\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pmohan89

It is 5:48 in india and I am sitting in my plane reading your takes on forced wedding👏😭

His stance is assertive holding a strangely forlorn in his eyes, well deeply troubled if anyone could imagine beyond .Exhaustion could be seen as now what he has to face.

Consciously, his jaw stiffens, he knows it won't be easy. He moves forward one step,but senses no movement from her... and he turns his head back to look at her, to make sure she is following. She is fearfully stood there, clutching her dupatta.
and he thinks of her a seductress who is after money. No doubt, She is breathtakingly beautiful...and she is his, his manglasuter, his sindoor, she is his.

but I must say, he sees a hurtful bride of his, he does maybe momentarily but he does and this time he doesn't drag her, he holds her hand in his palm, securely with an assurance I am with you.
She puts her hand on his and now they are facing the whole family together, as one

A true to its nature description of that particular moment

The difference of moments

Yes, he dragged her on the stairs, he shoved his rules, filled her maang and all, but he made her his.
This is a man who couldn't see her away from her, just this morning her took the bridal attire by himself, served the guests, the food, helped her just to be with HER

Then he welcomed her with his family, gave her bindi and boom met his sister with an accident, ready to tell Khushi why is she so important and Fark but he sees her in his BIL arms

the thing is at that moment his entire well built safe heaven collapsed, he did all for his di and her hubby is this..

how could he be in his senses, a man like him who is in power yet powerless at that moment, his rage makes sense, and all he did as always he does, took it out on Khushi but he didn't until Shyam said by himself 'Rani Sahiba is the bone of contention in between us" and me and Khushi love each other.

but after making her his, when he comes back, he is exhausted, and why not, his energy is done, that Lava had been settled, now he could see somethings clearly

so what he saw, he saw a dejected woman with his sindoor holding on to her Dupatta, her respect is at stakes and he is the reason so what he did he held her hand, not forcefully but with concerned , with assurance and walked with her and she couldn't keep her steps matching with him so put her hand on his .

yes i like what u said

Facing as one

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Can't agree with you guys anymore! ⭐️⭐️

Of course a story has two sides... Yes, Arnav is always criticized for hurting Khushi and misunderstanding her but what about him? If he made her suffer then he too was going through hell.

YES, BUT VERY FEW PONDER UPON THAT,

A VERY SET MIND MAJORITY HAS

AND SOME I CAN UNDERSTAND AS THEY ARE YOUNG AND SOME NEVER HAVE MET THE LIFE OF THIS SIDE AS YOU UNDERSTAND AND PERCEIVE THINGS AND INTERNALIZE THINGS & SITUATIONS UPON YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCES OR SOMETIMES HAVING NONE.

I ALWAYS SAY THIS SOME OUT THERE ARE SO LUCKY THAT THEY HAVE NOT MET WITH THE HEAT OF LIFE AND A SMALL BREEZE MAKES THEM STARTLE WITH FEAR, IT IS IRONIC.BUT THIS WAS THE MOMENT I REMEMBER FORUM WAS ON FIRE...😆

Just imagine, that man was trying to find his happiness in Khushi but what he apparently got from her was betrayal and nothing else. From what he saw, he could only conclude that his father-like brother-in-law was having an affair and that too with a woman to whom he was going to confess his love! 🥺

IT IS EXTREMELY PAINFUL AND SOME CAN LOSE THEIR MINDS OVER SUCH EXPOSURE OF EVENTS BUT HE WAS STANDING AND MAKING DECISIONS GOOD OR WRONG DOESN'T MATTER, HE WAS BREATHING AND THAT ITSELF IS SOMETHING, HE IS A HUMAN BEING TOO, A CHILD FROM 14 IS TRYING TO GATHER ALL THE PIECES OF HIS LIFE, BUT FAILED OVER AND OVER.YES HE IS ARROGANT, HE IS EGOISTIC YET HE IS NOT EVIL, HIS BIL AND KHUSHI TWO PPL OF SO CLOSE TO HIM AND LIKE THIS, JUST IMAGINE😭

Also, if you guys carefully watched the scene when Arnav comes into his room after seeing Khushi with Shyam on terrace, his mind is only flooded with thoughts about how Shyam was given so much respect in the Raizada family... Means at this point Arnav felt betrayed ONLY by Shyam.
As far as Khushi is concerned, he wasn't even thinking about her. Arnav's only concern at that moment was his sister, who treated her husband like God.

YEAP, EVERY SINGLE EMOTION IN THESE EPIS IS WORTH WATCHING, SAME GOES WITH WHEN SHE COMES AND ASKS HIM WHY DID U DO THAT,
GOSH HE LOOKS AT HER MAGALSUTRE AND SINDOOR, HE GULPS DOWN ALL THE PAIN HE IS FEELING FOR HER FOR HURTING HER, HE WANTED TO GO AWAY BUT WHEN SHE CALLS HIM aRNAV SINGH RAIZADA INSTEAD OF aRNAJI HIS ANGER ROSE, THE TRANSFORMATION OF ARNAV TO ASR IS SO EVIDENT THERE

It is the confrontation scene of Arnav & Shyam that makes Arnav hate Khushi and hence, he unwillingly decides to tell everything to his sister.
But then Anjali's pregnancy complicates the situation even more and ultimately Arnav keeps the contract marriage proposal in front of Khushi.

YES, HIS WORDS RANI SAHIBA IS A BONE OF CONTENTION, AND ME AND KHUSHI WE LOVE EACH OTHER, WE KNOW HE WAS LYING BUT NOT ARNAV

However, the irony here was that while Khushi assumed Anjali's pregnancy to be something which could bring the situation under control, the same pregnancy news created a dilemma for Arnav and worsened the situation for both!

TOTALLY AGREED AND THE SAME CHILD DIES AT THE END TO WHO THEY WANTED TO SAVE

I equally felt bad for both of them. Khushi didn't know why she was being punished, Arnav made her suffer and always kept an eye on Shyam but he himself wasn't sure what would happen in future, where this would lead to!

EVERYTHING WAS JUST LIKE THAT BUT DID THEY HATE EACH OTHER, DID SHYAM WIN DID RIFT WALK IN? JUST FOR A WHILE AND THIS WHOLE WEDDING ACTUALLY MADE THEIR LOVE STRONGER
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Aaja, Aaja, Aaja, Aaja...
(Please) Come

O... Meri Zindagi Mera Pyaar Yaad Aa Raha Hai
I'm remembering my life and my love
Aanewala Hai Jo, Woh Yaad Aa Raha Hai...
The one who's about to arrive, I'm remembering him
Sajan Sajan Teri Dulhan Tujhko Pukare Aaja...
O my beloved, Your bride is calling out to You
Aakar Mere Hathon Mein Mehndi Tu Hi Racha Ja...
Come and decorate henna on my hands
Aaja, Aaja, Aaja...
Come

Chunari Meri Rangeen Hui Hai Tere Rang Se Sajan...
My chunari is coloured in Your colours, O beloved
(Chunari is a cloth covering the top of a dress which is sometimes even used as a veil)
Aakar Rang De Mera Ang Ang Apne Rang Se Sajan
Now please come and colour every part of my body in Your colours, O beloved
Aaja, Aaja, Sajan Aaja...
Come, my beloved
Tumse Wafaein Bahut Main Karungi
I'll be faithful with You forever
Kasam Teri Ab Yeh Dil Kisi Ko Na Dungi
I swear this in Your name, I'll not give my heart to anyone else
Aa Tujhe Bata Doon, Mere Dil Mein Kya Hai
Let me tell You what's lies in my heart
Dil Lene Waale Tujhe Jaan Apni Dungi
O stealer of my heart, I'll give You my life
Aaja, Aaja, Aaja...
Come

Dhadkanein Badh Rahi Hai, Woh Kareeb Aa Raha Hai...
My heart-beats are escalating as he's coming nearer
Khushnaseebi Banke Mera Woh Naseeb Aa Raha Hai...
Bringing good fortune with himself, my destiny is coming

Sajan Sajan Teri Dulhan Tujhko Pukare Aaja...
O my beloved, Your bride is calling out to You
Aakar Mere Hathon Mein Mehndi Tu Hi Racha Ja...
Come and decorate henna on my hands

IPKKND
Rabba Ve on Star Utsav☺️

Thanks dear <3
seems like you know many songs👏

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

It is but again, we are no one to judge, whatever, whenever I will love to see these two on the screen, they are actors and working with many other actors is their job but these two together have set a higher standard that whenever they will decide even in old age😆 they will still rock// no offense to anyone

These two are the best 👍🏼

EVERYTHING WAS JUST LIKE THAT BUT DID THEY HATE EACH OTHER, DID SHYAM WIN DID RIFT WALK IN? JUST FOR A WHILE AND THIS WHOLE WEDDING ACTUALLY MADE THEIR LOVE STRONGER

You Both Rock here👏

I totally agreed this marriage tested their love but they came out winner.This red gives me a shiver.How could anyone go to such extent to kill an unborn child?That was too much

How much he wants to hate but still lets her hold on to him
Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post with a song 👏

Liking the combo⭐️

thank you 😆Did you understand this song dear😃

Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Can't agree with you guys anymore! ⭐️⭐️

Of course a story has two sides... Yes, Arnav is always criticized for hurting Khushi and misunderstanding her but what about him? If he made her suffer then he too was going through hell.

Just imagine, that man was trying to find his happiness in Khushi but what he apparently got from her was betrayal and nothing else. From what he saw, he could only conclude that his father-like brother-in-law was having an affair and that too with a woman to whom he was going to confess his love! 🥺

Also, if you guys carefully watched the scene when Arnav comes into his room after seeing Khushi with Shyam on terrace, his mind is only flooded with thoughts about how Shyam was given so much respect in the Raizada family... Means at this point Arnav felt betrayed ONLY by Shyam.
As far as Khushi is concerned, he wasn't even thinking about her. Arnav's only concern at that moment was his sister, who treated her husband like God.

It is the confrontation scene of Arnav & Shyam that makes Arnav hate Khushi and hence, he unwillingly decides to tell everything to his sister.
But then Anjali's pregnancy complicates the situation even more and ultimately Arnav keeps the contract marriage proposal in front of Khushi.

However, the irony here was that while Khushi assumed Anjali's pregnancy to be something which could bring the situation under control, the same pregnancy news created a dilemma for Arnav and worsened the situation for both!

I equally felt bad for both of them. Khushi didn't know why she was being punished, Arnav made her suffer and always kept an eye on Shyam but he himself wasn't sure what would happen in future, where this would lead to!

I am agree with you that they both going through same and I equally felt bad for both of them

saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Why didn't I come across this story earlier! just saw it and reading it finally

(chaddeesx)

~Kahani Sirf Teri Meri~

Having you in my arms, a warm heart just cried
Never thought of missing when tears were dried

Your Eyes left with me when the world's love light lied
Only the pale stars above watched the broken hearts tied
By Faiqa

But

he was having her hand in his

Darkness enveloped them seizing their world, his eyes remained fixed, she stood there like a star which was his north star all along, her hand in his softly and firmly...with a silent, beautiful, unfeigned, devout,, unsaid promise...A man who never believed in fairy tales and love, stood as tall as could be justifying his act,winning or losing didn't matter any more and wanted to let the whole world know about that too.Indeed, It had been a long and arduous journey to find her, to find himself ...Finally he broke the chains of his own demons to open his heart for her and only her...

And

He will hold her hand again...

dragging her forcefully, making her his but in the darkness, away from the world, in his rage,having a hold around her hurt wrist ... hurting himself in return but kept the kahani in between

Yet

He held her hand again

as a promise...keeping his hand around her palm,enclosing her small hand in his warm firm grasp, shielding her, tugging her, walking slowly, making sure to be with her or in other words to keep her with him to face the world...with a silent, determined, unsaid, and a devout promise.To keep her with him safe and protective he stood there facing all holding her hand as a staunch supporter.

But ironically,even though,This promise was for six months but their Kahani, their story was written by pale stars above and it became eternal...because he makes sure of it.

Kyuonke Yeh Kahani hai bas Teri Meri
It's Magical!!!

Important NOTE
Due to recent changes of IF posts, please don't make posts with one or two words.At least two or three sentences/add one pic if you can.The posts get deleted causing writers' index a big dip.It changes all the pages and the posts' links.Please it is a request, don't put any writer in this mess!

...Rules...

Follow IF rules...No exceptions
I want this thread clean and free of bad mouthing
/Keep it full of Love, warning you All.

Let's Begin~Rabba Ve ~

~~Bring memories, Pics, Gifs, edits and enjoy the ride ~~

Thanks to Sarun786

~~Rabba Ve Index~~

Thread 1... Episodes 1-20
Thread 2 ... Episodes 21-169

Payesh Wedding...

Page 1... Episode 170-174
Page 15... Episode 175-183
Page 19... Episode 184-188
Page 21...Episode 189- 193

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting discussion you all have here👏

There is melancholy in the air with the intensity of emotions all across.He could never ever think of hurting her again after his redemption, every night, every day, with every word and action, it was driving him crazy to rewind those moments back when he broke his dori, making her fall from his office, making her stand in the rain, sending her to that guest house,

But

after that he never ever let her fall not physically, not in eyes of anyone

in front of family he had to face and everything else he can manage

that was exactly he did

He stood for her during face ritual, sorry I don't know how to say it, but he stood for her, for his family
the things remained in between them

now the moment was ashy, cindering within, and it was the least expected by anyone and he did what he thought was the best without thinking of consequences.a