Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Loved it Saumya dear

Awesome and beautiful part 🤗🤗

First of all the hustle in RP was remarkable as their first grand children are returning back & Kranti along with Dashrath & Sumitra are too excited ... I second Sumitra bacchon ko sahi sanskaar dena bahut important hai like first they had given to all 4 brothers & now to their kids ☺

Hmm 🙄 as expected Siya has distant herself & now things are getting more interesting ... Pawans entry was expected by me ☺ & I am happy to see him back 👍 finally Siya Ram ke ankho ke tare Luv Kush apne ghar aa gaye 🤗🤗 & Ram along with entire family has planned everything for them

Last but not the least I am but worried about Siya now & Ram too both are bearing this pain & now they had to think of a solution as it's a matter of future of their kids which should be their top priority

Waiting for more 👍

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Excited hona to Banta Hai, afterall Luv Kush are their first grandchildren. Raghuvanshi family always believes in family bond, and that's why their children are bonded these beautifully with each other, upbringing.!

Pawan ji wapis aaye hai ji Haa and this time with a dhamaka, let's see how he was there with Siya.!

SiRa relationship has to be solved soon as their kids will be needing their both the parent. That's true and indeed it will be solved soon.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

All of us are saying kids are like their fathers but bit today i feel they resemble their mothers too that teasing scene the way Taksh and Ansh fooled Subh🤣was to their mothers during those golden days Manvi and Urmila used to follow the same technique😬and Subh too act how Sruti used to react🥺🤧glad they are getting same parvarish or else u know na tv serials balo na bacho ka bhi nahin choda either they have stole their bachpan or they have turned their naadanipan into spoil brats harkat🤧even Luv Kush were acting like their mother ab mujhe girls ka bhi bachpan ki story jani hain🤧boys ka toh dikh raha

And jaise ham expect kar rahe kida are going olay cupid ❤️jab bhi baat bacho ki aati tabhi couples dikhte kisiko blame bhi nahin kar sakte especially jab hame back story hi nahin maloom baat bagit serious huya hoga charo girls extreme level ke naraz hain boys bhi hurt huye Hain charo girls self respect ko consider karte aisha hona bhi cahiye boys jante yeh baat waise hurt nahin karenge sayat MUs kuch jyaada hi Hain jo abhi tak solve nahin huya jab tak super 8 mus clear nahin karenge family fully happy family kaise hogi

Skr main bhi Hanuman the tab 2nd vanvas time here Pawan Siya sayat family main kisiko contact nahin karti pehele ki tarah 6saal hogaye media se baat chali gayi hogi par back story ke bina bol bhu nahin sakte kuch yet puchungi?kiya Panvel family writer hain unke book likhne ka wait kar rahi??

Luv Kush ki entry huyi lag raha Luv hi mature hain Kusu Mastikhor poori bacha party main sabse jyaada shaitan kush and Ansh lag rahe mereko,🤣🤣 Ansh apne papa ki tarah notorious hain baki Taksh shant bacha Luv bada hain na so Susheel Subh sabse chota ur bhola so bache yeh do most mischievous honge 🤣🤣Ansh ka toh dikh raha Subh ko maar padi🤣🤣🤣 Urmila tab sach hi bolithi Lakshmila ka baby aayega toh wha sar fod degi Laksh junior Laksh ko sambhalte huye🤣Bichara Subh chota hain cida rahe🤧🤧🤣🤧🤣 Kush ur Ansh ki bato laga yeh dono jyaada partner in crime honge mujhe kush bato main thoda Shatrughan type bhi laga 🤣

Super 8 parents bacho ka soch bhi rahe MUs ke chalte space bhi de rahe..yeh sahi hain ❤️

Didi didi kids ka parents ke sang bhi scene daliyena🤧I know aayega fir bhi boldi

Edit:- mujhe laga tha bache maadi bolte honge 🙁 koyina chachi bhi thik hain kabhi masi bhi bul bana

Chalo we got something new to say now, kids are like their mother's too.!! Parvarish is a strong point of Raghuvanshi family, they believe in family and bonding. These five kids too are bonded strongly with family.

Kids will definitely play a cupid for their parents. Kitni problems badh gayi that 6 years se solve hi nahi hui.? Or else hui fir bigdi and then bigadte gayi. Everything will be cleared in flashbacks.

Tou are right. As Hanuman ji was there in SKR the same role Pawan played here in these 6 years. How.? Let's see in the upcoming parts.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

This is something really surprising to see Pawan back and with Siya and kids. Okay now I am linking SKR series with this story and I got to know that Pawan played a crucial role to take Siya's care in these years. In SKR, lord Ram had sent Hanuman ji to take Devi Sita's care, let's see what has happened here.

I loved the fact that Sumitra is so good with her nurturing to the kids. They are getting really a good upbringing which is necessary for today's generation. And hence we could see a lot of love and respect in Raghuvanshi Family.

So finally Ram got to see his anmol ratan, Luv and Kush. They are indeed copies of their parents. Luv as mature as Ram and Kush as bubbly as Siya. Excited to know how these kids have equations with their parents. And now waiting for Siya's entry eagerly.

True, Pawan has definitely played an important role in Siya's life in these years. He in indeed a wellwisher of their family.

Let it be Sumitra or any other in the family, Raghuvanshi family will always nurture the kids with their upbringing.

So, upcoming parts will tell us about these 6 years in details, plus we have Siya's entry soon.

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update❤️

Raghuvanshi kids banter are treat to eyes..

Luv Kush ki entry se pehle hi itni positivity n happiness aa gayi RP mein…wondering jab aege toh kitna dhamaal hone wala hai

Finally Luv Kush ki entry ho gyi and Pawan ki bhi…i guess Pawan always have Ram’s back no matter what…

Luv seems to be a perfect combination of SiRa and Kush is a perfect combination of all SiRa n all brothers…

Ram’s little sukoon are back now…

Continue soon😍

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Superb update❤️

Raghuvanshi kids banter are treat to eyes..

Luv Kush ki entry se pehle hi itni positivity n happiness aa gayi RP mein…wondering jab aege toh kitna dhamaal hone wala hai

Finally Luv Kush ki entry ho gyi and Pawan ki bhi…i guess Pawan always have Ram’s back no matter what…

Luv seems to be a perfect combination of SiRa and Kush is a perfect combination of all SiRa n all brothers…

Ram’s little sukoon are back now…

Continue soon😍

Wo to hai, unke entry ke pehele hi itna Halla gulla chal raha hai RP me to Luv Kush ke aane ke baad kitni masti karenge.

Pawan is always there for his Ram sir, yeh to har bar prove hua hai. Isme bhi what role he has played this has to be seen.

This is perfect, Ram 's little sukoons. New name.!

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hii, when's the next update 😅😅

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's update was Luv -Kush special I loved their relationship with Ram. They really are Ram's aakhon ka Tara. Siya still cares about ram . I am pretty sure after their visits she also asks luv kush abt their papa.

Pawan really have become like a family to the raghuvanshi s and why not after whatever he did.

I hope Siya allows Luv kush for the puja or it would be much better if she would come.

I can't wait for the precaps. We would get so many answers. I guess the next update we might see what happened with Siya. Are we goin to also see the twins birth. Or it would be some other update. Anyway can't wait for the next updates .

💕💕

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update ❤️

Luv- Kush- Ram such a special bond…it actually seems distance can not effect relationships…but bache bhi samajh gaye unke mumma papa baat nahi karte…hope they keep trying aisi choti choti chezei to make their parents talk…Kush toh sach mein bhot naughty hai i am excited to read how he makes Siya runs behind him whole day…lol

Raghuvanshi boys charm has increased more in all these years…hope Siya allows Luv Kush for Ram’s special day tooo

Pawan deserves all this pampering….he has given so much to Raghuvanshi family in all these years and previously too…

Continue soon 😍

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Luv and Kush are indeed the jaans of Raghuvanshi family, how everything looks happy when they have visited them. Ram is happy too, after leap this is for the first time when we have got our old Ram back.

So now the kids will be coming the next day for the puja too, hopefully Siya will be permitting them. She can't say no for anything this we know.

Pawan is indeed the best thing happened to Raghuvanshi family. He is their shubhchintak I must say. And this too is confirmed that in these 6 years he is been strength of Ram and Siya both.

Excited for Siya's re-entry and the puja and party day....