Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I was on a break.. but after I saw the padosi show new promo..I have to come here to release my frustration..

Vanku...learn something from padosi shows.. just see their promo once..how they are adding their own creativity! No celebrities are needed if the creativity is on point!!!

You tricked me through the initial episodes ..I thought ghkkpm was the journey,love story of sairat..but you keep shoving parallel lead into my face literally in every single episode!!

Ugh!!!

Inserting meri bezzati hui hain gif here..

For anyone wondering what I am talking about,just see Sitara new YouTube shot uploaded 1 hour ago

Ok bye!!

Will meet again when sairat confession episode or if we get ACP in action!

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actual TRP AUNTIES padosi shows : College Reunion(even though there is no college going students are there in show), fun, dance, positive drama which people enjoy without draining their sanity and peace! Despite of being a remake

Ghum (Tagged ROMANCE in hotstar): Drama,Drama, Drama that too Negative, no fun related content despite of having scope to show college scenes..,white washing villians oops victims, ignoring leads and give screenspace to parallel lead(s).., mentally draining...

Ghum Writers Mind : Lives in 1950's era.. sometimes I feel even trp Aunties are progressive than writers!

Ok bye

nutmeg7 thumbnail

There will be Sairat bedroom scene tomorrow. And I guess till confession, there will be loads of bullshit. I don't know if they plan to stop copy pasting KD. If not, then from hereon, nothing is going to be hunky Dory like before.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

There will be Sairat bedroom scene tomorrow. And I guess till confession, there will be loads of bullshit. I don't know if they plan to stop copy pasting KD. If not, then from hereon, nothing is going to be hunky Dory like before.

I don't know , I am more happy cuz they gave only Sairat for good few minutes, which was truly beautiful, (yeah I know me jabra fan)🤣

But aaj Samru didi thoda zyaada hogaya 🤣

Ab thoda Mohrishma hi de dete iske wajai🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This show is really turning into a crap fest.. characters are no way real... the entire story revolves around only three people.. and they play ring a ring a rosies... round and round and round... deal marriage, zimmedari, vaada, yoga love, beizzati...

Close to 300 episodes.. what else do we know about others... what does Omi do? Where is Karishma from.. she is not Maharashtrian.. then what is she? When is other's wedding anniversary.. when is their bday? How is Devi doing now, are they showing her getting better? Where is Didi's parents in all this fiasco? What does Shivani do? How come she got so much money to spend on Amey? How was Nagesh Chavan's and Kaku's married life?

617251 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

This show is really turning into a crap fest.. characters are no way real... the entire story revolves around only three people.. and they play ring a ring a rosies... round and round and round... deal marriage, zimmedari, vaada, yoga love, beizzati...

Close to 300 episodes.. what else do we know about others... what does Omi do? Where is Karishma from.. she is not Maharashtrian.. then what is she? When is other's wedding anniversary.. when is their bday? How is Devi doing now, are they showing her getting better? Where is Didi's parents in all this fiasco? What does Shivani do? How come she got so much money to spend on Amey? How was Nagesh Chavan's and Kaku's married life?

Too many logical questions.... not enough brain cells 🤣

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

How sad that there are so many opportunities and storylines to explore with some great actors but unfortunately the team can't seem to get past KD and even when they try to it falls short 🤔

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Why can't we call out all the characters equally here? Is it a norm that we can only call out this this character and can't call out those those?

If we call out a certain character either there will be a counter post or mods will be requested to close the topic. I guess every character has the same amount of importance in a fiction.

Keeratm12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cannot ever fathom wanting virat to actually 'get Sai'. He doesn't deserve a finger nail of hers.

I understand having grey characters to keep things interesting and like reality, but this is a bit much. He has zero respect for his wife. Saying he respects or loves someone doesn't mean a thing when the actions are anything but.

Let's not even get started on pakhi.

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know I know!!! I’m stating the obvious. But seriously yaar this is 2021!!! It’s actually been 2 weeks since I’ve watched a single episode. Tonite my niece was watching and happened catch a few moment and can I just say one thing?

it’s 2021!! This filth should be banned!! Virat’s behavior is beyond repair now…Paapi I will not even talk about. Their relationship? Yuck. What are they promoting in the name of drama?

Anyway, I came to the forum and noticed many many posts of how irritated people are with today’s episode and current crap going on. So won’t elaborate there. But all I have to say is this is 2021 and such nonsense should be banned. How can this be called entertainment? 🙄 I’m sorry please don’t throw eggs and tomatoes at me if you disagree. I don’t mean to offend anyone. This is just my POV.