppatta.An awkward moment...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: This melting touch will be "aadat"[habit] of him

The jogging and the akhada scene is brilliantly shot scene. Loved it for some connections.Arnav begins to jog when he is halted by Body builders who try to beguile him into working out with them , Arnav effuses but challenged by Khushi who had in her mind to make him late for bath. This was the only reason and her main intention behind challenging Arnav .

And what does Arnav Singh Raizada do!??? He takes up on the challenge without thinking twice , that is what he is about .As one man says, "Yeh toh manjhe hue khiladi hai , yeh toh sabkuch kar sakte hain"[He is an experienced player and can do anything.]...He knows his strengths and knows how to play with them . He did exactly that and showed a shocked Khushi who he actually is and what he actually can do.Calm Arnav is the most dangerous one.When Arnav Singh Raizada plays , he plays to win and nothing else. He can do anything to get what he wants and what he wants to be done.He was turned on by her innocence this morning yet she was not aware of it but he is awakening her desires for him to see his effect on her as always which shows him his dominance over her.

He comes out to take the glass of water from Khushi and hands her the 'weight lifting object' .. which she cannot lift obviously. I would relate it to the actual burden on Arnav's shoulder[Khushi and Shyam's affair] ...in his mind and in his heart and without yelling or screaming in anger or pain. If only Khushi knew the extent of his pain, hurt and agony that is stuffed somewhere down his heart and carrying it everyday without letting anyone know. .And same with hhim, if he could se the real reason of her extra smile and childish acts which are eating her alive day by day, If only they could see through each other.

Pause here: Arnav pours clean water on his head, cleansing and purifying himself of these burdens as this is one of the Baptism processes.

Bubbly and Payal's scene really shows how this North head young lady 'Aap meri bhabhi ho, mummy nahin" - like Arnav takes the charge.. This orphaned girl, deep inside, longs for a family of her own. A mother, father... She makes a face at first on seeing the doll, but after Payal leaves the room, she looks at it thoughtfully, there's a bit of longing in her eyes too. For someone to see the child she is. Yes, she keeps saying "mai chotti bacchi nahin hoon" but that again is the reverse talk. It's just a cover for her insecurity. Payal, being the caring, kind, and loving person will help this girl feel that she does have a place in the family. They become friends later.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago