Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I never watched all those shows , my first series on Sithara was Ghum 1 smiley36I was watched few colour's shows and then used to watch Sony shows .

I thought Sithara was too toxic , it was right ✅️

I have watched Sitara on and off .. Ipk ,Mahabharata ( many times ) , yeh rishte hai pyar ke , ishqbaaz .. I was mostly in colors big boss but I suddenly switched into Ghum S1 .. had started watching it early only .. the promo intrigued me .. I guess started watching from when virat is going to GC

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they want to end their No. 2 show.. they’re crazy. None of the new shows are getting the trps of the top 4 shows..so why end a top show ..makes no sense.🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree they have tampered badly with all their shows for a long time .Star plus has more reach that’s why it gets high Trp otherwise colors and Sony are more popular in metros ,

remember the time Sai , imlie , dhara and anupama all were facing baby issues

Anupama was going adoption.. Sai , imlie and Akshara all had miscarriage .. dhara also did adoption..

Leap with babies was brought at the same time in many shows in imlie it could not sustain the kids grew up and got married, divorced and then got married again

But leap with babies went well in Ghum, pandya store , and rishta

Too

Much of similarities kills the novelty .. you watch one .. you know the story going in all

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shit Shahi wants to rule SP because no other channel believes in Shit Shahi as much as SPsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The actress who plays shikha vahini in the show reposted a show against Rajan shahi smiley37

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohit4ever

The actress who plays shikha vahini in the show reposted a show against Rajan shahi smiley37

But I wonder if she knew paneer stood for Rajan Shahi 😂