Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Asthatripathi

When will you update next part 🥺

Most probably today or tomorrow

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 22 days ago

Girls are hell worried for their didi and jiju Manvi trying her best in covering her own all worries while consoling the younger ones..

During initial day it was Sira who are protective the younger one now situation and role is reversed

The incidents happening made the change (Ram Lakshman Siya leaving) RP, Sita haran, The trauma Siya developed may be had made girls extra protective for her now she is separated from her too

Boys too are hiding their own pain...

Siya wants to have with all but she is hesitating ( super 8 bali) they didn't even share a word girls are protective too their bond is underrated yaar(not in ff but in general people hardly talk about them) the pain four felt at this point of separation

Waise di how Siya's departure affected Rajshri Industries?? Like she too was in board na?? She has deactivated her social media account and number too? Has she taken her share or she too left that??(I know it's stupid things to ask) Will u show this thing in future like she has left business and took dance as profession so I want to ask will she join her business?? How was things in Rajshri Industries when left that?? How other three handel things..? Will u plz show that?

Luv Kush are getting affected.. Kush is more into his maasi/chachi Urmila in this things

Siya was happy in Finally celebrating with them.. meeting after years gonna be difficult so these small steps will be more convient than taking some direct steps, she should take some baby steps before the final one

Kush is more affected yaar he is a kid na Luv is trying hard but they are way too young for this we have seen Ansh Subh complaint about their parents fighting here there parents are leaving separately they don't even have seen them as couple they used to be it's affecting them...

Dasrath ji had done a great work.. ofcourse have learnt everything from him only he himself bring a green flag has built a green forest four green flags now too he is doing his job

I agree if Ram'll apply some more efforts Siye khud pe jyaada effort dalega all they need to do is to gain Sita's confidence back once they are able bring old Siya back she'll came running to him

Lakshman has some plans? Related to Sira? Urmila? Couples? Or all? As Dasrath and Ram were discussing about love life of these four or it is related to family and Siya like making Siya more comfortable?? As they are yet to have a talk with her especially Lakshman

Is his plan going to bring happy days back? Missing those days of Ram being extra possessive protective for Siya, pyaar main kuch jyaada hi pagal Lakshman, bondhu shy for bhi bold Bharat, nautanki Shatrughan...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Loved it dear Saumya 🤩

Awesome update 😃

Well I really understand that Siya wanted to stay back but was still unsure & that insecurities of her are genuine & it will go with a passage of time

I really want that Siya should be back with complete heart without any pressure & Dashrath made her realise this ... Family was tense but there was a ray of hope that soon it will be normal & their family will be complete

Luv & Kush were unusually quite & things are getting bit complicated hopefully things go well ... Dashrath really said correctly that Ram needs to win his Siya back now & efforts are to be made for this

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🙂

Keep writing ✍️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Girls are hell worried for their didi and jiju Manvi trying her best in covering her own all worries while consoling the younger ones..

During initial day it was Sira who are protective the younger one now situation and role is reversed

The incidents happening made the change (Ram Lakshman Siya leaving) RP, Sita haran, The trauma Siya developed may be had made girls extra protective for her now she is separated from her too

Boys too are hiding their own pain...

Siya wants to have with all but she is hesitating ( super 8 bali) they didn't even share a word girls are protective too their bond is underrated yaar(not in ff but in general people hardly talk about them) the pain four felt at this point of separation

Waise di how Siya's departure affected Rajshri Industries?? Like she too was in board na?? She has deactivated her social media account and number too? Has she taken her share or she too left that??(I know it's stupid things to ask) Will u show this thing in future like she has left business and took dance as profession so I want to ask will she join her business?? How was things in Rajshri Industries when left that?? How other three handel things..? Will u plz show that?

Luv Kush are getting affected.. Kush is more into his maasi/chachi Urmila in this things

Siya was happy in Finally celebrating with them.. meeting after years gonna be difficult so these small steps will be more convient than taking some direct steps, she should take some baby steps before the final one

Kush is more affected yaar he is a kid na Luv is trying hard but they are way too young for this we have seen Ansh Subh complaint about their parents fighting here there parents are leaving separately they don't even have seen them as couple they used to be it's affecting them...

Dasrath ji had done a great work.. ofcourse have learnt everything from him only he himself bring a green flag has built a green forest four green flags now too he is doing his job

I agree if Ram'll apply some more efforts Siye khud pe jyaada effort dalega all they need to do is to gain Sita's confidence back once they are able bring old Siya back she'll came running to him

Lakshman has some plans? Related to Sira? Urmila? Couples? Or all? As Dasrath and Ram were discussing about love life of these four or it is related to family and Siya like making Siya more comfortable?? As they are yet to have a talk with her especially Lakshman

Is his plan going to bring happy days back? Missing those days of Ram being extra possessive protective for Siya, pyaar main kuch jyaada hi pagal Lakshman, bondhu shy for bhi bold Bharat, nautanki Shatrughan...

Thanks for the reply dear.

Answering your question, then I am planning to put Rajrishi industry part and how Siya managed in these many years. Each and every part is to be cleared soon.

Secondly the plan of Lakshman, well now the boys have to take lead. As you said first it was SiRa who used to be a strong pillars for their siblings but now it's the six of theirs turn to take a lead in bringing SiRa together. Aur fir puri family to hai hi. Let's see what is coming up next

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Loved it dear Saumya 🤩

Awesome update 😃

Well I really understand that Siya wanted to stay back but was still unsure & that insecurities of her are genuine & it will go with a passage of time

I really want that Siya should be back with complete heart without any pressure & Dashrath made her realise this ... Family was tense but there was a ray of hope that soon it will be normal & their family will be complete

Luv & Kush were unusually quite & things are getting bit complicated hopefully things go well ... Dashrath really said correctly that Ram needs to win his Siya back now & efforts are to be made for this

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🙂

Keep writing ✍️

Thanks for the reply dear.

True, Siya wanted to stay back but let her take her baby steps. She will be in her zone soon. Also the complete family is there to look after SiRa being together. So yes, a lot of things coming up soon.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.