\\ #IPKKND Rewind //*Kahani Teri Meri*Episodes 170-300/Holi Gifs-pg 75 - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

EPISODE 236

Khate Meethey Rishtey, Umeed se...

[Hope and dreams in Relationships...]

Today's epi is reminding me IPK early promo where Arnav says,"humare Kapde humain banatain hai"[ our image and dignity makes us...very egoistic] because appearance is everything for him and today That delusional cloak is coming off slowly.His observations are stretching by seeing how everyone at home and around it's surroundings are keeping his Royal respect as a Damad intact. Their every action revolves around this whether Arnav babua will like it or not.. They are willing to undergo some hardships if Arnav gets his happiness, He is an apple of All eyes.These relationships are the true strength of any human being in which Khushi looks rich and Arnav is way poor.Khushi drives her strength from her family while Arnav is weak in this case and that's why Khushi's " Hum tho khilathe hain , par yeh khaathe nahi " [I gave him to eat but he doesn't] is significant... Khushi is caring and compassionate towards him but his suspicious nature prevents him from accepting it , leading to his weakness !!

He has been welcomed with open arms in this town. There are unbelievable things in which you believe but sometimes your beliefs seems shorter in length in front of the Love and care of others and in front of the circumstances you are in , whether you are rich or poor. Today we encounter such scenes which urged me to think in this direction while some took me to compare Shyam and ASR.

A contrast of the guest on the other side, Babli is surrounded by cool gadgets away from love and concern from HEART.

The first cloak off of Royal mind begins with the Public Bath of Arnav ..Arnav runs out of water and standing in the doorway covered in foam ,can't open his eyes in desperate need of fresh water to clean himself .Khushi rejects Garima's idea of using kitchen water and leads him by holding his hand to the water. The moment his eyes gets clear and discovers his territory totally gets dismayed to know his current position .He shows his indignation to Khushi but the gathered crowd do not give a special thought to it but in return they invite him on breakfast. ... Arnav would have torn Khushi to million pieces but he is surrounded by those people for whom lack of basic necessities are facts of life and they did not find it awkward to see Arnav taking bath publicly and dealt with it sensibly and this helped the perception of Arnav because though he felt affronted but he understood this is a way of life and that brings his rage on halt and he just shows his annoyance to Khushi by saying "Don't talk to me" ...instead of 'How Dare You Khushi Kumari Gupta ? "...

Yes,Khushi wanted to show him how tough it is for people below the poverty line to survive; how they have to depend on"Ration" food; how they have to wait for the "Municipal Water Supply" or how they survived without AC or even Fan... One day, if they run out of time, they are delayed in everything. Then there was the Dargah scene when Khushi told him - "aap ko toh Bhagwan ka ehsaan manna chahiye ke aap ke paas sab kuch hain".Indeed that is so true and today we saw even if these people are not of high class still they have "Manners" . This scene was for ASR to understand how people work hard for their basic life and it's amenities.

Khushi's "Bijlii aagayi"meaning Hope that darkness will be removed for forever...Arnav is in the Gupta House ,meaning that this is where his final part of the MU will get cleared. This is where the story of Khushi and Shyam started and this is where Arnav will see its reality.

But this fits on Khushi here,"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear"... because in her life there is nothing but HOPE, that she will be able to find the reason for this sudden marriage, ,the reason of sudden change of his behavior so drastically from one moment to other.A hope that she will be able to push Arnav to the edge to spill the truth.A hope that she will be able to change the opinion of this person who has become so important to her unconsciously and hope that she will be able to remove that hate .."nafrat" which she can't bear in his eyes for her. Hope is her only lifeline because the other side is Fear and that she cannot afford to think, because that represents her worst nightmare, the end of her marriage, marriage which was and is the most important thing for Khushi Kumari Gupta. The end of which will effect her life as well as her family , A stigma... Her parents will die with that.

Eyes covered with foamy soap and can't see now but he is conscious and is leading towards purity[Water..meaning Khushi]] by Khushi and same later during kidnapping covered with black strip , Khushi will be unable to help him but her presence will guide him and black strip will be removed for permanently meaning all the misunderstandings will be washed away.

[INFO:"Rapidly-modernising India is drowning in its own excreta," notes the New Delhi-based Sunita Narain, Director General of the Centre for Science and Environment in a Comment piece published on June 14,2012 in Nature... "over 2 billion people in China and India have gained access to improved water sources from 1990 to 2010, and the proportion of the global population still using unimproved sources is estimated at only 11 per cent." ... India still accounts for one-third of the world's 1.42 billion poor people. Today access to improved water source have increased but the timely water supply is still valid and this is how low-middle class people really survive their daily necessities even in rural areas...]

Here comes the dining table scene which completely depicts the the "Big Heart" that the Guptas have.Arnav's happiness is their biggest asset for which they can go any length without a frown on their faces.

When ASR and Khushi's vehicles have an accident and Khushi told him - "har cheez paison mein nahin toli jaati". Aur ek baat, hum aapke nuksaan ke saare paise chukka denge, lekin jo nuksaan aap ne humara kiya naa, uski bhar pai aap zindagi nehin kar paoge".[Not everything can be bought from money, I will pay your damage but the damage you've done to me and my family has no price] Then she said again - "Khuddari se jeetein hain humlog". ASR answered-"Khuddari ki baatein bahut sasti hoti hain, tum bhi yehin ho, aur main bhi. We'll see". Today he is seeing and feeling all of that "Khudaari " and Khushi's words of nuksaan will come to picture too during Preeto's wedding.

Garima and Buaji spend all the money they had on food without hesitation to just make him home. This is called "Khuddari and heart"that Khushi always talk about. ..As my grabber is Arnav's guilt to know that they paid the bill.Khushi's words are coming around.

Garimaji and Buaji did all that even without knowing that Arnav had ordered the food for the entire family . The moment when he tells them that the food is for everyone , The surprised look on their faces spreads a happiness across their faces ..Their happiness brings a PURE smile despite the strange taste of fusili,macaroni etc ...because for Gupta's it is not the action but the thought behind the action that counts and content across his face knowing they liked it

This reminded me of Nani's words "Chotte ko akele Khane ki aadat hai" ....[he is used to eat alone]... Arnav Singh Raizada who has gotten used to his own company is craving for company, for the approval of Guptas. How amazing is that? his small smile of happiness with Buaji's approval is showing that oomewhere inside him ,there is a boy who is craving for unconditional love and he will get it right here in Guptas.

:This scene took me to Shyaam's Chaat scene. He made all of the Khushi's fav to remain in good book for her without caring Payal or Buaji's choices .. "Hum aap ki pasand jaan te hain Khuhiji".. But There is no fake acts in Arnav..he knows that Guptas have never tasted that kind of food yet that does not stop him from ordering for them ... even now he is thinking from his POV just like AC and he has not entered the world of Gupta's yet , but he is including Gupta's into his world and not just Khushi only. He took into consideration their likes too while ordering the food. Healthy soup for Babuji, Spicy pasta for Khushi, macaroni with mild sauce for Buaji and Fusili for Garimaji. Yeah these foods were new to them but that is what ASR all about. He never tries to please anyone or expects if anyone wants to accept him.For that they have to first understand him like the way he never forced Khushi to change for him at any step. Arnav's heart is "Pure". Which, Khushi and the Guptas' will figure out at the end of this track.

Loved the reaction of Khushi, [sanaya did a good job here] .. She goes in different phases of reactions while seeing the bill but she couldn't pick up the fight with him as it was her fault which brought her family at this point but her rage changes into a soft amusing smile and happiness seeing his Laad Governor into a thoughtful damad here and Khushi is touched, when he hands over the pasta to her.He ordered especially keeping her taste in mind. she loves teekha [spice] she holds on to it as if her life depends on it - but her happiness does not last long as in the next second as he accused her of a Thief.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Ajeeb hai yeh...when Arnav gave her the food tiffin on Kanyadaan , she ddn't eat that day and just looking at the food because Arnav gave it to her , considering her"unhon ne di hai..." ... Arnav has given his heart to Khushi but she does not know that but when she will know ...it will be the most precious thing that she will have and she will take care of his heart and him above everything and over everything.,,

Today he was very close to his limit but he had not crossed it yet. When the shock came with his car he could not control it any longer and he blamed her for the bath. A person who has been quiet holding the ocean of pain inside him just called her a "Chor" [Thief]. Arnav's perspective is that Khushi is a thief who has stolen his sister's husband, and her happiness and she has stolen his dreams. Dreams that he had started weaving because of her, dreams that made him believe in beautiful life, dreams that made him dream of living his whole life full of dreams once again. According to him,she is stealing his dignity, his class, everything that makes him a man he is today.

How wrong he is because like Khushi said "Aaapka anuman mausam vibhaag ki bhavishyavani ki tarah galat hain",[ all his interpretations, all his assumptions,all his views are incorrect.] ...The base of his assumptions is all wrong because he is unaware that its not Khushi but he himself is a thief who stole her dreams, his and her family's dreams just because he did not believe her enough and that he will find out after knowing the TRUTH...Loved this "Its okay for people to see me taking bath - but its not okay for us to fight...

Today he called her a thief and soon one name calling will lead to spilling the reason... Khushi tries to make him quiet,[ Role switch]... while the image-conscious Arnav has no intention of doing so in his anger.This reflects the middle class upbringing of Khushi ,status of family ,relationships which will be guarded and protected from the eyes of the prying world...The marriage or any relationship will be presented as perfect at all times to the outside world !!

He got stripped twice and then suspicious File at the end that shows , something is going to happen with Arnavji...

Symbolism and connection:Before Khushi changed his tire to make sure his car keep running, meaning his life stays stable.Now Khushi says, "Apke baithne ki kursi..." and all 4 wheels are gone...at the top Shyam has the key...meaning Arnav's life is going to be out of turf now.

Shyam has made the key ...Yeah..!!!

Mamaji's presence was useless...Double Yeah...!!!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

sorry di reached to my dorm life again 😭

But I am happy last year of this 😊

I love Khushi teasing him, sneezing over him making his life hell 😆

but he is no less

he made her pay for it too😳

All the best Sanaya, last punches are always hard to handle but you will be pro after this😊
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Again wonderful posts Faiqa! 🤗😳
The Swami drama always has me in splits! 🤣🤣 Of course it looked too much somewhere but I still enjoy watching it. 😆 "Who the hell is Swami?" 🤣🤣

And that Saath Nibhana Saathiya reference was too amusing. 😆😆

Though one of my favorites is where Khushi helps Arnav in getting ready for office while telling him her schedule for the day and when he's like "I don't want to know about your meeting with any governor", Khushi replies with a grin "Hamari Governor ke saath meeting kaise ho sakti hai? Hamare Governor toh aap ho!" 😆😆

Khushi compelling Arnav to come with her to her Mayka is just her own way of taking revenge, to annoy the crap outta him! 😆

Two things-

1. I loved the scene where Arnav is unloading the luggage from his car after they reach GH & he discovers that she brought along the little plant so that he doesn't miss his beloved plants. ❤️ I especially loved the way Arnav looked at her after she said it. 😳 He just can't get anyone better than her isn't it?! ❤️

2. Somewhere these episodes went OTT, but I'm not complaining. 😛 The noteworthy thing is that how the writers switch from one genre to another genre so smoothly yet so brilliantly. ⭐️⭐️ These episodes are amusing, hilarious, light-hearted, but soon Khushi's silly antics will lead her to the truth of the so called contract marriage... Unexpectedly she is going to learn the reason behind Arnav's hatred towards her. 🥺
monicavr thumbnail
Hi, I have read your posts, you are amazing writer. i agree with you 99%. I rewhatched some episodes to see your POV and I found a new things wcich I didn t notice first time..BRAVO👏, want to know if you post from episode 237??i just wait for it.i ve read manny posts about the serial on Forum, most like your post and some posts from geet.a who writes 7 years ago verry beatiful from Anarv ji POV..wait for your posts dear😊
I love your thoughts over that even family let him eat alone, how sad was it?
He never expected anyone to wait for him but Khushi will change that
It is just a start but she will change even family over this

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

All the best Sanaya, last punches are always hard to handle but you will be pro after this😊

All the best Sanaya, one more year and you will Dr. Sanaya👏👏👏

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Again wonderful posts Faiqa! 🤗😳

The Swami drama always has me in splits! 🤣🤣 Of course it looked too much somewhere but I still enjoy watching it. 😆 "Who the hell is Swami?" 🤣🤣

And that Saath Nibhana Saathiya reference was too amusing. 😆😆

Though one of my favorites is where Khushi helps Arnav in getting ready for office while telling him her schedule for the day and when he's like "I don't want to know about your meeting with any governor", Khushi replies with a grin "Hamari Governor ke saath meeting kaise ho sakti hai? Hamare Governor toh aap ho!" 😆😆

