Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

I've been frustrated with how Sairat are getting butchered or Virat is made the anti-hero to glorify Samrat. At the end of the day, Sairat will be the endgame not Sai-Samrat ya Vir Akhi, then why such BS. It feels really bad... honestly heartbreaking. No solo stans ya pseudo Sairat fans can understand Sairat shippers' pain. We're telling it's just a phase ya it shall pass but enduring day by day.. sigh..

@bold: Very true. Despite all this, Sai is going to confess her love for Virat sooner or later. Will everyone stop loving Sai then? Majority of audience would not love to see Sai's solo journey, her struggles without Virat in the picture. They are too invested in that and it shows in TRP.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Some actor will put papers and say I am not happy with the screen space then Vankarji will say don’t worry I will give you an important role to play in the future scenes . Then Vankarji will say ok team let’s give this actor some SS and some awesome dialogues … let’s butcher our Bali ka bakra Virat .. team will say Yes Sir . Then another actor will come and say I don’t want to play this role , Vankar will say don’t worry I have an awesome track for you where you will get best dialogues from my team who only writes those dialogues for my fav character ..in few days we see Bali ka bakra’s SS is reduced and this actor is given max SS and people are wondering who is the male lead . 😆 ….

Now I heard one more actor is leaving the show so be ready to see some awesome dialogues he will say against our very own Bali ka Bakra and people will next wonder who is the male lead

I heard Vankar was Virat’s good friend . Oh yes he is proving what a great friend he is 👏👏… luck hi toh Virat jaisa 😆.. he makes great friends

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I would like the mods to look into the way Virat supporting posts are bombarded,bullied and what not by a bunch of people who claim to be Sai supporters. They won’t argue with any valid points rather they chose to humiliate and laugh at the thread maker for siding with Virat. This is against forum rules I think. Not mentioning their user names here.

They have the liberty to post twitter polls in the middle of analysis threads and ask members to vote for Virat as the worst male around. They make posts with polls to chose options for Sai Joshi giving every new entrant into the show a chance to team up with her. I found suggestions to make Samrat an option..seems like they are least bothered to check what kind of bond was established between Sai and Samrat in the show..Ofcourse a sibling bond.

Gone are the days where excellent writer like Janaki Raghav presenting the analysis considering the point of view of both Sai and. Virat. Today the forum became one sided with no charm left.

Atleast I wish Virat centric or supporting posts be given the chance to discuss and analyse. I wish it happens.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dialogue writer ko change kar doo yaar, kya jalebiyaan paros rahe hai. Aur yeh jalebiyaan meethi bhi nahi hai, maza nahi aa raha inke DEEP IN DEPTH DIALOGUES ko sun kar

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj toh didi ke upar gussa bhi nahi aaya. Sirf laga space waste ho rahi hai.

1034771 thumbnail

Have only followed this serial in bits and pieces, so forgive for my ignorance. I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings or offend any fan.

It seems to me that Sai was willing to give SaiRat a chance until she saw Pakhi and Virat holding hands in a cafe. Virat explained what that was about so why does Sai disbelieve him? When he was clear about his feelings for Pakhi earlier, why would he lie now? Especially about his brother's wife? Does she believe he's a two timer? If so, on what grounds ?

Also, if Virat is the hero, please stop giving him scenes like locking Sai in a room. That cannot be justified in any way for any reason for a ML. What are the writers up to?

Devikadish thumbnail

practice what you preach🙂

Devikadish thumbnail

Frustrated with the fact that Apne Chirkut ko, phir ek baar, akkal tab he aayegi, jab Sai Bai ki jaan khatre meiin hogi

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Frustrated with the fact that Apne Chirkut ko, phir ek baar, akkal tab he aayegi, jab Sai Bai ki jaan khatre meiin hogi

He needs to see her in trouble ...on death bed probably to realise where to draw lines as far as his "anger" is concerned...

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Hey I noticed that you're having 96's pic as DP. Such a beautiful movie ❤️ Sorry for diverging from your frustration post this way. 😆