I second u @ xZoyax !!!!

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb di & awesome edits ASR looked extra hot in episode 14 edits ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Diamond is known as the best stone among all, a diamond which comes in nature as rough as could be yet after the processes it shines through its brilliance...but only an expert knows its value...

An essence of a diamond like Khushi fell in his arms and that night his heart felt the beat.The beat he never felt or even acknowledged before.

wow wat adescription yar amazing perfect words for decribing their bond which pure nd complicated...

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
UR edits are amazing i love each nd every edit

Sadalakshmi thumbnail

Word Count: 0

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: labi

All my replies are in red.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(But Anjali was never that sister..that's altogether a different topic).๐Ÿ˜‰ DON'T GO THERE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER IN THE BEGINNING, LATER A DIFFERENT STORY
Look like we share similar feelings towards Anjali๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

But here he knows what is right and what is wrong or rather who is right and who is wrong. So he would never bend to his Di's unnecessary demands.
LATER HE NEVER DID AND MANY TIMES HE REFUSED HIS DI TOO, REMEMBER ALL KURTAS AND PAJAMAS, LATER HE DID IT FOR ONLY HAPPINESS OF KHUSHI, FOR HER SMILE
Yeah, that was also for Khushi only.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Again, I am not a Khushi defender.I love both of them.I love them together.But flaws are flaws be it Khushi's or Arnav's and a human would never be flawless.

So even my perspective would have so many flaws.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณLook, I am defending myself.๐Ÿ˜†
NO IN MY EYES IT IS NOT DEFENDING, AS WE ARE HAVING JUST A HEALTHY CONVO...THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER AS EVERYONE THINKS AND PRECEIVE IT DIFFERENTLY...HUGGY ๐Ÿค— I LOVED IT

LOTS OF BOLD BLACK

Love you for such beautiful words๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

THAT TELEPATHY SCENE PROVED IT...I DON'T NEED ANYTHING AS I TRIED TO HATE YOU BUT I COULDN'T I DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE KHUSHI AS SHE WAS THE ONLY THING MATTER ...THAT FARQ ENDED THERE...HE LOVES HER AND SHE LOVES HIM, WHATEVER HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AND ON THAT TERRACE BECAME ZERO IN FRONT OF THAT LOVE

What a surreal scene that was! So emotional. It was so beautifully enacted and portrayed By SaRUn.โค๏ธ

ALL BLACK BOLD IS MINE
I LOVE U FOR THIS DOSE OF IPK, AND PPL CALL US PAAGAL๐Ÿ˜† I AM PROUD TO BE ONE

I am also proud to be a pagal...an IPK Pagal, an ArShi pagal and a SaRun pagal.๐Ÿ˜ŽAfter all, our Arnav and Khushi is also pagal.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Remember what Payal told to Khushi "tumse koi pagal hi shaadi karega"๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love you too for this beautiful thread and coping with my thoughts.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
Edited by labi - 6 years ago
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Must say what a discussion you two have up there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank You Labi and Faiqa๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Faiqa, your PhD on IPK is unbelievable
Labi I do agree most of the points up here

My two cents๐Ÿ˜Š

There was no doubt he was in love but as Labi said, TRUST was not there at the time of forced marriage

mujhe uss se pyar honey laga shaddi ke baad

That dialogue only makes sense under this scenario

But I disagree with this dialogue and it seems to me writers forgot what was the beginning

He was in love dammit, what was that in the beginning , but again the new writers and all turned the story in a different direction, you were right Faiqa it was change of Di ki saut as Labi said is di and her selfish story is a different topic

It was all because initial writers took off and new ones sneaked in and characters changed acc to the needs and trp

You are welcome and also thank you for loving my thoughts.๐Ÿค—

I completely agree with whatever you've written. He was in love with her even during that time. If not why he followed her to the terrace? What was that he wanted to talk to her? The mirror bindi scene?Teri Meri dance? The poolside kiss? Running like a maniac thinking she had got an accident? Saansein rukne wali feelings? Tending her wrist? Gifting her bangles? Helping her in serving the food? Arnav was very much in love with Khushi at that time too but the other pillars of a relationship were missing.
So I didn't agree to his confession to Di...When I heard it, I was like what the!! Itna jhoot kyu bolta hai yaar?

P.S. Look like we all share same feelings towards Chote ki Di.๐Ÿ˜† For me, Khushi ki Jiji is far far better sister than his beloved Di.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
labi thumbnail
Episode 3
Oh, my..! What a beautiful translation!!! You and your Baba rocks!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Mind-blowing! The lyrics have so much depth.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The key of that peace was in their hands , all they had to do just join them and the nerve of hearts from hands can pulsate their souls which needed that connection and that is why they had this telepathy connection all along
How much I loved these lines!๐Ÿ‘

Khushi and Babuji's relationship were so pure and sacred, he had always rendered his silent support to her even when the whole world stood against her, even in his paralysed state. Too bad that CV's didn't utilise the character well.๐Ÿ˜”

Are you sure that was Aman? That guy disappeared after Lucknow episodes. I was thinking our Aman is invisible.๐Ÿ˜†

Loved that analysis of Arnav, a trapped soul seeking wings.๐Ÿ‘

Loved your analysis on their parallel walk, yeah it had been shown in the show many times.
The setting of this song is so beautiful...every movement was beautifully organised like you said, his irritation when touched by the jharoo, parallel walk... How much I love that Dupatta scene! What made it more beautiful was he never even flinched a bit when it caressed him instead he was lost in the moment, in her fragrance...and he even looked at her till she disappeared from his sight. It is one of my favourite scenes too.โค๏ธ

Lol..you are right...the run was so cute...our KKG in her full element..๐Ÿ˜†"hum aake maafi mangte hai" !!! Really funny and cute. Sanaya was really natural in that scene, that breathless state after running...everything was bang on!๐Ÿ‘

Dhaaga scene was perfect...wow..I loved you mentioned that dialogue...that scene was so emotional.."hamari marzi nahi thi, magar ab jab baandh liya hai to" that simple words conveyed so many emotions.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Loved all your edits and analysis.๐Ÿ‘

Episode 4

His status dialogue...!

