Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Ram and those incidents 1st his mother then his father nd latet brother got admitted his wife was kidnapped his sil chm sisters faced trauma then he separation from Siya now Kush's health poor man is suffering a lot

Chalo Sira are realising that they need to come together as parents direct co parenting is needed that cute happiness of Luv seeing his parents together they need more scenes together ab kush aajaye toh poori family moments aayega

Bharat rare gussa karta but when it is extremely serious situations like during vanvas track, Raghvan Indarjeet track, ab Kush case main these boys are possessive nd protective for their loved one manrat ne role reverse kar liya

Last part has sprinkle of purani wali Siya Kush ke health kharab hone ka kuch toh achha huya Sira main jyaada jaldi imprisonment aaya Bharat toh poora gusse mein hain sira se Lakshman Shatrughan ka reaction abhi baki hain

You are right, Ram has always suffered since childhood, as a son, as a brother, as a husband too and now when he is suffering as a father it feels really very sad.

But now SiRa has taken their decision and now things will change obviously. Luv Kush deserves to be with their family, their complete family.

ManRat being tye second most mature had their role reversal, now Lakshmila and Shrughan are remaining, will update that too soon

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Ram has always suffered for his near ones, as in usne bachpan se struggles dekhe he. We have always thought of Siya's struggle in her life, but ultimately Ram bhi suffer hua he, and you have perfectly shown this.

Chalo now, Ram and Siya have taken their decision for their kids. I am happy now and why not, they both are mature enough yeh decision lena to Banta hi tha.

Bharat aur Manvi bhi unke saathi he. I'm sure these two are going to act the eldest now, helping Ram and Siya with their patch up.

Lastly, this song is so soothing and suits Sira for sure. Their love is as pure as this song.

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Ram has always suffered for his near ones, as in usne bachpan se struggles dekhe he. We have always thought of Siya's struggle in her life, but ultimately Ram bhi suffer hua he, and you have perfectly shown this.

Chalo now, Ram and Siya have taken their decision for their kids. I am happy now and why not, they both are mature enough yeh decision lena to Banta hi tha.

Bharat aur Manvi bhi unke saathi he. I'm sure these two are going to act the eldest now, helping Ram and Siya with their patch up.

Lastly, this song is so soothing and suits Sira for sure. Their love is as pure as this song.

Thanks for your comment Sammy. As you know I'm in love with bollywood old songs. So yes this suits the best to this situation to SiRa.

Updated a new part, do read

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Kush is seems to be angry with his parents mostly Ram his hesitation is clearly visible he wants his complete family all of them are here Sira are trying their best in handling this Luv Kush ko lagta hain unke parents divorce type huya hain I think bado ki topic complete karne ke sath sath unka samjha Dena cahiye like yeh ab bache hain na toh kuch bhi dil main le lete kaise bhi karke direct bata nahin sakte so much samjhana cahiye unki age se pare hain chize I think pancho ki samjhana cahiye unke parents jhagdo main sab affect hote inko tab lagta tha siya unse naraz thi type fir unhe samjha dekha toh pata laga type

In Pancho ko pata bhi nahin hoga super 8 ka as couple as siblings bonding kaisa tha Luv Kush ne kabhi apne parents ek sath nahin dekha

Maturity Taksh was showing.. Luv is Ram ka doosra copy(carbon copy Lakshman ka naam hain) he is so silent handedling himself infront of his parents nd younger siblings dadi ke samne open off huya poora family ki dekhke he will be happy

About Lakshmila conversation the way Lakshman talk about kids parents thing about nd Urmila's reaction is due to past na(There are something more in their story of Ansh birth) in charo couples main ek baat hain awkwardness lene nahin dete ek side se koyi uncomfortable huya toh wha topic badal dete fir doosra support karta inke bich bhi kuch chize hain solve hone main aisha lagta ya yeh post parenting maturity aagayi kuch toh alag lagta hain unka I mean the shantpan yehi relation hain na Urmila ka Laksh use na karna? Laksh wha Sita ke return ke baad bolegi ya issi bich jaise ki Lakshman kaha Sira khud ke liye sochna cahiye aprat from being parents jo logically bahut sahi hain 6years ho gaye hain it's not good in long run(both in terms of parents nd couple)

Ab toh boys ne bhi chize apne hato main le liya hain toh chize ur bhi jyaada jaldi solve hogi

Edited by Arpita00001 - 10 days ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Beautiful & emotional update dear Saumya

Just amazing 🤩

Well I really appreciate that Sira are all set to deal with this situation of kids together & Kush is happy to see his parents here just for him & now hopefully things will go postive sensing the issue

Even Lakshman & Urmila are planning to talk to Sira about this as things are to streamline before they move out of the hands ... I am hopeful that Sira will take a wise decision for the future & betterment of kids

Last bit was emotional when luv scaredly asked about separation of Sira to Kranti which even made her scared for the kids ... Luv is strong & mature but still a little guy to understand this ... Kranti assured him that no such things will happen with Sira

I am happy that entire kids gang is here to welcome kush back & now I think things are going to move positive after all this

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

A short and sweet update. Kush is indeed happy to see his parents near him. His fears are valid, after his recovery will his papa returns back and he will stay alone with his mother. But now Kush will be more happy to SiRa has taken decision to be together for their kids.

LakshMila talk was much needed. There is still a gap between the couple which has to be covered soon. All have taken a lead to have a talk with Ram and Siya and I know SiRa will have to listen to all.

Kranti has finally taken out Luv's emotions and he has shared everything with his dadi. This was much needed. Though Luv is mature but he is still a kid. Let's see what will happen next

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update

It’s great that Kush is getting well now…but yes, his parents’ current situation is really disturbing his innocent heart and brain…hope SiRa decision will bring good to him and Luv

Luv’s outburst was much needed for him …reading about Kranti n Luv reminded me of Ram and Kranti…Luv blurting out his fears for his parents in front of Kranti was so pure

Finally all the couples are taking initiatives to bridge the gap between them but still there is a void which time will fill i guess

Edited by Sonali00 - 8 days ago
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Kush is seems to be angry with his parents mostly Ram his hesitation is clearly visible he wants his complete family all of them are here Sira are trying their best in handling this Luv Kush ko lagta hain unke parents divorce type huya hain I think bado ki topic complete karne ke sath sath unka samjha Dena cahiye like yeh ab bache hain na toh kuch bhi dil main le lete kaise bhi karke direct bata nahin sakte so much samjhana cahiye unki age se pare hain chize I think pancho ki samjhana cahiye unke parents jhagdo main sab affect hote inko tab lagta tha siya unse naraz thi type fir unhe samjha dekha toh pata laga type

In Pancho ko pata bhi nahin hoga super 8 ka as couple as siblings bonding kaisa tha Luv Kush ne kabhi apne parents ek sath nahin dekha

Maturity Taksh was showing.. Luv is Ram ka doosra copy(carbon copy Lakshman ka naam hain) he is so silent handedling himself infront of his parents nd younger siblings dadi ke samne open off huya poora family ki dekhke he will be happy

About Lakshmila conversation the way Lakshman talk about kids parents thing about nd Urmila's reaction is due to past na(There are something more in their story of Ansh birth) in charo couples main ek baat hain awkwardness lene nahin dete ek side se koyi uncomfortable huya toh wha topic badal dete fir doosra support karta inke bich bhi kuch chize hain solve hone main aisha lagta ya yeh post parenting maturity aagayi kuch toh alag lagta hain unka I mean the shantpan yehi relation hain na Urmila ka Laksh use na karna? Laksh wha Sita ke return ke baad bolegi ya issi bich jaise ki Lakshman kaha Sira khud ke liye sochna cahiye aprat from being parents jo logically bahut sahi hain 6years ho gaye hain it's not good in long run(both in terms of parents nd couple)

Ab toh boys ne bhi chize apne hato main le liya hain toh chize ur bhi jyaada jaldi solve hogi

Thanks for the comment dear

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Beautiful & emotional update dear Saumya

Just amazing 🤩

Well I really appreciate that Sira are all set to deal with this situation of kids together & Kush is happy to see his parents here just for him & now hopefully things will go postive sensing the issue

Even Lakshman & Urmila are planning to talk to Sira about this as things are to streamline before they move out of the hands ... I am hopeful that Sira will take a wise decision for the future & betterment of kids

Last bit was emotional when luv scaredly asked about separation of Sira to Kranti which even made her scared for the kids ... Luv is strong & mature but still a little guy to understand this ... Kranti assured him that no such things will happen with Sira

I am happy that entire kids gang is here to welcome kush back & now I think things are going to move positive after all this

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Thanks for the comment dear