SKR FF 6:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 92 - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago
OMG yeh kya hua ab kush ko. Kya woh seedhiyo se gir gaya aur khoon aa raha hai,ya usko chakar ayi, ya woh room khol nhi Raha. 😂😂 I know I shouldn't laugh but full on melodramatic ho gya yeh to. Waise last update keh wqt hi mujhe lga tha ki yeh devar jayenge apni bhabhi ki Milne aur wohi hua. Ab aage kya hoga. Mujhe to lg raha hai raghuvanshi family ko phirse hospital ke chakkar lagane padenge.
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update dear Saumya 🤩

Just amazing 🤩

So winter vacation is on the way & kids are ready to enjoy 😊 ... I loved how Kranti was annoyed with Dashrath but both Ram & Dashrath made Kranti & Sumitra understand that things are going to take time so they need to be bit patient

I really loved the suprise the three gave to Siya by visiting her & all were emotional with this happy meeting ... I really appreciate that Ratnakar pointed out to spend some quality time with Ram & Kids so that they can feel the family vibes

Though Luv & Kush are intelligent but they are quite small to understand the issues between their parents but they need family for their support

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🙂

Keep writing ✍️

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!!

I wasn't expecting this early updatesmiley40

Rajrishis apne words se doobara Raghuvanshis ko guilt free mara diya their trust is enough for Raghuvanshis to gain their left over strength back

Ohh those motherly heart soon everything will be shorted out... Parents with Ram (bahut dino baad mila) now waiting for sira with parents.. waise baki couples with parent ka bhi daal sakti kiya

Lakshman must be proud of Ansh 😌waise Ansh is more like a son of those topper backbencher couple who is more like his his backbencher father and topper mother is having hard time in handling both of them 😂😂(They give me that vibes.m is this true??)

Sira ko Luv Kush ek sath baat karni cahiye as they are kid unke liye yeh sab dekhna samjhna conclusion mushkil hain ishme bade bhi pareshan Hain toh yeh bache hain kush bahut jyaada affect huya hain luv fir bhi khudko sambhale raha family picnic pe Jana cahiye in charo ko.. kids sabhi apne Papas ke har gunn laye hain even favourites bhi mummas bale kaunsa gunn hain? 😂 Inki dadi yahi chiz complain karti hongi

Siya and her Devars they have come with all her favourite thing it felt like her initial days in RP, they are starting everything from first to make her comfortable and they succeed too these steps from family gonna help Siya in breaking shield that her insecurities and fear has created once she gets succeed in breaking it she'll come running to them..

Waise Siya and her Devars also needed a much required conversation regarding those years as she already had a talk with Ram even with her sisters too (more is needed they already had) even boys can more open up to her with those conversations which they have hold in themselves or shake of Ram and their wives

Kush..!! Ab kiya ushne kalse hi lag raha tha(jab se usne Sira ke bare sunte dekha hain tabse) kuch karega gadbad may be usse ushke parents jyaada close aayenge (like those itv shows)

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: panditsania

OMG yeh kya hua ab kush ko. Kya woh seedhiyo se gir gaya aur khoon aa raha hai,ya usko chakar ayi, ya woh room khol nhi Raha. 😂😂 I know I shouldn't laugh but full on melodramatic ho gya yeh to. Waise last update keh wqt hi mujhe lga tha ki yeh devar jayenge apni bhabhi ki Milne aur wohi hua. Ab aage kya hoga. Mujhe to lg raha hai raghuvanshi family ko phirse hospital ke chakkar lagane padenge.

Ha thoda dramatic hogaya I know but end kaise karna tha wo samjha nahi that's why added that part. 😄😄 will continue soon

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Beautiful update dear Saumya 🤩

Just amazing 🤩

So winter vacation is on the way & kids are ready to enjoy 😊 ... I loved how Kranti was annoyed with Dashrath but both Ram & Dashrath made Kranti & Sumitra understand that things are going to take time so they need to be bit patient

I really loved the suprise the three gave to Siya by visiting her & all were emotional with this happy meeting ... I really appreciate that Ratnakar pointed out to spend some quality time with Ram & Kids so that they can feel the family vibes

Though Luv & Kush are intelligent but they are quite small to understand the issues between their parents but they need family for their support

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🙂

Keep writing ✍️

Yes now as kids are starting with their vacations to masti mazak dhum dhadaka to hoga hai. Especially it will be fun to watch the mothers handling the kids and their papa's. Now let's see what happens next

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Wow!!

I wasn't expecting this early updatesmiley40

Rajrishis apne words se doobara Raghuvanshis ko guilt free mara diya their trust is enough for Raghuvanshis to gain their left over strength back

Ohh those motherly heart soon everything will be shorted out... Parents with Ram (bahut dino baad mila) now waiting for sira with parents.. waise baki couples with parent ka bhi daal sakti kiya

Lakshman must be proud of Ansh 😌waise Ansh is more like a son of those topper backbencher couple who is more like his his backbencher father and topper mother is having hard time in handling both of them 😂😂(They give me that vibes.m is this true??)

