\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 217
Inflamed

Desires, passion,longing,all arouse among two people when there is a deep connection and you simple just can't let it go.It is like the depth of an ocean and its un-timid nature which doesn't forget touching the feet of the shore either in anger or in dancing.Waves of emotions in a human are just like a un-timid and dauntless ocean and its barbaric nature which remains calm till storm of the uneven moments of this life and circumstances hit it , makes it to roar as a rage throwing every emotion out of norm.Either those emotions are flowing love as inner desires or arousing the fire within just to burn everything with it.

The fight with Khushi and her answer ,"I deserve this then let be..." was more than enough for him to burn himself within which added fire when she said thnx for saving me for not taking me to the honey moon and her refusal to sleep inside.

But what my eyes caught is that Shyam's worries and cares for her and the way that animal showed Arnav how much he cares is what is burning him every second.Shyam's eyes on her is what he wants to snatch away. Her hurting hand is what hurting him.

Must say seeing Mamaji in a driver outfit made everyone speechless but seeing Mamiji his reaction is unbelievable

He has hurt her , he can't live with this pain.He will call her later from abandoned place forgetting his own pain just to apologize her and to tell her that he can't forgive himself because he has to hurt her, he hit her.He simply can't see her in pain, or crying though he says it.

She was hurt, she didn't want to spend night in the same room, his anger , rage, didn't allow him to say sorry, she wasn't talking to him, she wasn't happy...all adding fuel to his turmoil.

OK , I will ignore all, this blue decor, Bali Mami,Mona...Mamaji, driver, and all as that was done for bringing them closer and it did work but at the same time , Those EYES of snake were constant at HIS Khushi also bring him closer.Arnav's hiss picked up pace seeing Shyam giving Khushi Roses and smile...Oh ,he was more than done.

"Ok,That's enough, I will be resting in my room..."

He wanted to move away from this taking her away but the family was insisted..

"You have no idea what it means to make someone smile"She answered him over his complaint.He gets pissed but innerly was relieved at least she talked...He repeated twice to get her attention that he will change first..."She deliberately stayed quiet..."Did I say anything?
She is no less.

Here comes the Mr, without his Mrs...but his eyes forget blinking seeing her beauty...and he forgets for a while Shyam was there.She is a breeze to tame this storm of the ocean in him simple.
It was Diwali, The last time he had presented his hand to her ready to receive hers with so much longing and desires.His intoxicated eyes were sensing through his hands.. This time, A tension filled flat hand, rigid, angry like a stubborn child.

With Shifted feet and averted eyes he extends his left hand forward without looking at her, but the moment, Slowly, she glides her fingers over his , his eyes first scanned her hand , before even encircling his large fingers, so he might not hurt her again...and in an instance, his fingers relent even the rest of his body takes time.He looks at her, a lazy blink, his way of apologizing to her, she is new to this, but she feels it and her rise and fall of her chest confirms that she gets it... Immediately responsive, his fingers curls over hers, locking her hand within his palm. Just the mere touch of her fingers pacifies him and her acceptance through her eyes is enough. Their gaze shifts from their clenched hand to their faces.

Her Hazel eyes with a melancholic apprehension with a stalled breath waiting for his next step.Of course he said he will tell her what to do and she has to follow. He blinks finally with a small release of a sigh, accepting the charge.

Di makes both the couples stand on the dancing floor,Now again he was in front of her with extended hands, rigid as could be as she didn't accept his apology fully, she is not smiling...SMILE he needs now...His rock , solid body with resistance and in this outfit is very appealing if you ask ...
What ? He questions fractiously and being edgy

She hesitates. Aggression filled eyes he tugs her towards him hearing her answer,"I don't know what as you have to tell me what to do from now on..."

The last time she had hesitated on Teri Meri, unsure of what to do, he came closer and grasped her hand tugging her back to him making her stop to leave. A Nice touch, even in anger she didn't forget to remind him that lead..."As you always tell me what to do about things, I am kind a used to.and now you are asking? I don't know what to do?/ Absolutely IPK touch.. Even in his anger, his eyes easily give him away and she knows exactly but if he wants her to smile , she wants the same.
His body however speaks a different language. ..A resistance not to let himself fall for her as she is a good actor. His rigid hand speaks of a brazen and defiant language tonight, mind or its own, self willed making it clear that no matter what , no more this spell of yours work on me...

She does see his inner brazen battle and feels it too ... She does see a resistance, anger, rage but she has no clue what is the reason of it...?What she supposed to understand, is it his love, hate what? What does he want me to do? ...Is his eyes saying the truth or his stiff defiant body and attitude... What should I believe? Not finding her answer she simply trusts his eyes as always...
Her eyes looking deeply into his, she slides her hand into his. Her fingers skim over the flesh, feeling him and letting him feel, she knows his body responds to her touch... The moment she touches the mound of Venus ... a symbol of love, sensuality...Yes,She touches it so softly,as she just noticed a couple of seconds ago that how was melting by her touch and gestured his guilty.

.But he is dueling tonight with his inner wars for not falling for her again and her spell bounded beauty and innocence in front of her eyes, so close that he can't get away.He is lost again, he knew that but He fights with every last drop of blood in him.On the contrary his body is doing opposite, enchanted by her already , being enslaved and captivated,completely aroused he took the charge and guides her too.

He slides his fingers over hers, gripping them as the desires took over and tugs her hard towards himself like every inch of his body was kissing hers. She collides into his chest. He leans and warns, "Don't try to weave dreams now"

How can she tie any of her dreams to him, ?"she answers with an equal animus.

They dance. She follows reluctantly. Her eyes averted from his, staring away. He may have given in but he has not surrendered. He noticed her averted gaze and knows that she has no clue that she is being watched by lustful eyes but his moves change.She looks at him feeling that.Oh ,His eyes were spitting fire.

Ferociously, he leads her in a tango just to prove that she is His...a deliberate act. ... She follows every step of his, trusting him. The last time he had surrendered to her, to his own feelings ...His heart wanted her to peek through his soul...It was LOVE oozing out from every action,It was his heart that he had led her with. But not tonight...

Tonight, it is a combustive possession ... Showing Shyam forgetting all, darkly instructive warning for Shyam , with full full bodied ownership.
Two people who could not speak of love but their bodies were communicating openly and soon that warning became an intimate moment that very same way as Teri Meri, but tonight it was not just kissing, not just touching, it was marking territories with love bites, right in front of all, a pure love making.Yes once again the world faded away among two lovers in between their own private moment...

Locking hands and eyes, entangling limbs, holding waist in embrace, molding into each curve, touching and feeling each other, fanning breath over necks, they shared passion,longing,desires and all weaving their dreams within without knowing at all.

Again ,he leads and she follows,but today she is a mirror image of him, he glides and hides her within him possessing her and she simply trusts her as always...He twirls her ,releasing her one time but tugs her back to him and She collides,resting her head against his shoulders gripping him tight...assuring that she is his... His head into her hair, his eyes dart in a eye-opening moment, with a confusion over his actions ...

A man who never danced,a fellow who is so into his own world, confounded by his own actions ... He simply can't disguise or hide his emotions any more.Everyone is amazed and stunned but ,now they are a couple and no one says a word.
One more moment, he hit himself with the table in this dim light in the room and she reacts soon,"Are you ok?.." He looks up, yes she cares.But she mutters under her breath innocently, good punishment...cute she is.

His mood remains same and romantically decorated bedroom makes him more irritable . His laptop opens, an attempt to distract himself, but fails miserably.

She can't see him in the candle light, but he can. He fumes even with his head over the laptop. ... Angrily over her answer that I know you must be starring in anger,, he blows out that candles and ends up exactly in the situation he had been trying so desperately not to get involved.
A burning match in his hand, he falls on top of her. Her face aglow, her breath catching in her chest inflaming more than ever, she peeks from under her lowered lids. His breathing stilled, he brings the match closer.Oh, the side of his hand touches her bossom ... She is His..His bride, His Khushi ... Her flawless beauty shines like moon ,peaceful he is , yes he is..., her eyes blink and dart in apprehension,but his eyes avert to her lips as always, her lips are softly inviting. His heart arrested, he is caught in a spell with an inflamed heart .Arousing desires, inflamed hearts, inviting night, read roses around enveloping passion...Do they need words, or even bodies to react ...They are incarnating in this passion every second...
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 218

Amaranthine

An endless night,which was assuring the strength of their eternal relationship keeping them together in this room.Stubborn people were being tamed by the whisk of the fate and this night...where one hater declared that how can even mosquitoes bite you as they love to drink sweet blood, gleeful KKG and a fireball ASR.Not funny at all if you ask me.

The bed caught fire by the hasty act of Khushi saving him from the burning match but the same bed got wet.No keys, no phone, no light, pretty neat.Now what? Ah! The recliner.He had many sleepless nights on it being annoyed by her but tonight he has no option but to let her be on it too as she says.."Do you have any other option???" LOL

Tossing and turning all night, he didn't forget his instinctive protective nature to keep her safe from falling.A natural feel is attached to it.Her head was dangling and his hand reached to place it its position the very same way seeing her neck in an uncomfortable position,His hand reaches for head to straighten her ,make her feel comfortable so she can sleep.

A couple of episodes later he will order her"Go,go to sleep,it's an order"

Lovely shot from the top where the Sun rises and shines on them.His head had been tucked under her chin. He had blinked sleepily, his eyes struggling to open,he turns his head and here she was,right next to him,he has enough trouble with the magic she weaves and now his eyes are dazed, still heavy with sleep. How badly he wanted this and have thought of it but today it happened in a bizarre way but it did.He has not slept this deeply for months ...

He blinks several times. His lids slowly closing over his eyes only to lift heavily the very next moment. She is a dream but she is real ... Her breath is warm on his cheeks. Her slumbering body is slumped heavily against him.He couldn't look away and stare at her.The tenderness crawls over his face seeing her sleeping too close so peacefully.His hand goes to her head and settles her in,as Khushi in her sleep somehow brings peace in him.An innocence of her settles in him.The same happened after guest house, same during New Year eve, his anger just melts seeing her closed eyes.

He moves away and a tug around him makes him halt.Her manglasutre was entangled in his shirt.She wakes up, and her eyes show bewilderment after realizing the whole situation.She tries to move away, but again, the chain is what brings her back to him like his heart was saying, stay...

Rabba ve crawls in,and he removes the chain from his shirt,...She is immediately guiltily appalled at the intimacy. "I didn't do anything, It was you who came to my side..., she offers hurriedly, as though she is guilty of dreaming the same dream.

She definitely had him many times in speechless moments. There have been numerous times when she has not just left him speechless but thunderstruck too, unable to think straight or even move a muscle.

Trying to speak, mumbling only could be possible at that moment... At a loss for words he was ... A most definite yes ! But an actual inability to speak ... What the?.

He speaks, but no sound emerges. The muscles of his throat move, but his larynx is unresponsive to the great KKGSR. He tries hard. No success!She is initially worried, then somewhat sympathetic, and finally, secretly delighted in equal measure. "I knew LG's inability to speak in front of me but what?..."An unplanned for entry in her diary of 100 ways of iiritating ASR... Her Laad Governor ki bolti band !

In spite of the bizarre situations all night and all these days after marriage...The completely understandable awareness of the other ... The uncanny sense of being bound ... They both seem to display a little faith in the strength of their strange connection. An amaranth struggle of hearts and minds but so strong beyond of their control...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 219
Role Reversal

Technical difficulties , she came up with this to make her Laad Governor smile but , he is no mood.She didn't know that he is allergic to mosquitoes repellent, How could she? He has not disclose this deal from his lips otherwise she could've understand that,just like she can read his lips and no one else can.She could even hear him calling her from the back.Is that what they wanted to show that he used to feel her distress and all but today he was seeing the same in her with his own eyes? I guess. My fav when ASR turns and warns Mr.Shukla with eyes to call his wife Madam..Brilliant.

He would never let anyone disrespect her besides himself...Only he has that right, My fav part was when she was standing at the same spots where ASR stands and talks to his employees or stands to over view his office at work .Even her reflection was taken so nicely showing the mirror image when she was thinking over Sethi brothers' outfits. My fav when she sensed that Arnav is trying to hide something and something is important regarding with his lawyer...yes we are going towards legal matters and that is why swindelling brothers, ppl , police all was shown but it could have done properly and in IPK style.Sounds silly to me.
His lips part in a silent scoff, his eyes roll imperceptibly seething in anger.She told him being extremely proud that she is the one who saved his company...Really?hmm.Don't underestimate ASR that quickly though you did excellent at his spot today. The moment Sethi brothers said that "What is AR growth over last 5 years, he got alert...but his mind got halted and couldn't function in front of KKGSR's business strategies and claims and clauses and vegetable talk in front of Sethi brothers.

But he was completely out of thoughts seeing her handling all.More to the point, how she had done it, is what he wants to focus on. So she wanted the Sethi brothers to stay put ? There were ways to buy time. He may have lost his voice but not his cool senses and sharp mind. He would've known something was up.How come she couldn't think of anything decent or her cute antics like, winking or cheating papers, or even her eyes which speak many things to him.. Now at the end she wants him to admit that even he can make mistakes. Sure he can ! She had saved the day,but now He wanted her to see how utterly ridiculous her plan was ... It may have worked, but it was completely and unnecessarily ridiculous and not practical at all.

Yes his turn to show her and he did by making her feel ridiculous in front of traffic sergeant. In both cases IPK made no room for thoughts for me...in this epi except one At home, first time Anjali felt something, saw something towards his sugary hubby but Directors couldn't carry that forwards , First time Anjali was thinking smartly but I guess , writers forgot that part.
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
All Holi Episodes are done and completed on Page 34
Happy Reading😊
Oh , so you wrote 210 and 211 new
OH delicious ones

Beautiful 👏👏👏

I will come back with detail
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Arnav Khushi bathroom scene 😆

"aaj mausam hai suhana

Kapde dhone ka hai bahana

lalalalalala

Kya dhoop nikli suhani,

Hogayi kapdo ki safai,

Lalalala

Hum so hai deewane

What the what the what the."

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

Sarun786 thumbnail

Arnav mesmerised by Khushi after shower ☺️

Teri zulf jab bhi bikhar jaati hai
Aye haseen tu haseen aur ho jaati hai
Jo kitaabo me padhte rahe aaj tak
Woh pari humko tujh mein nazar aati hai

Your hairs when gets blown off
Hey beautiful you become more beautiful
That what I was reading ever since long
That angel I get to see in you

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
Sarun786 thumbnail

Arnav Khushi

Arnav Khushi cute and passionate romance😆

Ye ladaki zara si deewani lagati hai
Mujhe to ye gudiya japaani lagati hai

Main akela raat ka
Mela tu kahaan se aai

Aise mein tu bhhul ke
Rasta mujh se a takaraai

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful moments and I am so happy reading the takes of 209-211, I never read those before I guess you just wrote those

Thank You

Holi had been nothing short of a beautiful dream. A pause in their unsettled lives. An escape to a magical realm ... A realm that really should have been theirs but thanks to Shyam or luck, it took another route..

Holding her hand held to his chest, he had leaned over her, his eyes are soft and tender... he had explained, without any hesitation, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.

That whenever you come closer to me, my heartbeat goes faster too.Whatever you feel I feel.Our heartbeats become one.

Yes, finally

Our heartbeats

How many times had both of them felt it but never reached to this consent. Even in the face of undeniable reality, a feeling that there is more to this feeling ...

Now,Their hearts beating as one.Today,two lovers sat, with their hands clasped near the poolside. She had tried to move away, but he had pulled her back, refusing to let her go. She had leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder, wrapping his hand with hers ...

An unhurried joy ... A sensuous desire that lies in wait and he gathers her close... This is how it was supposed to be ... But real life intrudes.Di calls

Edited by AdiGallia - 6 years ago
Sarun786 thumbnail

Arnav Khushi passionate dance on IPKKND title song ☺️

Jo pehle hua naa..
Ab hone laga hai..
Dil humko jaga kar
Kyun sone laga hai..

Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai
Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai
Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai