\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niranjanan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How cute these two are. When will we get them again? God please hear our prayer. Keep our sarun always together. Love you sarun. Happy Friendship day.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE Maha-175

You are Mine..

You are Mine..

She gets extremely happy thanking DM for his absence and drops the bangle in the pool in her dancing mode by tripping at the edge of the table. She tries to take out the bangle but is unable to do so. Soon the owner of ""A"" completes the task for her. Khushi gets startled and turns seeing Arnav beside her. She asks in confusion by casting her right ""what are you doing here". Arnav responds back surprisingly yet softly, ""This is my room...remember""". An irritated Khushi tries to take the bangle from him but Arnav refuses to let go.Khushi refutes his help,""hum khud kar sakte hain"" .They both hold on to the bangles when Arnav states in agitation,""Har kaam tum khud nahin kar saktin"" [You cannot do all the work yourself].

Deeply engrossed Khushi said ""yes!!...she can do anything..."" without paying attention to Arnav's new move.He looks at her and then bangle and moves ahead to teach her a small lesson.

He lets go of the bangle and it plops back into the Pool because of her loose grip, splashing water on Khushi's face. Arnav gets angry ,yet her closed eyes starts strining his heart beat along with Raba Ve as always . He asks her with concerned voice,""tum theek ho...""[Are you ok?]. Both Arnav and Khushi bend down to pick up the bangles when Arnav grabs Khushi's hand of His name in that process as his desirous urge takes over at this moment.Her Dhak Dhak gets worse and tremulous raging desires spread all over her face . Arnav gets perturbed at her state as he wants her to be comfortable around him not scared.He asks,"" why are you so scared?" and she again replies in annoyingly ,""Hum kar sakte hain...bilkul kar sakte hain'"[I can do my own work...}""...

Khushi moves up when she feels the tug in her Dupatta.She tries to yell by assuming it's Arnav yet becomes quiet remembering tea incident.She turns around and gets stunned seeing him holding her Dupatta while gazes at her seductively with killing smirk.

She asks him nervously with quivering lips' ""humara Dupatta choriye""[Let go off my Dupatta]Arnav with exuberance in his voice,""kyuon""[Why?]Khushi in her disorientation,""Bas Choriye""

Arnav says her with confidence yet platfully,""you can't do everything by yourself Khushi"" and starts pulling her Dupatta till she comes right to his face.There is no distance between em. His warm breath on her blushing cheeks starts playing havoc in her and that makes her unable to look at him.Arnav is enjoying her state being aware that she is melting completely with this proximity as much as he is.She is irresistible for him after her confession with cute stubbornness,and at the top her closeness to NK.

He provokes her,""jo mein karronga kya woh tum kar paagi......"[Will u be able to do what I will do?] She closes her eyes with the emerging heat in between em and nods to yes.He answers her in his sensual husky voice with soothing smile,""lagi shart"" [Then it's a bet]...He bends his head side ways by leaning towards her and gives a quick peck on her cheeks sending shivers through her spine and the air around em.He stays near her for couple of seconds to inhale her essence while giving her his warmth,pulls back a little and admires her intoxicated blush while being inebriated himself in that moment.

Khushi froze at the moment while he was glaciated in her beauty.She shakes off the fear and throws an angry and disbelief look at him and pushes him back while he lets her have it.His hand is still in the air.""I said already ,you won't be able to do it ..."..."...he says that after coming in his senses.

She gives him a confused and turbulent look and runs out leaving him trailing and gauging his action which will keep her only around his drawn orbit.That's what a jealous lover's action is...along with his predatory moves...though very canny...

Loop is getting closed here...That day he said..""kya pakdna chahiye tha.."" and today he is saying""tou Choda lo apna Dupatta.."

Payal has her own plate full of thorns thrown by Mamiji now. Their tug of war in future is inevitable as Naniji and Anjali are worried about that but Akash is unaware of the whole fiasco.

Khushi hurries to rejoin her family shaken badly after the kiss.She still very much lost in those moments.It is Anjali who notices Khushi's internal turmoil as she's been observing her keenly. Anjali assumes the worst after seeing her red cheeks but Khushi hastily reassures her that Arnavji did not do anything like that in a disarray mode.Yeah he said already""main tumhain kha thode hi jaoonga..""[I will not eat you]..but he did more than that,didn't he..Anjali distracts everyone and discovers the letter '" A"' in her Mehndi which dishevels Khushi more. Khushi tries to compose herself but can't stop looking up at her yummilicious smirking Laad governor. Anjali who follows her glance and finally her brain begins to glimmer...

At the GH, Khushi is still holding her cheek and recalling the kiss, totally ignoring Amma and Buaji's words. Buaji brings her back from her Laad Governor's trip.

My favorite moment of this epi is the emotional scene between Khushi and Payal.The way Khushi offers Payal the smallest bite and the last one as she comes the last thinking her the most insignificant person is the most heart-stirring moment for me... It was quite an interesting insight into the way Khushi measures herself on this scale.She knows the best as an orphan.She is going to be treated as one near future one more time.Some labels don't change...

Haldi rasam is going on in both houses full of life. Siblings take advantage of the occasion.Here Khushi is playing with Payal and not letting her put a small drop of HALDI on her, and over there Anjali makes Arnav's cheeks full of it. hmmm...interesting touch...

Khushi is outside the RM , thinking how she can give the shagun without seeing Arnav and here is he standing in front of her removing all of her elusive thoughts of him.

Khushi starts giggling as soon as she sees Arnav smeared face with Haldi."""Haldo laga keh aap bilkul cartoon jaise lag rahe hain.."[You are looking like a cartoon after smearing Haldi on you]...A visible change in Arnav and Khushi here in this scene. If he dissuades telling her to stop and then same for Khushi that she has a courage to make jokes at him,laughs at him without fear much..He was annoyed less and enchanted more by her being comfortable near him with her charming smile. Arnav takes control with authority and pushes the Pooja basket towards her the same way what Anjali did, without hesitation keeping her hands busy while Khushi held on to it modestly. Arnav wipes his face with HER Duppatta deliberately which certainly stops her giggles and brings her famous""O"" on her face. This act of him also draws her conniption at the surface which he adores as sparring with her brings a joy in him. Love his quick move to take charge but my grabber is Khushi listens to him and it was not gone unnoticed by him either.

Before Arnav could incise through the world of kiss I mean Bet, NK interrupts with his camera skills... Arnav's anger rises with Cinders of jealousy with his presence but realizing the fact what his little devilish is up to by accompanying NK, a half side smiles appears on his face.Khushi does give an involuntary shaky looks at Arnav while entering the RM by acknowledging his move too.

RM walls have a tug since Shyam entered in as his monitoring eyes keep reeling every action and step since then as ""Shantivan mein koi bhi kaam humari marzi keh bina nahin hota""..[Nothing is done without me in Shantivan ]...He inslatted cameras later yet his eyes were capturing every moment since from the beginning. In the doorway everything is observed by a sorely angry Spidey Shyam !!!...Arrrggg

Khushi comes to Anjali's room to leave Akash's outfit and realizes a tug in her Dupatta.She finds Shyam smudges the Mehndi of purity which Arnav just puts on her but she snatches it and does not let him remove it.She is in no rush cleaning it as she adored his mehndi on her.

Apology my foot you creep...The psycho doesn't stop there and made her fav Jalaibis...She doesn't even eat it and that is very much noticed by NK...Just too good..

Small yet alarming scene in between Payal and Akash holds an upcoming mess. He asks her the ways to remove Haldi and after realizing the reason of his call, a shy yet determined Payal asks him if he has told his family about her past.Akash tells her not to worry yet goes in deep thoughts ...

While NK was trying to pacify convulsive Khushi,Arnav returns and fumes over his shoulder scene. Khushi begins her game of provocation knowing that Arnav does not like her talking to NK. A modest and flirty Khushi asks NK for his suggestion on selecting the bangles .Arnav throws his daggers on her ways while sitting across in the couch , making his coffee more sizzling...

Clumsy Khushi drops few bangles while trying em out.She exposes her bare back while picking em up which provides Nk a way of gawking at her and that is not gone unnoticed by fuming Arnav.His exorbitant anger shoots up but he controls his instinctive feelings of violence,curls up his fist and steps forward to cover up bare Khushi with her hair.Khushi is unaware of this because of her back..If looks could kill ,NK would've been dead.Stay away!...NK ,she is your Ravan's Lady...

A startled Khushi gets annoyed and demands the band back.While tying up her hair, She points out to Arnav, that challenges are not everything and don't think you can do anything with me.Arnav gets agonized as he never wanted to hurt her feelings and no doubt her harsh words did crucify him as always.Arnav explains her while gritting his teeth,"mein jo chahe kar sakta hoon...[I can do whatever I want] .."adhe time tum kya kar rahi ho aur tumhare saath kya ho raha hai...tumhe pata hi nahi hota KKG" [you are always unaware of your actions and their consequences and at the top remain ignorant of your surroundings]...Arnav declares that he can and will do anything to her while impersonating him as her protector very deliberately and openly ...

Their heated chat gets interrupted by Anjali who calls them to Eternal heaven where Khushi comes to know that Arnav was actually being chivalrous, a quick look of affection and gratitude at Arnav which is acknowledged and accepted by him graciously..

At the poolside, Khushi praises Anjali and in return kisses everyone including Atnav.I love this impulsive, unexpected Kiss of Khushi and this is the Khushi that Arnav was just warning about, a girl who never thinks before her actions...Arnav is astonished, baffled yet very much delighted by her sudden action.His family is stunned too especially seeing him not reacting abruptly after this provocative action of Khushi as Naniji says later,""aur unhon ne koi toofan bhi karda nahi kya""[he didn't create any mess]...Shyam is fuming over this whole fiasco right under his nose. Khushi gets astounded and scared by her own undignified act too but both keep string at each other.Arnav's desirous and amorous eyes on her causing more shivers in her and she runs from there.Arnav's hands come out of his pocket in desperate longing as he wants to stop her ,drag her towards him.He stands there completely lost in her soft touch...a man who was being touched and pecked by millions as a fashion designer is melted by emative action of a simple pom pom girl...

Arnav cornered her at the door and softly whispers out with deep husky ,fully devoured voice' "" Kya Kiya tumne abhi ? "...,[What did u just do]...A frivolous Khushi hiding her turbulence in her uneven breathing mix up with their heartbeats declares without looking at him,""Hum sirf shart puri kar rahe thay.....""[I was just fulfilling the bet]... Arnav speculates '"really"", as he does not buy Khushi's explicit declaration at all and then he asks again to make her puddle by leaning on her face ,"tum ne yeh sirf shart keh liye kia hai..."..."[did you do this JUST for the bet ?.]..An agitated Khushi sarcastically emphasizes on this fact with a pinch of courageous attitude with quivering lips that bet is the only reason and she hasn't lost it. Yeah right!...While Bet is the last thing on Arnav's mind ..He comes closer to shake her more and inquires her ,'"tum theek ho...tumhare gaal laal ho gaye hain...""[whether she is alright as her Cheeks have turned red from intense emotions ].First she gets hitched by his close proximity and touched her cheeks,"humare gaal..."...Arnav does retreat by his sweet torture to her,""hann...tumhare gal....""..An irritated and agitated Khushi holds the ground and then maneuvers ,""humain tou aap bhi theek nahi lag rahe....."" [that even He does not look alright to her.].If he declared his right on her she is declaring hers by telling him openly that Both of us are affected by this kiss and it's undeniable. Arnav gets perplexed and bewildered at her bold actions and slowly lets go of his hand without losing his intense, delightful ,and devouring sight. Khushi grabs this opportunity to escape while a slow amused smile covers Arnav's face...[I must say his absence ruined the whole epi]

Both allergic lovers are in the servitude orbit of the Kiss, unable to do their daily activities .If The hot iron is releasing hot ,sensuous desires this side while the other side is flashing the tactile touch of his innermost desires through screen .Their mind constantly playing flashbacks over the recent happening events..while one is petrified of the intensity of the feelings and the other is immersed in the chaste,deep,and pure pleasure. He is completely restless after getting just one peck from a girl who has become the center of his thoughts .A girl who he never wanted to think about,a girl who he threw out of Sheesh Mahal,his home, his office,his SUV yet today he can't get rid off her for a nano second from his heart and mind.Yes indeed ""Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi ladki se koi Fark nahin Padta""...[Not a single girl matters to me]...Reducing is Love...

Nani and Anjali are immersed in dipping a plan to make Arnav confess his feelings while Shyam is getting agitated over this.One side Anjali is happy seeing his Chote lost in Khushi's world while other side Amma is scolding at Khushi for being lost somewhere.Buaji is right her Sanak for her LG is increasing and she wants to live with him as she is packing her clothes unconsciously...Indeed unsaid, unheard ,and unwished message has been delivered...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 176-Part 177

Fire Within...

Fir is always moving, consuming ,masculine , desirous and always associated with the Sun.It represents change and rebirth of life.Volcanoes throws out all the fire with anger from which new and pure life emerges after cooling down.

Fire is coming in the picture from all across as every one also wearing yellow color which brings happiness yet testing limits also.From Havan till the night he is going to be making his ill and hasty decision ,Fire within him is going to explore and test Arnav Singh Raizada and his Khushi along with the entire family during the process of reincarnation of Arnav...

Havan Kund has been arranged for the new couple to get blessings for their future but the person who took charge to arrange all of this is no other than Spidey Shyam with his crawling moves.He was investigating Ether...which feels cold in your hand yet highly flammable...just like his own character...cold yet highly unpredictable and dangerous .He is using Ghee for Havan kind which is also flammable and made from milk mixed with curd...as it's not pure milk just like him...impure soul .He did not use fire yet just prepared the goodies for it and that is the beauty of it .He couldn't pure himself from his dark deeds .He kept the room dark when calls Anjali up .Darkess within him, darkness around Anjali who is unable to recognize him ,darkness within family who can't see or separate good from evil . Mamaji mentions glow in her Anjali's eyes...as too much glow also won't be able to see anything...Love these contrasting combination of words and situations in this epi.

Shyam's half baked lies really have dark and dangerous impact in RM and time is ticking ,sitting at this dormant volcano to erupt in no time.Why ?Go back to epi 109...Chakarvyue...Deepa wali night...When Khushi entered in it and Arnav brought her out because she has all lit Diyas around her.She is pure yet in a mess.Arnav offered his hand and without breaking his eye lock to Khushi he brought her back ...or she brought him back...by making him free from all the mess around him...freeing him from his past...

His manipulative character does try to bring a shadow of insecure thoughts of losing position in Anjali's head while being so hurt that newly couple is taking her place.This insecurity does play a big role in future with Khushi though being important in Arnav's life for a while...

He fabricates a nice web around Anjali's weak beliefs when he gets second chance to sit in the havan yet he loses that in his desperate moves.I must say today's epi ,after a long time I didn't find him disgusting as he was playing his intriguing games which makes it more compelling to see...yes...you can say loudly.. I am a psycho too...at least I didn't have to see his twitchy ,filthy,lusty eyes on Khushi's attire because that makes me a volcano to errupt...

Kiss orientated and restless Arnav is trying to find solace in plants as these innocent living things bear his emotional roller coaster ride from anger to charm.Remember...He always waters when he thinks deeply.

His intelligent and witty mind is busy to find a way to tame his Khushi,but his ears perk up along with his flashing eyes after hearing the name of his object of desire, Khushi associated with marriage.Two teamed up ladies are ready to find his heartfelt desires about love and marriage in this matter.He wanted to walk away yet Naniji stops him for consultation.Arnav with hesitation, "Kiss bare main"... Naniji"khushi bitya keh bare maa...".Love the glimmer with confusion in his eyes when Nani says ' "baat aage kaise bada sakath hain" ', Arnav with his soft , gentle and gliding voice'" Kaisi baat "'and he starts thinking when Naniji says"Shaadi ki baat"....no rejection but thinking !!.He gulps down when Naniji continues"We have a wonderful girl in house then who do we have to look around' , Arnav is very hesitant and unsure here,He does not want to say No but does not want to appear eager either at the same time. He said Khushi and me... aww!! How cute. He gets embarrassed and a bit depressed hearing Nk's name.

He becomes grumpy,jealous,and atrocious while conceding two words, I don't know"..."What ever" and walks out.. confirming Naniji and Anjali's suspicions which make them jump with joy. I must say Naniji with her expressive and keen eyes was so good "Akhir aise tou humka sab Nani nahin bulawat hain..."and Barun nailed this part completely.He gives in ,in front of master planner..No wonder why he is smart...His Nani indeed outsmarted him...

GH,Siblings moment...Babuji was able to lift his hand today to give blessings.Unlike Passive Payal who was calm and happy ,Khushi was jumping with great pleasure with tearful eyes who could move millions hearts.Contrasting nature of two...as one is his own flesh and bone and the other is an orphan yet love is unconditional.It seems Story indeed has changed as Babuji was getting better for Shyam's revelation...

RM,Other side a very emotional sibling moment.Anjali tries to convince him about marriage by throwing facts of life yet he doesn't want to hear after the word of DEATH...Contrasting nature of these two...as Anjali can talk about life's matters easily as she has moved on while Arnav is still a fourteen years old child and couldn't move on after that dreadful night.He rushes to her when she says she will not be there forever.He rages out with gritted teeth by shoving his principles of fate ,"he will never let that happen"My grabber is he totally diffuse the matter of marriage here which he was willing to consider in the presence of Nani in the Eternal heaven.This is a hint as Anjali is a break point in his life towards marriage.Anjali is her focal point and he can sacrifice anything for her...even Khushi...

Raizadas welcomes Guptas and Payal receives blessings of all graciously yet her MIL puts her in the queue of thoughts.Thank God Akash noticed something yet oblivious...

Khushi tries diverting her eyes from her LG and his gazes while tackling with pile of gifts.She trips and both NK and Arnav moves forward to help yet NK scores his goal.Arnav glares back at both of them.That glare changes into lavish and witty look back at her Lady Love when Naniji and Anjali make a remark about Khushi and NK looking good together. It was hilarious when Arnav deliberately said that half wit/ clumsy things just go together . Khushi gives him back a fulminating glare after listening his remark . He appeared to be quiet satisfied seeing her irritable reaction because his intelligent brain can twist things in his direction from which Naniji and Anjali are far from ..

He got his answer too along with Naniji and Anjali who become very happy finding the flicker of Fire on both sides.

NK and his closeness to Khushi couldn't help him concealing his anguish while Khushi was avoiding him.She is a young chirpy impulsive girl but lives by golden principles . She discourages NK and his claim over his selective bangles.You Go girl!!!

The Havan is about to start when Gupta Ladies find out the absence of Ghee. Khushi jumps in to finish the job in no time by going home. Buaji feels a little worried on sending her alone late night.Again Arnav and NK both look ready to help Khushi while NK again beats the race and offers his help. Arnav who was thinking through it just got a simply glaring stare. Khushi's immediate reaction on hearing NK's offer is to look at Arnav to see his reaction either he is upset or angry but she ends up with just an irritating glare.She keeps her eyes on her man,at this point she wants him to take charge and use his right on her, say something but after an intense gaze ,she walks away on her tippy toes..with an anguish look...

Where one side Arnav was fighting with his unstoppable riled emotions,other side Anjali and Nani was adding fuel to Fire.They were happy seeing their plan in place.Anjali questions the reason of his restlessness for calling Khushi.His worries go double after finding Khushi's phone in di's hand and NK's unreachable.He antagonizes,"Kya Zaroorat thi..."[What was the need...]He couldn't finish his sentence sensing tension in his voice.He offers his help going after em so Havan could be done in no time.Indeed Arnav is no match for an impenetrable brain of Naniji.He goes out for searching his Khushi...

Just like Fire, # 6 is coming in the pic too.Again Chakarvyue,6 circles,today...6 glasses infront of table when Payal was coughing and Akash was soothing her from his Mother's pain...this all leading to 6 months contract.

Akash took risk not telling her mother who created a whole mess and shattered the trust but he was standing in the spectator line just like Anjali and Mamaji.But Naniji practiced her authoritative actions to put the leash around this cat and never let her out of her radar eyes during pooja.I must say she proved this saying"Khandani akhir Khandani hota hai..."[Civil and righteous always remains Civil and righteous...]

Anjali patches up Payal and Akash where again a lie is being hidden by a soul who will pay a price for this later.Guptas didn't learn their lesson yet...Akash does get angry with Payal later for hiding all of this...

Arnav can't find his Khushi or NK's where abouts.On his way of search he finds an accident of a girl till his eyes land on red broken bangles and his fogy thoughts reel Khushi's face,...inquires again, "eik larki thi aur ukeh saath ek larka bhi tha...Ladki ko ambulance mein ley ja rahe hain" The moment freezes in his frozen and lifeless eyes and he runs after his life with hitched voice full of fears...yet trips over Khushi's shoes.He gets paralyzed in that moment yet the sound of life makes him runs as fast as he can after the AMBULANCE...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE Part 177-178

Fire Within...continues

"Agar tumhain lagta hai keh mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi farak padta hai...then forget it...you don't even exist for me do you understand..."[if you think your presence matters to me then forget it...]...Arnav is standing in the middle of the road with these reverberating words...holding her broken bangle in his fist hanging in air ,constant embracing with his fingers...feeling her presence ,her touch, her essence .with barren eyes, dry lips ,blurred focus ,numbed senses, unable to verbalize ,moves back and forth with sigh.He pleads, enrages ,yet does not receives any answer of his prayer...His haunted words today makes his heart bleed while holding her so tight in his fist not to let her go away with closed eyes just imagining her...till his depleted soul gets a spark...through her red broken bangle ,touching his red oozing blood by connecting their hearts...

Naniji also tells Khushi later when Cote can't do anything for someone he loves then he punishes himself...[after Khushi's dream during kidnapping] today he is paining himself for not being there for her.

Arnav runs back to his SUV with Raba Ve in the BG ,and the moment he is ready to put safety lock on his life line,a strident voice breaks the ice of paralytic moment by stirring his senses.His eyes follow the voice slowly with fear and a blooming hope..and stay still in that lethal moment on that mirror...there she is totally unaware of his malignant moment wrapping all the innocence of the world around her.He does not blink with the fear of losing her and then releases himself from the dreadful moment by resting his head on steering wheel.

The moment he comes out of his clutching blaze,anger sinks in his veins clutching fist by changing object of desire into object of fire through mirror.His rage was ready to throw all the searing onto Khushi to spare him,to plunge him from all the incineration of the moment of her separation.He comes out of his SUV furiously and Khushi who was bust bargaining jerks up with the familiar banging door sound.The moment she turns towards the bang,her bargaining days gets numbered.An alarming terror appears on her face with the up front sight of fury,her ultimate protector who could be a safe heaven for her from all the evil of the world yet unable to insulate her from his own excruciated blaze.

Khushi couldn't pull her off from the strong gravitational tug of him.

A raging Arnav marches towards Khushi and without thinking or hesitating grabs her arm before pulling her towards him.Arnav without caring the surroundings pors out his anxiety"Samjhti kya ho tum apne aapko...apna phone bhi gahr pe chod diya and aur raste mein mujhe yeh mila" ...This is a very same Arnav who don't use words without putting em in a row, now stumbling his devastation in front of Khushi.He grits and slits out by exposing all of his desolated fears and feelings when he thought she was in the ambulance."Do you know what I'm going through...mujhe laga mein ne tumhain kho diya hai..."

He pleads in his scream while holding stunned Khushi's face , "agar uss ambulance mein tum hoti tou...What if I've lost you ..."Khushi was very prudent at this moment in front of his scattered state yet gets overwhelmed and touched by his concerns and his right over her like this yet snotty ,"agar aisa huwa bhi hota tou...humara hi accident huwa hota tou ...aapko iss se kya fark padta hai..."

Arnav in his deranged state without thinking ,divulges his right,"of course farak padta hai...Dammit"....Khushi continues tightening the circle of her assurance,"kyun ...farak kyuon padta hai..."...Arnav blurts out "kyuonke..."till realization hits him to step back yet his eyes refuses to let her go off his sight.Both shared an intense gaze and then he grasps the furious intensity of the moments in which he's been going through but still unable to absorb the reality and very much reluctant to accept what he told his Di"Bata deta agar mujhe..."...which he can see and can feel clearly yet neither meet the eyes of Khushi nor accept it himself...

Unlike last time When Arnav finds out Khushi's engagement,he groans with anger ,humiliates her,and ends up making hasty decision to engage with La as quick as possible...This time he does not degrade her but feels the need and urge to answer her questions,to let her use her right on him the way he was practicing on her and that thought makes him stop and think over his actions.Today he is doing what Naniji asked him in epi 7..."sirf agey nahin nazar ghuma keh peeche bhi dekh lijiye..."[not only see your front but also your back too] and today he is doing exactly ...he stops and reflects back at his actions...to get the real feel of it yet EGO is always standing in front of him...and he ends up with incomplete sentence again...which will he finish with"Because I luv u Dammit! "on SR...

Khushi wants to hear his possessiveness just like couple of hours ago

she was expecting him to take charge to take her with him instead of NK..I must say her anxiousness to hear those words was at the verge of spitting some Fire yet interrupted by NK.Before Arnav would welcome his smile...vendor asks for money and he gives him money as this is his right by throwing a frenzy look at Khushi.Arnav diverts Khushi's question into acrimony over NK's presence,"Where the hell were you??".NK politely explains him the reason that because of the car issue and walking Khushi broke her bangles and sadels...Arnav throws a quick concerned look at Khushi's state.Again his stare asks her "tum theek ho..." as he feels the audacity of his over reacting...Nk didn't forget to inquire him "Arnav tum yahan kya kar rahe ho..."[Arnav what are you doing here...]...He deflects his question with his own question,"tum ne phone kyuon nahi uthaya..." [Why didn't you pick up the phone?]

Nk replies that he left the phone in the car but didn't forget the ghee. Arnav raises his hand yet Khushi takes it from NK quickly. Arnav gives her a frenzied look and keeps it piercing on her face till gets another punch from NK and his surprise.If looks could kill ,NK would've been flat at this poing.Arnav was throwing daggers at his envisaging and daring to gift his Lady Love. The moment Arnav tries to snap him out, but gets lost in Khushi's curiosity and captivated state over the gift.He gets shocked seeing her happy and antagonizes over the fact that NK's smallest step made her happy as he wants that reaction on her face because of him...

Arnav rules out with the dragon card in this duel by telling NK to bring car home and then orders Khushi,"aur tum mere saath chalo..."[You, come with me..]Khushi impulsively,after sensing extreme alertness ,insists staying with NK yet Arnav barges in while gritting ,"tum ne suna nahin mein ne kya kaha hai..."[did you hear what I said?] NK by smelling the fragility of the moment tells Khushi the same.Khushi proceeds with crudeness and walks towards the SUV ,away from him ,opens the door and sits in while shutting the door behind her.Arnav who tried to open the door and all for his Lady ,watched her vehemently and furiously outside the glass window but did not say anything .He walks towards his seat and does not forget throwing his dragon like zealous looks to her.Khushi's khushi rests in ignorance and miffed face.

Khushi's silence gets unbearable for him as he keeps throwing his embittered looks here and there at her but maintains his silence.He knows she is highly agitated with him but her continued peace out mission was not that peaceful for him.He wants to hear her as her blabbering is his life...He wanted it to be ended in no time without losing this duel with her.He thinks a way to tick her off ,"Khushi tumhari seat belt .."[Khushi wear your seatbelt.]Khushi acts as a stone deaf and keeps her face straight.Arnav by scolding,"Khushi kitni bar kaha tum se keh seat belt pehno..."{how many times I have to tell you,wear seatbelt] ...Khushi ignores him completely which ticks him off in return..."Khushi jab mein tum se baat kar raha hoon..."Khushi with her extreme anger yet calmly removes her Dupatta and shows him her double fire dragonet duel card by stamping her success on him.Arnav drives away from her green signal after getting penalized but with acceptance...What a change?He is accepting his defeat so calmly...nah...he will get her...reminding me the cold war of two super powers.

Silent duel masters keep continued their journey with their huffs and sighs yet her each move was under his radar orbs.His darting eyes notices the bangles in her hands.He grips the wheel tightly with annoyance and anger when a smile spreads on her lips while trying em on.He looks to the other side with displeasure but his brown orbs gets a spark of conceited smile finding out the wrong size of these bangles for his Lady.He brags like a teenager,"Oh ,so Nk does not even know the size of your wrist..."...[mean teenager...😆 ]This acts as an oil splatter...and she tries to put on bangles hastily and sighs with great pain...which makes him halt in the middle of the road...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 179

Fire Within...continues from 178

Khushi's deep wound and oozing blood pushes Arnav in the same deep crevasse where he was couple of minutes before.But this time she is in front of him with closing eyes in pain holding her hand...which is not worse than a nightmare for him and making him to just blow everything out of proportion to bring her out of this misery as soon as possible .His way of getting out of this fissure is just to scream at her ,to tell her what is he being going through."Dammit! khuch ho jata tou...[If something happens to you then]..Khushi who was quietly listening all of this ,seems had enough with her silence counter attacks with tearful eyes,"tou kya ho jata..."[So ,what would happen?]...She is yearning with hearing His Heart...and want him to confess it...

They both share an intense look of pain and convulsion dipped in each other's longing.He looks at her and her wound before getting down to come to her side.Grabbing her hand with anger ,"main ne phele bhi kaha hai mujh se aise baat mat kya karo..."[I've told you before ,don't talk to me like that]His forcefully pulling her hand caused her hiss with pain and she snatched her hand away from him with rage no less than him. "Eik sair tou doosra sawa sair..."

He grabs her hand again without losing the grip of his flamed orbs which were dipped in deep concern and love.Khushi throws back same daggers at him while trying releasing her hand...must say both are way too much egoistic and stubborn.Arnav with gritted teeth casting and marching with his right persistently,"Khushi mujhe dekhne do.."[Khushi let me see..]

There is plea in his voice though in anger and right from his heart which Khushi wants to hear...His words melts her instantly and he lets him have it.Her closed eyes with hissy pain melts his anger as usually.Her instant jerk with discomfort just makes his heart to skip a beat or two for a sec.Arnav's soft touch and immersed care just evaporates all of her anguish filled thoughts and softens her each second ...hey ...hey... in the BG changes the aroma in between em.She couldn't take her hazel eyes off of him and this time with her winced pain she tells him"it's hurting a lot..".

He bends down to remove the source of her pain,broken glass which was pierced in her skin.She winced and closed her eyes understanding his attention.He couldn't resist taking his eyes off of her innocent beauty which was making him descending with vehement love .He takes out the broken bangle piece with his teeth ,rubbing his soft lips on her skin in the process to divert her pain.His face is completely submerged into her skin while his lips touching her blood today. She winced with twinge but doesn't open her eyes with fear while breathing heavily.The glances of her going through like that makes Arnav gulped down her agony.The softest tone of "Ho gaya" makes Khushi open her eyes and she delivers her gratitude with her soft orbes .He acknowledges it lovingly while delivering fervent love through his eyes.Khushi steels some glances over him while he was bandaging without losing his constant benevolent stare. He keeps glancing at her lovingly with his molten brown orbs flickering with erupting soft desires deep with in.

On Diwali he informed her"Thoda dard ho ga..." before giving pain...as he indeed gave her immense pain..that night and today he is informing her"ho gya..."[It's done...] after releasing her from the pain...as he is going to release her from all the pains by giving her pain again.

He is touching her wrists full of menhdi...with his lips today and in the farm house he will kiss her again on her wrists full of Mehndi...😊

Today she is realizing how her behavior and pain agonizes him and Arnav is a name of soft fragile interior behind his stone like structure.She has started her eternal journey with her Arnavji from today without further argument.The halt comes in between because of Shyam yet she never backed down and so did he.

She pays him her contrite looks which didn't go unnoticed by him and he doesn't remove his fixed stares till he starts driving.

They both keep stealing glances on their way home.Arnav in his soft timbre ,"tum chalo main aata hoon..."[He tells her to go and he will join her later.]Khushi nods and gets off with ghee leaving him trailing her down as his concerned eyes want to make sure she is safely home.He finds peace within which brings a soft smile on his face...

Gupta's ladies are worried over the revelation of Payal's broken marriage and all yet Akash satisfies them but my grabber is he puts things on Arnav ,as he takes the decision ...hmmm. So you won't be able to stand on your feet if he is not with you.😡Payal hears all which increases his respect in her heart.All this is going to be hidden from Khushi...Love Naniji's glare over Mamiji.Shyam keeps bugging Rani Sahiba for Khushi..I wonder why she didn't get signal from her least working brain over this.Love seeing him irritated after finding out ARSHI is coming together.Naniji and Anjali's having masti over this, was delectable.

Shyam is the first one who detects Khushi's entrance but Payal comes quick.Love seeing her annoyance over Shyam yet not getting alarmed is my grabber.Anjali dissolves the issue as usually but his honey tongue has no effect on Khushi as yesterday Khushi deliberately warned him when he came in her way.Way to go girl!

Arnav encounters with Khushi at the entrance.What an entrance...Both couldn't let go off each other from their sight and share a very captivated ,zealous, benevolent moment .Both tries to avoid after realizing the moment and place.Arnav after gulping his submerged flickering passion ,asks Khushi in his concerned yet deep voice,"Khushi tum Theek ho na..."[Khushi ,are you fine?] Khushi is about to answer when usual interruption ,NK comes in,"what happened to Khushiji?...and what is in this bag?This time Arnav stops him and casts his right for her Lady Love because that's what she was expecting from him before leaving with NK angry. My grabber is this time Arnav is not jealous or angry at NK...ARSHI have crossed those rounds in this duel.Arnav knows NK can't be in between em.They both have expressed how they feel about each other very openly and deliberately .Love Nk when he calls Arnav , Ravan...Khushi's expression were like he is dead...Arnav just gives him an irritated glare.Both Arnav and Khushi wants to talk yet don't know how to start while stealing glances in between .Khushi leaves as she didn't want him feel uneasy any more and he trails her down becoming confused at himself...A man of action has no words...in front of Khushi and who said ASR ko kissi se dar nahi lagta....[ASR isn't afraid of anyone]...ahem ahem...he always gets mum in front of his chatter box butterfly...

Someone is stalking Khushi to find her smile only for HIM...and gets delighted and ecstatic seeing her joy over his gifted bangles...Her cheerful smile with blissful glint is submerging his heart with peace within...She indeed is home, at peace as she got what she wanted...seeing his man in command... Today Khushi got her answer of her accusation,"aap kya jane kissi keh honton peh hansi lane ka sukh..."[What do you know about the peace after bringing a smile on other's face]...She sees her man in a sheer bliss without ego guards and he leaves her after giving a glimpse and insight of his oceanic heart...but Khushi couldn't breath in that deep delved moment and faints after saying his name "Ocean"..."Arnav"...not Arnavji or LG..just... Arnav..the depth of whose love is way deeper to handle for her...

"Every man carries with him through life a mirror, as unique and impossible to get rid of as his shadow."

This is the third attack on Arnav's nerves today..."Khushi kya mujhe sun sakti ho"...[Khushi can you hear me?] yes of course Mr Raizada...she always can hear you...He is losing his breath while Khushi wakes up with "Josh"...I mean "hosh.."She indeed is coming in her senses ,hosh to see her man from all direction ...but FOCUS is him as her FOCUS is her...Arnav's worries and convulsive state is not gone unnoticed by Khushi or others,"kahin jane ki koi zaroorat nahin hai..."yet Khushi makes him relax by telling him "hum bilkul theek hain"[I am perfectly fine.]...He doesn't believe her and remains with her as he wanted to talk to her,hold her ,relieved her from all the pain if he could yet Khushi's constant nag about bangles brings annoyance...yet Fire within wants to get cold by holding her in his arms...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 180

Eik tha Raja ..Eik thi Rani...

The King and the Queen...

Rituals are being observed under the spell of DeviMaiya to bring this King and the Queen under the throne of holy matrimony.If the queen has his name in her palm,then the king himself has put haldi on her to declare his complete right on her,"You are mine".Now the time has come to gift her with bangles[Kangans]...Clothing [saree from Nani and his choice] and all from the groom side...

Arnav is pacing back and forth to see his Queen ,the chosen one, the one and the only his Khushi.He wants to see the wrists of her Goddess.His Di is concerned seeing his restlessness but she is right about one thing,he is sick like Khushi...Sardi,khansi na Malaria ,He got Loveria Di...The moment Queen descends,Mr egoistic King wears the fake throne of his phone but doesn't forget to give his longing looks to his Khushi to see her wrist full of bangles.After all she is HIS Khushi,how can she let him have this victory,knowing his intentions...hides her wrists under her Dupatta tightly against her waist so that no sound escapes.

She is determined to make Howard brain work a little and go through with the same thirst which she was feeling couple of hours ago for listening those words impatiently and he didn't deliver it.Regardless her silence couldn't break his quietude in that matter.This is Sanka Devi's payback time.But I must say this was such a sweet scene.His patience is running out like a teenager and she is hovering all the innocence of this world too cute.Love this hide and seek...Hats off to Barun and Sanaya...👏

The poor soul is in antsy to have a glimpse of bangles through Dupatta , but she isn't in a mood to give in that easily and makes all his plans "bey sood"[useless.].But my grabber is he couldn't resist closed etes Goddess and she could sense his longing for her behind closed eyes...Mehsoos has indeed reaches to the next level.

The Evil is rooting deeper with his presence during this auspicious moment as Fire is spreading around pious and pure souls yet the divinity of this relation couldn't stop reaching it's eternity despite all the darkness.It's like God is challenging Shyam"Can you stop the essence of this divine love ?"...indeed...No one can snatch away the happiness from you if God is in it.

Anjali starts delivering laddoos at the end of Havan.The moment she reaches to Arnav ,tun tun tun...a plan rings in his head to make her reveal her wrists and he takes the plate from Anjali and stands right in front of Khushi with his hand .Khushi looks at Laddoos and him with her popping eyes. His hands rested over hers while his eyes were amused with her innocent gestures.

Khushi tries to deviate his attempt yet gives in by family intervention and the next moment she freezes in his pure joyful and blissful eyes which she has never seen before .Super power wins his round by handing over her Laddoo and his smirk changes into a sheer joy,a pure innocent happiness which spreads all over his face, a peace which emerges after a storm and everything gets clear with blue streaky sky, an ocean full of life yet calm and soothing just by seeing her wearing the Bangles...Yes His Khushi has worn his bangles.His eyes stay admiring her wrists while his misty breeze doesn't forget touching her visage with pleasure.

Today Khushi is seeing a different angle of her LG...the day when he was not looking like a LG while smiling"Hanste huwe aap bilkul bhi LG nahin Lagte" and today she is acknowledging that her smallest khushi,happiness is the biggest of All for him...He got his life back which he lost a couple of hours before running after it thinking he lost it...

They both share a deep ,meaningful, and emotive moment.He proudly announces her His Queen and she graciously accepts it.My grabber has been his head is moving up with a smile yet with delight and honor...I found this moment a precious one.He accepted her and he is not going to back down either and neither is she.

The longing of two with the desirous craving and pinning languishing is totally unaware of preying eyes as well as of loving ones in their surroundings.Khushi as usually takes her eyes away by understanding the fragility of the moment yet Arnav can't let go off her from his sight.Akash intrudes their "choti si Duniya" which brings Arnav back to reality.The moment Arnav turns around,his ears meet the sound of his Lady love with her innocent question,"Bataye na ,...kya aap hi ne choodiyan kharidi theen humare liye.."[Did you buy the bangles for me?]...Confounded and peeved Arnav simply diverts her that he has no clue what is she talking about and walks away.An irritated and agitated Khushi takes a Devi Maiya's vow ,"yeh baat tou hum inn se manwa keh rahain gey"[I will make him confess this for sure]

Nk who finally has some use of his camera takes some shots of the family where Khushi keeps bugging him up with bangles to find the answer of her question.His mortification reaches to limit as he wants her to get it without saying it.Khushi continues her game when NK seeks sorry for buying small bangles for her.My grabber is when he asks about new bangles ,she deliberately ,without hesitation declares Arnav's name which perks Arnav's ears though but a smile spreads on his face knowing his little lady's naughty moves...He is happy to be home as she is announcing it "he is the owner of these bangles" though in teasing...

During photo shoot,NK tells Khushi leaves her mother and stands at the back which is right next to Arnav and Raizadas.Another hint she is joining the family as she was perfect in this frame.khushi stands near Arnav very comfortably and keeps irritating him with the tinkling sound of her bangles.Arnav's pique mixed with delight was worth watching.He wants her to feel and understand his unsaid words and emotions yet she is persistent to make him confess.

Khushi starts her duel while making sure the opponent is at he target zone.She despises the beauty of the bangles in front of Anjali which enrages him ever.Anjali can't see her brother disappointed for getting no even with Khushiji and for that duel action ,she sends Khushi to Eternal Heaven.

An enraged and agitated King follows his queen."agar choriyan itni hi buri lag rahi hain tou utar kar phank kyuon nahin daiti...ghar tak jane ka intizar kyuon kar rahi ho"[ Why don't u throw the bangles if u don't like...]

The nok jhonk reaches to the point where Khushi's blabbering becomes irritable and she blurts out how do you know about bangles,did you ever wear em? This is the Khushi who was defined by Arnav,She acts before thinking...but my grabber is he didn't move a bit even though she steps back with fear of her words. Arnav looks at her up and down becoming aware of her fear while at the same time, Khushi too looks up and expecting him to step forward in anger. What a change?He didn't even show her any anger or rage as he doesn't want to scare anymore..he wants her to be comfortable and smile around him which he saw her doing around NK...and that gives her courage to remind him his deal as he will do whatever she will ask?How cutely she cats her right on him and reminds him that he can't refuse that.Her Trust on him speaks volume here and his amusement over his paagal Lady reflects at every angle of his action. And demands her answer .Amazingly Arnav accepts the fact that he is the one who brought the bangles for her.His words sing like Hey Hey in her surroundings. She wants to know why? Arnav doesn't want to give answer ,first he is not good at expressing feelings and second he wants her to feel it ,understand it without any explanation .He gives her a deep look while gulping her anxiety and walks away when she again shows her right on him way too much.Here you go and duel starts within two allergic lovers.Arnav enrages,"if you like the bangles then why don't you keep em on." She doesn't sit on it quietly either,"may be you are not seeing it properly but I am wearing it already."Both realize the impact of their emotive words and turn their backs at each other.

Khushi asks again yet very softly and with rasping and shy tone,"Why?" She wants the clear answer of her overwhelmed feeling ,her suspicion.Arnav turns around with all those expectations which Khushi wants to hear and see .His face is sending all the notes of deep affection yet he doesn't utter a word.He slowly walks towards her inhaling her beauty and innocence which elates his thoughts momentarily to make him pause to inebriate but he stops in his tracking feet and says quietly, ""Tumhari har sawal ka jawab dena zaroori nahi hai ""..[It's not important to answer every question of yours]

That's what he is trying to show her with his actions and Khushi has to understand and elucidate this by her own that not Every Question requires a verbal answer because sometimes the answer lies in the action and in the silence which can only be felt...Arnav leaves yet to bumped with evil on his way leaving Khushi lost in his LOVE and her FEELINGS which she can feel through the tinkling touch of bangles...

Nice touch of bumping Shyam with Arnav...as He is going to bump this budding love in the middle but THE mehsoos has reached its destination...both sides which he is very unaware of...

Other side Family bonding is getting its grip through Mamiji's makeupia...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 181

Face Himself...

Realization of hidden fondness ,love , tenderness ,warmth , devotion , endearment ,caring and attachment is the main reflection of this epi which has a deep connection to the future.The war of Dil and Dimagh is merging today at one focal point on both sides.Arnav/ASR and Khushi found their way of heartbeat together at the same moment by motility of their inner desires...to be in each other's vicinity while being far... far away.Telepathy comes later with strong belief yet has been titillated today with its tiny yet tender steps within pure hearts...❤️

Arnav who is pacing with his dark fears while remaining in dark.The only thing is reflecting his convulsive and dreadful state in dim light...The paroxysm of the frenzy moment flashes in front of his eyes when he was running behind the ambulance while calling his life line...KHUSHI!!!

A girl who makes no difference to him made the great Arnav Singh Raizada paralyzed at the moment where the whole universe got frozen for him..."Mujhe laga mein ne tumhain kho diya hai...What if I've lost you?" ...[I thought I lost you..].and that's exactly what Khushi asks him,"agar aisa huwa bhi hota tou apko iss se kya farak padta hai..."[What does it matter to you if it would happened even]

He gulps down this dark truth which is coming to the light now for him...love the way he goes back...from darkness to light on his face...

Arnav closes his eyes with the brimming reality and that takes him with the past with the jolt which his Di tried to make him realize "Dekhna jiss Din who Ladki tumhari zindagi mein who ladki ayeigi na..jiske bina tumhari dadkane ruk jaeingi...jisske bina tum ji nahin paogey.. tumhain aisa lagega jaisey who tumhain na mili tou tumhari sansain hi ruk jaiengi...

Translation:Just wait and watch..one day a girl will come in your life without whom your heartbeat will stop..it will be hard to live without her and you will not be able to breath ... Di's words are making him face this truth...that indeed he couldn't breath in those moments with the fear of losing her...

A perturbed and restless ASR walks towards the window where he faces his true reflection...light towards his golden heart of Arnav which ASR always avoids to peep in...Brain and heart is joining today as brain is detecting the heartbeat..really proof of vitality within him and it's vital reason.It's emoting all the tender ,caring , and loving desires with its integral and intrinsic REASON which is important for the survival of both ASR and Arnav...and both whisper that reason...KHUSHI!!!...with one solid voice...

There are only two spots where ASR really reflects his own actions and looks back...One now and second when he realizes how his hasty actions has made khushi go throw hell..Today he is meeting with his dual nature to merge at one focal point ..KHUSHI and that day he will be facing again dual nature of him for KHUSHI..but today is realization and acceptance to embrace his love and that day is realization and redemption of his actions towards his love.BUT one thing is done so beautifully and that is the merge of ASR and Arnav...They will always be intact together in case of Khushi...He will be Arnav dominating ASR for his Khushi...reverse role in all time...

That solid loud voice of his reason reaches to his other half who holds her throbbing heart tightly with the hand which has "His Name" and the bangles which are binding her with him...meaning he is listening her heartbeat...and today from here, she is starting her journey towards realization...how he was worried and concern about her but why?.."woh ghussa kyuon thay.."[Why was he angry?]...She is trying to put two and two together regardless the signatured feelings confirming this thought but still non registered echoes still reverberating the mix sounds around here to distinguish the facts.

She is unable to decode this fact that great mighty ASR gave him bangles...and that thought evokes a hidden sweet smile on her face...and she touches those bangles with her most inner desires imagining as she is caressing his face...Sweet smile changes into enchanted tinkling one along with the bangles sound as his name is awakening an immense joy in her and spreading in her fragile visage...She is sharing her happiness with the stars and he is sharing his merging elation with em too...

The marriage preparations are at the peak while Anjali remembers the Shagun and bridal outfit to be taken to Gupta's house on time.Again two beautiful are going to face to face for this "yudh" [fight] but this time The King takes out his sword first"mein bhi ussi tarah ja rah hoon..." to vanquish the ravan of his Love Lanka...Honestly I just love him here...so cute...

But he is totally unaware of lurking Basilisk's intentions...who is making his circles narrower to squeeze the souls of innocents.

He is loosening the nuts of car so it can keep running to take Rani Sahiba's life.What a nut case he is?

Arnav comes to Gupta's house with Payal's bridal outfit which brings smiles at house ladies.My grabber is Buaji calls him "Nand Kishore aiey gaye..."[Nanda Kishore has come..]...Indeed He is the chosen one ...who is the protector and the Horus of All...

The eyes of the King is only searching for his queen who is no where to be found.The disappointed heart and thirsty eyes were ready to leave when Krishna finds the location of his Radha.The glimpse of his queen spreads a peaceful smile on his face.The queen is busy with her relishing food and cooks.The moment Khushi comes closer to place the disposable plates.His presence pumps out of her heart.She clutches her heart with closed eyes as she never want to let go of him.He watches her with proud knowing his effect on her.Her eyes locates her desirous man which spreads smile on his face .

This is the first time when both smile at each other with springing love and affection.My grabber is they both are walking in the same direction just like in Durgah and in temple after bandagement.The only difference is this time their gazes are fixed at each other despite the fact they have distance in between em.From now on they will always be keeping an eye on each other no matter what. They will be in the vicinity of each other no matter how much distance they have in between em.In Durgah they were walking parallel, in Temple they were walking parallel and here again but with acceptance of each other.In Durgah...he gave her the key of his heart ...the shagun,In temple he bound her with him by Roca...and today he is stepping ahead accepting her as his other half and they both finished their loving journey with desirous and longing eyes at each other.

They are so lost in each other's eyes . Both couldn't take their eyes off from each other for a single moment. Both of them seem lost in the world of ebulliance. Cow's mooing gets Khushi back from her Arnav Land Where she discovers that she was feeding the cow with "patals"[leaf plates.]... Oh god what I just did.

She is miffed at her carelessness. She accuses Arnav,"Sab apki ghalati hai.."[It's all your fault..]Arnav steps down to her,"Excuse me. You fed the leafs to the cow, then how it is my fault?"...Impulsive Khushi without thinking,"par dhiyan tou..."[But my focus was...]That makes Khushi out of words with quivering lips. Khushi diverts herself thinking about the half chewed plates and guests but a softly persistent Arnav comes towards her and inquires her again ,"Khushi tum ne bataeya nahin meri kya Ghalati hai"[You didn't tell me what is my fault?]..Khushi begins to get upset and bewildered. seeing the gathering agitation, Arnav calms her down seeing her disquiet.He is there as always to take her out of her distress even if he has to buy the "patals " for the whole city.He is true King to his queen...My grabber is Arnav comes down from the corridor steps and stands at her level to help her as from now on he will always be there whether in hate or love...but Khushi will remain his first priority as always.

He said RELAX twice...today...instead of Tum Theek Ho...and that is the indication towards that realization...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 182

Killing with Kindness

"Thank You Sham[Shaym] ko bol daina" is the most significant dialogue of this epi which is hanging us on two sided sharp sword..."Do dhari Talwar..." .One side he is showing her eagerness to meet her in the evening as he is inviting her in his life but other side there is a deep message ..."Say thank you to Shyam because of him we will be together"...and they both will meet the REAL Shyam,his true evil face in the evening...The stage has been set as these both are going to be meeting the Basilisk face to face yet separately not together ...

"Love can reduce to anyone to anything..."comes later but it's been reflecting all over in today's epi.Khushi has been strangled out by the waiters and now ready to face the world alone as usual but her Man doesn't allow that.Khushi with her "O" face watches her Arnavji...the mighty ASR serving the guests like a waiter...cute but hard to digest as he could call the waiters too or may be he just want to be his Lady love.Khushi snuggles within smiles with gratitude and uncontrollable desires for Arnav while getting mesmerized by his simple yet cute act which made her think him as sick and out of his proportion."Lagta hai aaj inki tabiyat theek nahi hai.."[I think he isn't feeling well..]

My grabber of Dhak Dhak was his pushing her locks back by casting his ultimate right with pleasure.This mesmerized pleasure of him sends shivers in her spine which makes her jerk to look at his passionate gaze and that makes her abashed but thing is both realize the intensity in between em.As always Khushi turns around after a small respite moment but Arnav gives her his signature turned look but this gaze is full of libido moment which shows his extreme urge to keep her around.

The relatives took him as a "tagra Intizam" but I must say their eyes can't lie as he is "Tagra Mal.."[looking really royal ]...Sanaya's fears sends all kinds of signals to her head and that was not gone unnoticed by him either when one of em called him"waiter for water"...but she takes a hike on a declivity path by seeing his decent and placid avatar.

Arnav is at the Khushi's command but by his rules.During cleaning Khushi asks him to put one of saucer correctly and he plays with his the most delicious smirks ever to make her out of words again, just having "O" face.A shy smile spreads on Khushi's face after seeing her man at ease with some illness."Lagta hai aaj inki Tabiat theek nahin hai..."[It seems he is nor feeling well today]...That indicates her acquaintance with her Shaitan vs Rajkumar whom she fell for.

He was so enjoying this delved Khushi in La La Land of LG,wordless and dazed.He couldn't resist asking her with smirkalicious face "Khushi sab under control hai na..."[Khushi is everything under control..}Yeah right ...how considerate lover ...he is?

He leaves while sending her two way trip of LG land,"Khushi Thank you Sham ko Bol Daina..."[Khushi you can say Thank You in the evening..]He seductively reminded her that she didn't say thanx and he wants to see her again...

Khushi brings her relatives in RM where Mamiji gets her equal share of Lukhnow's chaat but Naniji becomes thrilled with her town mates...didn't like ogling of Basilisk...over Khushi that's what creeps me out.

Khushi's eyes were looking only for one and only one but gets embarrassed by Naniji's meaningful yet soft looks.Anjali was right"dono taraf hai aag baraber lagi huwi..."

Naniji notices her agitation over looking at stairs and enjoys startling her "who is she looking for?..."Love Naniji...The moment Khushi gets up for leaving ,her Rajkumar descends down and locates his object of desire.His feet stops in his tracks and so do hers.Both gazes at each other with intensity and that was not gone unnoticed by Naniji.She asks Khushi to select a saree .

Kabab mein hadi...NK..Natkhut Kishore brings again out Arnav to the point where he has to settle a score.He makes a fake call to Aman just to help Khushi ...nop let me correct myself...to settle his score with NK in this selection.Arnav notices his lady's agitation over ignoring her but then the very next moment he amazed her by casting his choice to make her choose what he likes ,BUT with her consent.Her blood runs faster in her veins over his extra yummilicious selection and attention for her.Loved how he turns his neck to show his face with enticing smirk deliberately pointing at the selection she made first and helping her disregarding NK's choice.NK is cool with Khushi's coolness..he is a simple guy with no complications...Love teasing from Khushi's side which made him agitated for while yet chooses the pink ,her man's choice which brings a proud yet soft smile on his lips...She got her selection Her Arnavji...

Nani proves herself again Nani of Arnav and tells him "agar phone peh apki pasand tai ho gaye ho tou phone rakh dijiye ..." Khushi looks at Nani with big baffled eyes while Arnav looks every where but Nani with embarrassment.Khushi leaves with her content smile which gives him peace and he trails her down as always...

She accepted his saree meaning accepted him and he accepted that acknowledgement with his brown smiley orbs contented with peace and joy.

Shyam the Basilisk's Rani Hatao's mission is on it's way.He wants to make sure of the success of his leaky plan.

Three parallel scene ,one side sister shaky car meaning shaky future...and the other side brother is focused on shaky heart...though Akash and Payal's name is in between em.Future prediction to save the shaky ride of his sister's life ,he will bring Payal and Akash in between his shaky heartbeats...hmmm..Nice one CVs...Thrid scene with sisters' Bidai from GH...and that is exactly happening in that leaky break oil to shaky heart which Payal and Akash is in it yet foggy...standing ovation for this... but besides all the tremors... ...indeed DeviMaiya is bringing Lukhnow ROSE to RM through Payal...nice pointer ...as she is the reason Khushi will take a plunge apparently to marry the great ASR...her Aranvji..an attempt to save this shaky,leaking... vehicle...of this triangular LOVE..

Akash comes there for his sherwani and brings Arnav back to senses from his Khushi's land .He thnx him and Khushi's plan to make it possible "His wedding with Payal.."...Akash begins to talk about love as he is extremely happy and soon he will put everything behind to mingle with his status of Mama's boy. Arggg...

The moment he mentions the signs of love , the feelings of being in love "... Arnav starts listening earnestly...

"Pyar bhi kya ajeeb ehsaas hai na Bhai...keh aap jiss se pyar karte ho agar use dard ho tou aap seh nahin pate..."[Love is a strange feeling as you can't bear the pain of your loved one]

"Aur agar uski ankhon main ansoo hon tou aap bardhat nahin kar pate..."You can't bear the tears in her eyes]

"Apke saath na ho tou ..unka khiyal apke saath rehta hai...." Her thoughts remain with you even she is not with you]

"Agar woh kuch chahain tou aapka dil kehta hai keh unki har khahish puri kar dain..."[you wanna fulfill her each wish]

"Aur yeh feelings chain se rehne bhi nahin daitin and aur unse baat karne ko Dil karta hai..." [These feeling don't leave you in peace and you just wanna talk to her]

Lovd the BG score in between their convo...especially when Arnav is thinking ,it is ASR score meaning both have reached to its destination...Khushi...Akash inquires surprisingly, "But why are you asking me Bhai...Mr Harvard brain diverts his little confused soul..."Aren't you getting late?... and Akash drifts away leaving behind a thinker ASR ...YES ASR got the reason of his "Kyuon Fadak Padta hai ..." and now he wants to deliver it...

Arnav indeed is getting late to reach his love on time...nice touch!!!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 183-PART 184

Only 4 You!!

"Itni aasani se sanka devi aapka peecha nahin chode gi "[Sanka devi is not going to spare you that easily].A pointer which covers the future of IPK.Khushi's Bidai never happens from Guptas properly until the very end and this covers the whole IPK.Buaji's dialogue..."aaj eik gudiya jae rahi hai aur..."[Today one doll is going...] is a pointer too.

In Gupta's house ,Sisters emotional scene for parting away as a Bidai...was really natural and touchy which brought smiles with tears in parents and Buaji's eyes.

While In RM, NK seems to be picking up a lot on Shyam's Slithery moves ...Poor story structure as the camera supposed to have all and could be used later as key witness to wake up sleeping souls...especially for Arnav to provide him enough to believe in ...

Gupta's arrival to RM house where a greeting family welcomes them with open arms.Arnav reaches at the nick time for his lady love.Both share an intense gaze or I should say he is not willing to let her have herself save from his daggers.The love ,affection ,hankering, fondness, longing but above all soft passion with endearment is so so visible in these eyes.His internal peace and joy is dressing his visage and same with Khushi as a woman's beauty enhances and glows around her man.His proud blandishment is alluring her beauty and that makes her face glow with crimson blush which makes him to adore her more than ever.He turns her desires on by his soft stare and settling smile and she turns him on with her innocent yet amorous eyes.My grabber is Khushi's stance gets broken by Mamaji's blessing words"Sada Sukhi Raho.."Khushi received the blessings indeed...welcome to your home Mrs Raizada...

Among all Naniji is happy at her new Bahu and that brings tears in Khushi's eyes when Naniji reminds her that Payal is now in Raizada's mention for Hamesha and that palpation makes her restless.. Arnav offers his kerchief after noticing Khushi's tears as he can't see his biggest deal out of proportion and tries to assuage her disquietude mood by making her confuse and speechless as this is his new way of enchanting this beauty to make her wordless."Bolna kya seekh liya ..humain hi chup kara daite hain..."[He makes me speechless since he learned how to speak..] comes on their own Shagun later but this is their new style shagun for making his bride quiet right here to welcome his Lady Love with his intense gazing...Khushi's lips move yet without words and that quivers the strings of his heart,"Khushi...tum se baat karni hai..."[Khushi ..I want to talk to you]How adoringly he is alluring his voice around her ?...Khushi asks him with astonishment, "Kaisi Baat..."[What kind of talking?...] Arnav in an enraptured way,in a "Laad mein" like the boys do with their mothers..."bas karni hai..."[just wanna talk...].He Starts moving towards her while Khushi steps backward as usually.

Their enchanted and enamored lovely moments are sending fallacious neurotic impulses in the Basilisk's slithery brain whose growing rage & restlessness increasing the frequency of his twitchy meter as he is watching hiding himself behind curtains...He interrupts their private moment politely and sends Arnav away by using Akash as a bait .

Arnav seems glued to Khushi and so does she.None of them are ready to let go of each other at this moment and that makes Shyam to intervene a second time with his twitches but the message has been delivered and received ,"I want to talk to you...Bas...and I want to hear you Bas"...These two are reminding me Bobby's song "Mujhe Khuch Kehna hai...Mujhe Bhi Kuch Kehna hai" as Arnav and Khushi both to me are Lukhnow Nawabs and their train is near to be missed...

Shyam tries to talk to Khushi but she leaves him in an anguish and determined more than ever as he will make her to listen to him.His overacting to practice his dreams to be "bechara" miserable at Rani Sahiba'a death and Khushi's embracing him automatically with love is way too much to digest...Every time he rehearses for upcoming non occurring events yet this time he went so far...I found it bizarre...His relishing while Nani was getting worried at Anjali's delay made him look sick Psycho...creep...and Slithery Stink...😡

Love to see parallel scene of both Love birds going through with the same contemplation yet different ways of coping with it.One side Arnav was becoming embarrassed while unbuttoning Sherwani in a grappling manner "Tense...Why should I be Tense?...as his Dil and Dimgh is occupied with Lady Love's blushing face touching her locks... seems to me The Great ASR has been sent on vacation "Mujhe Jaldi kyuon hogi...Jaldi tou tumhain hogi ...tum ne Khushi ko jo milna hai..."...Yeap got it Sir you have an urgency in this deal as the state of this khoya khoya chand is very much noticed by Akash.Other side Khushi is way too noisy and chatty in her convulsive and baffled state.Unlike Arnav she releases the news "Humain Arnavji se bhi milna hai...unhon ne hum se khuch baat karni hai..." and that alerts Payal Sayani...

The next scene, Khushi comes near to mirror first suddenly and then Arnav...Both turn towards each other shyly..Khushi impulsively yet timidly asks ,"Arnavji aap hum se ....Arnav impulsively yet determinedly completes their wish,"Baat karna chahta hoon...".. They both start their famous forward-backward walk till she gets cornered by him ...They both get interrupted by guests twice..., Arnav's eyes don't leave Khushi's visage which just increases her heartbeat.She breaths heavily which brings his famous side smile to see his effect on her...while being few inches away from Khushi ,his eyes fell on something with amusement and he extends his hand.Khushi closes her eyes in while anticipating in this burning moment...Without uttering a word while keeping his piercing gazes at Khushi, He touches the mirror and presses something against it .On the other hand breathless ,and illuminated Khushi just keeps going on saying his name...Arnavji,..and an eloquent Arnav just utters "hmmm"..with million bucks smirk on his face...before Khushi can go on again with his lovely name as this is her fav name of all.

Arnavji ..the mobile rings ..but Arnav ignores it while Khushi reminds him of.Arnav with a soft smile disconnects the phone but the interruption comes in the form of waiter. He tells Arnav that Nani is calling him.Arnav walks away, stops and gives his registered turned yummilicious look. A bewildered Khushi probes the reason ,"kya.."Arnav with his tilted face smilingly points out at the Bindi on the mirror which he had stuck there..Khushi turns towards his pointer and gets baffled and ecstatic to see it..She turns to look at Arnav who has paused by the curtains and is looking proudly and expectantly .Second time waiter comes and requests Arnav's presence downstairs . My grabber is Arnav concedes and makes a movement towards Khushi but then reluctantly walks towards his family.While a joyous Khushi accepts the gift from Arnav with honor and puts Bindi on her forehead the. Khushi has given him the power and right over her in this small gesture. She handed over him , her happiness and her smiles her future,..

Another ritual is over...according to some the symbolically marriage happened and right in front of Shyam to make him aware of God's powers...as he can't do anything now...as Arnav said later"Khushi meri Patni hai aur ab tum khuch nahin kar sakte..."This scene is connecting the Buaji's and Khushi's words now ...She will be married but her bidai is not properly done...My One Pickle jar is still on the table...Arnav leaves Happy Khushi under a Dark Shadow which he is very much unaware of and is Khushi...

ON Diwali night Arnav and Khushi both were unaware of their actions and they floating by their desires but today they were totally aware of their actions.Biggest grabber ,today he turns off the phone and ignores everything including waiter's call for Nani...as Khushi is his priority.They both accepted each others' magical pull consciously.Arnav's yeaning for his Khushi was way too strong here.But one thing his reluctant steps towards Khushi took over by family urgency...and that is clicking towards his future step.

Guptas emotional scene ,a father's blessings but interrupted by Social attyachar...money speaks...Mamiji we know that...

The impatient Shyam the Basilisk is busy in getting ready for"Karyakaram" of Rani Sahiba and and his own Good Luck...Love it he is buying things which will bring him closer to disownment of his throne... "Haiwan Preshan" isn't he what NK mentioned...👏

Khushi's monolgue to herself,"Kya aap wahi kehna chahte hain jo hum sunna ..."Incomplete words of a yearning desire which is not written yet but planned yes...Love this interpretation of writing on the mirror...Written destiny but time is off... and thoughts...are scattering all the baby boomed desires in all directions without any direction...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Happy friendship day Arshians🤗

Dillagi ne di havaa thodaa saa dhu aan uthaa aur aag jal ga i Teri-meri dosti pyaar me badal ga i Teri-meri dosti Teri-meri dosti pyaar me badal ga i

Dillagi ne di havaa
Thodaa saa dhu aan uthaa aur aag jal ga i
Teri-meri dosti pyaar me badal ga i Teri-meri dosti Teri-meri dosti pyaar me badal ga i Dillagi ne di havaa thodaa saa dhu aan uthaa aur aag jal ga i

Pahale-pahale kam mile Phir to khub ham mile Ek mulaaqaat me usaki baat-baat me

Jaane tune kyaa kahaa Jaane maine kyaa sunaa Jaane tune kyaa kahaa Jaane maine kyaa sunaa Tune kiyaa mazaaq meri jaan nikal ga i

Teri-meri dosti pyaar me badal ga i Teri-meri dosti Teri-meri dosti pyaar me badal ga i Dillagi ne di havaa Thodaa saa dhu aan uthaa aur aag jal ga i

Do dilo ke mel me is nazar ke khel me
Aise dil dhadak gayaa shor dur tak gayaa Aise dil dhadak gayaa shor dur tak gayaa Kyaa ye khun maaf hai Ye ko i insaaf hai Aankho kaa thaa qasur chhuri dil pe chal ga i

Teri-meri dosti
Pyaar me badal ga i Teri-meri dosti Teri-meri dosti pyaar me badal ga i Dillagi ne di havaa Thodaa saa dhu aan uthaa aur aag jal ga i

Teri bhi khataa nahi meri bhi khataa nahi Teri bhi khataa nahi meri bhi khataa nahi Dono pe shabaab hai umr ye kharaab hai Shauq shaayari kaa hai sher ye kisi kaa hai Dekhaa jo husn-e-yaar tabiyat machal ga i

Teri-meri dosti
Pyaar me badal ga i Teri-meri dosti Pyaar me badal ga i Dillagi ne di havaa Thodaa saa dhu aan uthaa aur aag jal ga i

O teri-meri dosti Pyaar me badal ga i Teri-meri dosti Pyaar me badal ga i o pyaar me badal ga i Pyaar me badal ga i

Happy friendship day Sarunian🤗

Happy Friendship day to All...😊

Nice post