Ghum makers are totally insane

RANJURIHANA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

What d hell is dis? show is stable in trp, actors himself not leaving so why bringing leap n forcefully making actor leave d show ? Totally rubbish it is.

I have few question

1.are we getting proper luv track of ishvi in d left episode?
2. What’s d point of retaining Savi if u gonna show d similar triangular things ? It’s better to end both ishvi character n show generation leap instead

3. Does savi ias drm gonna complete? Will savi able to get Chavan niwas back ? How i badly wanted this, savi to get Chavan niwas back n happily live with Ishaan along with our isha mam n Shantanu sir

As a fan I drm of many thing savi Ishaan story, Ishaan helping savi in study to clear upsc , life after Savi becoming ias but makers ruining everything n that too for no reason.

With stable trp n actor himself not leaving so why all this can someone from production answer all these fan’s question ?

Bcz of all these things happening articles are coming we can’t even able to enjoy the show properly now , i m suffering from anxiety bcz of this 😭😢

Edited by RANJURIHANA - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaap I stop watching totally any ways it is going to end , there was no proper confession of love ...why to watch nowsmiley36...lost interest even to read updates

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same. Unable to enjoy the show because of all the constant negative news. The episodes have been so good but can’t even enjoy them in peace 😢 we have waited so long for IshVi and now this when they are about to confess. I hope channel intervenes and cancel this leap and ml lead change. I have no hope from this evil ph

RANJURIHANA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Same. Unable to enjoy the show because of all the constant negative news. The episodes have been so good but can’t even enjoy them in peace 😢 we have waited so long for IshVi and now this when they are about to confess. I hope channel intervenes and cancel this leap and ml lead change. I have no hope from this evil ph

I don’t think leap will cancel but ya want some miracle to happen
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I hope channel intervenes and cancel this leap and ml lead change. I have no hope from this evil ph

I think channel ne hi bola hai leap laane ko
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RANJURIHANA

What d hell is dis? show is stable in trp, actors himself not leaving so why bringing leap n forcefully making actor leave d show ? Totally rubbish it is.

I have few question

1.are we getting proper luv track of ishvi in d left episode?
2. What’s d point of retaining Savi if u gonna show d similar triangular things ? It’s better to end both ishvi character n show generation leap instead

3. Does savi ias drm gonna complete? Will savi able to get Chavan niwas back ? How i badly wanted this, savi to get Chavan niwas back n happily live with Ishaan along with our isha mam n Shantanu sir

As a fan I drm of many thing savi Ishaan story, Ishaan helping savi in study to clear upsc , life after Savi becoming ias but makers ruining everything n that too for no reason.

With stable trp n actor himself not leaving so why all this can someone from production answer all these fan’s question ?

Bcz of all these things happening articles are coming we can’t even able to enjoy the show properly now , i m suffering from anxiety bcz of this 😭😢

Yes, even I want Savi to get back her CN and live happily with Ishaan, Shantanu, Isha, and Harinee. I want the makers to unite Harinee with her ex and start her life on a new leaf.