Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I m biy fed up & quite bored with story line now , they turned virat into majnu not letting him do anything , send him away from d home on mission.

I remember diya baati serial usse to have Sandhya's missions .

Yes … I was watching Neil’s track and man they managed drama and missions well though it was OTT sometimes . I remember after he became IPS , they had something planned to show her IPS journey. We are forgetting this is ITV and FL is the hero . If Sai was IPS we would see something related to her career
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Virat honestly needs to tell this to both women together..

To Pakhi, he is going to stay married to Sai, whatever be the case and committed to this marriage and she should move on, stop interfering by anyway in this marriage, and also treat them the way she treats Mohit Karishma as husband and wife, infront of Sai..

To Sai , he is only interested in spending his life with her and not anyone else...If she wants the same, then good, if not she can stop pairing him with Pakhi or any other woman, he is not interested.. She can concentrate on her studies , become a doctor and leave when she feels fit, in front of Pakhi

BAAT KHATAM!!

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Virat honestly needs to tell this to both women together..

To Pakhi, he is going to stay married to Sai, whatever be the case and committed to this marriage and she should move on, stop interfering by anyway in this marriage, and also treat them the way she treats Mohit Karishma as husband and wife, infront of Sai..

To Sai , he is only interested in spending his life with her and not anyone else...If she wants the same, then good, if not she can stop pairing him with Pakhi or any other woman, he is not interested.. She can concentrate on her studies , become a doctor and leave when she feels fit, in front of Pakhi

BAAT KHATAM!!

😆😆

This is ghum frustration thread so isslyeh likha "frustrated "😆😆

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven’t seen any other itv dramas, except IPKKND and tried couple others but couldn’t bear to watch them for more than a month. So I don’t know how they whitewash characters. In IPKKND, Shyam was the villain and he was not whitewashed.

I am frustrated with Lena, for making Sai accept Ninad as her Aaba. Ninad, did not even realize his sins let alone repent. I can set aside his abuses, threatens towards his own wife and DIL, for which he can repent. How can he be excused for Devi, losing 10 years of her youth and sanity. How can he be forgiven just like that for heartlessly snatching a baby from her mother’s arm and leaving her in an orphanage. If Pulkit wasn’t able to get to Harinee, I cannot even imagine the poor child’s plight. He doesn’t even face the consequences for Pulkit’s kidnapping. Wonderful isn’t?? Amay was arrested for 420, but Ninad not only walks free, but gets a 50k worth harmonium and his DIL’s love.

All this in the name of family honor!!!! The man clearly lacks a conscience and yet he will be loved hereafter.
How can she write this crap?

I am so frustrated with Vanku for his cheapest creativity on Ajinkya- Sai scene today. I have never seen Sai and Virat sit that close, unless it was an accident, it’s always social distancing when it comes to SaiRat scenes..

These are my frustrations as of now🤦🏼‍♀️but sure this is not going to end here.

I understand it’s KD copy paste and Vanku’s sasta creativity but just wanted to vent.

Edited by Amor_fati - 3 years ago
1169321 thumbnail

Are they asking her to talk like a child? The representation of purity of thought in a childish manner is irritating

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why vanku why?

Why you always give social distancing scenes between sairat?😡

Their 1 year anniversary is about to happen

No husband and wife( even if it is deal or vaada marriage blah blah) stands in 5 feet distance

😡😡😡

Do one thing...next time cover their eyes with a blindfold.. make them turn their backs towards the other side and make them stand in two corners and play bgm,vaadaa,pyaar,farz and all...

🙏🙏🙏

617251 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

Why vanku why?

No husband and wife( even if it is deal or vaada marriage blah blah) stands in 5 feet distance

😡😡😡

Do one thing...next time cover their eyes with a blindfold.. make them turn their backs towards the other side and make them stand in two corners and play bgm,vaadaa,pyaar,farz and all...

🙏🙏🙏

Tanu.... yeh dehko 🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Tanu.... yeh dehko 🤣

Uff kitna hot hoga ye scene.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

Why vanku why?

😡😡😡

🙏🙏🙏

Make sure the two corners are located at about 10ft from each other..

617251 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Make sure the two corners are located at about 10ft from each other..

what is this now?? first it was 6 feet and now it has increased to 10?? 🤣