\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

EPISODE 190-191

Part -2

Silence...Khamoshi...

Khamoshi, [silence] has it's own voice, unheard yet very loud and has a power to create a tremor in its surrounding .That's what Khushi and Arnav is showing here .Their silence is the indication of upcoming storm which will definitely disturb the nature of every relation around em as well as in between em.

Nuptial game start after marriage ceremony ends .If this side the newly wedded pair is coming closer by opening the tied knots together then the other side the other recently untangled knotted pair is coming towards them.

My grabber is Arnav's wet and dismal look seeing family's happiness and at the top facing the reality.He is not shaky yet he needs to hold on to something and that is His KHUSHI... just like her clutching her Dupatta in fear as she needs something to hold on to because she is enslaved by this moment ,hesitant and troubled to face the tremor with teary eyes .The moment he takes a step forward and realizes that Khushi is not keeping pace with him .He turns to look at her , holds on to her hand and pulls reluctant Khushi inside the house. Regardless he is dragging her she is still putting her second hand on his as an affirmation , as a trust , as a hope."aap sab theek kar daingey.."comes later yet it is budding here.

Anjali is the one who notices first,"Chote.."Then the whole family notices the newly wedded couple and becomes dismayed and confused stunned seeing them like that...

The grabber is they are standing side by side holding hands to face the family's wrath with teary averting eyes as their actions aren't helping them to meet their eyes..

A totally shocked family stood up and astounded Buaji breaks this silence of lambs first,"what is this joke...NandKishore..." followed by mamiji,"Definitely It is a big joke with us.." Buaji comes up to her Titliya and asks for an explanation from a trembling Khushi followed by Garima to find the reason of this which is not making any sense to them. Nani is the first one who demands an explanation from Arnav.Silence and only silence is the answer she gets from him.My grabber is when Nani promptly questions Arnav again,ASR fixes his daggers straight at Shaym he answers arrogantly yet composedly and calmly ,"Jawab wohi hai jo dikh raha hai...hum ney shaddi kar li hai"[The answer is the same what you are seeing...we got marrried].He doesn't take his eyes off of him but Anjali diverts his silent daggers towards silent remorse as it is she who wants to know the reason for the hasty wedding ..."shaadi kar li...chup ke...par kyuon...?"

Arnav's pain seeing broken and dishearten Di doesn't allow him to answer his Di's questioning eyes and faces her.My grabber is Anjali walks backward as this distance is increasing .Nice hint...Arnav is helpless here knowing that the truth will kill her just like Khushi who couldn't bear Anjali's tears while holding her Mangalsutre .In this sense both of them are right & wrong and same in many ways.

When this side is burning in silence ,other side is airing this silence flicker to turn into a flame .Garima and Buaji start grilling Khushi to to confirm this shame and after battering down, Khushi answers in yes,"haan...". She receives an earsplitting slap from Garima and her petite body submerges in Arnav's broad chest.

my grabber is his strong hold on her and daring glare at Garima for treating his Khushi like that but looks away quietly the moment Khushi looks at him by ignoring her plea.If a merciless slap couldn't break the spell of the silence of this side then Nanji's defeated attempt getting info from didn't make this colossal fall on knees either...must say Arnav's pain is excruciating as one side his Di and her silent pain is killing him and the other side ignorant yet suffering Khushi is piercing his heart but his mind is standing tall to be adamant at his own actions as "main wohi karta hoon jo mujhe sahi lagta hai..." Khushi is facing the wrath of her family who are adamant angrily with shame and humiliation, in tears demanding an explanation but Khushi can only suffer in silence as she has no answer of any question for herself. My grabber is the continued silence of Khushi will help Arnav to understand Khushi's silence in Shyam's matter later ..

Naniji reflects the shame,the tension and the astonishment and hope to be out of this traumatized dream.Her disappointed anguish and need to find solace was at the peak seeing Khushi's silence..My grabber is His turn look to Khushi for not opening her mouth after so much drilling and slap. A momentary , silent communion between the tormented souls ...her questioning yet painful eyes meet with her Rajkumar's icy ones yet full of anguish and guilt . Trust is taking its shape in this matter .She will never open her mouth and he will never in her case.Aapas ki baat hai...

Today he is not saying anything by saying everything and didn't stop Garima but later he will not only grab Buaji's heavy weight hand but also be ready to take care of Garima only stopped by Khushi.Dadi or anyone had no courage touching his Khushi.

Garima is not her real mother but she loves Khushi from the bottom of her hear and after sometimes Khushi was her fav chutki...when she wanted to sacrifice herself by hiding from Dadi .Buaji fights with Dadi for Khushi too.

Arnav breaks the silence and answers Nani's leading question,"aapn aur nani yehi chahte thai keh main shaadi kar loon tou kar li...Baat khatam... ..."[you and Nani wanted me to marry so I did it.That's it]...This is my grabber as a young boy that's the most truthful and straight forward answer anyone can deliver especially when that young man is angry and hurt.

Arnav tries to leave but Anjali stops him who is gauging his face which he can't meet and she knows there is a reason for his move."Kaha na Di aap ne kaha tha kar lo..."She insists to know but he remains in silence with a pause behind his closing eyes Arnav walks past Anjali and ASR with a jolt of his emotions ,changes with his BG score when his eyes fall on Shyam.There is no question he warned him loud and clear with his gaze and the twitchy spider stumbles on his weakly woven web by getting the heat of that threat. I loved this scene here where ASR begins to ascend ,begins to tower while Shyam is way below...

Today Arnav couldn't the meet the eyes of Nani but he was the one who spoke his marriage ideas so clear in front of her that he is good with live in...Later he will be the one who will explain all to Nani first about Khushi and Shyam during the revelation.

Arnav did not defend Khushi, he stayed true to the character today but later during Shyam's revelation he will slap him for Khushi...without thinking about Anjali...

Arnav climbs up the stairs to his room while Anjali keeps following him desperately to find the answers. Arnav shuts the door on her face and bows his down with teary eyes standing against the door ,"I'm sorry Di par iss keh elawah koi aur rasta nahin tha..

Akash quietly comes and takes Anjali away from Arnav's room without interfering .She turns back for one last look but the door remains closed too good .If he didn't defend Khushi ,he didn't explain Di either.

My biggest grabber is the moment of Khushi and Shashi.While everyone are demanding to know the reason from her angrily , without even thinking of her state or willing to give a thought to her fragile emotions,it is Shashi who is ready to give her a chance without accusing her.The brief exchange of glances between Shashi and Khushi was very powerful.Must say Sanaya conveyed her sadness and plea during these epis is fab.

Anjali comes downstairs and joins the ladies in this grilling process but must say sahe was sober even in her pain but Nanji is way too hurt to back down over this issue. They were confused how did he do that and how come Khushi went along with him

Khushi breaks her silence in the defense of her family when Mami starts her taunts and begins to humiliate Gupta's but her family do not want to have anything with her .They quickly disown her and get ready to deart by giving all the blessings to Payal.

Khushi runs behind her family members but suffers her first shock when her loyalty is questioned by Buaji .A desperate Khushi goes to Amma who angrily orders her never to call her Amma again ... Khushi is being abandoned again. Her last attempt , she seeks solace from her Babuji's lap ... as Shashi assures her of his love, his unconditional love and his support for her ...and Gupta's leave rejecting and disowning Khushi...

A broken shaky Khushi yet holding on to DeviMaiya stumbles with the door as her fate has collapsed with it. She walks slowly inward with her shuffling mind which is echoing the words of the man who has showed his claim to her in front of his family but at the very same time has rejected her rights on him while marking her his. Khushi walks in holding that claim and right as a flicker of hope which is the only protection she got right now. Her sister Payal embraces her and wants to know what she couldn't disclose to her but she becomes hurt when stubborn Khushi remains silent. Payal hurting words seem as if she is venting out her own wounds caused by Khushi at this auspicious moment.

Payal leaves by leaving abandoned Khushi in the hall...

A silent night comes to an end...or brings more debris out of it...

Two shattered Hearts in agony but determined in their own ways...to win ..to make things right

Will be continued...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 192

A tear in Silence...

The language of eternal silence

Sit still my heart,do not raise your dust.

Let the world finds its way to you.

~~Rabindranath Tagore~~

Silent walls of RM , are welcoming Khushi by standing tall after a tremor as these are used to keep all the storms within for years and yet didn'ttear apart.These are ready to show Khushi its colorful ,enlightened ,and broad side by hiding its colorless, dark,and narrowness within.Khushi crumbles on the ground to let her heart out in this silence to wash away every crucified word from all across.She has been dealt with several blows in her life yet this one has torn her soul in pieces.

One side ,Arnav's mind reeling out resent events by pacing up and down inexorably, trying to run away from em but in vain. His breaking down sister, his wife being slapped, his shattered grandmother ...all these unbearable events make him collapsed as consequences of his own non-calculated acts.

His remorseful and frustrated feelings are making this colossal down today without a roar. This is the second time when he is on the ground which shows his inner war being abandoned and dissipated but silence is the only way out as no one can hear or understand the scream of this Lion...

The other side ,His wife, downstairs sitting by clutching the Mangalsutra as her life line in her palm protectively which is a hint for future as she will never let it go no matter what. I loved this shot when Arnav remembers Khushi this side and Khushi is holding strongly the Mangalsutre[ him ] in her hands near to her heart on the other side...That is an assurance to herself that he will come closer to her again.No doubt it was always her who put her faith in this matter as always..."Dhaga hum nain apni marzi se nahin thama...par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..." .The marriage always will remain strong in the strong hands of Khushi and she will never allow anything to break it..

She has faith regardless how he put it around her neck but he did mark her with his Name. She knows he will never abandon her ,desert her, and will never leave her unprotected from this shield and as a promise she will bring him back , win him back regardless he is trying to go away from her But her holding mangalsutre near her heart is evident she will win his heart and that's a promise. May be that means nothing to him"koi matlab nahin" from her POV right now but it is everything for her. Buaji's Titliya is now on the ground without wings yet her spirit is as alive as ever.She has dealt with so much in her life but as she never waited or accepted any hand to get up except her Love, her Arnavji .The lioness is being hurt by her own hawking and guardian protector but he will be the one who will defend her besides all the odds and has a power to break the silence of this storm which is gushing out from her eyes in tears as the pain is intolerable .

Payal's silent pain got the undeniable support but Anjali is all alone.Her husband is never there for her and the only strong support she has is her brother and right now he is not besides her and that will sure make her realize to cut the chase and do whatever it takes to accept Arnav's decision later. Nani , who has been through all weathers of life yet today this storm has really bruised her soul but she is the one who always kept all of her children beaded in one chain and will do the same as always.

Lioness may be chained yet her roaring nature can't change and indeed she is wounded and no one and I mean no one can stand in front of a wounded lioness.She takes command of her feisty and spunky nature and stands tall to follow her heart and the path chosen by her Devi Maiya and that goes directly to her Arnavji.

She comes in unhesitatingly and closes the door without thinking about self consciousness and despite that has a firm look.Arnav with his clenching jaws and raging facial expression like he doesn't care.He keeps his eyes firmly averted from her but His statue cold avatar doesn't stop the wounded lioness to proceed yet she surrenders herself in his command without accusing him.She is as gentle as she could be with Lion as this is lioness nature she keeps lion calm and turn things in her direction.She shares her Dukh [sorrow] with him as he is her own as always.Arnav's tensed muscles lose it's grip over her sorrow as it affects him as always "farak padta hai.." His jolt at her being"Orphan" again says a lot of his heart state.This one word is the deep connection in between em.

This state of abandonment is the one which brought em closer and today again he knows and feels every bit of pain of being alone which he is feeling since the terrace moment and that stirs his inner tenderness.There is an empathy which is stirring a nebulous relation in between em which breaks the spell when Khushi raises her question , her demand to know the reason of his hasty decision.His refusal to respond and try to leave the premises roars a deep wave of anguish in Khushi.She does'nt give him permission to leave and my my my the great ASR is heeding her command after Lion knows his lioness nature.He is obliged to her no matter what and at the top she called him with his full name.That shows him she is keeping a distance from him and he can't tolerate that.He turns calmly and she pours her heart out which she was holding for whole night for his sake.Arnav's painful expressions show how much he is in remorse for every word she speaks about Mangalsutre and Sindoor.He watches her Mang[forhead] as he didn't want any of this in that manner.It shows he was still not ready for marriage but he had no other option to make her his.

Love Khushi's authoritative way by placing her hand on Arnav's shoulder as a Mrs Raizada, the complete validation of her ownership and haq on him and Arnav is neither shirking nor pushing it away as he is in it equal. It was a wonderful sight to see how both of them casting their rights without giving each other's right. Arnav stands there still, hushed but bubbling inside listening her and that frustrates her and goads her beyond limits She cornered him again by pushing as hard as she can .but again her vivacity is brought under control by aggressive Arnav. He holds her hand and pins her down near the door and takes the strength from his hollow accusations to hush her up, "Tumhain jo chaiye tha woh tou tumhain mil gaya...eik ameer adami jisse pa key tum raton rat woh pa sako jiske tum sapne daikhti aye ho..."[ you've got what you want, one rich person by marrying whom u can get all which u can only dreamed of]

He tries to leave when lioness stops him by his shoulder as she can't be quitened for a long in this fury of her demanding answer ,"this is not the answer of my question..." and now to escape from the truth as always does , an unyielding Arnav jerks her hand off of his shoulder,"Mujhe tumhare kissi bhi sawal ka jawab daine ki zaroorar nahin hai..."{ I am not obliged to answer any question of yours.] and walks away...

Barun and Sanaya both of them in this scene are awesome , from their body language to expressions , from voice modulations to their delivery of dialogues ...just Fantabulous...Kudos to the entire team for this...

My heart went out for this boy, He is suffering more than anyone by keeping his chin but finally gives in and walls of his room are the witness of it. He is alone in it and has no clue of his crime and same is Khushi yet he has double the amount of pain, from his Di and from his Khushi.He is the protector of his Den yet is mistaken by all.That is destiny which he writes by himself...uhhh... His mind stops and rages when he gets stuck. Yes,May be he is drilling Shyaam and Khushi for hurting Anjali but at the same time he is dying a thousand deaths alone. His family abandoned him and they didn't even think for a second to understand why he did that. This is reality.

Here comes...My most fav scene of IPK ,you know ladies why ?Boys' tiff over a girl...

Much awaited moment...Arnav's slap for Shyam.A confrontation of double time Jijaji and a faithful salesahib.First defeat, Shining armor right in his eyes to make him blind..Yes tujhe khuch nazar na aye meri jan ...kyuonke andhe ko andhere main bohat door ki soojhi...[Yes May you be blind as blind always assume he can see way far...from his inner eye how nave] Truth of nature as evil always gets blind under the light of pure and innocent truth as his evil bracelet is covering it.As Arnav is a Sun which blinds all and Shyam is a night any way and Arnav is going to be fight with this evil night as always and will be victorious."aur ab tum kuch nahin kar sakte..."[now u can't do much...]

There is a prediction as he's been granted one last chance from brave heart Arnav because of Anjali's sake.I must say Shyam's voice modulation here is awesome"Arnav yeh mat samjhna keh main janta nahin keh tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho.."[Arnav don't think I don't know what are you trying to do]Arnav with victorious pride and confidence ,"Janta hoon issi lyeh kar raha hoon.."\\

Love Arnav's slight angle turn and killing look with asserting rights over his Khushi, his property with warning threat..."Haan tum ne eik aur baat kit hi Jijaji...keh tumhain Khushi se koi alag nahin kar sakta...par ab Khushi meri patni hai uss keh ass pass phatkne keh bhi koshish mat karna...Don't you dare..."[you tell me one more thing Jijaji..., that no one can separate you from Khushi...but now she is my wife Don't try to be near her ...Don't you dare...]

Love the pause to make sure Shyam understood him clearly and body language delivering the threat is superb.Loved this boys fight over a girl and claim of one getting his hands on her first as she is his bride [patni]now for forever.He is using the word Patni as he is accepting her as his wife unconsciously as every time He and Shyam come close ,Arnav gets closer to his right more than ever by closing his gaps...Love his sarcasm by calling him Jijiaji and I want to hug him for calling him"tum"...yes my dream word as he doesn't deserve respect.

He walks back to his SUV, but not letting his loathing and contempt gaze off from Shyam,as he is delivering the message loud and clear in the light that he will not allow him to poison or to contaminate his home and his Di's life ...

Arnav's side view mirror reflection, as he is watching up front at Shyam as he is not going to let him out of his sight.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 193

Light in the darkness...

New day arises with new beginning and new hopes.The day starts with the aarti to the Deity and All are standing freshened externally, but devastated internally except Khushi. She is still in the same attire. How can she change her attire?That would mean her forcefully accepting her position in the RM as ASR's wife. That's not the way she brought up.

Naniji's depression brings Arnav and Khushi again under spotlight. My grabber is Khushi almost spilled about her sudden wedding with Arnav and at the same moment how alert Payal was. That's called understanding between two people, Payal never misunderstands Khushi but trying to find the reason. It doesn't need blood to have a heart to heart connection, it's the soul that matters.

On the other hand we see Anjali and Arnav. They are blood related but we never see them so close in the time of need .It's Arnav as always who stands for her to fulfill his Rakhi promises and she never even thinks. Why? Because they still haven't overcome from that night disaster which snatched away their lives . The scars are still there. IMO, it is the miscommunication at all levels that triggered misunderstanding. Arnav have become more and more protective for Anjali and she rather being a friend to him and instead of sharing their pains and laughter their hidden feelings became a plague within.When nani reminds him of his dad, his eyes spoke so much.. that how he hated that one thing which she reminds him over and over.He preys his eyes on Shyam at that moment who never gets tired goading him .My grabber is how Kushi reacted to that.. It looks like, Arnav and Kushi are alone around them, they have none to share their grief , they have none to shoulder upon their burdens..

Shyam's"delusion" is the biggest slap on his face. Psychotics confuse reality with illusion. Shyaam's delusion that Khushi admires him is unbearable to watch and hear "kushiji aap aisa kaisa kar sakti hai mere saath"[How could you do this to me Khushiji...]😡 Seriously joote parne wale hain...

My biggest grabber was his hate, his quivering moment when he was compared with his father

Here lies the difference between Shyaam's delusion and Arnav's illusion about Khushi who is getting slapped by these stubborn games of these two.Love the fact ,Khushi sensed Arnav's arrival and left the premises which made Arnav's raging and boiling Lava to fall on Shyam with full swing but got stopped by Nani's call.

Loved Arnav saying Anjali, "Di ! ye drama kab thak chalega" [how many days this drama will carry on] He is very clear and straight forward,"Meri Khushi se shaadi ho chuki hai aura b aap aur sab ghar wale iss baat ko jald hi accept kar lain tou acha hoga..."[I married Khushi , so it's better for all of you to accept it as soon as possible].He laid his rule , accept it or we will leave...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaiSreePN

Wow... Sooo beautifully written dear

Thank You 😊
Really nice edits dear, This wedding and scene is really painful😭 Thnx for sharing
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Shalu, where is your edit???
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

me too right,
I had a week off and this is on
I simply can't see them like this, so cruel it was 😭

yes, 😳 can't wait for Holi 😳😉

Thnx White dear <3

As I said, I have no time for Shop, and not interested, I do for killing my time
I know u can call me crazy😆

These epis are painful and very heavy
can't wait for Holi😊

Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

OMG😃 our IPKKND as Rabba Ve trp in hot talks now
Check it😆

http://www.tv-fanclub.com/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doons-re-run-star-utsavs-raaba-ve-achieves-a-new-milestone-in-trp-chart/

they have clearly mentioned that dispite having other top shows on star utsav after arrival of IPKKND as Rabba Ve only channel is on top
Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarun786

OMG😃 our IPKKND as Rabba Ve trp in hot talks now
Check it😆

http://www.tv-fanclub.com/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doons-re-run-star-utsavs-raaba-ve-achieves-a-new-milestone-in-trp-chart/

they have clearly mentioned that dispite having other top shows on star utsav after arrival of IPKKND as Rabba Ve only channel is on top

WOW!😳😊👏

Isn't that amazing?

Me proud of Arshian😊
For me it always was like he was crying so much before coming back to this wedding
he was determined but he was hurt beyond repair in this scene
so damn realistic 😭 and it hurts me

BEAUTIFUL gifs 👏 ⭐️ the B&W with red is simply killing one👏

Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

For me it always was like he was crying so much before coming back to this wedding

he was determined but he was hurt beyond repair in this scene
so damn realistic 😭 and it hurts me

BEAUTIFUL gifs 👏 ⭐️ the B&W with red is simply killing one👏

I think the same while watching this episode today
It is most awaiting episode of Arshi's wedding ☺️