Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

As usual you rocked it darling. The comparisons are damn extraordinary. I started watching that kidnapping FALL. THANK YOU sweetheart. Love you.

Thnx N 😊

I would love to hear you detail thoughts sometimes too
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraAli1

best episode arnav shout on her like angry lion bechari khushi.

Thx Sara dear <3
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Welcome to the Hell😡😆

I feel both happy and angry

can't forgive him ever that he let her fall purposely
but after this one fall he never let her fall ever again

Such a huge contrast of a character in him

lol, I know I felt so bad ad mad at the same time yet this is the first time when he did that and after that he will never ever let her fall down

Just like pearls this fall will set another step of remorse
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Episode 3

Oh, my..! What a beautiful translation!!! You and your Baba rocks!👏👏 Mind-blowing! The lyrics have so much depth.👍🏼

THANKS DEAR 😊 🤗

The key of that peace was in their hands , all they had to do just join them and the nerve of hearts from hands can pulsate their souls which needed that connection and that is why they had this telepathy connection all along
How much I loved these lines!👏

Khushi and Babuji's relationship were so pure and sacred, he had always rendered his silent support to her even when the whole world stood against her, even in his paralysed state. Too bad that CV's didn't utilise the character well.😔

Are you sure that was Aman? That guy disappeared after Lucknow episodes. I was thinking our Aman is invisible.😆

Loved that analysis of Arnav, a trapped soul seeking wings.👏

Loved your analysis on their parallel walk, yeah it had been shown in the show many times.
The setting of this song is so beautiful...every movement was beautifully organised like you said, his irritation when touched by the jharoo, parallel walk... How much I love that Dupatta scene! What made it more beautiful was he never even flinched a bit when it caressed him instead he was lost in the moment, in her fragrance...and he even looked at her till she disappeared from his sight. It is one of my favourite scenes too.❤️

Lol..you are right...the run was so cute...our KKG in her full element..😆"hum aake maafi mangte hai" !!! Really funny and cute. Sanaya was really natural in that scene, that breathless state after running...everything was bang on!👏

Dhaaga scene was perfect...wow..I loved you mentioned that dialogue...that scene was so emotional.."hamari marzi nahi thi, magar ab jab baandh liya hai to" that simple words conveyed so many emotions.😭

Loved all your edits and analysis.👏

THNX LABI DEAR IN PINK, YES THIS EPI 3 IS THE MOST TOUCHING EPI EVER, SO MANY SCENES ARE IN IT WHICH JUST HALT YOU, GRAB YOUR HEART AND I SIMPLY ENJOY THIS EPI NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE WATCHED IT
THNX FOR LIKING THE TRANSLATION, DEPTH AND THE CONNECTIONS
SANAYA AND BARUN ARE BANG ON , I FELT MORE SANAYA IN THIS EPI AS BARUN WAS GETTING INTO HIS CHARACTER AT THE BEGINNING, MY FEELINGS

Episode 4

His status dialogue...!

Darti hai...par karti hai...that's the tagline of Khushi Kumari Gupta.👏

Yeah, his smirk and question"what did he do?" As if he doesn't know.

HE IS MEAN HERE

I loved Gupta family moment.No one can be angry with her for a long time. She danced on Payal's favourite song and then everyone joined her.

Remember Holi scene, she danced as Nanaji and Nani's heart melted right away. She always has a knack to impress people and make everyone happy. Another one being Lavanya. I am not talking how she changed Lavanya to a traditional woman but how she brings forth that brighter side of Lavanya. And the biggest example is our ASR...!😃

That was really mean of him to release the footage to teach her a lesson. Instead, he got a big lesson for himself.

YES, HE DID WHAT HE DID IN ANGER YET HE BROUGHT MISERY TO HIMSELF, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THINKING OF HER HIS OWN ACTIONS AND ALL WHICH BECOMES STRONGER WHEN HE STANDS IN THE RAIN PUNISHING HIMSELF BUT DENIAL WAS BIG ONE

Episode 5

Entry of SMJ...😈and Khushi gave him a palat...it's ok..sirf palat hi dia hai na!😉 She was showing her gratitude. Baad mein thappad dengi.😆

HAHA, I KNOW I STILL DON'T LIKE THAT PALAT FOR HIM

But as you said, she never remembered her saviour...but only her laad governor who acted like a villain in her life but was actually her hero! And you've to be happy, she had given him so many palats😳...starting from the day she'd met him when his men were dragging her even though he was never her saviour at that time!

i AM BUT THIS PALAT SOME DARN INNOCENCE IN IT LABI...WHICH SHYAM HAD AND LATER WHEN SHE TYPES HE IS WATCHING HER...😡😡😡

I might be the rare one here, but I must say I never disliked Shyam that much.😎 I never called him names. It's not that I am in love with the character. But somehow Abhas's portrayal made me love it.🤪
He was the villian anyone would love to have! His actions always brought Arnav and Khushi together be it the office, be it in Shantivan, be it their marriage...(alright there were so many reasons) but the first reason all this happened, if we see it wholly, was because of Shyam.

The Daiyya Ho tone was also so humming.🤪😆

😆 I LOVE HIM TOO YET LATER HE WAS IRRITATED HUMMING AND DAIYA HO😆

Episode 6

The chasing Destiny of his own directed play stands in front of him...
Loved this line! True...!👍🏼

THANKS😊

She took a wrong turn but she came in front of the right person.
That was a beautiful camera shot and your edit is beautiful as usual.👏

🤗 tHNX

Really loved the 3 hurdles you pointed out. A simple funny scene yet you have analysed it beautifully. That was really a hilarious scene with Buaji's loud mouth and weird behaviour and two girls trying to match up to her. This is one of the first scenes that I've watched in IPK.I've laughed a lot at that time. Look at Khushi and Payal's expressions when they saw Buaji and Bedi ji's eyelock.🤣

I KNOW😆 BEDIJI WAS FUNNY BUT WE DIDN'T SEE HIM LATER😕

Episode 7

he was quiet and sober until she provoked it
Bang on!👍🏼 I too feel the same. She always had to say something to provoke him. Be it the Dori scene, dargah, first meet at the office where she said she felt something terribly bad in this place and now she got the answer why it was so..because of his presence and that was the moment he wanted to give her a lesson and he started that backward-forward movement and then dropped her.
It was very mean of him to drop her even if he said he saw the boxes. Lavanya actually questioned him there asking why he had to pull out that stunt.

OH I HATED THAT ACT OF HIM YET AFTER THAT ONE FALL HE NEVER LET HER FALL EITHER PHYSICALLY METAPHORICALLY, HER RESPECT IN OTHER MOUTHS EVE HAD TO GO THROUGH HIS ANGER AND THAT WAS SOMETHING, EVE AFTER GUEST HOUSE SCENE HE STARTS , WANTED EVERYONE TO CALL HER BY HR NAME NO CHAMKILI

I loved the secrecy they always maintained in their relationship. But sometimes I felt they should've shared some secrets like Khushi's sacrifice etc. The most surprising fact is that the whole family had described their whole story on their Sangeet (enacted by NK and Mami) not even sparing the almost Diwali kiss. How come they all come to know about it?

YES THAT WAS SOMETHING ANS THAT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF NEW WRITERS, OLD ONES GONE, THERE WAS NO CONSISTENCY😡

I love Nani...she can be stern at times but the same time lovely too. Funny and playful yet stubborn.😃 Evidently, it was Khushi who brought out all their true and cheerful nature. Just like her name, she brought so much happiness to the calm and quiet Shantivan.🤗

Khushi's scene with Bedi ji was cute.😆

Loved your analysis on Khushi's question to Shyam."aapke haath mein chatri hoke bhi aap bheeg gaye ??"👏

As usual beautiful and mindblowing analysis and write-ups and amazing edits.👏👏👏

THANKS LABI DEAR 😊
FOR TAKING TIME AND POSTING THE VIEWS DEAR

NANI IS PLAYFUL NO DOUBT

BUT I LOVE NANI AS U SAID SHE WAS A PILLAR AND THE STRENGTH OF THE FAMILY AND HER STUBBORNESS BROUGHT ARNAV BACK FROM ASR FORM BY BRINGING KHUSHI IN HIS LIFE
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 14-16

Oh, he is the worst in his anger but still couldn't forget to hold her tightly every time, but the thing is she ever complained over his hold on her.
Never stepped back when he touches her
Never jerks away either but she did every time with Shyam
She actually showed her disliking too

With ASR it is ok for her, even his given wounds and all is fine, she gets hurt but doesn't complain

In this episode he was ruthless, but as you said this was the first and the last time and after that
I will always be there😳

Thnx Gallia 😊

true she never complained over his hold but Shyam, she never liked
He was ruthless no matter what, yes he was protective later but he was merciless here
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

gave her one thousand rupees as a shagun by himself...

😲

Should I save you ...to listen to your rubbish... Or should I let you fall ???

"I prefer falling rather than saved by you..."

she instigated the whole game and he followed the suit...
😡

his promise of "Hamesha smabhalta rahooga"... had started with his first catch in Sheesh Mahal...

Faiqooo...
Give me half of the money u got from CVs to justify this Rakhshas..

🤣

😆Apu read the whole thing and then see why am I referring this

he is meany no doubt yet this is the first and the last time
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

When this contract scene comes and reels in all it brings me the calamitous scene of one unfortunate night when he will bind her again in a contract just because his heart won't let her go out of ego, nah...out of hate...he claimed, out of love, deep down yes, out of every single ethic rules , yes! by throwing a pure soul in such a catastrophic life being unaware of the consequences.

Wow simply amazing

Every time whenever she wants to tell him that she is going away, will not see him, don't want to meet him again, he pulls her back with him.Didn't he do the same when he run the footage on the TV, didn't he say that on the road, you are here and me too as he took her hand in his and gave her one thousand rupees as a shagun by himself...

Arshi always want to hate each other nd want to avoid each other but always ends up in loving each other nd finding ways to meet each other again nd again ... Even though Arnav pretends to hate khushi nd hurts her a lot but every time he hurt her more than khushi he himself suffers a lot for hurting khushi ...

"jab tak beizati nahin karooga tu nahin jaoogi..."

Arnav really insulted khushi alot saying abt her status but in true he z soo distrubed with his thoughts about khushi nd ends up in insulting her...

In pink yes, they always ended up with each other but here

he is way too harsh

what he did he was not even feeling it until later
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx Sada dear 😊

for lovely analysis
and the pic of San
Beautiful 👏👏
His di's words will be looping again and he will feel all whenever she will claim to leave him, every time
But he will accept these only at the cliff, where he will be holding lifeless Khushi in is hands

That day, these words will shake him

That day, he will beg for HIS life
Her life

I love Payal in this episode

She is a true sister😳