Sira ko Luv Kush ek sath baat karni cahiye as they are kid unke liye yeh sab dekhna samjhna conclusion mushkil hain ishme bade bhi pareshan Hain toh yeh bache hain kush bahut jyaada affect huya hain luv fir bhi khudko sambhale raha family picnic pe Jana cahiye in charo ko.. kids sabhi apne Papas ke har gunn laye hain even favourites bhi mummas bale kaunsa gunn hain? 😂 Inki dadi yahi chiz complain karti hongi

Siya and her Devars they have come with all her favourite thing it felt like her initial days in RP, they are starting everything from first to make her comfortable and they succeed too these steps from family gonna help Siya in breaking shield that her insecurities and fear has created once she gets succeed in breaking it she'll come running to them..

Waise Siya and her Devars also needed a much required conversation regarding those years as she already had a talk with Ram even with her sisters too (more is needed they already had) even boys can more open up to her with those conversations which they have hold in themselves or shake of Ram and their wives

Kush..!! Ab kiya ushne kalse hi lag raha tha(jab se usne Sira ke bare sunte dekha hain tabse) kuch karega gadbad may be usse ushke parents jyaada close aayenge (like those itv shows)

Yeah I know when I am ready to update to update jaldi jaldi aajati hai warna mahine lag jate hai, lol.!!

Well as you said SiRa will be spending time with the kids, they have to. Aakhir Luv Kush bhi to yeh khushi experience kare. And also a lot of fun coming up soon kyuki abb puri family jud gayi hai to bring SiRa together.

Well, ITV jaisa drama to pata nahi but yes a little drama will be coming up.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful update dear Saumya 🤩

Just amazing 🤩

Well Kush has fainted with high fever due to season change & now is admitted in hospital for proper treatment ... Siya along with Pawan & Bharat Lakshman and Shatrughan got panicked in this situation

Finally all tests are conducted & his condition is stable now ... But this has impacted all the kids who understand that something is surely wrong with Sira & this has impacted Kush too

Luv is really a loving brother true copy of silent Ram 😀 the way he was waiting for his brother & answered Bhargavi & Ratnakar was really mature .. I really appreciate that in this situation whole family is united

I too agree with the words of doctor his anxiousness had made kush health worsen but after listening to the advice I hope Siya now take things in a positive way & kush gets cured soon

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 😀

Keep writing ✍️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Wonderful update dear Saumya 🤩

Just amazing 🤩

Well Kush has fainted with high fever due to season change & now is admitted in hospital for proper treatment ... Siya along with Pawan & Bharat Lakshman and Shatrughan got panicked in this situation

Finally all tests are conducted & his condition is stable now ... But this has impacted all the kids who understand that something is surely wrong with Sira & this has impacted Kush too

Luv is really a loving brother true copy of silent Ram 😀 the way he was waiting for his brother & answered Bhargavi & Ratnakar was really mature .. I really appreciate that in this situation whole family is united

I too agree with the words of doctor his anxiousness had made kush health worsen but after listening to the advice I hope Siya now take things in a positive way & kush gets cured soon

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 😀

Keep writing ✍️

Thanku dear for the comment.

So yes Kush got really very serious with whatever he had witnessed with his parents. Now this will be the turning point for SiRa and their relationship. Also, Luv is being all strong and mature but he too needs his parents in this. So let's see what is coming up now!

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Poor little one it was too much for them, Sira conversation had deeply affected him Luv handel himself maturely but Kush he is way more sensitive 🤧

These type of receptionist are common they hardly care for gravity of the situation little did she know about everything calm Ram can lose his control when it comes to his loved one

Old Sita vibes, definitely effort from boys and Kush condition turned Siya like this Ram forget his own worries in consoling his Siya

Luv is way too silent although he is mature for his age it is too much on him parents living separately their conversation now kush health Bharat is right they really need a talk with kids

Other kids are also in similar condition Takshu acting like a bada bhai here aww poor baby Ansh is crying for his Kush bhaiya, Ansh bond with Luv-Kush is like Ram Lakshman but today he is acting more like his mother and massis his cry for Kush remind me of cheerful Urmila getting all panic when it comes to Siya Subh toh so hi gaya Shatrughan bale gunn(just kidding) pakka ro ro ke(Shruti roke) soya hoga

Dr and family is right Sira needs to thing further as kids are growing they need both of their parents this situation is not healthy for them even not for Sira it's been 6 years they need to think for future too as we can't stick into a thing for long if they'll not work on their own pain they'll not be able to heal their kids

Is this ending hinting for Sira reunion?