\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
haha, this makes me cheekily laugh
She is no less
and he looks like a HS boy here

SaiSreePN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow

Edited by SaiSreePN - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully written posts Faiqa! And with those edits, GIFs, your posts are even better!
Just love how you express each scene so easily and so deeply! <3 👏👏

And Maria is right, you should have a CG of your own.

Guys, I don't really feel like watching the upcoming episodes because I know myself and so I'm sure that once again I'll end up crying buckets for our innocent Chamkili.

But a part of mine wants to watch the episodes because umm... This is the only show I'm watching currently. 😆
Uff, iss confusion ko kya naam doon?

Shyam the snakewa... I feel like murdering him torturously.

But actually I'm looking forward for the Holi episodes! Oh that divine conversation about 'dhadkan' between ArHi!
SaiSreePN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Sooo beautifully written dear

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Beautifully written posts Faiqa! And with those edits, GIFs, your posts are even better!

Just love how you express each scene so easily and so deeply! <3 👏👏

And Maria is right, you should have a CG of your own.

Guys, I don't really feel like watching the upcoming episodes because I know myself and so I'm sure that once again I'll end up crying buckets for our innocent Chamkili.

But a part of mine wants to watch the episodes because umm... This is the only show I'm watching currently. 😆
Uff, iss confusion ko kya naam doon?

Shyam the snakewa... I feel like murdering him torturously.

But actually I'm looking forward for the Holi episodes! Oh that divine conversation about 'dhadkan' between ArHi!

me too right,
I had a week off and this is on
I simply can't see them like this, so cruel it was 😭

yes, 😳 can't wait for Holi 😳😉
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to u,Faiqa..
U r the best !!!!!

x.titli.x thumbnail
@Faiqa I'll stay here and I'll try to read all the previous posts😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

