Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niranjanan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Excellent. I like Anjali is dialoguea and ASR reaction smile on that. Same as Khushi and Pagal convo. They are right. ASR will become crazy because of Khushi. I'm so glad to be their fan. And so so glad to read your analization. Thank you Faiqa.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

These two here are looking so fresh and irresistible I must say...Sorry guys I just love them😳

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Beautiful 👏👏

His di's words will be looping again and he will feel all whenever she will claim to leave him, every time
But he will accept these only at the cliff, where he will be holding lifeless Khushi in is hands

That day, these words will shake him

That day, he will beg for HIS life
Her life

I love Payal in this episode

She is a true sister😳

Thnx Zoya dear <3yes whenever she wants to leave or leaves him , he feels this but he will accept this after Cliff scene VERBALLY

but he will accept it way before

Right here whe she hands in her resignation...oh this is just a beginning, he stares at her Table in the office...

Right when she doesn't talk to him when they accidentally collide and he tries to clean at home

kal tak main uss ki baton se pareshaan tha to aaj uska you chup rehna kyuon mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai
especially the day he bandages her
and her engagement was going on with Shyam
His anxiety and restlessness is at the peak

aaj ke baad us ke barey mai nahin soochon ga

there are many

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

Excellent. I like Anjali is dialoguea and ASR reaction smile on that. Same as Khushi and Pagal convo. They are right. ASR will become crazy because of Khushi. I'm so glad to be their fan. And so so glad to read your analization. Thank you Faiqa.

Thnx N😊

Yes Anjali's dialogue is the one which will come back to him over and over until he will accept it...

ASR will be in Love with this sanka😳

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superbly written.. you always amazed me.. each and every sign u point out is correct
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Welcome to Hell, Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta."

The famous ASR dialogue ... i love Arnav smirk when he is saying this dialogue... seriously when im seeing some scenes i will cry bcz im missing their offscreen nd onscreen chemistry yar... Even though the show ended 6 years back but the magic these two people created never fade away... my family nd my collegues always make fun of me for being madly in love with the Arshi...

when any one ask me to suggest some baby names i always says them to keep ARSHI or ARISH...😆lol soo people stopped asking me for suggestions after listening my suggestions...

Sadalakshmi thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Ek baat usme bhi hai[If there's something about her]
toh ek baat usme bhi hai. [then there's something about him]

Hai dhoob sa voh agar, [If he's like sunlight]
voh chaandni raat si hai. [then she's like a moonlit night]

i love this song alot ... perfectly suited for arshi...
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
i loved this edit its really amazing
Edited by Sadalakshmi - 6 years ago
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
this pic is amazing... they both r looking soo cute nd made for each other...