Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Golimumab

There is no use in correcting themsmiley36According to them all the bad things about their show are copied from yhm. I remember the dialogues clearly..Raman says " Meri behen ab zindagi bhar pachtayegi ki ussne ek darinde se pyaar kiya.."

While in ghum Rajat says "Ab meri behen ki zindagi barbaad hogayi..uska kya?"

But then again as usual yhm is blamed for ghum's creativity smiley36

Same Rajat said to Isha n Shantanu ke kuch misunderstanding hogai hai when Bhagyashree dragged Savi out of the house and this was nowhere in YHM 🤣

Edited by zohakhan7 - 7 hours ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

In YHM the ML didnt say that his sister's life got ruined after knowing that his BIL is bad.

This was a very problematic creative addition by Ghum Creatives.

But then, this PH is infamous for multiplying toxicity to manifold. .That's why toxic Ghum PH's own creativity is even more scarier... A deadly scary thing to watch. They're infamous for giving problematic & most absurd dialogues to their MLs , & crossing dangerous level of toxicity,it's their creativity patternsmiley7 Ghum S1 viewers were victims of their creativity. S1 fans got most traumatized by Ganja's own toxic innovation & pukeworthy creativity in the S1

There should be a WARNING ALERT⚠️ given to audience for this PH's own creativity. Watch at your own risksmiley36

Edited by Bibliophiles - 5 hours ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t think Bajirao will return. If he didn’t return in Gen 2 then he most definitely will not return here.

Baji Rao also is dead smiley37...He heard his Eeshaaan bahuva died , it broke his heart smiley37smiley37smiley37....Now Eeshaaan also not mentioned this is another ancient shows sastha copy .This not Dr Sai's daughter Savi This is little Sai's mute Nanny's story smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

This was a very problematic creative addition by Ghum Creatives.

But then, this PH is infamous for multiplying toxicity to manifold. .That's why toxic Ghum PH's own creativity is even more scarier... A deadly scary thing to watch. They're infamous for giving problematic & most absurd dialogues to their MLs , & crossing dangerous level of toxicity,it's their creativity patternsmiley7 Ghum S1 viewers were victims of their creativity. S1 fans got most traumatized by Ganja's own toxic innovation & pukeworthy creativity in the S1

There should be a WARNING ALERT⚠️ given to audience for this PH's own creativity. Watch at your own risksmiley36

Imagine when this Ganja start with their own creativity...what might happen smiley37.......

This is YHM and Ghum comparing 🙄 thread or written update edit

Like the ITV serials tye threads are also very confusing .

OMG .....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Imagine when this Ganja start with their own creativity...what might happen smiley37.......

I am already bored of this show not sure what more they can show till this season ends in June smiley26
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am already bored of this show not sure what more they can show till this season ends in June smiley26

You know I didn't watch YHM still find it damn boring ...I can't figure out the how come TRP gp still watching this crap giving TRP 2 ....smiley37

They might bring one more Banwar and finish every one off this time around they will make Savi blind ....( if she is alive )

smiley37smiley37....She will be teaching still wearing " 🔥 out fits " thinking Rajath still.alive

Then they make the next ML act like Rajat and he can also die ...giving his eyes to Savi ...

They will change every one but one factor will remain constant..." torturing and insulting Savi"

smiley37

I want to visit a forum where " kalash " going one smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 hours ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

A volcanic disaster & a Migraine & major brain-rot for audience....🥲

We all have been a first-hand witness & victim of Ganja's danger level of originality & creativity during S1... who better than S1 audience would explain the brain-rot they gave

When Ganja's own originality & khatarnaak creativity kicks in- there's only massacre, brutality, tomfoolery & no mercy, nobody is spared not a single viewer smiley36One regrets jumping in their hell-hole of creativity while banging their head🤪smiley36

Edited by Bibliophiles - 3 hours ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

This is YHM and Ghum comparing 🙄 thread or written update edit

Like the ITV serials tye threads are also very confusing .

OMG .....

I too was wondering, Nowadays, nobody talks about the day-to-day episodes of Ghum 2.0 in EDT, this thread has lost its meaning & purpose totallysmiley37Since both OG Fans & Ghum audience are so fed up with the execution & everything of Ghum creatives, it seems like Episode discussion thread has now turned into RANTING & FRUSTRATION thread onlysmiley37

After that DT note in the previous EDT and creation of a thread especially dedicated to YHM discussion thread, there was peace for somedays, and both the threads of Ghum- EDT & YHM was sticking to the complicated NORMS of IF, but it has eventually again shifted to comparison and all, becz comparison is inevitable for a remake, nobody seems in the mood to discuss current episodes, becz of sub-par execution 😂

Nowadays, this happens in many active forums, people liberate themselves to discuss about anything under the sun/various miscellaneous things irrespective of whatever thread it's, when going gets tough & hectic for people while religiously following complex & confusing rules of IF , when they feel themselves too bound by complicated IF rules.

We wanna seek liberty from norms sometimes, we seek free speech

Edited by Bibliophiles - 3 hours ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Posted: 25 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

I too was wondering, Nowadays, nobody talks about the day-to-day episodes of Ghum 2.0 in EDT, this thread has lost its meaning & purpose totallysmiley37Since both OG Fans & Ghum audience are so fed up with the execution & everything of Ghum creatives, it seems like Episode discussion thread has now turned into RANTING & FRUSTRATION thread onlysmiley37

After that DT note in the previous EDT and creation of a thread especially dedicated to YHM discussion thread, there was peace for somedays, and both the threads of Ghum- EDT & YHM was sticking to the complicated NORMS of IF, but it has eventually again shifted to comparison and all, becz comparison is inevitable for a remake, nobody seems in the mood to discuss current episodes, becz of sub-par execution 😂

Nowadays, this happens in many active forums, people liberate themselves to discuss about anything under the sun/various miscellaneous things irrespective of whatever thread it's, when going gets tough & hectic for people while religiously following complex & confusing rules of IF , when they feel themselves too bound by complicated IF rules.

We wanna seek liberty from norms sometimes, we seek free speech

IF has no free speak policy for tgat mist go to X ..X mei hota hai freedom of speech ....smiley42.

IF has so many rules...now can't make short comments also smiley37

I am not ranting ..this show or any other shows run or don't off air make no difference to me .

Mujche kya koi remuneration milthi hai kya smiley37...sirf passing my free time over here that is it