Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sammy04

A short and sweet update. Kush is indeed happy to see his parents near him. His fears are valid, after his recovery will his papa returns back and he will stay alone with his mother. But now Kush will be more happy to SiRa has taken decision to be together for their kids.

LakshMila talk was much needed. There is still a gap between the couple which has to be covered soon. All have taken a lead to have a talk with Ram and Siya and I know SiRa will have to listen to all.

Kranti has finally taken out Luv's emotions and he has shared everything with his dadi. This was much needed. Though Luv is mature but he is still a kid. Let's see what will happen next

Thanks for the comment dear

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Superb update

It’s great that Kush is getting well now…but yes, his parents’ current situation is really disturbing his innocent heart and brain…hope SiRa decision will bring good to him and Luv

Luv’s outburst was much needed for him …reading about Kranti n Luv reminded me of Ram and Kranti…Luv blurting out his fears for his parents in front of Kranti was so pure

Finally all the couples are taking initiatives to bridge the gap between them but still there is a void which time will fill i guess

Thanks for the comment dear