\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Arnav Khushi honeymoon in Bali πŸ˜†

Sholon Si Sholon Si
Flames Like Flames
Tere Ankhon Ki Yeh Roshni
This Light For Ur Eyes
Kiske Liye Hai Kiske Liye Hai
For Whom Is It, For Who Is It
Tera Muskurana Nazar Yun Jhukana
Ur Smiling, Lowering Of Ur Eyes
Mere Liye Hai Bas Mere Liye Hai
Its For Me Only, Only For Me

Rab Ka...
Rab Ka...
Rab Ka... Shukrana

Tu hai ab jo baahon mein, Qarar hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Saanson mein hai nasha, Khumar hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Tu hi ab mera deen hai, imaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Mera kalma hai tu, Azaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana
Rab Ka... ...Shukrana

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh , so you wrote 210 and 211 new

OH delicious ones

Beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I will come back with detail

Yes I did as I was missing from 210 to 224 so it will take some time
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Arnav Khushi bathroom scene πŸ˜†

"aaj mausam hai suhana

Kapde dhone ka hai bahana

lalalalalala

Kya dhoop nikli suhani,

Hogayi kapdo ki safai,

Lalalala

Hum so hai deewane

What the what the what the."

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

I love her masti side πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arnav mesmerised by Khushi after shower ☺️

Teri zulf jab bhi bikhar jaati hai
Aye haseen tu haseen aur ho jaati hai
Jo kitaabo me padhte rahe aaj tak
Woh pari humko tujh mein nazar aati hai

Your hairs when gets blown off
Hey beautiful you become more beautiful
That what I was reading ever since long
That angel I get to see in you

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

He was

He was totally lost in her

she made him twist on her tunes very wellπŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arnav Khushi

Arnav Khushi cute and passionate romanceπŸ˜†

Ye ladaki zara si deewani lagati hai
Mujhe to ye gudiya japaani lagati hai

Main akela raat ka
Mela tu kahaan se aai

Aise mein tu bhhul ke
Rasta mujh se a takaraai

She is crazy yet cute😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Beautiful moments and I am so happy reading the takes of 209-211, I never read those before I guess you just wrote those

Thank You

YES i JUST WROTE EM😊 i DID SOME ON FB SO ADDING MORE

Holi had been nothing short of a beautiful dream. A pause in their unsettled lives. An escape to a magical realm ... A realm that really should have been theirs but thanks to Shyam or luck, it took another route..

YES IT SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR DREAM IN REALITY BUT STILL IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DREAM OF THEM WHICH BECAME THE REALITY LATER WHEN HE REMEMBERS IT AND BRINGS HER BACK TO LIFE ON THE CLIFF EDGE

Holding her hand held to his chest, he had leaned over her, his eyes are soft and tender... he had explained, without any hesitation, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.

That whenever you come closer to me, my heartbeat goes faster too.Whatever you feel I feel.Our heartbeats become one.

Yes, finally

Our heartbeats

THAT WAS HER WISH TO HEAR ALL ALONG "TELL YOUR HEART'S INNER WISH" AND HE DELIVERS IT.HE WAS OVER WHELMED BY HER CONFESSION, AN INNOCENT ONE IF YOU ASK

How many times had both of them felt it but never reached to this consent. Even in the face of undeniable reality, a feeling that there is more to this feeling ...

Now,Their hearts beating as one.Today,two lovers sat, with their hands clasped near the poolside. She had tried to move away, but he had pulled her back, refusing to let her go. She had leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder, wrapping his hand with hers ...

OH HOW MANY NIGHT HE SPENT SLEEPLESS HAVING HER SO CLOSE BUT THIS WAS THE RARE ONE AFTER TERI MERI,

An unhurried joy ... A sensuous desire that lies in wait and he gathers her close... This is how it was supposed to be ... But real life intrudes.Di calls

LOVELY ANALYSIS GALLIA DEAR 😊 THANKS
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arnav Khushi passionate dance on IPKKND title song ☺️

Jo pehle hua naa..
Ab hone laga hai..
Dil humko jaga kar
Kyun sone laga hai..

Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai
Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai
Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai
Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai
Ho isko main kya kahun
Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

Tujhko dekh kar,
Tujhko dekh kar
Aankhein muskurane lagti hain
Tujhko mill kar
Dhadkne gun-gunane lagti hain
Aisa hota hai kyun?
Mujhko khabar nahin
Pehle kabhi hua, aisa asar nahin!

Jo mere dil ke paas hai
Naye jaadu naye ehsaas hain
Jo mere dil ke paas hai
Naye jaadu naye ehsaas hain
Ho aise mein kya karun
Kya karun tu hi bata

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

THNX SO MUCH FOR THISπŸ‘

THEIR OWN SONG IS WHAT I LIKE THE MOST IN THIS DANCE SEQUENCE
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

di today is Barun's Bday you know, and this much silence

photo wishes_zps4765b557.gif

Image result for Barun's gifs

SORRY SANAYA I THINK I MISSED YOUR POST SO HERE IT IS
I WAS REALLY HAD A TOUGH AD DEAR SO CAME LATE BUT I DID WISH HIM EVERYWHERE I COULD

THANKS
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

HIS SMILE IS SWEET NO DOUBT😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 220

Credit

"What about the hurt you gave me?..." He told her that in epi-200.That one thing that she has hurt him is killing her as she thinks because of that he is doing all of this what he is doing with her.