Darti hai...par karti hai...that's the tagline of Khushi Kumari Gupta.๐Ÿ‘

Yeah, his smirk and question"what did he do?" As if he doesn't know.

I loved Gupta family moment.No one can be angry with her for a long time. She danced on Payal's favourite song and then everyone joined her.

Remember Holi scene, she danced as Nanaji and Nani's heart melted right away. She always has a knack to impress people and make everyone happy. Another one being Lavanya. I am not talking how she changed Lavanya to a traditional woman but how she brings forth that brighter side of Lavanya. And the biggest example is our ASR...!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That was really mean of him to release the footage to teach her a lesson. Instead, he got a big lesson for himself.

Episode 5

Entry of SMJ...๐Ÿ˜ˆand Khushi gave him a palat...it's ok..sirf palat hi dia hai na!๐Ÿ˜‰ She was showing her gratitude. Baad mein thappad dengi.๐Ÿ˜†

But as you said, she never remembered her saviour...but only her laad governor who acted like a villain in her life but was actually her hero! And you've to be happy, she had given him so many palats๐Ÿ˜ณ...starting from the day she'd met him when his men were dragging her even though he was never her saviour at that time!

I might be the rare one here, but I must say I never disliked Shyam that much.๐Ÿ˜Ž I never called him names. It's not that I am in love with the character. But somehow Abhas's portrayal made me love it.๐Ÿคช
He was the villian anyone would love to have! His actions always brought Arnav and Khushi together be it the office, be it in Shantivan, be it their marriage...(alright there were so many reasons) but the first reason all this happened, if we see it wholly, was because of Shyam.

The Daiyya Ho tone was also so humming.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Episode 6

The chasing Destiny of his own directed play stands in front of him...
Loved this line! True...!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She took a wrong turn but she came in front of the right person.
That was a beautiful camera shot and your edit is beautiful as usual.๐Ÿ‘

Really loved the 3 hurdles you pointed out. A simple funny scene yet you have analysed it beautifully. That was really a hilarious scene with Buaji's loud mouth and weird behaviour and two girls trying to match up to her. This is one of the first scenes that I've watched in IPK.I've laughed a lot at that time. Look at Khushi and Payal's expressions when they saw Buaji and Bedi ji's eyelock.๐Ÿคฃ

Episode 7

he was quiet and sober until she provoked it
Bang on!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I too feel the same. She always had to say something to provoke him. Be it the Dori scene, dargah, first meet at the office where she said she felt something terribly bad in this place and now she got the answer why it was so..because of his presence and that was the moment he wanted to give her a lesson and he started that backward-forward movement and then dropped her.
It was very mean of him to drop her even if he said he saw the boxes. Lavanya actually questioned him there asking why he had to pull out that stunt.

I loved the secrecy they always maintained in their relationship. But sometimes I felt they should've shared some secrets like Khushi's sacrifice etc. The most surprising fact is that the whole family had described their whole story on their Sangeet (enacted by NK and Mami) not even sparing the almost Diwali kiss. How come they all come to know about it?

I love Nani...she can be stern at times but the same time lovely too. Funny and playful yet stubborn.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Evidently, it was Khushi who brought out all their true and cheerful nature. Just like her name, she brought so much happiness to the calm and quiet Shantivan.๐Ÿค—

Khushi's scene with Bedi ji was cute.๐Ÿ˜†

Loved your analysis on Khushi's question to Shyam."aapke haath mein chatri hoke bhi aap bheeg gaye ??"๐Ÿ‘

As usual beautiful and mindblowing analysis and write-ups and amazing edits.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by labi - 6 years ago
Love your analogy of Diamond and their relationship
Superb๐Ÿ‘

Good observation , he gulped down when she appears around the table, very hard for him to resist, how could he?She was full of innocence and she has no idea what sorts of things she makes him feel

Originally posted by: labi

You are welcome and also thank you for loving my thoughts.๐Ÿค—

I completely agree with whatever you've written. He was in love with her even during that time. If not why he followed her to the terrace? What was that he wanted to talk to her? The mirror bindi scene?Teri Meri dance? The poolside kiss? Running like a maniac thinking she had got an accident? Saansein rukne wali feelings? Tending her wrist? Gifting her bangles? Helping her in serving the food? Arnav was very much in love with Khushi at that time too but the other pillars of a relationship were missing.
So I didn't agree to his confession to Di...When I heard it, I was like what the!! Itna jhoot kyu bolta hai yaar?

P.S. Look like we all share same feelings towards Chote ki Di.๐Ÿ˜† For me, Khushi ki Jiji is far far better sister than his beloved Di.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Right, What was that then, Faiqa hs different explanation and I read on the fb maybe she will bring here and it is convincing in her POV but my mind works the way you are saying.

Sorry Faiqaji Marna mat aur naraz bhi mat hona๐Ÿค— Love you โค๏ธ