\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
😊 EPISODE 221
Expropriated

The love of her always makes ASR helpless against these feelings and today was no less.
"Oh, really but still the credit of bringing your voice goes to me..."
Expropriated feelings... right ASR

You always say that I am the best, I am this, I am that.What now.She is challenging you that your ego didn't bring your voice, it was my care and love so what say now.
LOL, actually the credit for making you hush again goes to her when She places her hands on your shoulder telling you that we are not alone.Naniji is watching...
Today, The head of ASR I mean this title is going to be hijacked by not other than Nani.

" nani, please give me my car keys,Oh, c'mon,Nani..." This one plea from his mouth with his nani is so darn cute.I love it.He threatens her that so what, keep the key I can go by the Taxi...hehe, She tells him to go ahead, awe she knows how to handle this stubborn kid.

"bahut bari ego hai meri" My ego is big which makes me who am I..." Mr arnav Singh Raizada. yes,a substantial , big kid with posting threats around... but the very same man is so sweet with almost all the heavy women in his family.😆His Nani, Mami, sister and now Khushi...This is the character of a strong ASR who respects women way too much.Today,Nani is acting to make him stay for Khushi, and one day he will act to ask her make his fav breakfast for Khushi...on her bday...that shows his relationship with his Nani[ grandmother] Not only he took the name of his mother's family but he proved that he is the man of many traits towards women.

So he let Nani hijacked him though he knew something was cooking up but have no control.Nani and Anjali wanted them to be close to each other sensing the tension in between them.

I won't discuss the fancy show but songs were selected for a reason...The first song words

bichhoo mere naina...zehreela das marey[ my eyes are scorpion, spitting poison] Yeap camera goes to Mami who had this revenge againt other women who made fun at her before...her eyes were showing all, same with Shyam when Anjali asks to stop Arnav and Arnav's eyes spit poison, "I am fine and will manage..." kind a thing...before this Shyam was after Arnav's closet..meaning his money...pretty neat.

Second song was all Arnav's vulnerability
tere ishq main dooba rahey din raat yuhin sada
tere khab se ankhain meri ek pal na hon juda
mera naam hathon pe tu likha barha
aey kash ke ek din bhi aye wo khuda
tu hi mera , mera , mera, tu hi mera
Translation
[ My heart is submerged in your love day and night,my eyes never leave a chance dreaming about you, I wish you write my name in your hand so many times...I wish one day , you will be just mine, just mine...]

This was all of his dream and love for her.His hear danced and wanted to touch her hand many times when he saw his name in her hand by heena [ you have written "A" in your pam] He's been dreaming to hold that red beauty so many times, every dream has woken him up many nights...He wants her just hugging him...he is yearning for her touch...
and that touch he gets in her things.Her anklet, her dupatta, her earrings..." He loves her hair, her smile, today her smile again was taking a credit to bring a smile on his face.He has literally no control over these things.He simply loves her and has no control and that is what enrages him the most before and now after forced marriage.

She throws her hair aside to wear the jewelry and one earring falls down...the very same look he has like when he sees her putting her wet hair aside the other day...
Here she feels his eyes on her...that mehsoos, feeling is always there.She turns around but he wasn't there.She takes a sigh of relief but the moment she opens her eyes, he was right there in front of her holding her earring...a moment in betwee them , just them to hold their own conversation as usually away from this world...
There is no doubt his smile makes her calm, her anger runs off like nobody.She was irritated by him so much and especially of his ego stuff,She wants him to carry more of that ego stuff.LOL.both are pretty irritated with each other, yet that totally uncontrollable feeling is playing a seesaw in between their hearts...expropriating them by all means...an igniting flicker was ready to burn any time.
and it does.

The falling, catching,caring,loving, hiding, bemusing thoughts and feelings were so visible which we just heard through that song."Is it hurting so much ?" yeap, she is worried ,rubbing his head with her tender hands, cupping his cheek , propping over heela , reaching him , blowing his worries, pains, his hate and all...Faning his burn to make it cool and make him feel better.
assuring him yes she is HIS...
A Minute, ago both were irritated, She said go have fun with more ego and he said "Are you gone mad?

yes she said I don't want antlers over my head as you have those ego ones...lol.They are too much hot headed ...ppl believe in these superstitions but I am taking this other way.
At one moment just a moment of them alone...under that curtain...tu hi mera , mera mera
Yes you are mine, just mine...both sides.

His eyes get glued seeing her carefree, smiling, dancing, laughing.Doesn't he want all along, oh yes he does, but his mind has stamped one moment and today we will have another one.

Love Nani, she forgot where are his keys and look at the MAN of ego...hehe, Chote,you can't fool Nani, she knows the two of them are warring, so a very thoughtful executed plan she came up with,after all, she is the Nani who loves Dancing...
Key, which he dropped at Dargha...phank do...[ throw it] that day he didn't want her and she gave that key back to him...because she was his key to happiness, after Diwali she was already in his heart and mind...today Nani brought that key back...she found his lost love...Heer...He is Ranjha...who searched deserts being thirsty of one look of her, her love...Yes, his Heer was in front of him...Nani brought her back in his fav color RED...a color on her made his nights full of dreams and he couldn't sleep seeing her in red saree and today again in red Nani presented him his Bride...

Sanaya was looking stunning,..he couldn't refuse to stare at her...
Khushi was worried seeing Nani wasn't ready and not knowing the dialogues...but here Nani helps her giving that key back in her hands

That is an eternity...key started from Arnav, to Khushi, to Arnav, back to Khushi...Hamesha
Arnav-Khushi -Hamesha

Nani helps her that she knew all along...Yes! She did.
She knows he wouldn't be able to survive without her...he will say this later to her in the farmhouse...
Nani smiled innerly, at her plan as her costume was a male one...hehe.Love Nani

"Ranjha was a male, so obviously costume will be for male..."

Mr. Ego calculated just weighted out his hijacked brain and presents his logic to Nani ... and Nani held the costume against the only male Ranjha in front of her.
Heer Ranjha Next...
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 222-223
The Tale Of Heer Ranjha

Arnav aur Khushi ki Kahani...unki Zubani

[Arshi's story told by them]

"Hum shuru karenge aur aap khatam karna"[I will start and you will finish..]

This dialogue of Khushi describes the journey of Arnav and Khushi from the beginning and also lays out their future. She is the one who landed in his arms, and she is the one who started the "Chakravyue" lightning diyas on Diwali and Arnav brought her out. She is the one who started this whole game of heartbeat from which he was very much unaware as he says, "Mujhe eik bhi line nahin aati hai.."[I don't know one line of this skit of heer ranjah] Just splendid!!! In Sheesh Mahal, She was pushed to the stage and dragged by two ladies right in the middle, where she remembers DM to help and save her from humiliation, and DM sent Arnav to hold her, but he did humiliate her that day. Today again, she is being pushed to the stage by the stage workers, and after mocking the audience, she remembers DM, Who sends Arnav to save her from the humiliation as he feels different towards her today.

He is the one who steps forward and asks Nani why did they take part if they didn't rehearse and prepare promptly and why did she send Khushi to the stage to face humiliation. Nani awakes in him the "importance of Khushi" which brings him back to the stage with her as she is her wife, and he can't stand humiliation from anyone towards her.. Here come La's words "Di keh elawah aur tumhari zindagi main kaun important hai.."[Who else is important in your life besides Di?]...TODAY, Khushi is also important other than Di and his family.

Don't forget, Khushi is the one who entered his Den ... Raizada's house, with her right foot in with the help of Anjali and won the hearts of Naniji and Anjali with her innocence and purity of her heart. After quitting her job at AR, it was Anjali and Nani who brought Khushi into RM as Lavanya's Trainer. Later, after Diwali, it was Nani and Anjali who called Khushi back to RM to help La less, keeping her more around in RM. Today, it was Nani and Anjali's unanimous effort to make Khushi act as Heer and Arnav as Ranjha in the play to bring them closer and brush off any bitterness between them. The journey of their love with their separation and togetherness started that day in Sheesh Mahal and will be continued after today, but Arnav will take the lead to finish it though Khushi starts it.

I love the scene when Khushi comes out after dressing up as Heer; the mirror reflection shows Arnav watching her, which shows how both of these see each other and perceive as they are true mirror reflections of each other showering love through their eyes which speaks volumes without words."Aankhain bolti hain zuban nahi..."[eyes speaks in Love no words] and those who don't know the love have no clue of this and camera shows Shyam. Love it. Indeed they complete each other and have been doing so from the beginning, and Shyam couldn't do much, just like today.

This entire Play describes their journey from the beginning to the Khushi's engagement and from Arnav's realization to their broken engagements. Then his realization of his love for her before the terrace scene.

Her second dialogue,"Aap ki Zindagi ki sabse aachi ghari aayegi, hum mar jayenge". [here comes the moment you're waiting for, I'll die] Here come Anajli's words to Arnav "Jab woh tumse dur chale jayenge toh tum jee nahin paoge... agar who tumhein naa mili toh tumhari sansain hi ruk jayengi "[when she will go far from you, you won't be able to alive...and you won't be able to breathe if you won't have her] ...

That moment Arnav remembered Khushi's words, " Hum Lukhnow jaa rahein hain humseha ke liye." [I m going to Luknhnow forever] Because, after this, Khushi fell on the ground, and Arnav realized for a micro second that he had lost her. It was not Ranjha, but it was Arnav. He felt that he is losing her after finding her engagement, and he blurted out, "Mujhe Fadak padta hai kyuonkeh..."[ it matters to me because...]" and then the ambulance scene where he almost lost Khushi, and he couldn't breathe. That moment he realized that how her existence is connected to his life. That's why he said, "apne mun ko behla raha tha keh mujhe koi Fadak nahin padtaa...tumhare bina mera koi wajood nahin hain". [I was kidding that it doesn't matter...but I am nothing without you can't live without you] The very same Anjali's words right comes back in the picture for him, "tumhare bina meri saanse ruk jayengi" and also it brings the moment when he realized that his heartbeat is "Khushi". Today he almost confessed that he had loved her as always.. "matlab hai tou iss baat ka keh main tum se , Hamesha Hamesha.[The only thing it matters that I always...always]..like he was almost about to declare this at the terrace. Today he is erasing his words of Diwali night"mere liye uss baat ka koi matlab nahin.." [That means nothing to me] and also dismisses his bitterness "jab jab bura kaha uska koi matlab nahin...[Whatever Bad I said, it has no meaning] They both ate the poison sweets as they did by marrying each other."Heer main tumhare bina jee nahin sakta"[Heer I can't live without you] will change "mujhe chor keh mat jana ..main tumhare bina jee nahin paoonga..."[Don't leave me..I won't be able to live without you]

"yaha na sahi shyad kahin aura lag eik duniya hogi jahan main aur tum khabi alag nahi hongey..."[There will be a place where you and I will never be separated] and They did find each other for eternity.

Then here comes the last scene. This scene is the same as when he picked up Payal after Anjali's anniversary party; that day, He falls in love with realizing her importance in his life... Today he picked up the earring and placed it at the same eye level as he did with Payal that day, trying to analyze and feel the "Heartbeats". He returned the "Payal" to Khushi by adoring her ankle on Diwali night, and today, when he raises the earring, the shot shows it as her "Maangtika" because she is his wife, his respect which he was saving on the stage. The earring which got stuck to his heart one day became his heart during Payesh Sangeet, compelled him to remain intact with her during their forced marriage is actually beating in him Today loud and clear undeniably as his own"HEARTBEAT".

On Diwali, he told Khushi after she questioned him,

"It doesn't mean a thing to me". Today again in her question, he said, "Don't believe in everything you see" - yeh sab Maine Nani ke liye kiya apni family keh liye". Yes, on the Diwali night, he was in a vulnerable state as he almost laid his heart out in her response and then rejected her queries and today again when he laid his heart out on the stage"main tum se Hamesha Hamesha.." but again denies in rage and frustration. But today Khushi is not buying it "Nahin who ASR thay Ranjha nahin.."[No, that was ASR who said all ]as she throws the earring in her frustration after because she knows he is running away as always. After Holi the equation of their love is different.

They both are star-crossed lovers, true soul mates, and true mirror images.They are growing in understanding day by day.If one clue makes him closer to her, then one cue from him makes her connect these dots.She will not sit till she finds the answer. Here come La's words "tum samajh jaogi...chahe ASR samjhe ya na samjhe". [You will understand whether ASR does or not]

Anjali's condition gets worse a little, and she needs medicines, but it was unavailable. She asks Khushi to go with Shyam and pick it up from the nearest pharmacy. An opportunity for Shyam to be with Khushi. His actions make the person suspicious a little, yet Khushi's calling him Jijaji played a big role here. Question is, what happened to that handkerchief that he picked up?

The best scene was their fight. The raging anger in ASR and Khushi over the refusal of the prize. Ah, competitive ASR.

"kyun...?" why?

ASR asked, and a fight began. he wants to win.. she won't let him. Here my question is why?

Because of his "Ehsaan" his favor

"aapne wajah khud bata diya... ahsaan kiya na aapne hum pe... nahin chahiye aapka ahsaan!" you gave the reason yourself, you did favor you say... I don't want any favors from you.

Since the moment he has denied that he meant something with his "main tumse hamesha,... hamesha..." there's a wave of anger seething in her. she knows the man was trying to say something. And she knows the man loves her. During Bali, she had said to herself, I know he becomes quiet and lost when he sees me... so she is not unaware of her effect on him either... but his constant denial and refusal along with his misbehavior is irking her now.

Though I disagreed with the reason for their refusal as I said Why? It didn't sit with me. It was just a drag and showed how Arnav's anger and jealousy seeing Shyam will settle as a new score between them.

Arnav sees her in the hands of Shyam, which will make his belief more strong towards Shyam's deceits regardless of whether he claims he is a well-wisher of Anjali's child. Shyam's grip brings Arnav's possessiveness over Khushi to the surface, bringing them closer. But today Shyam's poison is lessening as "aaj kissi chees ka koi matlab nahin, kissi sach ...kissi jhoot ka...bas wapaas aa jao..."[ Today any truth or lie, nothing matters just come back]...as this was the intensity which brought Arnav back to Khushi "haan dhoond liya liya tum ne mujhe.."[Yes you've found me] Here comes Khushi's words" "hum shuru karenge aur aap khatam Karna..."[I will start and you will finish..]... Indeed Khushi started this in Sheesh Mahal by knocking his heart and Arnav will finish it with their marriage...as "Humari Dhakanai eik ho jati hain..."[Heartbeats become one] as "humesha sanmbhalta rahoohnga.."[I will always be there} Just like today. They are revising these vows over and over no matter what."I'm yours..." ..."you are mine.." For ETERNITY...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
//EPISODE 224//

A Puzzle...

"I'm tired of this puzzle...from wedding night till now...tell me what have I done because of which you hate me so much..."
A puzzle , yes.for her it is a puzzle...and it is justifiable
He shows how he gets affected by her and her heart knows, as she herself said many times ,"I know, LG becomes speechless in front of me..."...I don't believe that you are the same person who said that...[ on Holi] ...she saw him caressing her earrings in the green room..yes he loves her but he never said that and she is waiting to hear that...
She knows he was saying something on the stage..."Hamesha..." As always but his denial had enraged her more than ever this time...
" why? ASR asked,being raged by his wife's decision not to take the prize. and a war gets started .
Oh, he never loses...and she doesn't want him to win...as he doesn't want to tell her...a puzzle for him why did she refuse as they have won?Because he enrages her with his answer...
"I was doing a favor ..." He enrages her by his words...
"oh, you just gave the answer by yourself, you did favor ,right? I don't want any favor from you..." Khsuhi was in red and her anger was alarming as a red flag...She was ballistic tonight...She was mad at him so she refused the prize thing but what Payal did and whatever happened in that show to show these girls are great...nah ...me no agreed.Stupid ...plain in my eyes.No offense to anyone as I am against this concept of that women needs to prove themselves "GOOD" for every other second.We are human right? Then be human and to err is a human ...For men it is ok and for women no...pretty bizarre...don't wanna go further otherwise you will say bye bye to this analysis.Me very strong on this topic.
This is the Khushi, I like..the spunk she has..and the ability she has to match him in his game...the way he said the other day that he won't admit being getting well because he did not want to give any credit to her..so today was tit for tat!!!She is a strong girl, who is dealing this situation with a man like ASR with so much courage if you ask me.Intelligent as hell , she is outstanding.
I love the man in ASR besides his anger and trust me with my experience of life, honey tongue men are the most dangerous ones,he doesn't think straight in anger but One hell of a man he is for women...his way of respecting a woman and her wishes, giving them equality either it is for La or Khushi is worth praising as very few do this out there...
Whenever Khushi fights for her right, he never takes that right from her.Yes, he is angry as he thinks she is a home breaker but not because she is fighting for her own rights...it always incites him seeing her fired up against all the unjust around either done by him or by anyone else.. He is a man of integrity in this matter...

Here is the definition of love entering pretty close to the fact that love is not all about intimacy, it is more of a fight to show who has more right to love the other.Even the fights show the caliber of that love and care.Relationships which are longer and have gone through so much over the years , this is normal what these two have for eternity...
A puzzling battle starts at the entrance of the home...since he saw her close to Shyam who was holding her arm...oh, that seething anger seeing her closer to anyone else besides him, a possessiveness and that power makes him ranting, throwing things, telling her that you pretend to be nice to get more even though he knows she is not what seems...
yes, he was feeling terrible knowing why did she do for this prize and all but he is damn angry as he has seen her with Shyam...it had killed him a couple of minutes ago
"Where were you?..." a swift and curt voice dipped in anger...oh, he was ready for this duel now which she picked up in the green room...

I won't blame him here as he is a human, he has been gone through a lot this whole evening.His shoulders are sinking with the love he carries for her and he almost confessed her tonight, .He knows she has felt it strongly too as she has said it was you ASR ...yes you said it
"in this love That one thing matters that I always always.."
Yes he said ...in this love...He loves her and nothing matters and he will say this on telepathy night again with complete submergence...but not tonight
These epis seem fillers but honestly , Barun and Sanaya had created this chemistry that there is nothing else left to say ...magnificent they are.
oh so even he asks where were you she is not intimidated, just puzzled...had no idea why is he angry...

"I don't need to answer you...She retorts..
"you have to answer me as I am your husband..." He claims...
Oh I love her answer, this is his equal talking here
"Oh, really, I never felt that I am your wife, whenever you want ,you create this relationship and whenever you want , there is nothing..."
Oh, he is again speechless...didn't he say to the organizer when he answered that I saw KKG with her husband...oh a possessive hunny in him said "I am her husband..."

A war picks up the fire .he was gone crazy wanted to know where did she go..maybe he wanted her to say that she was with Shyam so he can complete her thoughts that yes this is the hurt you have given me , could tell her that you are a gold digger...
." do you want to know why I hate you, Oh, he is ready to tell her...
She is no less...throwing bags aside,yes she wants to settle this score.Her whole body language is so damn clear here to know why? Why does he hate her so much... " I want to know from the day of the wedding," She was gone mad in this rage tonight...as she wants to know the reason of his useless anger and threats...
She is looking at him with her naked and raw instigating anger...tell me or else...
No , but he can't
The very same way he can't tell her that he loves her..he can't tell her why he hates her...as he doesn't know HOW?
Despite that he travels another mile of the wrong side of the road of this love...
" despite hating you I am stuck in this stupid temporary marriage for six months, I have to see your face everyday...
" Oh he didn't even mention Shyam as usually...yes her words "Why don't you leave Anjali is stamped...just like the hug...Shyam is no one here..." She is at fault...as she is dangerous to his sis...that is his past..his father's deeds which are stamped on his head
"Then why did you marry me..."She is not backing off...

Oh , he was ready to leave ...but she turns him to face her...like don't you dare ASR...
"I had to otherwise you could've hurt someone..."He answers
Oh, he is thinking of someone...he cares...a new puzzle for her...and he clears that if he doesn't love her it doesn't mean he hates all..."
Here she touches his nerve...his past connection.Yes, he hates this world...but she is unaware of that she is the one north star in his life who has changed the direction of his heart...his mind, she is the one stamped now rather than that past...but that heart has hurt again tonight and none other than she is the reason and he doesn't tell her that...a puzzle...for her...yes.
"You are wrong...as a man like you can't love anyone..."
and his stepping forward with his threat makes her almost trip again...
" if you hate me so much, then why are you holding my hand, let me go...as you had done this before..." she dares him further...Love this as this is true love, challenge , a total submission...
His hand moves and she closes her eyes , getting ready for another hurt...but not this time...and she knows, love is there in him but he won't say that...the need he has shown in his vulnerable state...many times but he won't say it and she wants to hear it...
." what's in your heart you can't say because of your ego.
But all of this hate he is telling her..he couldn't let her go
he just can't...
a sacred heart of his can't see her hurt...can't let her go...strange and a puzzled love...but crazy enough to show right at each other...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Khamoshi ki zubaan...

Language of Silence...

"We need to find God and he cannot be found in noise because God is the friend of silence .See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls"

Mother Teresa -

Touching souls requires the language of inner silence and peace and above all feel of Love and care for each other.Ignoring someone with silence to break his ego is the best treatment ever.[As a mother this is my best weapon...hehehe..works miracles] Arnav hates the distance she creates from her to ignore him by any means and she hates the harshness and shrewdness in his attitude towards her from him. The last part of this epi made my heart ache. We humans can tolerate anything but can't handle silence and ignorance from the person whom we hold dear to our heart and LOVE the most because spiteful words can hurt your feelings always but silence breaks your heart."

It shows the equality of their characters when Arnav lost his voice and how Khushi despite being happy was kind of depressed and did possible everything in her possession to make it better for him, for themselves.. She was missing his hurtful talks that day and today he is missing her jibber jabber . One day Maami welcomed them by announcing them "Gutur Gutur Love Birds". Indeed they are...

During Kidnapping when Khushi finds him and declares "itne din jo ho gaye aapki daant ko sune..."after he inquires the reason of her smiling. Her Shaitan and Rajkumar is one and the only one...

The silent bond is creating in between Payal and Mamiji which is getting stronger each day and After knowing her DIL's golden acts during Fancy Dress show Mamiji is happy but she still being herself with her rich English vocab and sarcastic attitude .She is right there where she supposed to be.

Silence is not always rewarded, too much silence with no expressive notions is creepy and dark and that is coming fromSpidey Shyam's side who is weaving a net of manipulations and lies among all to reach to his next target "Arnav's money" and for that purpose he wants the Key to that File.How Manipulatively he is portraying his caring side to be the perfect hubby for Anjali.He is damn focused in his plan.Arnav is not putting money in his account and that is against his mission. New scheme comes in his brain and he manipulated Nani to get to his proof that key is in Arnav's wallet and he is successful today.But here comes the THREAD which Anjali and HP witnessed while he was in Arnav's room and now this thread is playing game here why this piece of info was not threaded properly for revelation of Shyam. CVs forgot and this loop hole bugged me much then and now again.

A hurt & tormented Khushi comes downstairs in the morning only to witness a loving brother - sister moment .The same man who had hurled spiteful words at her just the night before is showering infinite love & care on his beloved sister. She is heartbroken to see two extreme sides of him not because she is jealous but because she yearns for the same care & affection from the same man herself."apni di keh liye itna pyar aur humare liye itni nafrat.."[Too much love for his sister and too much hate for me] ...but here is the question to ponder for her.."eik insaan do logon keh liye itta mukhtalif kaise ho sakta hai.." [How can be a person so different for two ppl]...If she starts taking a cue , a hint that what happened in between Marriage day to Marriage night which changed this guy by 360 degrees.There must be something happened when he was ready to confess in front of the whole world by caressing her hair becoming a waiter and then have an urge to tell her what she was yearning to hear all along .Then there is something but I guess in her hurting state her mind is not connecting dots.

Pause here:Today her fighting spirits were way down which just ached my heart and brought tears at her state.Arnav has his sister to look upon at least but Khushi has no one of her own .She was raised by a family who did give her love and care but there was always this reminder of who exactly she is and for making her place in them ,she became a joker, a sanka, to provide smile , to provide bread and butter by feeling some burden on her shoulder as a reaction of self respect and then she found someone who despite of being harsh still had a sweet and selfless heart towards her, who made her feel she is important , who touched her soul while no one else could , the man she loves to the core of her heart and now that man hates her like no one.Why?Her heart is questioning at his complicated nature.Yes,she is confused and why she will not be? It was just yesterday when during the Heer-Ranjha act he had almost poured out his heart and when she questioned him ,she was shunned. What can this girl do if she gets contradictory vibes from the only person who she thinks of her own in this world?How will she remember all good if just some hours back he thrashed her heart again. She needs to question herself on WHY he is indifferent all of a sudden? Of course she is hurt witnessing him loving and caring towards his Di except her but she is not realizing that the people who love you the most also have a right to be angry with you for some reason and she has to dig that reason.

Anjali tells Arnav the reason of Khushi's trip with Shyam and the reason of her silence which brings remorse and hurt in him for his actions towards her.He approaches to Khushi to amend but she snubs his good intensions "humain aapko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.."[I don't have any reason to tell you anything]...and she leaves quietly and dejected without fighting him back.His ego flares up by burring his remorse as the lover boy is hurt & mad again. Did'nt he just tell her, that he has every right to know everything about her?

When she left without answering Arnav said the first word - "So, what if Di ne kahan dawai lane ke liye, Khushi Shyaam ke saath jane ke liye maana bhi toh kar sakti thi". This was "Nothing" but purely "Ego of a lover". It was the "lover" in Arnav demanded the answer who thinks her his own just like Khushi . The moment Anjali confirmed Khushi went because she requested, he bid bye to her and went straight up to Khushi to apologize.

Arnav who is hurt at this moment, goes on a bickering track at Khushi, berating her for drying her clothes by the poolside ,instigating her being irritated seeing her stuff everywhere, all at the same time getting mighty pissed that she was giving him the silent treatment while complying with all his wishes. I loved to hear Arnav bark on the phone to Aman, "Nahi Khushi bhabhi yahaan nahi hai." Khushi wasn't talking to him how can he let Aman have this pleasure

When his constant bickering failed to get a raise from Khushi, he blurts out that he is happy she isn't talking .Both are equals in many ways especially in saying spiteful words to each other? Khushi said - "humhein aap ko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nehin hain" and Arnav said - "yahan toh you've made my life hell anyway". Perfect for each other ...It was really really hurtful but the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has no idea that what"Ignore and silence " is all about. He blurted this is hell and Khushi decided to show him what a hell actually looks like. I loved her attitude - She is ready to fulfill his commands"As you wish". Arnav leaves the room, thinking he has won , not realizing that this is one victory he would ever wished for

Though he means the exact opposite, but to a already heartbroken & dejected Khushi it was like spreading salt over a raw wound. She takes his words very seriously. She proceeded quietly to remove herself from his sight immediately. "Yeh humari shakal dekhna nahin chahtey na ...tou hum bhi inke samney nahin ayengey..."

It is reminding me the night of their wedding when he said how will he breath and all because of her in his room for 6 months and she felt pang of pain as being cause of that .How wretched would she be feeling, to be accused of turning his life a hell !..She is a girl who brings smile on everyone's face , sometimes at the cost of her own happiness, pride and self respect ..and today she is being accused by the very man whom she loves so much and can die for... Khushi decides to give Arnav what he wants,"peace " from confronting her around... She takes her out of his sight for his smile without knowing that she is his smile... without realizing that he wants to hear that HE is her need , wants a glimpse of trust on him from her...wants a belief on him from her...

She started giving him the "Ignorance" and "Silent" treatment; first day he didn't feel much of a difference because right now he is under the impression that she doesn't love him so he wants to enjoy this "Shanti" peace . He jerks up in his sleep and remember their first night of Bali honeymoon where Khushi was telling him how his ego is burning to ashes and that night he lets his ego guards down to let her have it and he got peace sleeping in her embrace...the color of joys are spreading deeper without his permission but now he is missing all those badly...Next morning Arnav opens his eyes to the tinkling of the wind chimes , His eyes instinctively flickering towards the bed , looking for signs of Khushi, when the bed looks not slept in, Arnav immediately turns and glances his sleepy eyes towards the pool.. his eyes searching for ethereal damsel whose one glimpse makes his heart racing. A disappointment waves at him knowing that Khushi is determined to give him what he wants ...

Pause here:Loved this small part where HP asks about the Khushi Bhabhi's choice and he scolds at him"main ne poocha kya" [Did I ask you ?].. He simply does not want anyone to see his vulnerability for Khushi... his monumental ego prevents it ...but come evening when his searching eyes has still not found that diva, he voluntary stops HP to ask about her"tum ne Khushi ko dekhs kya.."... but none are able to help him and he goes on in his pursuit of that mythical chimera when he is arrested by the sound of her voice which guides him on the right path .. A good hint for the future when Arnav has to climb down from his rigid stance, unbend and open his heart unconditionally for only when he opens his heart , will he hear the Music of love...HER Voice !!

He was the one who told Khushi "mujhe Khamoshi pasand hai jiska matlab bhi tumhain pata nahin hoga..."..but look at ... the sound of the wind chimes does not irritate him, it reminds him of her presence...later he will miss it when she will take it off..., Her payal, bangles, and his sweet melodious voice pass a gentle breeze on his visage,spreads a mere joy around him..I felt the loneliness and deprived condition of him when this bliss is taken away.. sardonically he just assures himself it's ok that this is what he wanted , he simply does not care for Khushi and happiness attached with her...though his rival Salman Khan is even mocking him to remind him ...only her

By the second day when he comes back from office he started experiencing the "barren feelins" that his heart was experiencing, without that one voice, without that one look, without that one smile, without that one bicker baker chanted Diva, without that one warmth face. He was expecting her to open the door for him.

He is feeling emptiness in his heart, in his room, in his vicinity like his entire world has come to halt. Even Raba Ve mingles in his barren eyes while looking at hanging stars and he couldn't resist touching em as he is touching her... This is the moment my heart really ached, I really felt for him as he wants her in his embrace right now, and exactly remember his words "Don't you dare this to me again ? pata hain kina pareshan tha main..."Khushi...Talk to me , where are you? He is now desperate to hear that cheerful lively voice, see that smiling face whom he "claimed" he hates so much.

So Arnav bitwa please be careful next time what you wish for, you might just get it too!! After all Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh RaizadA...she holds your name in hers...AAA in the end...not mendi wala which goes away ..it's permanent wala , staying forever wala...

His restlessness instigates him to throw his cloak of ego, and all and just finds his Khushi and brings her right in front of his eyes ...the colors of Holi did inebriate him to be out of black and white as he can't remain like before...in colorless life without, these noises which only spread the message of joy around him ...His heart had just called her and she indeed heard him in her fairy land ...Pariyon ki Kahani Sundari aur Shaitan ki Zubani...[story of fairy and Satan ]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 226

Rajkumar Vs Shaitan

The tale of Beauty and the beast has been present from a long time , A timeless tale of love conquering all. He made his confession during Heer ranjha and through this classic she not only confessed her feelings but also realizing the eye opening facts for her Rajkumar. Kudos to the creatives for choosing such a story and blending it to Arnav and Khushi's story...What is different with Arnav and Khushi!? Nothing in my eyes - Khushi marries Arnav to save her Jiji's marriage and he did to save his Di's married life by keeping the reason as a secret from Khushi and behaves like a monster.Despite of all the hatred, he has for her and wanted to give her, he is falling more and more in love with her . Just like him how much hatred she thinks she has for him is nothing but her love for him and can't stop showering it with her innocence. They will be one as Khushi has already changed this arrogant man and made his heart believe in love , she will change this beast in the future also.She will bring him out of the darkness and show him light and she is the only one who can do it.La's words..."tum hi ho jo unse who sab keh pati ho jo who sunna nahin chahte..."[u r the one who has courage to tell him what no one else has]

During Telepathy..."Khushi kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki "and ...and same with Khushi,"hum ne kitni koshish ki aap se pyar na karne keh liye..."

Arnav was looking for Khushi, worried and tensed to find her whereabouts.Then his heart skips a beat and his feet gets halt at the voice that he had been longing to hear.But my grabber is instead of confronting her like he did during Havan,"do u know what I m going through.." or in Mandir"main pagloon ki tarah nahin dhoondonga..."[I will not look for you madly]... he stands outside and doesn't disturb her as he would never admit to himself this fact that he was missing her badly and at the same time he is giving her space too.He leaves her in convulsion hearing her busy routines to stay away from him. He marches to the hall, where he finds three ladies of the house entering .He questions them regarding the presence of the children and they refresh his mood by telling him the latest change in KKGSR...Arnav grits his teeth in anguish.Again the small conversation between Nani and him gives us the vital hint of his childhood...as Nani mentions ,he was a naughty kid...and Anjali mentioned this so many times that he was an angry and arrogant since childhood .So he is Shaitan and Rajkumar since from his childhood...Loved seeing him frustrated and cute at the same time after finding out "She ain't giving up her Dabba service"...

Khushi accepts Nani as her own in front of kids and then corrects herself it as her husband's Nani which shows that she has accepted each and every relationship of His as her own and indirectly accepted him as her own too..

Khushi begins to narrate the story of Beauty and the Beast by holding the mask of beast and other side camera shows Arnav talking with Aman how the media is masking AR as monsters in the public. Nice touch ... They both collide at the doorway suddenly and Khushi screams in the darkness .Kids gather around Khushi and she turns on the lights, sees that it is Arnav and not a monster..Arnav starts to shout at Khushi in his annoyance and Khushi jumps up for sparring with her finger as usually but reality bites and she withdraws her hand and moves away from him..

Khushi is under the impression that Arnav is a monster and she continues to think so.Loved this small touch as she is in the darkness when she thinks all verbally but turns on the light and see him ...in other words , Khushi is in dark and is not aware of the real Arnav and does not understand that her heart only beats for him who is haunting her heart as always .She realizes it when she turns on the light and then she meets the fact to embrace that it is him in this monster and prince cloak and then her fantasy story changes to reality one...She has enlightened by the fact that this is the man who resides in her heart but she does not acknowledge him yet, turns around and shuts him out but has not refused him either ..

Credit to the creaters

Then comes my favorite part of the episode. Arnav confesses so many times and recently he did on Heer Ranjha act, but this is the first time when Khushi is confessing and admitting her true feelings for him through this story. There were many reasons for me to like this Beauty and the beast , Shaitan and Sundari story. Every single dialogue was well thought of and portrayed her emotions so well.Kudos to the writer...

I always wanted to see Khushi's feelings to be heard by him which is very rarely shown to us.This is the first epi towards that first step. The most beautiful thing to see is the state of confusion that Khushi is in and this is the first time she is realizing that her prince charming and her Rakshus is the same person.She always dreamed of him as her Rajkumar to be with him but his Shaitan side is keeping her at distance. She always remain in this state..."aap aise kyuon hain.." till she knows the reason..

Khushi mentions every detail about Arnav as a Shaitan - about his habits and one of those is of watering plants and loving them and her own habit of watching him from a distance doing that .

She narrates how Shaitaan demands of the Sundari to marry him but she refuses each time... However ,she sees her Prince charming...Rajkumar.. every night in her dream. Arnav's expression in this scene was brilliant as he jerked up hearing this...looked at her stunned."lekin har raat sundari ko sapne main eik rajkumaar dikhta tha - jiska swabhaav bahut acha tha - meetha bolta tha - sundari ka bahut khayal rakhta tha" -(Arnav is bewildered after hearing these words and he looks at her) Karvatain badalti sundari sirf ussi ke khawab dekhti thi...(Arnav is looking at her stunned and confounded)...He considers himself as a Shaitan by gulping down his pain and thinks she is dreaming of someone else who she loves as her Prince...meaning Shyam..her words are searing his wounded heart here.

Khushi continues with the story when her eyes lands on tensed Arnav, who is watching her keenly with plain hurt and mild anger in his eyes. Khushi gives him her innocent and honest yet confused look. Her eyes reflects her inner sadness which he has inflicted upon her.He looks down with remorse in his eyes but she continues the story saying that the prince and the beast was the same .. keh shaitaan aur rajkumar donon eik hi aadmi thay... (Arnav and Khushi both have flashbacks)... ".Arnav gets startled hearing this which was a contrary to what he thought. The beast and the Prince were one and the same !!

:If I have to analyze this particular dialogue" kuch samjh hi nahi payi woh.." -from Khushi's pov .Khushi expected that NIGHT a confession of love from Arnav,her Rajkumar who had helped her with the guests as a waiter, who had cared for her when she had hurt herself.That fateful night she was expecting his confession of love when misunderstandin creeped in between them. He crashed her dreams that night and she got stuck with the Shaitaan. The Rajkumar that she had seen in him was lost after that night. She is hurt, confused and above all she cannot understand him now and herself. She has seen two different sides to him. She loves the prince and if she takes the prince she must accept the beast unconditionally too..The moment of realization was shown brilliantly by Sanaya ..The surprise mingled with awareness and a tinge of sadness .. Both are confused what had just happened?...

Khushi decodes ASR really well here. Both remember the moments of each other. Arnav recalls the moment seeing her lifeless on the stage.Death and fear of losing her gives him a courage to confess his deep desire for her as a Rajkumar and right after this he remembers how he throws all her things demanding answers as a Shaitan...Khushi remembers how he lifted her to find the answer of his query roughly and rudely.. My grabber is her story turns into a monologue as Khushi begins to see Arnav as a Arnav and not the Shaitan.. begins to ponder why does he acts like two sides of a coin.

Beautifully portrayed and very well shown on how both Arnav and Khushi knew what her words meant and for whom. Somewhere in the bottom of their hearts they both know that they love each other - they are made for each other - yet they both are so much in pain..

Pause here :Loop is closing here...which opened in epi 29

The letter conversation starts where Arnav makes an attempt to break off Mrs. Raizada's silence! So what's a bif deal if they will not speak to each other - they will write and talk!... But my grabber is even in that attempt he did not forget to address Khushi as '"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada'" and Khushi was addressing Arnav as '"Arnav Shaitaan singh Raizada'".Just like kids he refused to accept her as Sundari and she proves him Shaitan..

He calls her a liar as he thinks she is lying to everyone and can't accept the reality regardless there are mirrors meaning moments that she could confess that she was giving false hopes to him while cheating on him and lying to entire family just like he was saying ""Jo chot mujhe pohnchi hai uska kya?" But He is getting this clear hint too that she thinks of him as Shaitan. If kids were able see the innocence and the purity of Khushi, then why couldn't her see the same thing, which his heart is asking him to see, which is it in direct contrast with what his mind is trying to portray and what Shyam has told him.

However I loved Arnav's words in his letter - 'pariyon ki kahani se baahar niklo and face the reality' Double meaning dialogue...This was a way of Arnav to tell Khushi to stop dreaming, stop dreaming that she will get your "Rajkumar" meaning Shyam...While she clearly refers in her letter that how can she even dreams of her Rajkumar anymore because she has to dream of Shaitan too as both are present in you and I married you. This is a realization that she has to come out of reality to embrace both.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: I loved Arnav in letter scene as it was reminded me of the scene when Khushi had brought in kids during Kanya puja he had blasted em off and today he is comfortable around them and playing smirk games too. Smirk while eating a kid like a Shaitan...

Arnav said this second time to Khushi.He said it when she refused to come home ...after Mandir scene"Sapnon ki duniya se bahar aao..." after water fight...

But there is no question...Khushi is "Bahar" in his life , which just spreads joy around him.

Again their resolute, Anjali is the one who gets the first information of the tiff in between them..My grabber is her...Right in the middle ..playing the role of mediator and arbiter to bring them closer...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 227

A Game just begins..

The game of Triquetra is sealing lips of Shyam's game plan as "Khamoshi Zehr-e-Qatil and quivering lips withChanchal Shrarat of Khushi's game plan but both are working towards one target of desire "Arnav" .One for money and other for honey .Other side the focal point of this Triquetra , Anjali is paving the paths of Khushi's quivering naughty games towards her beasty Prince"Arnav" while awakening his guilty to realize his attitude towards his princess. "He is the way he is " [main aisa hi hoon..."and that is the key which two characters of this triquetra game Anjali and Khushi are totally oblivious with.

There are some major aspects to this post marriage track which I grabbed after watching beginning and now till the revelation of marriage.First as I said Shyam is going to be quiet to get ready for his next bigger attack triggered by Arnav after cutting his money supply.So his story will be out of sight for a while but his actions will increase the MU.Second and the most important is the"growth of Arnav and Khushi's understanding" physically and emotionally for each other.The concept is created marvelously through classic stories like Heer Ranjha and Beauty & the beast but the deliverance is done poorly .But I am thinking it in such a way, presently the story is concentrating on---emotional adventure of arnav-khushi basically peeling off the layering character of ASR and that's why in Heer Ranjha He gave her a strong confession though he denied it but in epi 226 ,it was Khushi who is starting realizing Arnav as her Rajkumar and that is a big piece of this puzzle.She knows from the bottom of the heart he cares and it was beautifully woven in the form of beauty and the beast.The story is going to enhance Arnav's character by revolving around him,"aap aise kyuon hain " will get some kick start in this track yet making him open up more to face the reality and facts of life in different angle just like she did while figuring out for herself by awakening this truth in him too that he is her Shaitan and Prince.

Their love grew slowly by peeling off piles of ostentatiousness around their hearts .Now they have grounded deep roots in each others though deep understanding in this path of love and marriage.

ASR was waiting anxiously for his princess by sleeping on his recliner, "God knows kab ayegi...". His thirsty eyes are gelled on the clock counting each second for her appearance. Khushi hesitantly comes to the palace of Beast, , make Laxmi be quiet but before sending her off for the night she tells her the reasons for her busy schedule which will make her be able to fulfill her Baeast's wish"not coming in front of him"...Her announcement surely brings a deep hurt on his face that because of him she will be killing herself in deep work.But my grabber is he is liking his name Laad Governor as Shaitan brings some lines on his forhead."Swami se acha tou LG hi tha..." is seeping here. Khushi watches Arnav sleeping for a while and then slowly walks away without disturbing him .

The connection is easy as She comes in at this time while he sees the time first.She will achieve her goal of understanding him and bringing him to the reality table where he will explore his avenues to feel her importance in his life but both will achieve through Anjali.ONE THING is important in epi 36 When Khushi wakes up at 9:00 to get ready for office to see his LG by forgetting she has resigned and had a fight with him and here he has forgotten all to see her...Nice small touch.My IPK still has it...

This was the connection of Beauty & the Beast story, when Arnav looked at Khushi calmly with soft eyes, recollecting explanation of Khushi's Prince and beast ...before sleeping prince,... then again Khushi's look at his childish face... [masoom chehre keh peeche khoonkhar shaitan]..after he slept by recollecting his feelings from the Heer-Ranjha act. This is "Arnav-Khushi relation "from which Shyam is totally unaware of. Now the message was so sweet yet creators couldn't deliver it properly in this track.

Slowly the hatred line of ASR and Khushi is blurring. The SR night, they put themselves to sleep staring at each other in hatred. After that definitely they have come far enough traveled to stare at each other longingly before falling asleep.

Arnav and khushi, they are defenitely coming closer day by day. Be it under the mask of hatred and bickering, they are learning to live with each other at their worst possible avatars.

Her Tykwando sleeping habits and his hand holding habits are setting roots here which will be soon their needs.Today his heart was longing just to get a glimpse of her , later he will hold her hand after seeing and hearing her innocent acts with the fear of losing her because of his guilty and wrong doing.Regardless she is a betrayal for him..both were happy after seeing each other, when the distance in between them is less.This yearning and need will take him to talk to his sleeping beauty"jab tum soti ho tou tum se baat karna kitna aasan ho jata hai..."

Day starts with Dhabba service acts to make him realize how determined she is at her mission."Ziddi jo ho..." He dresses up and gets ready to leave for his office when Anjali finds her way to him.Anjali is the focal FOCUS of this triquetra game.Mr Main aisa hi hoon gets irritated yet gets aware of the situation if he will not focus at it then the whole family can be aware of their relationship. My grabber is Anjali is seeing Khushi unhappy looking for her happiness.Both bro and sis are seeing the same but one is doing something yet others wanna remain oblivious about it.

Fabulous awakening in Anjali to see that Khushi will understand the meaning of her words more than Arnav.She comes to her gives her persaad and gives her a peek in Arnav's past, his childhood...Since then he is ,reserved, angry, caring,and sensitive...who can't ignore love yet can't shower it either.Anjali gives some insights to win over Arnav's heart which doesn't want to accept her love but she can use this one weakness of him to win his love.

PONDERING:There is visible thing what I noticed, Anjali is not handicapped since her childhood so what happened later?????BAD storyteller...

This news of Anjali the Chote doesn't know the love or afraid of love,I found it lack of consistency of writing and connectivity with certain aspects . Arnav not only knows the meaning of Love but also knows how to deliver it .The only difference is his way of deliverance which these two ladies are having hard time to grasp.Arnav was always like that even before his mom died as todays's FB and the later FB of his mother telling him the difference of thorns and roses.Her words"gussa bardashat karna aur pyar sood smait loatana" says a lot.He knows how to love and that's what he is missing..it's purity and Khushi touched him because of that but she is unable to see the depth of his love and so is Anjali.How come she forgot , he was looking for her like crazy after she left home."Di aap hi meri Duniya ho..." or who was taking care of her when she was fastening.."meri family aap ho.."He is not afraid, he is way bold just he doesn't do the way others do and that makes him afraid to be loved or love.No I disagree with that.He went too far for Anjali and sacrificed his life , his happiness for her though Khushi is his life and he couldn't let her go either.Khushi knows a lot of this , it's that she just can't connect all of it because of his confused behavior but when she will do, she will never back down to protect her man from all the harm. This is message of today's epi "Arnav's love expression and his heart"This is what I tried to connect with triquetra as Anjali is making him to understand but Khushi with her hint will fly and will be closer to her man's heart.Here comes La's words "tum samajh jaogi ASR samjhe ya na samjhe..."

He did love Khushi openly during Payesh wedding, was changing his entire nature for her or because of her with love, to be lighthearted, to laugh out loud at her, with her, tease her, enjoy small pleasure of life,but change is reaching to his core... ..

This will lead to the scene where Anjali will leave Arnav's care in Khushi's hands after swami teasers.That day on ,she will be at peace that Khushi is the best partner of Arnav.

Now Khushi is changing her strategies and it's changing from "100 voltage to 10,000 voltage"plan. Another game plan has started between Arnav and Shyaam where Slither is working to win Arnav's confidence to gain the ultimate POWER, his rajneeti.Both plans have one point of confliction and that is Anjali.

Khushi's mission to irritate Arnav with Love to test his barrier is started...The intention is to pretend love , trouble him,nag him,aggrevate him ,provoke him just with love .Anything just by Love ...She is making her plans with her team mate, Lakshmiji...to welcome her Rajkumar in her hell of Love...

She starts her game in her style and this is the first time when Arnav watches her and holds her before she gets hurt."Normal tou tum sedhe se chal nahin saktin..uppar se yeh Duppata ohrd liya hai...Hatao isse..."as usual he showers his love on her through the one medium he uses to show every emotion, anger..Love his character here,he doesn't care about anything but her safety.Damn Kartavya...

But if he knows she is clumsy and hasty in her life then why is he not believing her innocence. Also He wants her to remove her ill and goofy thoughts so she can see the "Real Arnav and his Love"..

The Gopi touch reminded me of Krishna and naughtiness...

She is fully determined to incite sleeping Lion's anger by making her eyes moist with onions...She was happy the other day while telling him she will be drown in pool's water...I think this is a right time to "chulu bhar paani main doob marne ka.." ...anyway she comes with her weapons "tears in her eyes" as unintentionally she knows these do affect him...but goes flat without putting her fight...after seeing his Massom face...and her eyes start seeing her Rajkumar who melts her heart in a jiff .Her eyes start getting soft towards him and her hands softly start removing his hair from his forehead.But soon she gets violated and shunned by her own actions and goes back to her mission 101. That shows she will be opposed and shun by her own actions soon to show him the real of HER and her love.

Gosh, when she held his leg and he tried pulling and she tugs it back!! hilarious!!! and then the funniest dialogues from Arnav..."who the hell is swami???? And 'Zaroor Kuch gadbad hai' , him checking the towel and sniffing the perfume in the air just had me in splits!!

I practically had a tummy ache for 'Swami se achha tou Laad governer he tha' one liner came up!! and I am with Khushi in her dance...this is a winning moment for her.

During the shirt scene, Khushi realizes how angry Arnav was..!! he was actually too angry to scold her and quickly beat a retreat from the scene!Clumsy Khushi once again goes to Knock in to the door but this time he can't save her but shout out loud "Dhihan se..." a warning! This makes her realize his ecstatic cares for her and she forgets the pain...That brief moment when love asserts itself despite the many hurdles put up on its way ...it was natural and her face gets soften seeing her Arnavji's care for her.

ASR never cringes or turns back when he accidentally shows his caring side to her. He does it naturally and he neither hides it nor gets embarrassed displaying it. He voiced his care twice today.

She is in green and he is in red...Be Alert !!!

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 228

Raisin in Time...

"Khushi's bullet train" which I think most of us are thinking has no direction but why?We can blame for so many things but I am not thinking about the way she is acting, I am thinking the reasons why is she doing that? I think we are neglecting the true image of her character..I am not going to say that I am a master but because this is my character and truly depicts me and my actions & reactions towards life over these years.I did a lot of things which are/were not my trait but I did to reach to some target no matter what,which made me restless day and night under my egoistic self-respect banner or for any reasons.I feel her pain right from my heart and how is she coping with that. You can't understand anyone's pain in a true manner till you are in that person's shoes.

There is no doubt the execution of each and everything in this track is pathetic but the true meaning is really touching and that's what I am feeling here.CVs has completely gone insane putting so many hidden meanings through nonsense which,a common person can't connect.They went too far this time as connections and meanings are hidden in metaphoric dialogues like puzzle pieces.

I don't think that CV's have totally jeopardized Khushi's sweet ,innocent and caring side.Not at all.She is impulsive by nature and always acts first and thinks later.But no one can beat her when she puts two and two together.Today,Her hugging the rude Bubbly with her charmed nature of becoming Bubbly which melted the kiddo right away shows her friendly nature , "thode paagal hain par hum kum thoda hi hain"... [that was the connection to show her interaction with kids just like in Beauty & the beast and right after her engagement when a small boy reminded her of Arnav who never says sorry.] ...Second, when she was in the office. Her Jalaibi talk was making sweet connections with others as Jalaibi is her speciality,"sweets, Food...meaning she is still same old Khushi who thinks this office as hers now because of her LG and don't forget he didn't close her Dabba service either...Third, she is sweet with every member of the family except Shyam and Arnav... Now the question is,Then why is she not doing anything about that piece of dirt Shyam who misbehaved with her disgustingly ? and why with only Arnav...

Hear me out calmly..., Shyam was her culprit, but after her marriage, He is out of that category...She thinks and said it loudly..."Aap shaadi shuda rahain ya nahin magar hum aapki zindagi ka hisaa nahin ban sakte...and her declaration...Apney sukh keh liye Anjaliji ko aapko chodna chahiye..."...That triggers the mind that she is done with him ...chapter closed...and now he is Anjali's convict and felon and she supposed to punish him...,"Anjaliji aankhain kholiye...kahin baithe baithe na so jayega" ...very deep meaning here...

Here comes Arnav's words"tum har kaam akaile nahin kar saktin..."...as Khushi had two moments where she could set things right about Shyam, First, when she found out and she couldn't tell Anjali and Second, on the marriage day , after Payal made her realized and she wanted to tell Arnav but Anjali's pregnancy stopped her as well as Buaji.She might do something later but then WHAT happened,her dreamsgot interrupted and snatched away from the very same man who set those dreams for her.BUT remember she also has no clue the change in her Prince is because of this Scorpion's poisonous bite at this point.She did take care of him really good later after knowing his TRUE abilities during the kidnapping.So in her eyes, Arnav is her delinquent who shattered her dreams, and at the same time, she loves him regardless of her hate.

Khushi who is an orphan, and started her life and became mature way too early but didn't loose her childish side which Arnav adores and always takes care of her and even in his absence he will remind Akash to do so and later will tell her "I love you the way you are"

From episode 1st, on the road , a boy asks hher "Where is your Rajkumar?" and helicopter passes by.Her destined Rajkumar and she was in her fancy attire...on her scooty.Did she think anything but to save her family from trouble...She is a fun living and optimistic as could as she be but her dreams are started getting shattered or halted the moment she met her Rajkumar...since the epi 1st.He shattered them like those pearls.

Her first shattered dream was on Diwali night when her Rajkumar showed her the way to him and she did give him her heart which he broke in million pieces and she stood there on Eternal heaven to find his reasons...but did she stop there, No she came to him to ask him the answer"aur woh sab.." But he did not give any answer. Halted...postponed...and when he came after her...just shattered her more to make her meet the reality and her unborn hope and dream got detained.But did she stop dreaming, NO...she tried to move on and got engaged with Shyam for the sake of her family but she decided to stick on... but fate brought her back to him.

Her second shattered dream, Her Rajkumar came into her life a-gain and showed her the meaning for her Dhak Dhak and its reason...why because her dream of this Rajkumar never vanished.He started weaving a dream for her this time and when she became ready to hear it on the terrace waiting for her Rajkumar,she got entangled in evil's embrace.The evil made her forgot every dream at that moment and she ran for her own survival, realizing later to tell her Rajkumar about Shyam but again got halted by Anjali's pregnancy.The day which could have been the happiest day of her life has turned out to be the worst day of her life.A girl who dreamt of a wedding with her Rajkumar, waited for 18 years, survived one heartbreak to another, finally finds her Rajkumar under the cloak of Shaitan, who put her sister's life in her hand.Do or Die...without telling her any reasons again...

She took all this and still is standing on her feet in her senses...I won't expect at all at least for a girl aged 18.

Now comes the third shattered dream, Heer-Ranjha, the story of eternal lovers. Just imagine how Khushi must have felt there?She is not shedding any hope she comes to him and asks him" jo jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi... main hamesha hanesha tumse kya ..." but Pathetically the girl who is yearning to hear from her Rajkumar " simple words of hopes" but always ends up with no answers ... Her frustration shows here in this scene when Arnav asked "batana mujhe kab aana hain" that "phir aapke zindagi ki sabse aachi ghadhi aayegi ... Hum mar jayenge".She is seeping into this reality that may be this dream of her's has a dead end.But the very next moment, her Rajkumar confesses, "Tumhare bina Ranjha kuch nehin hain Heer",and again her dead end sees a way out.She was longing to hear these golden words from his mouth but he proves her wrong again and in return screamed at her to shatter her more but she is still standing on her hopes and dreams.Can anyone imagine her "State of mind"?

Then comes Holi's fourth crappy moment, Rajkumar did show her way to his heart which she feels and has a vague memory but again his denial leaves her confused more than ever.

The moment she seems to come back to life, this "Rajkumar"comes back to hurt her again. No one can maintain "Sanity" after this much heartbreak... Absolutely not... She is irritated with the one person who rules her heart; the one person who is her heart's Rajkumar and now she understands that her Rajkumar and Shaitan are one so how to tame em to accept or blurt the truth ...Today's epi is giving us hints about her halted dreams and how is she reacting towards it after that much of her heart break.But she is an optimistic girl and always sees good in evil.When your dreams are shattered then your heart might explode and that is happening with her.This epi makes us ponder so much after Diwali.

Arnav is her culprit who married her in a wrong way and not even telling her the reason...The REASON of the "Chot" because of which he married her.She knows he will never give her any answer easily so she is trying everything in her hand to make him blurt it out.She is testing his small patience to make him angry..."ghuse main dimagh band" Arnav who will tell her the truth..."hum peh ghussa karne ka koi bhi bhana chalega..."...but she is forgetting something, this is not her trait and she can't separate herself from those roots.She is giving him, tit for tat treatment by tainting his self respect [ Promo 4...humain humare kapde banate hain...in his office...]... Today she took his clothes away, his identity...the way he rooted out her values..her identity on the day of marriage.Today she did all in his office, his Mandir, his second home...the very same way he deprived off her dignity in her palace, in mandir, in her DM's house. He is doing it for his sister but she is doing it to find the truth.

Khushi who is really Buaji's titliya and sanka and for her ,others' smile is a real gift and joy .Who can't even think to give anyone any kind of "Chot" and she has been accused from the very same man who she can't even imagine to do such a thing and for her to understand the magnitude of his "chot", she has first to understand the magnitude of His love for Her..."jisee jijaan se chahte hain .To understand that love, she has to let go of all of her anger, hurt, and frustration behind her hidden smile."apne kartavye se peeche nahin hatna.." This can only be done when she can differentiate in between her extreme out of box antics from extreme harmful actions which can jeopardies HIS life. This is the build up where she will learn and snap out of it after seeing her man's health down the drain because of her foolishness.

1.jpg

She stops all of her extreme pranks after Arnav's fainting incident.Huge difference in between her pranks now and later.She changes her strategy and GH track shows the new level of understanding in between them. When he tells her the reason of their marriage , she connects all of these dots, his true , genuine concern for his sister and that's why ...when she questions herself...of his wrong doing"WHY he did that?..." She couldn't remain angry with him and try to make her side clear regardless of her acceptance or rejection by Arnav because she can't live with this thought that he thinks ill about her"jab aap humare barey main itna ghatiya sochtey hain.."...again her trait, her self respect her dignity..."hum ney aisa khuch nahin kya jiski aap humain itni badi saza dain..."...She repents for not telling about Shyam earlier..."Khushi tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha" ...That is her repent which she feels and wanna clear her side later on but then their separation takes this whole thing to a new level of their love where all this becomes MEANINGLESS.

My grabber is today he is accepting all of her irritations patiently because it is way better than her silence. Yesterday , his Di applied Tikka on him and he accepted it unwillingly and today Anjali's hints are running in Khushi's brain as bullet train.She is on her "101 mission" to annoy him more, pretends to apply Tikka from her own forehead without realizing the HEAT of this contact is ready not only to melt her but also is ready to liquefy him , to disintegrate him in his own desires.Desires to hold her forever while she does all of this just to escape from him.She gets possessed by her desires and stays there holding him so gently and firmly like there is no tomorrow and this is the first time when ARNAV sees this familiar possessiveness in her which he does for her.That ignites him and melts his pounding heart which only holds LOVE for her which always makes him weak, damn weak.His lascivious and sensuous"khushi..." by gulping all of this proximity and her brushing breath on him shows how deeply he is affected by her and so is she as she couldn't separate herself either .Both brush off their raw vulnerability.He walks away by rubbing off her tikka applied by Khushi..again his rejection...

228.jpg

228a.jpg

That shows how he sees Anjali and Khushi.Anjali is at higher pedestal and Khushi is a betrayer for him now and one day he will descend for her just like he is doing for his sister.She will be illuminating his dark world and will bring his dreams out and those dreams will be associated with her.

228b.jpg

I loved this picture for its significance and symbolism for so many reasons. She was bending towards him and he was looking up towards her. There will be one day when Khushi will bow down to his PURE LOVE which is noble and important as her DM.Here comes Naniji's words.."chote jab kissi se pyar kart haimn aur unki khatir khuch na kar sakat hain tou khud ko hi saza daiwat hain..." That day she understands the depth of his love for her and that takes her to understand his "chot"...She remembers how he saved her in guest house broken building putting his life in danger, he saved her in the rain and tried to give her warm coat by making himself drench in the rain,she remembers his worried concern when she hurt her wrist with bangles,how he came after her to put bandage on her injured finger,and how it was hard for him to detach himself from her while leaving and she jerks up from this slumber.She finds the answer.

For Arnav, sky is the limit and he is always climbing, always looking up regardless of negative traits around him try to pull him down. One day Khushi's love will be his limit, he will wish for it, he will always want it, he will always look towards it and when the time comes, he will climb towards it and achieve it.

Come on, the last scene , again she is the one who tried everything to get out of this mess but he forced her to retreat for not telling anyone and now .."To Know the truth and to get out of the house " All of her attempts got backfired and Arnav did not get irritated enough to throw her out..she did not give up yet and today her smile in the office at the end because she is seeing a glimpse of her success.Don't forget he told her , he will eat pasta and she mocks him with geela geela pusta to make him angry.When she will find out he didn't eat and take his meds, she will repent and will stop...Just like Hot tea thrown scene.

Today Payal's worry, curiosity, fear , jealousy, and insecurity all getting erased as she realizes that the girl her husband is humming over is just a 9-year-old

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

100 ways of irritations

Epis 112-119

Enjoy Khushi's revenge against Arnavji / her inner feelings and his resistance

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago
100 ways to irritate😆
I love her here, she is so cute
trying hard to make him burst to let her go by himself

but impossible