Because he is hurt...

Again she confirmed that by saying that , "I have hurt Arnavji again..."by writing in her diary and she is not happy for that.

She was upset about this that because of her , he lost his voice and she did everything that she could to bring his voice back, his happiness and content back, his control back but unknowingly she did the opposite.

That whole cop thing wasn't funny for me but we are seeing the most innocent Khushi and the most understanding of Arnav and Khushi here. She got in trouble as Arnav left the car parking wrongly on the road, but she was sitting on a driver's seat trying to drive,Just like here in the US , if your keys are in the ignition and you r sleeping on a driving seat even though you are not driving, you get ticket...I guess, In India, there must something like that...

She was busy with the cop and here comes the controllable brain who was hurt.Oh, he told her before going to grab that bottle of water that she could handle this in a better way but Khushi said that she was happy as she could say whatever because there was no one else taking the charge to talk meaning you were quiet...meaning you couldn't speak.That was the biggest reason, that he didn't have the control.Later she will always say, I know you will bring everything under control and that will be his strength...

His seething anger and smart brain got this idea seeing her helpless and here he comes to get even with her.His ego joins ASR.Being an opportunistic man , if you ask he is a mean lean cuisine here , Not nice at all Mr.Egoistic head but he did what ASR would probably does. He glared at the office ppl and Mr.Shukla and made them call her "mam" a respect what he expects for her from all.

Here he is making her do sit ups to get even because she was irritating for him all day.His mind stops at a point when anger dwells in.

"This is not school madam...The cop did call her madam though...otherwise, imagine his condition would be by ASR...

"She is cute...I am not doing this for your forgiveness, this is for him..."

She retorts...

" what am I even asking...", Here is the baffled and harassed cop seeing this strange couple...I like when Arnav looks at her in the car like now what will you say? and she says now I don't want to talk...lol.

Yes, he is even with her if he can't talk, she won't either as she claimed he was quiet so she could say anything.

Khushi's hysterical reaction to getting his voice back. Doc said meds are not good for his diabetes so she has some magical home made syrup... and here comes her Buaji's recipie, ": long saunf saunt tulsi ka waar/ khol de gala aar ya paar. the strike of cloves, fennel, ginger, basil..opens up the throat congestion.

Nani made Chotey drink the bitter stuff with threats of calling di.awe, Nani is cute.

Chotey made wired faces but drinks it ...and after some hours he gets his voice back, but for some reason doesn't tell khushi. instead, he points out the dust on his table.Of course the cue he took from the doc who had also said there should be no dust near him.

Awe poor Khushi,takes the credit of this fault too, "it's all my fault that he is sick,,,and she rushed to clean all and everything madly while he just smiles and passes on smirks ...meany :(

He was enjoying her discomfort and frenetic attitude, muttering under her breath being worried.

and here filmy Khushi comes up with a strange solution and appeared with a knife. I love the look on Shyam for seeing her in this avatar...Everyone rushes hearing this whole drama

"what the hell you are doing khushi! are you crazy ???" He asks holding her hand...soon he will be dunking from a rocket which will she use for killing mosquitoes...lol practice makes perfect. hehe.

yes! she was standing before him with a knife making him scared, the whole family witnessed this charade. mama ji was very funny , seeing hubby wifey moment he makes all disappear...but Mamaji did mention that she deserves credit for his feeling better , having his voice back...

Now the two arrogant heads are alone...

He was mad at her, no doubt and was trying to alleviate that nonsense which she played in the office by making her do those sit ups but then her troubling mind over his missing voice made him special for her, yes ,she cares and he was happy seeing that...but at the same that was troubling him , why does he care if she cares?and within a snap of that moment when she played her stunt of knife, his anger rose like no one, he had this enough...

when he said this plan was "stupid" he meant what she did this morning

When all left, her voice rose again...

and she asked why???

He lunged forward with the toes of his feet as he always does in tension,and gripped her shoulders,He was not in control since this morning, his voice, his charge, his mind, his heart .That needs to change...after all everything is in my control and will be... a flash of a second, his mood swings which a couple of seconds was amused by her caring side for him, Now getting defeated by her , ...his ego don't allow him to accept that after all, he hates her...uncontrollable love for her is controlling him, is taking charge again.No he won't let that happen.Her sweetness and care is just a trap and he won't fall for that.Whatever she was enjoying since this morning ,taking all as a light matter, is no a joke for him.

Again connection goes to that call of the lawyer, yes a tension, as he needs order back in his life, everywhere, in his sister's life and shyam and Khsuhi were destroying that.He was pissed and annoyed and somewhat tired...

"Because I didn't want you to get any credit,get it..."

holding her tight,with clenching jaws, taunt body with rage, his voice is gripping as his hands on her making her look at him horrified and bemused like "now What?"

This is the same frustration he had when he was seeking apology from her the very first time, fighting with his emotions finding it difficult how to say it the first time, gripping her arms so tightly,,,today he is having a hard time accepting the fact that she could be better and deserve credit but the ego is still very much frustrating him making it difficult for him to accept that and say it...

yes, he will bow down and will accept that one day, you are better than me, you are special, so you deserve my bowing down in front of you... Strange Love

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago