Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

The words may have been spoken out of anger but they were spoken and heard. The effects will linger on long after that. Piya is now second guessing herself.

The doubt and remorse was always there. Piya's biggest regret was abandoning Adi when he was just a kid. Unfortunately, Ansh's words brought back all that memory and overwhelmed her. smiley19 smiley19 smiley19 It's a good thing Adi is so considerate of her feeling. Which is why she has found some comfort in the notion that even if something happened to her, he'll be okay. This time, she is giving him the one thing she always longed for - assurance. She knows what uncertainty can do to a child. So she took care of that before proceeding with her plan.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Hope this parallel dream world works. If not, don't know what they would do next.

Piya's talk with Adi was so needed. He will always have this memory.

This plan will work. smiley20 Nonetheless, it'll be extremely difficult.

As for Adi, he's a sweet kid and the best of PiyAnsh. No matter what happens, he'll carry their legacy forward... smiley27

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This chapter was so warm and wholesome and so, so sad. So, they now have a different plan, and it must work. I love how you slowly transitioned from the unassailable problem toward the solution but not without any uncertainty because there's risk there too.

The conversation between Piya and Adi was lovely and heartwarming. He's such a mature little kid who understands his mom. But at the same time he gets annoyed with his little sister. Hahah. That's the classic sibling bondi. And she doesn't like MCU? Ugh. I'm on Adi's side here. xD

However, the emotional crux here was the maturity of the child, because he understands, and is blessed with such a tender and kind heart. And Piya is saying kind of a goodbye to him? It must be hard for her because leaving her children is the last thing she wants, but if she doesn't do it, things will get worse and they might lose something more precious.

Still, is it all worth it? It should be. I'm curious how everything else will play out now. I hope they don't get into more trouble.

Amazing chapter again. :)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

This chapter was so warm and wholesome and so, so sad. So, they now have a different plan, and it must work. I love how you slowly transitioned from the unassailable problem toward the solution but not without any uncertainty because there's risk there too.

The conversation between Piya and Adi was lovely and heartwarming. He's such a mature little kid who understands his mom. But at the same time he gets annoyed with his little sister. Hahah. That's the classic sibling bondi. And she doesn't like MCU? Ugh. I'm on Adi's side here. xD

However, the emotional crux here was the maturity of the child, because he understands, and is blessed with such a tender and kind heart. And Piya is saying kind of a goodbye to him? It must be hard for her because leaving her children is the last thing she wants, but if she doesn't do it, things will get worse and they might lose something more precious.

Still, is it all worth it? It should be. I'm curious how everything else will play out now. I hope they don't get into more trouble.

Amazing chapter again. :)

Thank you dear! smiley31

Adi is a sweetheart. In the show, he was quiet, a bit shy but a strong support system for both of his parents in his own innocent way. smiley42 It would only make sense if Piya confided in him who didn't have any preconceived notion of the situation they were in and was mature enough to make the right call if needed.

Also, this dreamland brought back a lot of bitter memories. smiley19 Some they dealt with, and some remained as it was. Piya now understands exactly where she and Ansh went wrong. Hence she wants Adi to spare the pain.

As you rightly pointed out, she's about to put herself in harm's way and there's no easy answer to whether she is doing the right thing. Leaving her children is the last thing she wants to do but at the same time, she can't leave Ansh hanging between two worlds. Keeping everything aside, a child needs both of her parents. In her absence, Ansh brought Adi up and Pari was more inclined to her father. Naturally, a part of Piya feels they would be better and happier with Ansh than they would be with her if a choice had to be made.

We can argue that she's being unreasonable but it's just the way she is. smiley19 She has been through way too much and all she wants to do is ensure her loved ones are happy with or without her. Which is exactly why she had her last conversation with Adi. She wants him to grow up with the knowledge of how much she loves him. And now that she knows he forgave her and will be okay without her, she can focus on her mission without feeling guilty.

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Chapter - 19

“The wind’s picking up.” Karan glanced at Rishi once and focused on driving. Considering his cousin’s old habit of blabbering when he was tensed, it was a miracle that he managed to keep his mouth shut for so long. “How much further Karan?” “Almost there,” “We can go back if you aren’t feeling…” Rishi stopped midway as Karan shot a death glare at him. “It’s okay Rishi, it’s gonna be a big day for Karan. I want to be there for him.” While Ansh tried his best to sound cheerful, Karan felt a little guilty for lying to him. Was he doing the right thing?

He pressed the accelerator and looked ahead. Rishi was right; the wind’s direction hinted at the impending calamity. Leaving Ansh alone in such weather would have been out of the question had everything been normal, but he was desperate. It didn’t matter if Ansh was sick or if there was another world in existence that they didn’t know about. One thing was certain - his brother was suffering. He didn’t need medicine or time, he needed HER!

“Slow down Bhai! At this rate, we might get into an accident.” “Relax Rishi, our boy here seems to be way too excited to meet his fiancé. Let him be…” Karan noticed a faint yet genuine smile on Ansh’s face. His poor brother! He knew if it was required, Ansh wouldn’t hesitate to sacrifice his life for his sake. Then why was he having second thoughts? He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Today he was gonna unite Ansh with Piya and no one could stop him from doing that.

“We’re here.” “Are you sure? There’s no one else…” “I know, Mansi just texted me, her car broke down nearby. Can you please wait for us until we get back?” “Sure,” Ansh got out of the car and looked around, “Which direction should I take?” “Walk straight and then take a turn to the left. You’ll find the venue.” “Alright… See you soon!” Once Ansh was out of their sight, Rishi turned toward Karan, “Are you sure about this?” “Yes,” “Don’t you think we should at least…” “I know what you’re going to say… She has been waiting for us…”

“Thank you for agreeing to meet me.” Piya greeted Karan and Rishi. “It’s not like we had a choice.” “Bhai…” “Listen Piya… I don’t want to sound rude or disrespectful in any manner. But you do understand that you are partly responsible for my brother’s condition, right? One moment you are telling him off stating you are engaged and the next moment you confess your love for him. What does that tell us about your integrity?” “Added to that, your sister publicly humiliated Ansh Bhai. Give us one good reason why we should trust you.”

“You are right, I can’t justify my actions. Still, you responded to my plea. Which means you love your brother enough to ignore everything else. Somewhere deep down, you know I’m the answer to Ansh’s questions. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have agreed to meet me. Am I right?” “Don’t get so cocky lady.” “I’m not, believe me, I’m mortified. I can’t blame you for suspecting me. All I can do is tell you how I truly feel, and I… I love Ansh! That’s the truth. Please! Help me so I can get him out of this mess.”

Karan looked closely at Piya and sighed. As much as angry he was at her, the desperation in her eyes was evident. His mind was occupied with thousands of thoughts while his heart said he could trust her. Conflicted, Karan exchanged a glance with Rishi while the latter nodded his head in approval. “Alright,” He cleared his throat, “What do you need?” “Right now, you need to leave with Rishi.” “Excuse me?” “Forgive me,” Piya blew a powder over them and commanded them to return to their car and wait for her, “I’m sorry guys. Today I can’t afford any distraction. I have to do the needful no matter the cost…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Finally my brother’s getting what he’s always deserved.” What started off as a pleasant thought, turned into a rude awakening As Ansh realized he was reminiscing an imaginary past whose existence was confined within a book. When he decided to do the right thing, why did it feel so wrong? The other night when Rishi and Karan barged into his room and shook him out of his dazed state, he felt relieved that he was alone in his room and the entire argument between him and Piya was his dream. Fantasy or reality, he loved her. Under no circumstances he would hurt her like that, neither physically nor emotionally.

Yet, a big part of him was devastated. He wanted her to be there, he needed the assurance that she loved him the same way he did, that his imprudence was no match for her indomitable will. He wanted to scream; he wanted to burn the world down where his Piya was subjected to so much pain. He wanted to punish himself for hurting her again. And most importantly, he wanted HER! Instead, he sat and joked around with his siblings while his mind kept reminding him of one thing - his entire existence was a lie.

A sudden flash of lightning blinded him briefly, stopping him in his tracks. It was unusual for the weather to be turning so bad suddenly. Then again, when has anything ever gone according to what mere mortals wanted? He looked up and smiled recalling Piya’s fascination for thunderstorms. The Daivik once told him the rumbling of thunder reminded her of the great battles between the Devas and the Asuras. The majestic bolts of lightning - not just a testament to Devraj Indra’s valor but a reminder that no matter how dark the night grew, eventually, it would dissipate by a gleam.

He didn’t know if the bright obscured lines pervading the sky were indeed telling a story. Daivik… Daavansh… Deva… Asura… for all he knew if he had dominance over all the natural elements like her, everything would be in flames today. Wouldn’t that be a glorious sight? Watching everything getting destroyed until the void took over him, sparing him of this agony. Suddenly Ansh felt like laughing. No matter how hard he tried to accept the truth, he knew in his heart he would forever be tied to Piya. Delusion, fantasy whatever way people described her, that girl was immersed in his entire being and there was no escape from that. He was doomed to love her. Accepting she did not want to do anything with him was just an added burden. For what it was worth, as long as his suffering ensured she got everything her heart desired, he was ready to annihilate himself.

“Remarkable, isn’t it?” He turned around hearing her voice and froze in his spot. It was HER! “Why are you staring at me like I’m a ghost?” While Piya smiled at him, Ansh felt his heart racing. What ghost? Cladded in the same white dress that she wore on the day they had first met, she looked like a Goddess. “No, this can’t be. I must be hallucinating.” He closed his eyes and opened them again to find himself alone. “That’s it, focus Ansh. You need to break free from this illusion.” “Is that what I’m to you now, an illusion?” He saw her face again as a flash of lightning illuminated the entire area. “Tell me Ansh, is that what you think of me?” He gulped hard at her question, unable to find any word while the thunder sent a shiver down his spine. It seemed as if nature resonated with her heartache and echoed her question in the hope of an answer.

“Remember this place? This is where you stood up for me for the first time.” Confused, Ansh looked around and realized why the place looked vaguely familiar to him earlier. This was where Piya was about to get married to Naman. “I warned you, set the damn place on fire. Still, you didn’t stop. You walked through the fire, ignoring everyone, so you could prevent me from marrying the wrong guy? Why?Because your happiness meant more to me than my life.” Ansh thought to himself. “We were unaware of our identities. I had no idea what my powers could do to you and of course, I was mad at you for a thousand reasons. What gave you the assurance that I too would jump into the fire and run into your arms?

“Doesn’t matter,“Why” “Because...He struggled to utter the words. “Look at me,” She cupped his face and made him look into her eyes, “I’m right here Ansh. Tell me, what are you so afraid of?“I’m afraid I’m wasting my life running behind a mirage.He pulled away from her embrace, You’re just a figment of my imagination that I created to appease my brother. You aren’t real. The real Piya is out there somewhere, living a peaceful life.“If it is so peaceful, why do you have tears in your eyes?“Something must have gone into my eyes...“Stop lying!She made him face her again.

“You loved me even when I held you responsible for my family’s doom. You risked your life God knows how many times to save mine. Hell, you refused to accept what was written in my fate and did Tandav before Mahadev so He revived me, not just once but twice. All of that was a lie?“Yes... They were tools to enrich my story. Subplots, in case you wanna know the exact term. All of them together make a wonderful story and that’s it.“So you are not gonna listen to me?“No,“Even if I can prove my existence?“I’d love to see how you do that.“Fine, Piya wiped her tears,

“Does your book contain any chapter where the protagonists start questioning their life choices?“What?“Was there any chapter where the hero in particular expressed his regret over meeting the heroine? Or did you delve into her emotions where she struggled to express her feelings? Her fear of losing him over a silly argument?Ansh felt weak in his knees. He didn’t share that particular conversation with anyone, not even Dev. How did she know about it? “Does the heroine get to apologize to the hero? Or he just shoves her across the room, refusing to believe how much she loves him?” “How did you...Tell me Ansh, have you written all this in your book?Ansh felt dizzy. Was it true? Did Piya really come to meet him the other night?

“I know I crossed the line when I blamed you for taking me for granted. But what did you do Ansh? You took my one statement to heart and forgot everything we had been through? You witnessed my longing for my family and embarked on creating a parallel world. When will you realize? You are my family! My heart was no less than an abandoned house. You were the one who managed to bring those walls down. You replaced the thrones laid in my way with flowers. When I was drowning in grief, you held my hand. You filled my lonely world with unconditional love. You became my HOME, my happiness, the reason for my existence. How could you possibly think that I didn’t love you anymore?”

Her voice cracked as she interlaced her fingers with his, I’m still that same, foolish girl whose days start and end with you. If I haven’t been able to make you feel loved or provide you the type of assurance you sought then it’s my fault; you have every right to get mad at me or punish me in whatever way you deem appropriate. But not this... I’ll die without you Ansh! Please don’t leave me!” A tear escaped his eyes when realization dawned on him. He wasn’t deluding himself. The girl standing before him was none other than Piya; his Piya who would do anything for his sake. He took a step in her direction, eager to hold her hand when he remembered Dev’s warning...

“Acceptance of your condition is the first step to healing. However, be aware; this isn’t gonna be so easy. Sometimes delusion stems from our greatest desire. And when it does, it becomes exponentially difficult to identify which version of reality is true. Be smart Ansh, try to connect the dots and you’ll understand the absurdity of your fantasy yourself.”

“Ansh?” Piya noticed the change in his expression and grew concerned. “Dev was right,” Ansh tried to smile through his tears but failed miserably, “I can’t be selfish with you.” “What are you talking about?” “I’m standing in the middle of nowhere. There’s no way the real Piya could find me and tell me exactly what I wanted to hear.” “Let me explain…” “That won’t be necessary,” He wiped his tears, “I’ll be content knowing in some fictional universe Ansh Rathod is loved by Piya Sharma. I really wish I was as fortunate because… I love you Piya! I love you so much! And it's because of that love that I have to let you go. You deserve better than a schizophrenic writer. You deserve all the happiness life has to offer.

Before Piya could protest, he moved forward and placed a peck on her forehead, “Goodbye Piya!“That’s it? You’re gonna give up on us so easily?Ansh shut his eyes and turned around, refusing to take her words in. “Alright, have it your way,She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before invoking the Goddess Durga's blessings, “Jay Ho Maiya Ki!On her command, a bolt of lightning struck the nearest tree, setting it ablaze. Soon, the fire spread with the aid of the gale leaving Ansh horrified. He looked back to find Piya stuck in a ring of fire. “Piya!He ran frantically in her direction, “What are you doing? Come out, save yourself!“Why do you care?“What!“You said I wasn’t real. What difference would it make if an imaginary person died? This nightmare must end, right? Let it end with me.”

“You foolish girl,He cried out, “You’re gonna get yourself killed. Use your power and douse this fire.” “Now you felt the need to believe in me?“Please, I beg you!Ansh looked on helplessly as he saw her stole catching fire, “No! He jumped into the fire without thinking twice. Meanwhile, Piya waived her hand to create a safe passage for Ansh. She could feel the flame on her skin, excruciating pain threatening her consciousness. “Devi Maa! I don’t have much power left to contain this wildfire. Help me! She threw her stole away and focused her energy on safeguarding Ansh who stood petrified realizing Piya created some sort of protective shield around him at her own expense. By the time he made his way to her, she had succumbed to her injury and fallen to the ground.

“Piya, With great difficulty, she managed to keep her eyes open, “Why?"“Still?She started coughing up blood, “Oh God! What have I done?“Look into my eyes,She touched his face gently, “Feel that?Just then Ansh’s eyes started glowing. “I... Piya nodded her head. “I can heal you! He tried to revitalize her only to realize his powers weren’t working, “No, this isn’t happening, this can’t be…” “Ansh...She let out a whisper, “It’s okay, I did this...Another violent cough interrupted her, “Take care of our kids...“No!” “Forgive me!

With her last remaining bit of strength, she held Ansh’s hand tightly and started chanting. There was no way she could prevent the fire from engulfing them and teleport themselves back to their world at the same time. By the time Ansh might get a hold of his powers, it would have been too late. She could only save one and the choice was simple - him. Although Ansh tried his best to resist the spell, slowly he lost consciousness and fell next to her. Once she made sure the real Ansh was out of danger, finally Piya allowed herself to shed a tear.

How she wished there was another way! What wouldn’t she give to hug Nishant another time! To tell Saavi how much she loved her and the pride she felt in her achievement! Her heart yearned for her kids. How rewarding would it have been if she had the luxury to watch them grow and carry their legacy forward! Perhaps in another lifetime...

She closed her eyes in complete resignation. She could feel the flame coming her way. Maybe she could fight it for a while. But what was the point? She was exhausted from the endless trial and tribulation. Arguably, she had learned nothing from her past mistakes. Otherwise, she wouldn’t choose Ansh over her family yet again. But this time it was different. Even if she got back to her kids, they would be traumatized forever; Nishant would blame himself for the mishap and Saavi would be stuck in another loop of self-doubt for failing to help her complete this mission.

This way, the blame will befall her. Adi and Pari would never know what transpired between their parents. They would be heartbroken but proud believing their mother died for a cause. Ansh would be there for them, and hopefully, Nishant would understand her choice and help Saavi move on. Her entire life she longed for her family. What could be better than closing her eyes in a world where a version of them existed, living the life they always deserved? Her tired eyelids finally gave up, prepared to face the inevitable when a particular voice warned her against it, “Don’t give up Gudiya!” “Maa!

*** Author's Note ***

Hello my dear readers! smiley1 I hope all of you are doing great. smiley20 Inspiration comes in different forms and this fic is no exception either. smiley9

In the middle portion of this chapter where Piya expresses her feelings for Ansh, I got the idea from a poem written by another loyal fan of Nazar who runs a fanpage on Instagram named nazarmemes

With her permission, I posted the poem here since it blends with the theme perfectly. smiley9

She is an extremely creative person with a great sense of humor. Do visit her page and share your thoughts with her... smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

jjjj

Edited by Nush_Rat - 7 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS