Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Can we renamed d forum from ghum 2 sai ka mandir ?

Just asking ki forum rename kiye ja sakte hai ki nhi ?

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

We can rename it only if and when the show change the name😆 Till then ghum hai kisikey pyar mein😛

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

You should request star plus and Vankarji to change the title to this . Anyway they tweak the KD storyline only when they want to gain more sympathy to Sai . They might as well consider this request .

1.Two suicide Dhamkis of Sai to CN members were not shown but locking and ousting drama was shown because latter will bring more sympathy to Sai at the expense of butchering Virat

3. Virat will given a lecture when he locks Sai which is the right thing to do but when Sai forced CN members to attend college function by faking death and arrest they made Virat defend her 👏👏

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Never thought I have to express my frustration one day for my own idol whom I adored,I mean Sai Joshi since the inception of the show.

Locking the room

I feel Sai is wrong in many ways that resulted in locking the room by Virat.

I am happy that she is smart enough to realise that Pakhi is playing a game faking before Samrat whereas her intention is only to make Virat jealous.

She told the same on Pakhi’s face well and good.

But why did she think that Virat also is cheating Samrat? She called him double faced along with Pakhi. How is she so sure that he is still into Pakhi and pretending before Samrat ?

Why is she thinking that Virat lost his senses because Pakhi is moving on? Did she forget that it is her rude behaviour and harshness during anniversery that made Virat become indifferent , angry and frustrated?

I am one among those who believed that Sai always pointed out Virat’s emotional attachment with Pakhi but not physical thing. But of late I just can’t understand what she is hinting at.

In previous episode she unnecessarily dragged Pakhi’s name and asked him whether Pakhi told him not to make noise. And then called both of them double faced.

I really appreciate Virat’s tolerance level in the face of such accusations on his charecter.

Yes he didn’t tell her what happened in cafe because that could ruin the prospects of Samrat’s family life and his family life..and chose to bear with Sai’s accusations.

Sai Joshi had no,problem in attending pujas .she did Krishnashtami Shiv ratri.,

Now she doesn’t want to,participate because the intent of Pakhi is not good. Fine. Then is she ready to tell the reason to Samrat who will definitely ask her why?

If she can’t what is the purpose of her not attending Puja? By doing so she is bringing the issue in open for which she didn’t have valid proof yet. I am sure no one will believe her as of now and Pakhi will win hands down.

Even family won’t believe Virat if he exposed Pakhi’s proposal rather they will side with her who will lie without hesitation.

By making Sai sit stubborn and not agreeing to participate makers forgot that till a day before she was so obedient,and dedicated to family functions. Suddenly she would do her thing without even going down to tell atleast Aswini about her inability ?

I feel so disappointed on seeing how Sai handled this issue. Just frustrated. Yes I am a Sai admirer but I want to say this.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There are hundreds of things I want to rant about. I want to compare so many things, or should I say so many shows with ghum, I have tons of rantings about offline stuff, But can't because of DT warnings and IF ke restrictions🤢 Isliye frustrate ho rahi hu😳

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Why do we have a frustration thread when we can't even openly express our frustrations 🤣

Devikadish thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Why do we have a frustration thread when we can't even openly express our frustrations 🤣

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y My thought

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Devikadish

There are hundreds of things I want to rant about. I want to compare so many things, or should I say so many shows with ghum, I have tons of rantings about offline stuff, But can't because of DT warnings and IF ke restrictions🤢 Isliye frustrate ho rahi hu😳

Galti se bhi mat karna...Frustrations dikhane k liye bhi you have to follow rules...🤣

Devikadish thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Galti se bhi mat karna...Frustrations dikhane k liye bhi you have to follow rules...🤣

That's real dukh. Rant bhi carefully karna padta hai yaha. Aur kuch touchy stans toh emo hokar report kar dete hai ya phir PM meiin jhagda

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Too much repeating themselves in this show round in circles on the scoldings currently.