Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Pleaaaase ! Goomba deserves so much better 😭

My goomba is holier than thou 😩🤌🏼

87A4AF01-76A5-4D2E-899D-2E74C752F187.jpeg
😛

Word Count: 1

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The fact that SaiRat's legacy is a pixie maniac and an ignorant son (before you jump the gun, pixie maniac is a trope of female leads, your Khushi Kumari Guptas, your Geets, your Maanvis)🤣

Matlab itni acchi parvarish ki hai Chavans ne apne bacchon ki whose parents were the most sorted people in the universe, dekh rahe ho! Ek khud se badbadti hai aur doosre ne books ko aag lagake uska campfire bana diya (and please, don't go Vinu is Paakhi is parvarish, he was with Chavans for 20 years, especially his teens, which is when the real test of upbringing is.) If this is how they think SaiRat would have raised their kids, I have so many questions for the Chavans 🤣

Aur ek baat batao, Ik Paakhi hit the last straw and left them a financial mess, but Bhavani was sitting MLA, lakhs mein payment nahi hota tha unka, tenure ke baad bhi kuch nahi bacha Jo Ghar ka samaan bech Rahi hai? Maha govt gave no compensation for SaiRat's sacrifice? Don't they give out education loans?

Also, Chavans screwing Harini's life is so Chavans. They see a woman and they go "Aali re Aali, aata tujhi paali aali" be it a daughter or daughter in law. But it's fiction, so chalta hai, screw with the women's happiness in your show while the men are your Raja beta.

Seriously writers and SP, isase better SaiRat ko zinda rakhkar aur chaar week SaiRat ka actual happy ending dikhakar leap ke liye kuch accha sochte toh better rehta. This DABH ka pirated copy is beneath everyone.

The pixie maniac trope is hella boring at this point. Also, the son leading to the family disaster was suiting on Shaurya Goenka because his mom was Sakshi Goenka and they looked 🤌 on screen, Bhavani just looks like someone gave her costume from Aahat.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

The fact that SaiRat's legacy is a pixie maniac and an ignorant son (before you jump the gun, pixie maniac is a trope of female leads, your Khushi Kumari Guptas, your Geets, your Maanvis)🤣

Matlab itni acchi parvarish ki hai Chavans ne apne bacchon ki who were the most sorted people in the universe, dekh rahe ho! Ek khud se badbadti hai aur doosre ne books ko aag lagake uska campfire bana diya (and please, don't go Vinu is Paakhi is parvarish, he was with Chavans for 20 years, especially his teens, which is when the real test of upbringing is.) If this is how they think SaiRat would have raised their kids, I have so many questions for the Chavans 🤣

Aur ek baat batao, Ik Paakhi hit the last straw and left them a financial mess, but Bhavani was sitting MLA, lakhs mein payment nahi hota tha unka, tenure ke baad bhi kuch nahi bacha Jo Ghar ka samaan bech Rahi hai? Maha govt gave no compensation for SaiRat's sacrifice? Don't they give out education loans?

Also, Chavans screwing Harini's life is so Chavans. They see a woman and they go "Aali re Aali, aata tujhi paali aali" be it a daughter or daughter in law. But it's fiction, so chalta hai, screw with the women's happiness in your show while the men are your Raja beta.

Seriously writers and SP, isase better SaiRat ko zinda rakhkar aur chaar week SaiRat ka actual happy ending dikhakar leap ke liye kuch accha sochte toh better rehta. This DABH ka pirated copy is beneath everyone.

The pixie maniac trope is hella boring at this point. Also, the son leading to the family disaster was suiting on Shaurya Goenka because his mom was Sakshi Goenka and they looked 🤌 on screen, Bhavani just looks like someone gave her costume from Aahat.

I was all serious until I read the last line 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bhai Mere Aahat ka bezaati mat karo. I loved that show🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴😍😍😍😍

Sai and Virat were bad parents lol

Patralekha was also bad lol

Remaining Chavan family is bad lol

Savi and Vinu's future was always doomed lol 😭 which I feel so sad about.

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago