Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

Also something very realistic is... Raghav doesn't go into immediate panic on hearing the news. Neither does anyone else apart from Rajashri and hers is understandable.

Only when Raghav sees Sindhu that he actually panics. 👍🏼

Not like V who stumbled and DIG had to hold him. And he is supposed to be a police officer who must be hearing such news on regular basis

Wahi to...very little drama in LB for the same situation.

In ghum, I hated that track. Everyone, Samrat, Pulkit, Ashwini, Ninad, Sai's friends...blamed Virat for the accident. Did he push her in the ditch?

The whole thing was drama in Ghum. LB is very well grounded, and today actually RK is going to cook Kheer for Sindhu..waah...

Madhu is out and out delusional.

VC never behaved like a police officer, except in GC days.

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode...Raghav

I felt like🤗

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Wahi to...very little drama in LB for the same situation.

In ghum, I hated that track. Everyone, Samrat, Pulkit, Ashwini, Ninad, Sai's friends...blamed Virat for the accident. Did he push her in the ditch?

The whole thing was drama in Ghum. LB is very well grounded, and today actually RK is going to cook Kheer for Sindhu..waah...

Madhu is out and out delusional.

VC never behaved like a police officer, except in GC days.

bold: not even days he left Sai to attend Samrat’s wedding and give immoral promise to Pakhi even after KJ asked him to stick around🤓 bewakuf aadmi

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Moor sapdle ka te song, new ah ki old....fakta music ch ah 🤔

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Marathi version male lead

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

Moor sapdle ka te song, new ah ki old....fakta music ch ah 🤔

Oh me baghitla nahi. Thodi busy hote. Aaj baghte 👍🏼

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moor278

Oh me baghitla nahi. Thodi busy hote. Aaj baghte 👍🏼

I will be waiting🤩🤭🤭🤩...post nhi karta yet ah...nhtr lagech kele aste.ekda try karte parat🤔
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Picture1.jpg

On a whim, I watched this episode today. What a wonderful scenesmiley32.

Those were days when Neil was good...and he was truly good in this scene smiley20

Aishwarya .... We were supposed to feel bad for her in this scene...but she ruined it.

I watched the equivalent scene in KD too...I could catch bits & pieces of their conversation.So, looks like the dialogues in Ghum were lifted from the original scene - no wonder it was good. RK is so dignified in comparison to Pakhi. smiley18 But strangely, for once, I liked the Ghum version better - the direction in KD for once, I found a little lacking. There was one dialogue in original - Rono asks RK to be practical & accept reality..they missed this in Ghum. Was there any other noteworthy dialogues in the original?

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Picture1.jpg

On a whim, I watched this episode today. What a wonderful scenesmiley32.

Those were days when Neil was good...and he was truly good in this scene smiley20

Aishwarya .... We were supposed to feel bad for her in this scene...but she ruined it.

I watched the equivalent scene in KD too...I could catch bits & pieces of their conversation.So, looks like the dialogues in Ghum were lifted from the original scene - no wonder it was good. RK is so dignified in comparison to Pakhi. smiley18 But strangely, for once, I liked the Ghum version better - the direction in KD for once, I found a little lacking. There was one dialogue in original - Rono asks RK to be practical & accept reality..they missed this in Ghum. Was there any other noteworthy dialogues in the original?

The dialogues in KD have always been. Way superior. Ghum always lost in translation. Even here he tells RK I think that did you think I'd cheat on my brother or have affair with you behind my brother's back sth like that or during cafe meet.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mysticriver

The dialogues in KD have always been. Way superior. Ghum always lost in translation. Even here he tells RK I think that did you think I'd cheat on my brother or have affair with you behind my brother's back sth like that or during cafe meet.

Hmm. This is interesting. What was RK's motive in the original - did she want an EMA with Rono or for him to be emotionally tied to her?