Khushi compelling Arnav to come with her to her Mayka is just her own way of taking revenge, to annoy the crap outta him! 😆

Two things-

1. I loved the scene where Arnav is unloading the luggage from his car after they reach GH & he discovers that she brought along the little plant so that he doesn't miss his beloved plants. ❤️ I especially loved the way Arnav looked at her after she said it. 😳 He just can't get anyone better than her isn't it?! ❤️

2. Somewhere these episodes went OTT, but I'm not complaining. 😛 The noteworthy thing is that how the writers switch from one genre to another genre so smoothly yet so brilliantly. ⭐️⭐️ These episodes are amusing, hilarious, light-hearted, but soon Khushi's silly antics will lead her to the truth of the so called contract marriage... Unexpectedly she is going to learn the reason behind Arnav's hatred towards her. 🥺

Beautiful Whiterose👏

Totally agreed, there was not that touch of IPK in these epis but these two were still stood out among all
The story was going haywire, let to right, experimental kinda stuff but I must say, I hated that suicide one, I was so scared can't tell

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx di 🤗

I was watching the one where He goes after knowing she will do blunder.How neatly their relationship had grown and how much their love has evolved regardless of their hate.
Te comfort level is beyond imagination😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 237-Part 238

Unconditional Love ~~~

Metamorphosis -I

EPISODE 230

The cycle of phase changes is circling around Arnav but his resistance to remain within his shell is still halting him in his tracks to come out of his shell, but The changes are happening within his armor shell which is thinning each second allowing him to feel and embrace these changes willingly.

Anjali comes to Khushi to advise her on dealing with Arnav. "Chote does not know how to express his love and if you show love , he withdraws himself from it but he must realize the presence of love too and for that you have to draw him out of it" That night different colors of Khushi were spreading around him to bring his TRUE color out, even his Di helped him to see him through his inner mirror by keeping him facing a reality mirror of his Khushi and how much he loves her and today that love is blooming with all sorts of colors.Since that day he feels urge to remove her hurt , her every wrinkle in time and especially if the cause of hurt is him..Today that Titliya and Parmeshwari who brought him here just for a tease but her each tear still acts like a oil splatter as the day one on his heart.Love is reducing him indeed as his unconditional love has no boundaries not even hate can diminish it.

My grabber was that day Anjali used the word"Chote" not Arnav and last night Khushi used the same "Bechare Chote"When he complained that even at home he can't sleep in his bed.This is what is surfacing up , Chote and his past wounds which are hindering his powers to embrace or express his love.The trauma he went through at early age has taken his childhood with it.Those deep wounds have swollen his soul inside deeply.Pure love which is only meant for a mother"Maanwa Thandiyan chawan "[Mothers are like cool breeze of love] whose love has no limit and is the true "marham" for his deep wounds and only mother embraces her child's flaws without any expectations.That love is hidden in Khushi's smile and that's why her tears tear him apart but he is far from acknowledging the PURITY of it yet.His Khushi is the cause of his unintentional smile which spreads along his shattered visage and on which he has no control still couldn't bloom this flower of love completely in him to embrace the spring around him because he is still far from understanding her unconditional love.

Arnav's learning and realizing his hasty judgments as a NORTH head is taking new shape with echoing Khushi's words in return of his accusing her of a thief. He turns and meets with another reality which Khushi showed him once "Khudaari se jeete hain hum" ...as he eavesdrops Buaji and Garimaji's convo.He is understanding how the self respect and ego of these middle class people is everything.They can live without food and all but pride is everything for them and that one thing will make him understand Khushi and her actions which he always misunderstands as her acts and fake. I loved the moment when Arnav casts his right "Akhir iss ghar ka damaad hoon" and brings in the rations...without making them feel bad emotionally but in return a tinge of humor of his .. ."main khata bhi bohat hoon aur aap khilati bhi bohat hain..." [ I eat a lot and you feed a lot too]..brought smiles across everyones face even on Khushi's face.Loved her astonishment when he claimed himself as a SIL of this house.This is the thing which she always felt to the core of her heart and gave her strength.She saw a glimpse of strong hold on her Manglasutre which she did on her wedding night.She will win him!!!

Today Arnav met with the unconditional love of Guptas and that made him relaxed ...,When he understood his happiness is all they want and can do anything for it made him feel home...when he understood that this family does not have any expectation from him, his armored shell begun to open.Today Chotte peeked out though he has not emerged fully, he is still cowering in fear and how can years of darkness can come out to light instantly but slowly it will get used to it. My grabber is He is disapproving Anjali's words , he is expressing love in return of unconditional love... But at the same time he is proving Anjali right that he showers boundless and today he treated Guptas as his own. Today we are seeing Arnav struggling to come out of ASR's shell .

Khushi has been nagging him ,Unhain Amma Bolaiye na" about calling Garima Amma... but she is unaware of understanding the level of his turmoil attached with this word ...maa'...and instantly everything changes. He turns away as always to hide his emotions and vulnerability towards this haunted hurt that darkens"Maa"... and as expected, he lashes out like a stone man ,"Meri koi maa nahi hain...mar chuki hain meri maa"...with raging and blazing eyes...this is a fact he has no "maa" she is dead.

...but my grabber is he was upset over the exposure of their private moment in front of the family whom he just getting acquainted with. Garima understands the depth of his pain and gets furious with Khushi's attitude with Arnav...

Khushi's forcing him calling Garima "Amma because she has only one reason ..her belief , her vishwaas which he just confirmed it that he is SIL of this house and she just wants a confirmation as a child too that his calling her Amma might strengthen her Vishwaas over this relationship which he claims is only for temporary.

He will be the one who will cry in Khushi's arms to let this pain go and relax from this pain as she will embrace him in her protective shell like a mother with unconditional love.

Here comes the most awaited moment for me ,must needed conversation between Arnav and Khushi ...to really vent out their turmoil and builded up assumptions and they did,...each of them was taking out their agony and uneasiness. If Arnav lashed out at Khushi "tumne jo bhi kaha usse mujhe kya feel hoga usska tumhain idea tuk nahin hai",[ you have no idea what I'll feel about what you've said...]

Indeed he did have a right too as Khushi said but as he was so drown in his pain and without realizing his one statement made him halt in his own tracks "main tumhare saath iss ghatiya se ghar main.." .[ Low cheep house] ...he just called her home a low aukat place...without realizing that her life is attached to it...obviously Khushi's pain and her belief washes out in her tears...this is a true unconditional love of two people who can lash out without any halt in their fight but when pain reaches to the CORE of their heart , its heart beat changes the coarse of beat of their turmoil...He realizes instantly ...Khushi is insulted again and makes him realize that she never lashed out or will lash out her anger against his family member but you have done this many times...He calls her softly"Khushi" but her heart is crumbled and refused to stay with him..

HE SAID THE SAME on parents anniversary,"sab kehte hain keh woh samjhte hai par koi kuch nahin samjhta" [everyone says they understand but in fact they don't] so don't say that to me that you do understand and that took us towards his first sorry and today again he will be saying sorry in ASR style.

Garima and Buaji are busy cooking some tasty snacks for Arnav but soon get upset knowing about his absence. They surprised to see him with more bags as Khushi's words did leave a deep mark on him as always to change the coarse of his actions.. "I'm sorry Buaji, sorry aunty... main abhi ke liye sorry nahin bol raha hoon...mujhe phele itta gussa nahin hone chahiye tha...jo Khushi ne kaha who theek tha par"...[I am sorry Buaji and aunty, I am not saying sorry for now... I should not have got angry... khushi was right]...His "I'm not saying sorry for now" seems he is sorry for all the things he has done so far . This is Arnav Singh Raizada if he thinks he is wrong , he rectifies immediately...and that's exactly he is doing here...and without getting off the point he admits ,"woh, main kissi ko maa nahin kah sakta..."[I can't call anyone ..mom]
Pondering connected dots:This is the very same arrogant man ,one night at the very doorstep once claimed "Arnav Singh Raizada Kabhi kissi se Sorry nahi boltha " and now is now apologizing for his actions not once but twice ...!!What a change in mighty ASR, today his probity is connecting with acceptance and Buaji's "lamas bhara haath " [caressing loving hand] is making him embraced with this loving this family whole heartedly. "aap kiss naam se humey pukarto uss se hamara rishta toh nahin badal jata..." [Whatever the name you call me can't change our relationship] ...very IPK thing, acceptance of all without digging or tagging ...

Arnav Singh Raizada finally has entered the world of Gupta's where priceless love resides and nothing else...He will be running towards this vibrant place always for love, care and affection and that's why I mentioned above he was upset bursting out loud in front of everyone as he is accepting this as his own home...

Khushi returns home all weathered but returns,sight of relishing food golgappe Arnav's astonishing look seeing her running and tearing the pack with her teeth so quickly and at the top spitting out the torn part is applaud able .He went out to bring her fav food to spread a smile on the face which drenched in tears because of him. Khushi in her excitement "thoda khatta thoda meetha thoda teekha..."[ a little sour a little sweet a little hot.] ..opened her mouth to gulp one but Buaji's thanking her Arnav Babua who brought all this is making her to thank by dropping it on the floor.

Khushi wants to eat the Golgappe which Arnav bought for her but pride prevents her ...she is angry with him, so she is not going to eat his stuff .."laad gov ke laye huwe golgappe... kabhi nahin khaoongi..." [I will never eat golgappa broght by laad governor..].but if I will not eat he will be blown up like golgappa in anger ...a very nice reasoning knowing her man and of coarse one golgappa will not make any difference...and his eyes never leaves her either for a second while sipping tea as he knows she can't resist "food" ...hey hey snuggles in with it's teekhey style when she gives it a try with her open wide mouth.

His amusement changes into desire in his mouth with his watery lips seeing her munching like that. His eyes never leave this delightful and sensual sight seeing her engrossed with her fav food dipping here and there and taking right in her mouth one after the other leaving a trail of sour water trail for him to follow ...A sweet yet sensuous smile appears in his eyes ..so much desire to hold her and to wipe those drops right from her luscious lips...her smile was blooming in his heart which gets peace seeing her happy and content.

:Their fights always bring out the most sensual and desirous scenes ever...From Sheesh Mahal till Dargha, From red saree ,rain hug to their first SUV ride to look for Anjali, from character dheela to her falling down in his arms in the kitchen after Diwali , from wedding day to dhabba service poolside fight, from Bali's dance to his voice coming back, from heer ranjha to Rajkumar-shaitan till now

we see Arnav rushing out for his wife by getting her some golgappe ..He does not force her or coax her the way Shyam did. He allows everybody to enjoy snacks .He sits back and enjoys the sight of his family snacking on something he bought with delight. Yesterday he made them taste his world , today he gets them their world and enjoys their happiness with smile on his lips ...

He is enjoying seeing her feeding everyone in her own way and have fun when Buaji changes the channel to see or I felt she wanted to restore peace in them.She urged Khushi to make him eat one"golgappa" from her own hands...that freezes the moment in between them at the opposite poles of the table...A shatir brain who is holding his desires [ water in all forms in this track represents desires, lust and all water here too...] all this time is changing into a hope that she might still loves me...feels me the way I do...opens his lips for reaching and touching that desire," ek kha loonga."

That increase Khushi's heartbeat and she walks towards him slowly and his hawking eyes never leaves her tracks which are directing towards him.She, full of confusion as always as she had no idea of the reason why she is being tied to him but this knot is getting tighter each day beyond her control and she can't stop getting closer to him...

She comes closer to him with racing heartbeat which is meeting with his as both are aware of that... He wants to eat from her hand, he wants to be touched by her , caressed by her around his mouth, his savory lips ...a wish of a lover for an unconditional love... she is baffled and stunned by his act... hey hey glides in.He looks at her with his desired need of her which trembles her hand.She spreads her hand having mom's kangan like she is watching seeing her son getting peace and happiness ...Khushi leans forward as she is kissing him, He opens his mouth to give her ravishing moment to get enthralled with it...very intimate indeed when she takes the plunge to get charmed with this spell bounded moment while wiping his lips and mouth with the edge of her hand...and he couldn't stop relishing it either while gulping this teekh, khta, meetha moment which took both of them at the edge... Oh yeah buabji he did enjoy it and so did she as this has completely touched her soul too , her quivering lips are telling the whole story to him which is blooming through his smile...They both completely gave in for this remarkable moment where no one was present ..just them as always away from surroundings...and hey hey is confirming that...

Regardless he is making faces later to deny that he wasn't doing all to just make her smile...he was doing Anveiy Anveiy...Mein te Anveiy Anveiy lut gaya...but he was looking like Neem Ka Pakoda...cute Barun...really Cute! But that shows his feelings are surfacing up for her but his trust is still shaky and he is fine as long as she doesn't see his feelings for her...heart/brain war as Buaji indicated "hathiyaar paas hai par jang se dar rahe ho..."

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago