Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know about everyone here but I disliked her from the first scene. Everything about her looked very pretentious right since I saw her for the first time.

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don't know about everyone here but I disliked her from the first scene. Everything about her looked very pretentious right since I saw her for the first time.

she always looked to me as a spoilt girl who didn't handle rejection and no in life. And virat was never her live , he was a toy for her that she wanted at any cost. She tried to spoil many life's in her obsession for virat, that includes samrat, virat also, our most important victim sai bai, innocent soul devi tai, harini baby by keeping her away from her mother, pulkit becoz may he he would have landed in jail , Ajinkya and sometimes taunted karishma, even mohit aur ashwini who is elder to her
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Y to give her attention baba..... That's wat she wants!!!!!

Ignorum param anandam!!!! ✨✨

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KBA has become now KBKA = Koi Bhi Khatarnaak Aurat 🤣

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: itsTrueDeal

KBA has become now KBKA = Koi Bhi Khatarnaak Aurat 🤣

Haiii... I love it......can I use it that takiya qalaam?

764836 thumbnail

Maine dekha hi nhi hai .. I am sure didi kuch toh nonsense bola hoga...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I started disliking her when she participated in stopping Sai for going for her admissions.. A woman who calls herself educated will not do it to any other woman..

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I started disliking her when she participated in stopping Sai for going for her admissions.. A woman who calls herself educated will not do it to any other woman..

🤣🤣🤣

I am reiterating this.. we have to check her credentials before concluding she is educated…

Chir-Cute thumbnail

I really do not want her for Samrat. Can Virat seriously stop pushing her with Samrat? I mean seriously, I question Virat's love for Samrat! How can he ship his Jeeva with such a toxic woman and deprive him of happiness? I read somewhere Samrat dies later of heart-attack! At least now we know the reason. All this unwanted stress in his life. Poor guy. Na bhai acha mila aur na hi wife. Everyone else makes the decisions of his life 👎🏼

soesila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Same here, saw the first time onscreen and said no nothing for me, but the saw Ayesha and start watching from the GC scnenes..love it..

but 2day was fun watching for me..I had coffee date with devar and bhabhi but devar ne beizatti kardi Green thea order kar ke...will watch again @home just for the fun