Interesting update dear Kavita

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Shocking that Katherine turned out to be a fraud who trapped munna.so funny.i am surprised to see rikara here.since ratan is a painter om is the best artist to guide ratan.the dream song of dira were romantic. I am surprised that munna's family chose swati for munna. Surprised to see sns parents as swati's parents.how did you choose them as swami's parents?surprising that munwa believe in falling in love before getting married.nice edits.

Swati's parents are unknown in the show. So I chose sns parents for her.

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Part 6

Fabulous Update

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Part 7

Flashback

Sameer, Munna, and Ratan were inside the car with Sameer driving it. Sameer and Ratan dropped Munna to his place and went to their respective houses.

Munna was lost in Swati's thoughts while Ratan began to think about Diya.

Sameer stopped the car at Ratan's place. He said, "Your house has come."

Ratan: I love her

Sameer: What?

Ratan: Yes, I love her.

Munna: He's kidding.

He laughs.

Ratan becomes silent.

Munna: No, he's serious.

Sameer: Have you gone mad?

Munna: I'm not a love expert, but it's too much.

Ratan: Are you saying this because she's elder to me and is a mother of a grown-up child?

Sameer: Yes, that's there. By the way, why are we even discussing this nonsense?

Ratan: Because I thought at least you guys would understand me.

a. on X: "munna × sameer. their relationship is just precious ✨ all these while munna has been guarding sameer but when the table turned sameer did the same ❤ sameer became

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Review: A better story with thrilling elements - Telly Updates

He gets miffed and gets out of the car to go home.

Sameer and Munna came out.

Sameer: Hey Ratan. Do you mean to say that you love a lady who is ten years older than you? She has a daughter and is a divorcee. She was accused of being a drunkard. What if she drinks?

Ratan: I love her despite her background. As for her drinking, why would she lie to me?

Munna: Think about it. It is not love. It is an utter madness.

Ratan: No, it is not madness. I don't expect her to marry me and become mine, and I don't hope that. It's okay, even if she doesn't feel the same way about me.

Sameer: Oh, I see. Remember Munna? I even started that way.

Munna: What do you mean?

Sameer: Yes, it's a fact. Ratan, if that's the case, then it's okay. By the way, she's perfect for you. She's experienced and independent, living alone. You can see her daily. Munna, learn something from him. He's made a perfect choice.

Ratan slapped Sameer angrily, saying, "I never knew you had a perverted mind. When I told you that I love her, you made a dirty joke out of it. Come on, grow up, Sameer. There's no need to agree with everything. However, there is a limit to friendship that one shouldn't cross. But you have crossed that limit. Do you know that at some point, we will experience true love? That's when age and other things wouldn't matter and become trivial. I pity you, Sameer. You won't understand it now, but one day, you will realize that love cannot be planned. It comes naturally."

Sameer: Have you finished?

Ratan: Yes.

Sameer gets into his car and asks Munna, "Are you coming?"

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Review: A better story with thrilling elements - Telly Updates

Ratan left that place and went to his house. Munna gets into the car.

Both went to the room.

Sameer serves coffee to Munna.

Flashback ends.

The next day

Munna said, "I couldn't sleep last night after our conversation with Ratan. I went to meet Ratan the following day. I was shocked about his reaction and never thought that matter would go so far. We must meet Ratan once."

Sameer listens to the music and gives Munna a deaf ear.

The latter gets miffed, switches off the tape recorder, and says, "Hey, I'm talking to you. You are coming with me to meet Ratan. Does it mean you must ignore him just because he got wild? These things happen in friendship, and he must be equally disturbed. What will you do if you meet him someday? Will you ignore or disown him? Meet him at least once."

Sameer: Please leave me alone and get the hell out of here.

Munna went to Ratan's house and rang the bell. Baa opened the door.

Munna: Is Ratan here?

Baa: Ratan left for Nasik after his application was approved.

Sameer leaves for Australia on the same day. Munna goes to the airport to meet Sameer.

Vivek and Vishaka hugged Sameer and said, "Have a nice trip."

Vivek: Meet your grandfather. He will tell you what to do.

Munna went to Sameer and said, "Goodbye."

Sameer: I want to apologize for making fun of your romantic affairs. You know very well that I make fun. I also spoke to you rudely the previous day.

Munna: Yes, I know. I even made fun of it, if you remember flirting with Naina and getting punched by Sharad. I knew that she was engaged to Sharad. As for your rudeness, I understand that you were under some stress.

Sameer: Then why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you stop me?

Munna: Have a pleasant journey.

a. on X: "munna × sameer. their relationship is just precious ✨ all these while munna has been guarding sameer but when the table turned sameer did the same ❤ sameer became

Both hugged each other.

Sameer gets into the flight with all the other passengers.

He opened his tickets and looked for his seat.

Sameer finds his seat and is surprised to see Naina reading a magazine near the window. He had gotten the seat next to Naina.

Sameer comes to his seat and is surprised to see Naina.

Sameer: Hi

Naina: Hi

Sameer: Where are you going?

Naina: The flight is going to Sydney.

Sameer: But where are you going?

Naina: I'm going to Sydney.

Sameer: How strange! All three of us are going to Syndey.

Naina: Three?

Sameer: Yes, it's you, me, and the flight.

Naina laughs.

Naina: Do you know that you are crazy?

Sameer: Thanks.

The air hostess served tea to Sameer.

Sameer: Thanks.

Sameer to Naina: Listen, I'm sorry about that night. I was kidding.

Naina: It's okay.

Sameer: Really?

Naina smiles.

Sameer: Good.

Sameer and Naina said, "So you?"

Randeep Rai: Ashi Singh is just a friend – Telly Gossip

Both laugh.

Sameer: Go ahead.

Naina: For what reason are you going to Sydney?

Sameer: Dad wants me to manage his business. So I'm going there. Let's see how long it would last. What about you?

Naina: My uncle and aunt live in Sydney. They are my mother's brother and sister-in-law.

Sameer: He's not like Sharad. Is he?

Naina smiles.

Sameer: What is his occupation?

Naina: He is a photographer.

Sameer: Have you been to Sydney before?

Naina: Do you always ask too many questions?

Sameer: Yes. Have you been to Sydney before?

Naina: Yes.

Sameer: Excellent, then can you show me different places in Sydney?

Naina: Hold on. Don't you know anyone is there?

Sameer: My grandfather's representative will be there. Do you think I will enjoy hanging out with him? Please come on. I have said sorry.

Naina: Okay. I've to ask my uncle.

Sameer: Sure. I don't think your uncle will refuse.

Naina: Why do you think he won't refuse?

Sameer: Because I've brought a present for him.

Post BREAK-UP with Sharad, Sameer and Naina to have a DREAM DANCE sequence! | India Forums

He showed the digital camera to Naina.

The flight takes off and lands in Sydney. Anand receives Naina at the airport.

Naina: Hi, uncle. How are you?

They hug each other.

Anand: I'm fine. But don't call me uncle. You are grown up now, and we've crossed 18 years, regardless of age.

Naina sees Sameer standing at some distance. She said, "Come, Sameer."

Sameer comes there.

Naina: Uncle, he is Sameer. Sameer, he is my uncle.

Anand: Hi, Sameer. I am Anand.

Sameer: Hi, I am Sameer.

Anand: Have you come to Sydney for a business trip?

Sameer: Yes, my dad has an import-export business here. So, I came to manage his business.

Anand: The export business sounds very hectic and tedious.

Sameer: I agree. I prefer something adventurous and thrilling.

Anand: I see.

Sameer: My interests are wildlife photography.

Anand: Do you like photography?

Sameer: My mom says the first word I uttered is neither mom nor dad, but camera.

YUDKBH: Sameer Naina lends money to Anand new syappa unfolds

All of them laugh.

Suddenly, a man came and called Sameer.

Sameer looked at him.

The man said, "I am Gadkari. Your grandfather sent me to the airport to receive you. I've arranged for a car to collect your baggage."

Sameer: Fine.

He told Anand and Naina, "I am taking a leave now."

Anand gave him his card and said, "Since you came here for the first time, you can call me when you need something."

Sameer: Thanks. Bye.

Anand + Naina: Bye.

Gadkari and Sameer enter Jai Prakash's house.

Edited by kavitha_r - 6 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7

Fabulous Update

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Part 7

Superb update.... nicely written

thanks for the update

coderlady thumbnail

Ratan has an unconventional relationship. Not many will understand it.

coderlady thumbnail

Sameer happens to sit right next to Naina on his flight. What are the chances of that happening?

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was super

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Katherine’s Deception: Shocking indeed! When a character turns out to be a fraud, it adds an unexpected twist to the storyline. Poor Munna, falling into her trap!

Rikara’s Appearance: Unexpected reunions can be heartwarming. Seeing Rikara together again must have been a pleasant surprise for fans.

Om as an Artistic Guide: Ratan, the painter, seeking guidance from Om, the best artist, is a delightful combination. Artistic mentorship can lead to beautiful collaborations.

Dream Song of Dira: Ah, romance! Dreamy songs have a way of capturing our hearts. Dira’s romantic song must have left an impression.