Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

How are you doing dear 😍💘

Hopefully you & your family are healthy & everything is going good 😊

Riagos21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Hi saumya di,

Di I hope you are fine, we all are waiting for you to update. Please get back to track soon.

Take care

coderlady thumbnail

I am so far behind on my reading, including this story. I will be back to continue.

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hii di, hope you are doing well and hope we are getting an update soon.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Hey Saumya 👋

Hopefully you are doing good 👍 & we will be waiting for update 😃

Asthatripathi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Hey saumya hope u are well

When will u update?

Eagerly waiting

anisha000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Hey hope u are well❤️❤️

Waiting for updatee

Ananyams2004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
When are u updating waiting for it eagerly
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Dream come true.!!

Yes, and my dream have came true. Hello again readers, I hope you all are doing good. I am also doing good, thank you for the lovely wishes and messages. I know I have been dissapointing you all since many months but I am still on my promise to be back with new updates soon. Well the reason to share this post is that I have to share this very good news to you people.

I am so happy to share this news that finally and finally after so many years of wait, I got this beautiful chance of visiting Ayodhya. Yes, in my 26 years of life, finally I got this chance to take blessings from Lord Ram, the one whom I adore my life to. I celebrated my 26th birthday this year and finally got chance to visit the new temple of Ram Janma Bhoomi on my best day. I was so privileged and happy to visit there, I do not have words to share my feelings with you all. It was almost a week stay there in Ayodhya and I got to visit many places near and far from there.

I wanted to share this news with you all, hence made this post. Also sharing few pictures of my trip. Please note, photography inside Ram Janma Bhoomi was not permitted hence I could not capture that.

Finally, dreams do come true, bas bhagwan par shraddha honi chahiye. Mujhe mere aaradhya par puri shraddha thi isliye mujhe mauka mila unke ghar, unki janma bhoomi par jane ka. And I hope I will get chance to visit there frequently.

Jai Siya Ram.! Jai Hanuman.! Siyavar Ramchandra ki Jai.!!

Love, Saumya.

Will update soon.!!

Edited by Saumya96 - 3 months ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Sharing some pictures for you all. I have visited Hanuman Garhi, Kanak Bhawan, Sarayu Nadi, Aarti at Sarayu Ghat, Dashrath Mahal, Sita ki Rasoi, Lakshman Mahal and many more places. Do visit if you all wish to.

1000135205.jpg

Edited by Saumya96 - 3 months ago