Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Poor little one it was too much for them, Sira conversation had deeply affected him Luv handel himself maturely but Kush he is way more sensitive 🤧

These type of receptionist are common they hardly care for gravity of the situation little did she know about everything calm Ram can lose his control when it comes to his loved one

Old Sita vibes, definitely effort from boys and Kush condition turned Siya like this Ram forget his own worries in consoling his Siya

Luv is way too silent although he is mature for his age it is too much on him parents living separately their conversation now kush health Bharat is right they really need a talk with kids

Other kids are also in similar condition Takshu acting like a bada bhai here aww poor baby Ansh is crying for his Kush bhaiya, Ansh bond with Luv-Kush is like Ram Lakshman but today he is acting more like his mother and massis his cry for Kush remind me of cheerful Urmila getting all panic when it comes to Siya Subh toh so hi gaya Shatrughan bale gunn(just kidding) pakka ro ro ke(Shruti roke) soya hoga

Dr and family is right Sira needs to thing further as kids are growing they need both of their parents this situation is not healthy for them even not for Sira it's been 6 years they need to think for future too as we can't stick into a thing for long if they'll not work on their own pain they'll not be able to heal their kids

Is this ending hinting for Sira reunion?

Yeah you are right, Kush is more emotional and reactive than Luv. Luv is mature for his age, but as genes are, he is exactly what Ram is. And as you mentioned, the other three kids are also reactive as their parents. So the doctor have also advised Ram and Siya to look into the matter of their kids seriously and as our SiRa are they will definitely look after Luv and Kush and now things will definitely go their way. End.? Not yet soon but yes a new start for SiRa reunion

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello after a long time Saumya. And good to see you back with your same bang on updates. I got to know this morning that you have finally updated and read all three to four parts which I have missed. I seriously have to admit you continue with that same emotions where you have left earlier.

Now coming to the update, it's really tough for Luv and Kush and also for Ram and Siya to undergo this situation. But now as I'm predicting the the complete family will be under the task to have Sira reunion. Dashrath to already lag chuke hai kam par, Manrat Lakshmila aur Shrughan ne bhi kuch updates pehele kaha tha hume bhaiya bhabhi ko ek Lana hai. To I think now is the high time to again have that fun and family time of Raghuvanshis....

Continue soon

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Hello after a long time Saumya. And good to see you back with your same bang on updates. I got to know this morning that you have finally updated and read all three to four parts which I have missed. I seriously have to admit you continue with that same emotions where you have left earlier.

Now coming to the update, it's really tough for Luv and Kush and also for Ram and Siya to undergo this situation. But now as I'm predicting the the complete family will be under the task to have Sira reunion. Dashrath to already lag chuke hai kam par, Manrat Lakshmila aur Shrughan ne bhi kuch updates pehele kaha tha hume bhaiya bhabhi ko ek Lana hai. To I think now is the high time to again have that fun and family time of Raghuvanshis....

Continue soon

Thanks a ton Samruddhi. I am glad that you read all your missed updates together.

You are true, the family is behind SiRa reunion. It is the start of new chapter. Till now Ram and Siya are the ones who has kept everyone attached but now everyone will bring these two together. So lots of things coming up, stay tuned

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Hey people, have you all checked Singham Again trailer?? It is giving me glimpses of Siya abduction sequence of this FF. Arjun Kapoor is totally giving me flash backs of Raghvan and Indrajeet? What say?

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Hello Saumya…welcome back first of all..so good and excited for it again :) and u picked story so well

And coming to update..poor Luv and Kush is suffering in their parents situation …SIRA always gets someone to advise them whenever needed…finally ab family and their children will reunite them after years…Dashrath and Janak got too good companionship that Janak always understand Dashrath without any explanation..everybody is working on their own way to get back things normal…so excited ab finally SiRa will be reunited…

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Hello Saumya…welcome back first of all..so good and excited for it again :) and u picked story so well

And coming to update..poor Luv and Kush is suffering in their parents situation …SIRA always gets someone to advise them whenever needed…finally ab family and their children will reunite them after years…Dashrath and Janak got too good companionship that Janak always understand Dashrath without any explanation..everybody is working on their own way to get back things normal…so excited ab finally SiRa will be reunited…

Hey Sonali, thanks for this reply and this comment.

So yes the complete family is behind reunion of SiRa amd why not, each ond of them want Ram and Siya to get together nor only for Luv Kush but for each other too. So lots of things coming up, stay tuned

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very beautiful update dear Saumya 🤩

It was really emotional

Finally the main hit has made Sira realised the truth that a husband wife can separate but parents cannot separate easily .. I am happy that both talked & took the right decision that their problems can wait but their duties as parents cannot

Luv is really mature & he trust his parents & his brother I loved how intelligently he handled talks with his parents & giving them some strength inside ... Bharat & Manvi are bit tense about Kush as well as Sira they know this situation is testing & good they stand for them like always in this tough times

I really loved the last bit as song is one the classics that I love to the core & Sira quite & soft expression made it even more beautiful ... At least they are at ease as they will stand by each other which is required & they had decided it mutually

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Ram and those incidents 1st his mother then his father nd latet brother got admitted his wife was kidnapped his sil chm sisters faced trauma then he separation from Siya now Kush's health poor man is suffering a lot

Chalo Sira are realising that they need to come together as parents direct co parenting is needed that cute happiness of Luv seeing his parents together they need more scenes together ab kush aajaye toh poori family moments aayega

Bharat rare gussa karta but when it is extremely serious situations like during vanvas track, Raghvan Indarjeet track, ab Kush case main these boys are possessive nd protective for their loved one manrat ne role reverse kar liya

Last part has sprinkle of purani wali Siya Kush ke health kharab hone ka kuch toh achha huya Sira main jyaada jaldi imprisonment aaya Bharat toh poora gusse mein hain sira se Lakshman Shatrughan ka reaction abhi baki hain

Edited by Arpita00001 - 13 days ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Very beautiful update dear Saumya 🤩

It was really emotional

Finally the main hit has made Sira realised the truth that a husband wife can separate but parents cannot separate easily .. I am happy that both talked & took the right decision that their problems can wait but their duties as parents cannot

Luv is really mature & he trust his parents & his brother I loved how intelligently he handled talks with his parents & giving them some strength inside ... Bharat & Manvi are bit tense about Kush as well as Sira they know this situation is testing & good they stand for them like always in this tough times

I really loved the last bit as song is one the classics that I love to the core & Sira quite & soft expression made it even more beautiful ... At least they are at ease as they will stand by each other which is required & they had decided it mutually

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Thanku so much dear. Classic old songs are my favourites too. And these old smooth soft songs are really dedicated to SiRa and their pure love.

Well now since SiRa has taken a decision to be parents first rather than focusing more on their problems, things will sort out soon. To be continued soon