haha, this makes me cheekily laugh

She is no less
and he looks like a HS boy here

😆 Stubborn aren't we
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 189

~~~ Besieged Darkness ~~~

"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift."
Mary Oliver

Phoenix has risen from the ashes yet is ready to put some one's dreams into ashes along with him.He is doing out of rage and ego for now yet he is not letting her walk through this besieged darkness alone .He is assuring her that he will be with her at each step.

Today Mamaji's words for Akash ,"Jhuk jao tou sada sukhi raho gey..."[bend down to find happiness] are coming in this picture as Khushi leaves home with her Rajkumar/Shaitan by bending her head down ,totally defeated , by looking at him last time who gives her way to move in front of him on this path of darkness and then followed her as he can't see her to be afraid of darkness any more .How ironically he is with her in this walk of thorns by putting those for her at the first place .Two hearts are broken again second time by the same Rajkumar.He was the"Destroyer" as she ended up in the alliance of Shyam and for which she is being scared for forever but he was shattered in that process for saving him for more destruction which just happened to him today again. But Today unknowingly he became the "Savior" from the very person he had thrown his girl to. But again at the same time he became her "Destroyer" . At the same time today, the destruction of her heart is willful , carefully chosen with the intention to save his sister ..and this time it hurts more than ever as he actually owned it. Diwali night is revisiting again..chakarvyue...is back.

He is closing the door of deceiving light behind them to make new path in the darkness with new light, with new hope,and with new beginning.

Door closed the stigma for Payal but opened for Khushi as both are on different sides of the door.He is the one who was responsible for this mess is giving her respect back and putting other at the testimonial seat but unintentionally closing the door of storm for Khushi too by making her family safe including her.

Love the parallel wedding sequence.Akash and Payal are ready to exchange the garlands but Akash doesn't want to do it without his bother's presence.My grabber is Khushi and her anxiousness, her feel[mehsoos] for her Arnavji as both can feel each other's distress from miles away though not that strong yet.Arnav appears with composed ,quiet, and calm state after venting out.He passed Khushi without giving her any look and that ignites the flicker of anguish in her. Her gazes gauge him and refuse to leave him any second .She wants to know the reason behind these dark orbs .The wedding proceeds with full swing and laughter.Mamaji's jokes is the one took my attention.silly me...

Khushi smiles along with others but that fades away quickly when her eyes land on Arnav's straight and unhappy demeanor whose dark orbs were just shooting pure disenchantment and anger at her.His steady glare was burning her to the core that not only baffles her but also concerns her.

The garlanding ceremony completes and Payesh walks for the next ritual . Khushi couldn't move first from his fixed troubled glare. She was more concerned for his silence and didn't want to leave him alone.She walks and joins the crowd as she has to be with her family in these rituals but couldn't resist turning back and giving him a puzzled look and that one confused glimpse of her becomes a catalyst for his move towards her as he was waiting for this cue.He strides fast by cutting across all the guests.He slows down near her and walks beside her.

Her questioning eyes meets with his denunciation and anger filled eyes. The very next moment, right in the middle of the crowd, he holds her wounded wrist and she winced with pain, pulls her away from the Mandap and drags her towards their Eternal Heaven [ Poolside]

A long awaiting loop is closing here.At Dargha they both are walking parallel in the same direction as chadar is in between em and they have no clue about each other.The Mandir walk, after the bandagement, they are walking parallel in the same direction with distance in between em angry.On the hill walking with Payesh while Payesh in the middle together and they both had the physical distance but with eyes full of longing and yearning for each other.Today they are walking together with hate ,in between guests behind Payesh as a connection but in the same direction because from now on either hate or love they will be together.Must say one couple is walking with love and the other is with hate. How ironic,This parallel walk started with misunderstanding and ended again with misunderstanding...wow ...as this walk from now on will be persecuted...

Must say Barun with stoned ,frozen looks to versatile gulps for each emotion with tensed muscles along with Sanaya with her growing anxiety and performing all rituals by fixated glares was just awesome...I got Sanaya back in this epi...

Mamaji's second dialogue..."Dekho kaisey dono utawlaey ho rahaey hai eik dossrey se bhiya keh liye..."[Both are getting impatience for marrying each other] is coming in the picture but in a slight different way.

"How much do you love your sister? You can do anything for her. Right?"

He blackmails her in the name of Payal and her wedding with Akash. He knew very clearly she could do anything for her sister and that's exactly what she gave the answer?

"Kuch bhi!" Anything. She answers.

Deal is setting upstairs while the marriage rituals about to begin downstairs and before that Arnav Singh Raizada imposes a proposition with some severe conditions for the rituals to proceed by placing Khushi in a predicament and confused state.Darkness prevails in Khushi with disbelief after listening this. She looks at her Rajkumar with disbelieving eyes .She keeps riveting on his remorseless face trying to believe that is this the same Rajkumar who teased her yesterday to bring a smile on her face, who welcomed her with desirous and lit up eyes.

'

Her disbelief and incredulity rolls down with tears as this Rajkumar Vs Shaitan just pierced an arrow into her heart relentlessly by besieging the darkness in her surroundings. She gives him a disdainful look which meets with his dark frozen gaze and she ends up with her lonely friends "tears".Those tears which move him always have no effect today.He waits for her answer and looks serene as he is in no rush while the family is getting tensed downstairs ..

Thinkable Moment: Khushi's words after which Arnav clutches the steering is making him clutch her hand here all the way to the temple to make her his.. " humare zindagi mein agar koi aisa hota jo humare saath rishta toh banana chahta hai par uss rishte ko koi naam nehin dena chahata to usse bada humare liye aur koi beizzati nehin hogi" "[if any person who wants to have a relationship with mebut doesn't want to give a name, then that would be my biggest humiliation"]. That loop is closing here and for that he is doing a contract marriage which will stigmatize Khushi. This step of him will leave a door or redemption and repentance for him later and he will be the one who will do whatever it will take to name this relation to win her with respect.

Khushi with barren eyes fixated her gaze at his cold hearten voice when Arnav laid down his terms and conditions which leave her with no choice. She is facing a heinous condition which is challenging the very roots of her values and beliefs. Khushi listens with tearful eyes but today her world collapses with her shattered dreams and her own words are coming alive "Sapno ki Duniya main hi rehna acha hai..." .Her heart and mind both couldn't fight any more with this Shaitan/Rajkumar. In these few minutes she watched her love burning into ashes by a man she had considered her own who is a stranger now to her.But She is a pillar for her family ,she has to move on...but tears roll down at their own will. Khushi descends from her dream world to the reality and shakes off this darkness and comes down to the light, to her family. Arnav follows her in this matter and quickly assures his family and Akash and above all himself that everything is alright by his determined and fixated stare at Khushi...

The pheras rituals begin which make Payal emotional as her stigma is being washed away. Khushi lost in her collapsed and despaired world which she never shares with anyone just like Arnav .Shyam😡 was observing their moves closely...😡

Her silence which is speaking with volume for him and making him numb seeing her in that state as well. Her beseeching and questioning eyes meet with his hawking and gauging ones.He knows this is not easy for her.

After teri meri his hawking eyes showed her ,he can't let go her off of his sight and today he is proving her.The marriage is complete.

Buaji tells Khushi to put the Shagun thaal to a side but my grabber is she asks Arnav to help her.Khushi by composing herself behind her tears picks up the thaal and hands it over to Arnav whose eyes are watching her each reaction so closely and I must say he is getting calm seeing her state as it seems he found the answers of his unanswered questions and disbeliefs. He is a man who thinks is betrayed by this girl and despises himself as well as her but still somewhere in the his stone heart he still has a softness towards her in his eyes for a moment and then he calcified to remain in his shell. These silent conversations and interactions are being observed by snotty and angry Shyam whose twitches are broiling me here ..

Finally the wedding finishes with honor..both the sisters embrace each other with tears in their eyes,for Payal ...tears of relief as the stigma is finally washed away and for Khushi... it is just the beginning of the end.Arnav turns away this time as her tears do make him weakened no matter what.He shows guilt in his eyes yet determined and adamant to his intention ..

As people begin to depart after wedding party and Arnav and Khushi stand there alone.Arnav is fidgeting trying hide his real feelings while Khushi stands there with hope in her eyes that may be he will cut loose on her from his end but in vain.King's stoned decision is ready to stone his Queen behind marble walls. Her distress and tears couldn't move him a bit.She gives him last look before marching towards the door to seal the proposed deal of him from her end, as "hum ne zuban di hai..." .Arnav starts walking behind her and walks past and comes ahead of her while Khushi drags herself with hesitant and afraid mind behind him . Her each step is protesting against this dark fate which is against her beliefs but she doesn't stop either.She comes out of the door where her Arnavji welcomed her yesterday and today he shut that door behind her.My grabber is she gives him one last hopeful look before walking out and then bows down her head which Mamaji said earlier...Her last defeated walk into the night as the door gets closed behind her from her family and loved ones who are the reason of her survival and existence for a while.No doubt Khushi walks into the darkness but not alone as her Rajkumar is right behind her ,besides her as always,Hamesha!!! They both will win this darkness by their LOVE...as La's words will come to life..."Pyar sab se bada hota hai...Make sure use khabi jane mat daina" and Arnav will never let Khushi go !!!...He will make her his "Queen" and he will win her back...just like she will win him with her Love and innocence as The name "iss pyar ko kya naam doon "will only be achieved when they both will truly and honestly love each other without any condition and only for each other.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."Martin Luther King Jr.,

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 190-191

Arshi's Marriage...SPECIAL

Destined to be...

"Tum tumhari behen ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho...Right"[You can do anything for your sister...] ASR is challenging Khushi how far you can go in scarification of your beliefs and values to save your sister and here he is also going against his beliefs and norms.A person who never believed in marriage is going against all the odds to save his sister's life and marriage by marrying her and so is Khushi who is ready to get stigmatized by going forward setting new norms to be challenged at each step to sake of her sister. Khushi knows because of her ,Payal's marriage was destroyed and today she can't let that happen again.She has no way out bringing her sister from that misery but this time that decision is in her hand but with a big price and she accepts that over her own happiness. This is very same when a 14 years old child couldn't stop his sister's life to be shattered along with him on one night but now " sab mere control main hai...aur hamesha rahega"[Now everything is in my control and will]

Arnav drags troubled and struggling Khushi to their Eternal Heaven [poolside] and demands ,"tum apni behan se kitna pyar karti ho ..uske liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho right..." [how much you love your sister ,you can do anything for her right...]

A confused and heedless Khushi replies,"Haan..." ASR strides with his next move,"tumhain mujh se shaadi karni hogi ...abhi ..issi waqt.."[You have to marry me right now]...ASR moves forward and then puts the six months contract marriage proposition.

Displeased Khushi not only dumbfounded by this shock but also stumbled with disbelief."shaadi ...chey maheeney keh liye..yeh aap kya bakwas kar rahe hain Arnavji..." [marriage , for 6 months..what rubbish you are talking Arnavji] ...She refuses to even consider it, she strides to leave by trashing his offer but Arnav pulls her towards him by tugging her hands at her back and demands the answer,"Haan ya naa...".A dismayed Khushi silently look at him and firmly states ,"Nahin...Khabi Nahin..." , separates herself away from his clutch. Tears flow down at their own will and follow the down hill of her cheeks as her dreams are bringing her down on a reality check. Khushi with broken heart asks how could he even think like that...and my grabber is she is at the point on opening her heart , her expectation ,her love for Arnav while Arnav interrupts her to think again ..When he sees Khushi is at the point of rejecting him again he turns her around roughly and shows her the mandap and starts black mailing her about Payal and Akash marriage..

There is no question ASR with gelid exasperation was adamant to seal this deal of his without being soften on Khushi's withdrawn ,confused and hurt was the stealing moment .Khushi's repressing moment for almost confession of her love was my grabber .That shows her shattering point where she is clouded in between her Rajkumar and Shaitan.

A heart rendering Khushi begs ,"Arnavji,..aap humari itni pariksha kyon ley rahe hain..." but Arnav with inexorable and grimy attitude ignores her plea shows her his affirmative intentions in this matter. Arnav commands for six months marriage rages and she simply refuses,"hum nahin kar sakte.." [I can't do it] Arnav retorts with anger that you should be ready to wipe her sister's tears .

Arnav follows with his bluff to stop the wedding and Khushi realizes the consequences in this breaking alliance of Payal which happened before and she can't allow that again. Khushi impulsively stops Arnav. Arnav turns back and comes to her for her reply .He stands with his piercing gazes gauging and discerning her.A broken khushi accepts his terms after a short pause. Arnav relaxes slightly in his muscles yet his eyes reflects the pain he is causing Khushi.Khushi promises to follow all his terms and conditions,"aap jo kahin gey hum karaingey ...bas humari Jiji ki shaadi ko mat todna..."[I will do what ever you say but don't break my sis wedding] .Khushi shatters completely while afflicted Arnav keeps watching her state as he is unable to console or comfort her. She covers her face with her crushed soul, refusing to show her defeated spirit.

Today Khushi is not late reaching in for the completion of Payal's wedding.During wedding her teary eyes and her inner term oil is not hidden from him at all but rage and ego is making him today to be adamant at his own POV.He turns his face for not facing his weakness, her tears...She bows to the master and walks out but the master takes the lead with her.

He halts his SUV in front of the temple and my grabber is he looks at the temple first and here comes his words..."I make my own destiny and I don't believe in God..."

Credit to nnks

Khushi tries one last time to plead her not to do this before he pulls her out and climbs the stairs of the very same Mandir where he climbed to bandage her finger without knowing fate and Almighty powers have woven his destiny with her already .They both look at Devi Maiyya as he is going to shake her in her beliefs like what your DM can do to stop me writing this destiny and her strong belief looking at DM is she will not do any harm to her child as she never let her down.

He garlands her with his strong shell of safety by putting Manglsutra around her neck and then turns around and gets ready to mark her his for forever by giving her his beliefs back by putting sindoor in her forehead,"tumhara inn cheezon peh bohat vishwaas hai na...tou yeh raha mangalsutra and aur yeh raha Sindoor..."[You believe in these things a lot...so here is mangalsutra and here is sindoor]...Holi Mantras and wedding bells join the holy ceremony under the stars and Almighty as witness...

She closed her eyes with her total defeat as her last hope died at that instant .He imposed his ultimate decisions and terms..."Ab tum meri patni ho ...par sirf Duniya ki nazron main...na main tumhain apni patni manooga aur na patni ka darjah doonga..."[Now you are my wife ...but only for the world ...as I will not give you my name or status as my wife]...

Remember those scenes: Arnav and Khushi's first wedding in the mandir Remember those scenes: Arnav and Khushi's first wedding in the mandir

Khushi looks immediately at DM after his registered decision.She totally collapsed in her palms and melts completely with shame while her Dupatta rages over on his face as it's not happy today at all with him and has fire within .He holds it but he is not coming out of the delusional image of hers which is taking over him right here.

ASR did humiliate her today and showed her he writes his own Destiny and her DM couldn't do anything about it...Devi Maiyyah is smiling today at her fav kids today one who knows she never lets her down and on who is stubborn and has the audacity to challenge her.Little did he know that this is all destined and indeed written by DM.

My grabber is, he did humiliate the very existence of Khushi's holly and strong belief on marriage.He did prove her his "Dheela character" in her eyes ,He did show her his beliefs for relationships that he makes em for his own good.{ I did put my thoughts couple of days earlier but I think I am surfing alone with it but as a stubborn lady I am going to stick with these]...That day after the bandage They didn't get the blessings together from the family or Almighty...and today is the same...

Later he will be in Mandir taking blessings from family and DM regardless for Khushi but "beta kaboo main ayega..."...as Patience is a virtue...

One thing is evident he took every step of this journey to this mandir while fulfilling her wishes and destined rituals which he knows very well as he reminds her later each one of em.Khushi indeed has entered in a safe heaven with him regardless it's on flame yet FIRE is a source of reincarnation...Birth of new beginning with a CURATOR...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago