Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome update Saumya! You conveyed Ram's feelings nicely. Liked Ram-Pawan conversation as well. Felt bad for Janak. He was the wisest, but the sadness made him weak- it is really an emotional touch. Great job!

But for me today's highlight is bachcha party and Dashrath. I enjoyed the whole sequence a lot! It was as if I can see everything happening 😁

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Each and every relation in this story is special in its own way. I loved this friendship between Ram and Pawan. The trust ram has in Pawan and that he would take care of Siya is ♥️♥️.

I loved this pairing between the super 5 . Luv and taksh are the only 2 working brain cells while the other three are just toofan. Luv and taksh are the sensible ones while kush and ansh are these mastikhor types. Shubh to apne alag hi duniya main lagta hain . He is the baby of the family jo na apne bade bhaiyo ke saath rehta Hain but I am sure usko na uske bhai specially ansh aur kush woh cousin wali bully krte hoge . Har family main aesa baby hota hain.

I knew Janak's condition would be worse. Charo sisters main Siya is his fav. Aur like Ram he must be feeling guilty since it's his daughter who did not felt the need to ask her father for help. Whatever happens a father is a girl's first protector and how old the girl gets it never changes and he could not be there for his favourite child.

Ansh and Shubh talking to their nanu reminded me of how the girls used to talk to them

Can we get a scene between janak and urmila as she is also his daughter and maybe you know when like he would be heartbroken she would remind him that siya would come again or something like that.we hardly have any scene between them.

Nice update😘😘

Edited by panditsania - 1 years ago
Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

1st Sira's FB it was something like Teej scene..Pawan the connector between them ❤️ now he is a family too ❤️I know dur se Sira connected hain Siya nahin aana cahatu filahal je liye that is understandable but for shake of kids they should have direct conversation na..that may made her weak but then kids need them...

FB aishe dheere dheere sahu hae episode ya pura ek FB epi dalna Pawan is the real saviour of Raghuvanshis❤️❤️Ram has already hurt Siya with his decision so he doesn't force her to come back ..but then kids need them..so at least direct convo bhu thoda bahut rakhe...so this how Pawan reached Siya...

Kids scene ❤️Like I always say they are show stealers❤️aaj kal update main bache na mile toh dil dukhta hain Dasharath the biggest kiddo of this grp..as we all have guessed Luv and Taksh are shaant bachas Real toofan are Kush and Ansh hamare fav bhu especially Ansh is my fav❤️Subh the youngest kiddo jo har bhai ke liye hain..like Shughan ❤️❤️Their mithai kaand remind me of boys ke kands❤️❤️ Kush and Ansh are Laksh and Shatrughan of this grp Subh main toh shantpan ur toofanipan dono hain❤️

Maternal grand parents and kiddos scene was waiting for this only.. inki entry hi bacha tha and last update ke Luv-Kush ke convo pata laga tha ki jabhi bache ek sath honge tab milega scene.. everyone is hurt and disturbed in between kids are their joy ❤️❤️Janak has taught his girls to care for their self-respect so though he might have been broken Siya's decision then he understands her..not only Siya's departure but also disturbances between other couples might have hurt him too..(like in SKR idhar bhi samjhaya.. charo ka gussa jayas hain..still..?)

Like Mithai kand was so much like Raghuvanshis boys this phn was like Rajrishis girls type.. perfect combination are mentioned in this update ❤️❤️❤️

Do add something related to Rajrishis industries...

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
Vishukonde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Flashback 🥺 pawan and ram ka conversation ❤️sacchi Pawan bahottttt accha hai 🥺❤️ . Siya ke sath rehke use protect kar raha hai same skr me bhi yahi tha 🥺❤️ . Dashrath and bacche 😆😆😂😂 laddoo chor .... Dadi se nahi darte 🥲👍👍aane do Kranti ko waat laga degi sabki 😂. Ha ha man liya nahi dare 😂 . Kranti aa gayi yayayyay sorry Hitler 😂😂 ab maja aaega yayaya . Janak 🥺 koi nahi siya wapas aaegi ❤️ tab sab theek ho jaega .

Update soon .

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ram’s and everyone’s feeling is so beautifully explained…Dashrath can never grow old for mithais and ab toh uski grandchildren bhi involve ho gaye hai…

Janak is broke again…surely he has always been the most matured and calmest person in story and seeing him so shattered is disheartening…

Pawan has surely dedicated himself to SiRa…on one request of Ram, he left everything behind to take Siya and Luv Kush’s care…finally we git to know how Pawan got involved in this…

Continue soon😍

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and beautiful part 🤗🤗

Pawan & Ram talks were completely emotional 😞 he was in deep shock state that he hurted Siya & Pawan become is strength & a bridge between Ram & Siya which was beautiful ... He became a protector of Luv Kush & Siya till they return back to RP 👍

Hmm🤣🤣🤣 chalo je Dashrath je apne he kitchen main mithai chura rage hai wo bhi poori paltan ke saath 👍 but Kranti ne dhar liya or dannt bhi padi great 😂 control he nahi hai bilkul or poote ho gaye hai but still Dashrath is kid at heart 👍☺

Poor janak & sunaina are still waiting to hear something positive from their daughter & now it's high time that their patience is getting on to the nerves & also they are scared for the future

Let's see how Siya is going to return back to her house now

Waiting for more

Thanks for the tag

Continue soon🤗🤗

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved this emotional update. I have said this many times and again I will repeat, you are the best writer Saumya who portraits every emotions so beautifully. Every character have their own emotions which you do not forget to showcase. Let it be Pawan, or Janak, or any one else.

We got to know how Ram has sent Pawan for Siya and his kids, the flashback gave answer for this question. I must say Pawan is the best thing happened to the Raghuvanshis.

The Rajrishis came and I became happy for that. I am eager to know what happened there after Siya left, how they come to know about that.

The jaans of every update nowadays is the kids section, Dashrath and kids parts was full on entertaining.

Now we have to get answers about how Siya reached the Valmikis and how she started with her this life.!

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apukar

Awesome update Saumya! You conveyed Ram's feelings nicely. Liked Ram-Pawan conversation as well. Felt bad for Janak. He was the wisest, but the sadness made him weak- it is really an emotional touch. Great job!

But for me today's highlight is bachcha party and Dashrath. I enjoyed the whole sequence a lot! It was as if I can see everything happening 😁

Janak, one of the strongest character of this story is now feeling all weak. As a father, his emotions are justified. Whereas Ram and Pawan are the greatest example of friendship.

Dashrath is the youngest kid amongst the baccha party of Raghuvanshi family. This has to be entertaining.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panditsania

Each and every relation in this story is special in its own way. I loved this friendship between Ram and Pawan. The trust ram has in Pawan and that he would take care of Siya is ♥️♥️.

I loved this pairing between the super 5 . Luv and taksh are the only 2 working brain cells while the other three are just toofan. Luv and taksh are the sensible ones while kush and ansh are these mastikhor types. Shubh to apne alag hi duniya main lagta hain . He is the baby of the family jo na apne bade bhaiyo ke saath rehta Hain but I am sure usko na uske bhai specially ansh aur kush woh cousin wali bully krte hoge . Har family main aesa baby hota hain.

I knew Janak's condition would be worse. Charo sisters main Siya is his fav. Aur like Ram he must be feeling guilty since it's his daughter who did not felt the need to ask her father for help. Whatever happens a father is a girl's first protector and how old the girl gets it never changes and he could not be there for his favourite child.

Ansh and Shubh talking to their nanu reminded me of how the girls used to talk to them

Can we get a scene between janak and urmila as she is also his daughter and maybe you know when like he would be heartbroken she would remind him that siya would come again or something like that.we hardly have any scene between them.

Nice update😘😘

Yes this relation of friendship has to be highlighted. Not only friendship but Pawan adores Ram and for his idol he can do everything possible for him.

This pairing of kids is fun, bechara Shubh is baccha amongst them and enjoying on his own, true.

That's true, a father is always a girl's first protector. We have to see Janak's point of view too about what he thinks about Siya's decision. And ofcourse we will be having Rajrishis more, adding to which Urmila and Janak scene would also be added.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

1st Sira's FB it was something like Teej scene..Pawan the connector between them ❤️ now he is a family too ❤️I know dur se Sira connected hain Siya nahin aana cahatu filahal je liye that is understandable but for shake of kids they should have direct conversation na..that may made her weak but then kids need them...

FB aishe dheere dheere sahu hae episode ya pura ek FB epi dalna Pawan is the real saviour of Raghuvanshis❤️❤️Ram has already hurt Siya with his decision so he doesn't force her to come back ..but then kids need them..so at least direct convo bhu thoda bahut rakhe...so this how Pawan reached Siya...

Kids scene ❤️Like I always say they are show stealers❤️aaj kal update main bache na mile toh dil dukhta hain Dasharath the biggest kiddo of this grp..as we all have guessed Luv and Taksh are shaant bachas Real toofan are Kush and Ansh hamare fav bhu especially Ansh is my fav❤️Subh the youngest kiddo jo har bhai ke liye hain..like Shughan ❤️❤️Their mithai kaand remind me of boys ke kands❤️❤️ Kush and Ansh are Laksh and Shatrughan of this grp Subh main toh shantpan ur toofanipan dono hain❤️

Maternal grand parents and kiddos scene was waiting for this only.. inki entry hi bacha tha and last update ke Luv-Kush ke convo pata laga tha ki jabhi bache ek sath honge tab milega scene.. everyone is hurt and disturbed in between kids are their joy ❤️❤️Janak has taught his girls to care for their self-respect so though he might have been broken Siya's decision then he understands her..not only Siya's departure but also disturbances between other couples might have hurt him too..(like in SKR idhar bhi samjhaya.. charo ka gussa jayas hain..still..?)

Like Mithai kand was so much like Raghuvanshis boys this phn was like Rajrishis girls type.. perfect combination are mentioned in this update ❤️❤️❤️

Do add something related to Rajrishis industries...

Direct conversation would be difficult as you also said, it would be difficult for them to stay apart. How Siya is been all firm to her decision and Ram has supported her like always from these year, this is what we called respect in a relationship.

Kids are kids and the love of the family. These kids are the only ones because of whom Raghuvanshi family and Rajrishi family have smile. Hope they get their original happiness back, so soon.

And yes, Rajrishis have to be added they are ofcourse important. Many more things to come around Rajrishis and the girls.