Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

This chapter was all about Ansh, his conflict, and most importantly his resolve to stick by Piya's side. But now he isn't sure what's going on and what world he's trapped in because it's all so real and unreal at the same time. He's realized in no universe is he going to let Piya go away, but is it too late? Plus, from his perspective she's getting engaged, so it's even harder for him. I want to see the relief on his face when he learns Piya isn't going to leave him even now. That would be amazing ♥️♥️

Also. That foolish little brother. Was that intentional? I chuckled at that. 😂😂

Please update the next chapter soon. ♥️♥️

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

This chapter was all about Ansh, his conflict, and most importantly his resolve to stick by Piya's side. But now he isn't sure what's going on and what world he's trapped in because it's all so real and unreal at the same time. He's realized in no universe is he going to let Piya go away, but is it too late? Plus, from his perspective she's getting engaged, so it's even harder for him. I want to see the relief on his face when he learns Piya isn't going to leave him even now. That would be amazing ♥️♥️

Also. That foolish little brother. Was that intentional? I chuckled at that. 😂😂

Please update the next chapter soon. ♥️♥️

Hello! Long time... 🙈 🙈 🙈

First of all, I'd like to apologize if the pace of the story seems a bit slow. However, here the conflict is internal so I am trying focus on each of them in different chapters.

You got one thing about Ansh right - his resolve to stick by Piya.

However, there's more to it. Going by the show's depiction, Piya loved Ansh as much as he loved her. On a couple of occasions even when he tried to push her away, she never left his side, except for the stupid leap when Ansh crossed the line by insulting Divya and Piya genuinely felt she had become a threat to everyone.

Somewhere deep down Ansh always had the assurance that no matter what happened, Piya would always be there for him and together they would solve all the problems.

But now that faith has been shaken. In his world, their argument led to both of their heartbreaks and in this world, she's quite happy with her perfect life. For the first time, Ansh is seeing how a life without Piya can be and it's breaking his confidence slowly. He could fight the world with Piya. However, he is lost without her. He is still the most powerful magical entity in the world. But as you can see, he's falling weak with each passing moment. In such a state, anyone can manipulate him and that can lead to catastrophe.

Let's just say, I'm giving you this heads up for what is about to come. 😉 😉 😉

About "Foolish Little Brother", now that you've pointed it out, even I'm laughing. 🤣 🤣 🤣 But no, it wasn't really intentional. Rishi in fact was a bit idiotic compared to Neha and Kajal. However, he was a really good guy and loved Ansh dearly. In fact, before Piya, Ansh's siblings were his strongest support system. So it just came out casually. But of course, having watched Itachi-Sasuke's interaction so many times, I guess I ended up writing the same without even noticing. 🤭 🤭 🤭

Edited by Nush_Rat - 9 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter - 10

“I wish all of us got to live this moment for real!” A lone tear escaped her eyes as Piya held one of their family photographs. In the photo, all four siblings were playing with their parents. It seemed like she was competing with Ayush to climb up to Nishant’s shoulder, the same way Adi and Pari would fuss over who got to be on Ansh’s team when they were playing cricket or who would accompany her to the temple knowing the obedient child would get a big chocolate bar as a reward.

Suddenly a strange anguish tugged her heartstrings. Why? If she was blessed with the Goddess’s boon, why did her brothers have to endure Mohana’s wreath? Why couldn’t they enjoy their childhood as normal kids? And what wrong did Nishant and Divya do to miss those precious moments with their children? No matter how many times she reminded herself of the reality, the little girl in her wanted to protest. She wanted to be selfish and sever all ties that prevented her from reveling in the love of her idealistic yet illusionary world.

“Adorable, isn’t it?” Divya came from behind, startling Piya, “It seems like yesterday when I held you in my arms for the first time, and look at you now… I still can’t believe you are getting married.” Piya felt a lump in her throat. All she ever wanted was to reunite with her mother. So what if this world was a mirage? Couldn’t she for once give in to her heart’s desire without feeling guilty? “How old was Saavi when this picture was taken?” “Two, it was her birthday but Danish enjoyed the most. After all, her arrival earned him the coveted title of “Bhaiya”.” Divya smiled reminiscing the past.

“I don’t think he was old enough to grasp all that. It's not like there is a considerable age gap between the two of them. Although, I do remember the sparkle in his eyes when you placed Saavi in his lap.” “You still remember that!” “Of course, I may not have a photographic memory but certain things are impossible to forget. He looked at her with the same awe as a child would look at a new toy.” “Well, you are right about that. He always treated Saavi like a delicate little doll; he still does. It’s another thing that his sweet baby sister has now turned into a nightmare who has zero consideration of others’ feelings.”

“Maa, come on! I know Saavi can be a little difficult to handle at times but she’s anything but inconsiderate. You of all people should understand that it’s her concern for others that drives her forward. Besides, which nineteen years old gets along with their parents?” “You did.” “Oh, I see. Then I believe I owe you an apology for not behaving like a typical young adult.” “Perfect! Keep pampering her like this and she’ll never learn from her mistakes.” “Maa…”

“I’m not blind Gudiya. I know she means well. Out of all my kids, she is the most like your father and that’s what worries me. She’s always thinking about the greater good, of ways through which she can make people smile. But what about her? Like this accident, it wouldn’t have occurred in the first place had she listened to me and stayed back.”

“Wait, what? What accident?” Piya felt as if the ground beneath her feet was shaking. She talked with Saavi just an hour ago. What happened within such a short period? Did she meet with an accident? How serious was her condition? If she got injured here, even the real-world Saavi would feel it. How would Nishant help her without her or Ansh’s healing power? This was all her fault! If only she stayed firm in her decision and didn’t bring Saavi along, none of this would ever have happened. How could she repeat the same mistake? Who gave her the right to gamble with her sister’s life just so she could salvage her relationship with her husband?

“Gudiya, hey! Calm down. It’s okay, Saavi is safe. She’s heading back home right now.” Divya tried to comfort Piya while the latter stared at her blankly, unsure of whether she got her mother’s last sentence right. “You were at the hospital when Sanam called; Saavi twisted her ankle while trekking. I would have informed you sooner but…” “Did you just say Sanam?” “Yes, Saavi’s best friend - seriously Gudiya, what’s gotten into you today?” “I’m sorry Maa. I guess my mind went blank for a moment. You were saying?”

“Not to sound rude or anything but that jolt you just got, fearing the worst for your sister - that’s how I feel 24/7 because I don’t know what your sister is up to. Take this trip for example, I know Sanam had an ugly breakup with Nikhil and I was completely okay with the idea of being a supportive friend but which sane person plans trekking for distraction? That too during the monsoon?” “That’s Saavi for you.” Piya said absentmindedly. “My point exactly. You know, at times I feel…”

While Divya continued lamenting, Piya remained lost in her thoughts. Such intricate detailing! Going by how each of their deceased family members was alive in this reality, it shouldn’t be surprising that Ansh would want to resurrect Dilruba in her human form. However, with Nikhil in the picture, she was forced to consider other possibilities. The line separating their world from this alternate version of reality was incredibly thin. If she didn’t know better, she could be easily manipulated into believing this parallel universe was the original. The way she left things with Ansh on their last meeting, what if Ansh succumbed to his own illusion and gave up on them?

She felt a chill running down her spine as the moment they got separated flashed before her eyes. No! It couldn’t be! She didn’t risk everything just to accept defeat now. As long as a breath was left inside her, she wouldn’t abandon hope. Her love prevented Ansh from turning evil in the past. She was certain that eventually, Ansh would open his eyes to the truth and restore the natural order. All she had to do was reaffirm his faith and leave the rest up to him.

“Gudiya you are bleeding!” Divya made her sit on the bed and rushed to grab the first aid box. Confused, Piya looked at the mirror and realized blood was coming out of her nose. She tried to grab a piece of tissue when suddenly she felt a burning sensation on her right shoulder. To her utter bewilderment, she found her Daivik mark to have disappeared from her skin. “Devi Maa! What’s happening to me!”

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow they are all in a different universe. Can’t wait to see how they are going to fix this. Are they losing their powers?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hatelove2012

Wow they are all in a different universe. Can’t wait to see how they are going to fix this. Are they losing their powers?

Hello! smiley1

I'm really glad that you liked my story. smiley4

About their powers, they are not losing it. But they are stuck in a parallel world that was created by Ansh's wishes. And one of his wishes was for a normal family where they wouldn't have to worry about their kids' safety constantly. Now that Piya has created a link between the two worlds, naturally, it's taken a toll on her physically. You'll get a clear explanation about that in the next chapter. smiley20

Until then, stay safe and keep reading... smiley27

coderlady thumbnail

Ansh is watching things unfold and not able to do anything about it. The most helpless feeling in the world.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ansh is watching things unfold and not able to do anything about it. The most helpless feeling in the world.

Yes... Which is why he's losing hope and going through a downward spiral. smiley28

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This new world as unreal and dangerous as it is, has its own charms. And like a haunted house it's inviting its preys to settle in it, offering them what they lost in their real world. The most worrisome thing is that Piya is not immune to it either. The moments between Piya and Divya were sweet and heartwarming, but they're doing to her what she shouldn't feel. She came here to get Ansh back, but still, she's a human after all too. This chapter just proved there are going to be more than one obstacles for her, because it's not just about setting the things right and getting the technicalities correct, but also keeping the full control over her emotions, which is going to prove even harder as she spends more time. Clearly, they'll be spending more time here than they earlier imagined, i believe.

And then ending? Girl, what are you planning to do? You can't leave it at just that and then disappear like that. 😭

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

This new world as unreal and dangerous as it is, has its own charms. And like a haunted house it's inviting its preys to settle in it, offering them what they lost in their real world. The most worrisome thing is that Piya is not immune to it either. The moments between Piya and Divya were sweet and heartwarming, but they're doing to her what she shouldn't feel. She came here to get Ansh back, but still, she's a human after all too. This chapter just proved there are going to be more than one obstacles for her, because it's not just about setting the things right and getting the technicalities correct, but also keeping the full control over her emotions, which is going to prove even harder as she spends more time. Clearly, they'll be spending more time here than they earlier imagined, i believe.

And then ending? Girl, what are you planning to do? You can't leave it at just that and then disappear like that. 😭

Damn right you are! smiley16

As I said in my last reply, each one of them has unresolved issues, and coming face to face with their deceased loved ones will only intensify those emotions. smiley13 However, it won't be about their heartbreak only. Eventually, they'll get their closure and cherish the second chance they got here. smiley31

About the ending, they modified an already complex spell and connected two worlds. So obviously it'll have side-effects. Why it is happening and how can they overcome it - you'll get all your answers in the upcoming chapters. smiley20

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter - 11

“Finally! I can rest in peace now.” “What did you just say?” “Look around Dumbo, we’re home.” Saavi looked outside the windshield and let out a sigh. “Don’t put too much pressure on your feet. And please! Be civil when we walk past that door. Auntie has been worried sick for you since yesterday. Don’t start World War III the moment you get the chance, alright?” Suddenly Saavi felt like laughing. When did she ever get the chance to spend some time with her mother let alone indulging in silly arguments? Was it wrong that a part of her yearned to cross the threshold so that she could run into her mother’s arms and never let go?

“Saavi?” “Hmm?” “Are you okay? You seem a littlt lost.” “I’m fine Sanam. I guess I was just… Never mind, shall we?” The two-minute ride on the elevator felt like an eternity. She knew why they were here and what needed to be done. Yet, she couldn’t help but wonder about her long-lost family. The Ayush she remembered was misguided and confused whereas her memory of Danish was confined to a family photograph - signifying both their happy times and what led to their family’s destruction. What were they like in this dimension? And more importantly, how was she supposed to react to them?

“Thank goodness you are safe!” Saavi stood dumbfounded as a relieved Divya hugged her tightly. So this was how it felt to be welcomed by one’s mother! As she hugged her back, tears blurred her vision. What difference did it make if it was an illusion? The warmth she felt in her mother’s embrace was the most real thing she had ever felt. “Mom, listen…” “Let’s get you to a hospital where the doctors can run all the necessary tests.” “Auntie is right Saavi, the doctor in our camp also advised us to do an X-ray as soon as we reached the city.” “Mom, calm down. I’m sure it can wait for another few minutes. Where’s Di?”

“Now that’s like a true protégé,” Ayush said mischievously, “Couldn’t even wait a minute before the senior witch made an appearance.” “Cut it out Bhaiya, will you?” Danish entered the hall, “You could at least ask her if everything was okay or not. Hey, I missed you little one.” He hugged Saavi affectionately. “How was the trip?” “As usual I’d say considering she screwed it up for everyone else.” He said pointing out her plaster. “Ayush!” “It’s okay Mom, let it be.” She forced a smile with great difficulty, “I’ve missed all this!”

Unbeknownst to everyone, Piya was watching them from the balcony. While Ayush and Danish continued their usual banter, she felt heartbroken seeing Saavi’s condition. “A Miracle” - she knew that’s how Ayush would describe Saavi’s sudden behavioral change. Had only he known what caused their little sister to become the way she was! Despite having been through a lot, she knew she was fortunate enough to have her family’s memories that kept her going. Saavi had nothing. When the mere thought of them being alive could overwhelm her so much, how Saavi was dealing with her emotions was beyond her comprehension.

“Well, now that you are all set, I guess I should get going.” Sanam said with a courteous smile. “What’s the hurry dear? It’s been a long time since you last visited. Have lunch with us and then go. I cooked your favorite dish.” “But I…” Sanam looked at Saavi with hesitation. Even though Divya had always been very affectionate towards her, she was well aware that their last-minute trekking plan was what caused the huge argument between the mother-daughter duo minutes before they left. Saavi’s accident simply made it more complicated. Under such circumstances would it have been wise to join them for lunch? Or declining the invitation would make things worse?

“Come on Sanam, stop fretting over their argument. If not trekking, Saavi would have found some other activity to piss Maa off.” “Di!” Saavi hugged Piya in relief. “Act normal Saavi, we don’t want to draw suspicion.” She whispered in her ear and smiled as if nothing happened. “Who said you could come down?” “Maa, relax. There’s nothing to…” “To be worried about? Yeah, I know what you’re gonna say. Now shut your mouth and go upstairs before I unleash my wrath on you.” “Why? Did something happen?” “Earlier Di had a nosebleed, gave us quite the scare.” “What!” “Keep it down little one. You screaming like a Banshee won’t help anyone.” “Ayush, if you don’t stop this nonsense, I’ll…” “Mom, would it be okay if I rest for a while?” Saavi interrupted Divya.

“Right, I’m sorry.” Divya shot a death glare at Ayush and turned toward her daughters, “There’s no need for climbing the stairs as of now. Sit here and talk until I set the table, okay? Sanam dear, go freshen up, and Danish, please fix an appointment with the doctor and YOU…” Divya faced Ayush again, “Okay, calm down Maa. I’ll try my best not to pull any prank on your darling daughters. Happy?” “We’ll see about that. Come and help me set the table.” “Yes Ma’am!”

Once everyone left the room, Piya heaved a sigh of relief while Saavit took a closer look at her, “What happened Di?” “I don’t know, I was talking with Maa when suddenly I started bleeding.” “Do you think it has something to do with our spell?” “I am not sure. Usually my Daivik mark starts glowing when I use my power but this time…” She paused for a moment, unsure of how tobreak the news, “My Daivik mark is gone Saavi.” “What!” Saavi glanced at Piya’s shoulder immediately and nodded her head in disbelief. “How is this possible?”

“I’ve been wondering the same. I could understand if our powers weren’t working because so far, we’ve come across two dream worlds and in both cases, their creators bound our powers. It’s no secret that Ansh has always regretted being a Daavansh. Considering this world was created according to his wishes…” “There’s a high chance that none of you possess any power here.” “Yes.” “But Di, it’s not like Jiju would ever want an innocent to suffer for his gain. He may regret having powers but he abhors dark magic. After Bhasmika’s incident, do you think he would risk giving up on his powers again?”

“No, but what if there was no Kaalishakti? In the absence of an Ekayan or Daavansh, the essentiality of a Daivik will be eliminated as well since there won’t be any dark power to be suppressed.” “That would explain why your counterpart doesn’t have your Trishul mark. Think about it Di, we didn’t enter this world independently. An ideal version of ourselves already existed here. We have taken over their consciousness through the link you created with Daayan Vriksh’s help. Obviously certain things will take place in a different manner.” “And by certain, you mean the manifestation of our powers?” “Yes.”

“Okay, let me think, in our world, my Daivik mark would flicker when I’ve used too much energy or in a vulnerable condition. I did feel a burning sensation on my shoulder when my nosebleed started…” “This can mean only one thing - you did something extraordinary putting yourself in harm’s way.” “Technically speaking, yes, but that’s the problem here Saavi, I didn’t do anything.” “Are you absolutely sure? Please don’t get mad but it seems to me that you did something thinking it to be trivial while in reality it was the exact opposite.”

“I did nothing! Maa informed me about your accident and I panicked, alright?” “That’s it?” “Devi Maa! Yes, that’s it. Maa kept talking about you and soon after I got lost in thoughts because it made me wonder how different our lives would be if…” “If we were together?” “Yes.” Piya finally gave up. “I know Ayush here seems a little obnoxious and Danish… He’s a sweetheart. But I’ve been observing them. They are perfect!” She cried out. “They deserved better Saavi! Our brothers deserved so much better and we deserved better. All of us should have gotten the chance to grow up together and Maa and Baba…”

“Come here Di,” Saavi hugged a distraught Piya as she tore up, “I don’t regret having powers Saavi. It’s a blessing to be chosen as the protector of the mankind. Nonetheless, I can’t help but feel so helpless when I think about our family’s suffering. If only I hadn’t been Maa’s firstborn, Ayush would have been alive, and you…” “It doesn’t matter Di. You can’t hold yourself responsible for Mohana’s cruelty. Sure, it would have been wonderful growing up in a normal family. But if our misery is the price for the greater good, then be it.”

“When did my little sister get so mature!” She smiled through her tears. “When all of a sudden you decided to mirror Jiju’s complex instead of smacking some sense into him.” “Come here you little,” Piya was about to hug Saavi but stopped seeing her shocked face, “What’s wrong?” “Di you are bleeding again!” “What?” Just then she felt the same sting on her shoulder, only more intense than the last time. “I think I figured what’s wrong with you. We need to reverse the spell right now.” “Don’t talk rubbish. Naman isn’t here yet and Ansh…” “I’m serious Di. It’s not about your physical capacity, it’s the mental strain you have been putting yourself through.” Saavi grabbed a tissue and helped Piya lie down to control the bleeding.

“You are the tether that’s been holding both worlds together. It’s not easy on a regular day and you have been overwhelmed by your emotions upon coming here. It’s crushing your mind. You need to stop before…” Piya was about to say something when they heard the doorbell ring, followed by Naman’s voice. “He’s here.” She sighed in relief. “Don’t try and change the topic Di. You are in mortal danger…” “I understand your concern. But we haven’t come all the way here just to give up now. Let’s talk with Naman and then we can decide our next course of action. Sounds reasonable enough to you?” “No.” She said firmly, “Stop this madness or I’ll…”

Just then, they heard the sound of glass shattering coming from the hall. It sounded as if someone had dropped something accidentally. “What now?” Piya rushed out of the room only to find a shocked Naman standing up in a corner. “Are you alright?” She looked in the opposite direction and realized what caused him to freeze, “Mrs. Ji!”

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS