SKR FF 6:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 92 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago
A very nice update, finally siya and ram had that convo. Bohot time hogaya update ke liye. Author ji I hope you are all well now 😊😊
Asthatripathi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

O my god after a really long long time we got such a beautiful update 💜.

Thank u so much saumya for this beautiful and emotional update waiting for it since ages.

Cannot wait more for next update hope to get it really soon without waiting for months.😅😂

Update soon

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Finally we got an update from you..

I love way Dashrath change the media's attention from Siya to his life

In that way he too encourage our super 8 to clear all those stuffs which is stopping then especially to Sira other three almost have cleared everything

I think after Sira it's Lakshmila followed by Manraf who need solve their issues

Dashrath giving live values to them how to bring a good life partner asking his boys to confess their lady loves (Man had a great hand in nurturing this green forest) not he suggest them but also he showed it action boys got this trait from him

As I guess Saniya has mentioned once Sira are like Janak Sunaina Lakshmila are like Kranti Dasrath

Dasrath words help Sira in discussing the most important things finally Ram is opening about the pain he suffer Siya discuss her fear

Hope they short out the issue

Luv kush too heard them they'll definitely talk with their story teller uncle may be seek help from him (based on Ramayan)

After Dasrath words Urmila may call Lakshman as Laksh like she used to call him

Siya may think more of her decision

(This two situations need grand session especially Siya return)

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: panditsania

A very nice update, finally siya and ram had that convo. Bohot time hogaya update ke liye. Author ji I hope you are all well now 😊😊

Yes thanks a ton dear. I am all well now.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthatripathi

O my god after a really long long time we got such a beautiful update 💜.

Thank u so much saumya for this beautiful and emotional update waiting for it since ages.

Cannot wait more for next update hope to get it really soon without waiting for months.😅😂

Update soon

Thanku dear. Yes for sure I'll not keep you all to wait for long.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Finally we got an update from you..

I love way Dashrath change the media's attention from Siya to his life

In that way he too encourage our super 8 to clear all those stuffs which is stopping then especially to Sira other three almost have cleared everything

I think after Sira it's Lakshmila followed by Manraf who need solve their issues

Dashrath giving live values to them how to bring a good life partner asking his boys to confess their lady loves (Man had a great hand in nurturing this green forest) not he suggest them but also he showed it action boys got this trait from him

As I guess Saniya has mentioned once Sira are like Janak Sunaina Lakshmila are like Kranti Dasrath

Dasrath words help Sira in discussing the most important things finally Ram is opening about the pain he suffer Siya discuss her fear

Hope they short out the issue

Luv kush too heard them they'll definitely talk with their story teller uncle may be seek help from him (based on Ramayan)

After Dasrath words Urmila may call Lakshman as Laksh like she used to call him

Siya may think more of her decision

(This two situations need grand session especially Siya return)

Thanku dear.! Yes finally I got to get back here after a long time. And surely the reunion is going to be so emotional and with a blast.

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is sooooooooooooooo cheering to see you update Saumya! Loved it!

Dashrath's speech, the emotions, every bit of it was so touching. I loved how you jotted down the conversations with eye movement's, be it of Ram and Dasrath, SiRa, Janak looking them.... Amazing!

very eager to read further...

keep going, lots of love

Mohini

Edited by ..Dharma_dasi.. - a month ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful & emotional update dear Saumya

Just loved it 🤗

I really appreciate that entire family is pushing Siya to see the reality & in their own way convincing her to be back here

I really loved Ram & Siya talks it was really required to clear things & she knew that Ram will not come forward till the time she wants him to do ... Their complaints with each other their pains and their relationship was written beautifully

Highlight was the speech of Dashrath very close to the truth of life & it made everyone more emotional & nostalgic 💖

This shouldn't have happened Luv Kush are kids & this rift between their parents can cause them big blow hopefully things settle down before it's too late 😞

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🙂

Keep writing ✍️

Saumya96 thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: ..Dharma_dasi..

It is sooooooooooooooo cheering to see you update Saumya! Loved it!

Dashrath's speech, the emotions, every bit of it was so touching. I loved how you jotted down the conversations with eye movement's, be it of Ram and Dasrath, SiRa, Janak looking them.... Amazing!

very eager to read further...

keep going, lots of love

Mohini

Thanks a ton. Will update soon.!

Saumya96 thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Beautiful & emotional update dear Saumya

Just loved it 🤗

I really appreciate that entire family is pushing Siya to see the reality & in their own way convincing her to be back here

I really loved Ram & Siya talks it was really required to clear things & she knew that Ram will not come forward till the time she wants him to do ... Their complaints with each other their pains and their relationship was written beautifully

Highlight was the speech of Dashrath very close to the truth of life & it made everyone more emotional & nostalgic 💖

This shouldn't have happened Luv Kush are kids & this rift between their parents can cause them big blow hopefully things settle down before it's too late 😞

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🙂

Keep writing ✍️

Yes luv kush are kids and they shouldn't have listened to this. But may be this will lead to something in future for SiRa. Stay tuned