Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishukonde

I am so sorry itne Deen se na mene mobile liya hai na he kuch padha hai aaj time Mila to padh rahi hu 🥺. And siya ko dekh liya itne Deen bad use bhi ghar ki yaad aa rahi hai 🥺 and aaegi ha na uska world waha he hai 🥺 .

Taksh and bharat ke question answer 😂 padhaku baap bete . And uska wo question distance se sab spoil hota hai 🥺 mere liye to answer na hai kyuki SIRa and LakshMila me bhi distance aaye the per kuch spoil nahi hua ❤️ . Manvi ne accha example diya ❤️ . Muze bhi jana hai laksh ne kya ' acchi baate ' ki hai 😂😂😂 . Beta taksh mummy jesa gussel mat bana 😂😂 .

Hayeee mere LakshMila 🙈❤️ . Lakshu and ansh 😂😂😂 Inka kuch nahi ho sakta kabhi nahi 😂😂no - nonsense new word mil Gaya thanku aksh 😂 ansh Tere baap ko harane wali sirf hai hai MILA 😂 . 😂 Urmila ke dar se room to saaf ker diya very good mila 😂😂😂 ese he saraya karo inhe 😂😂 . And ansh sabka sochta hai uski taima luv kush 🥺❤️ mumma papa pe he Gaya hai ❤️. Ha ha tum sone jao taki laksh romance ker sake ❤️😂 . New trick bhoot 😂😂😂ese he bola Karo laksh mila khud aa jaegi tumahre paas 😂❤️ hayee mere LakshMila 🙈❤️ .

Yayayaa shubh Jit Gaya 😂😂😂😂naccho . Six bags 😂😂noice inglish . Aww tickle tickle game 😂 . Shatru bada kumbhkaran and ye shubh chota kumbhkaran 😂😂😂 . Award do acting ke liye shubh ko 😂 . Kash iski taima aa jate jaldi hum sabhi wait ker rahe hai 🥺 .

Update soon ❤️❤️.

Hello welcome back, you were missing from past 2 to 3 updates, but never mind you have covered it all.

Its true that Siya is missing her family, her family is indeed her world.

The three kids along with their parents was something all were missing to read about. And this we have already seen how Taksh is shant, Ansh is mastikhor and Shubh is all cute.!

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panditsania

A really cute update. After so long Siya ka pata chala and I guess if not happy ahe is satisfied afterall she is living with nice people. I guess we would find out how she met the Bengali couple in the preleap. When are getting that.

Now the couples and their kids. Baccho ke bahe se saath everyone are happy. Taksh is so shant with his questions. Teeno rooms main Manrat ke room main hi Shanti thi. He is full on padhaku.

Aur lakshmila ke room main Ashanti. I was happy to see that there's still lots of love between lakshmila. Pehle wali Ansh ki baat sunkar mujhe laga tha ki nowadays they only fight but no they still have that love and that little nok-jhok.

Waise I want to ask in preleap are we goin to see urmila being disappointed at lakshman. I mean you know uska laksh ke upar gussa aur laksh usko manate hua.

Aur jaise @Arpita00001 ne kaha super 5 ko jr. Super 8 bana lo. Waise bhi abhi RP main ladko ki population bad chuki hai.

Shubh is so cute and sweet and I loved to shatrughan as a father. Dono Shrughan kitne cute lagte hain. First they were the babies aur abhi unka baby ho gya. It is so sweet.

Preleap kb and wala hai. Mujhe dekhna hai lakshmila ke beech kesa darar ata hai. Aur fir unki pregnancy actually teeno ladkiyon ki pregnancy .

Aur kuch zyada demand nhi krungi nhi to AAP urmila ki tarah Mera sar phodd dalongi😂😂

Let the next updates come soon ❣️❣️

Siya is not happy but satisfied, I love this line. And ofcourse in the preleap it will be told via flashback how she met this family and how these years are been for her.

As said earlier too, kids are copy paste of their fathers. Isliye papa beta milke mummy ko tang karte hai, lol.

How perfect it will be when Siya gets back to them and we get a happy and complete family.

Your demands are noted, lets see how story progresses.! Dont worry will not phodo-ing your head.!

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A dance sequence after a long time! That too Bharatnatyam... hayeee 😍 It was lovely 😊

Did I read Bengali? That's a sweet touch! "Bujhate perechhi" and "Thik na?" 😁

Though in imagination, but Ram is close to Siya. Taksh is so innocent lol, that's good he did not remember everything that Lakshman said, otherwise Bharat to.... LakshMila ki nokjhok was cute. I still cannot believe Shruti and Shatru became parents, woh dono khud hi to bachche hein!

Last update I told you that you are making me cry, but today you made me happy! It feels like good times are coming back. 🤩

Apukar thumbnail

I loved today's update. It was very emotional. Ram and Siya still shares that calm comfortable love, if only they were together! Koi nehi, they will be together soon hopefully.

I really enjoyed Kush's "my beautiful". He got the trait from his father and uncles already! 😆

Puja scene was nicely written as well. Since I read about the puja, my mind went back to the sequence when Ram became MD. Thinking back, what an emotional journey that was! ❤

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow I didn't expected an update today. Ab kya Roz update milega. I would love it kyu ki 2 din bhi 2 mahine lgte hai.😂😂

Yes, Siya allowed Luv kush for Pooja waise mujhe pata tha woh Naa nhi khegi still you know coz of media i thought she might say no. Mujhe ye bhi laga ki woh ayegi aur jab woh last sequence dekha toh mujhe sachme laga ki woh aagayi but it was just an imagination 😞.

Ram ke liye bohot bura LG Raha hai . Bichara kitna miss krta hai woh usko. Everywhere he goes uske dimag main bs siya rehti hai. It's alright woh ab jald Milne Wale Hain.

It was really cute to see Shubh irritating his parents. Saare functions main ek baccha hota hi hai Jo ro Raha hota hai hamesha.😂😂😂aur Aman ki bhi entry ho gyi. Waise Aman ki kya fan casting hain.

Nice update ♥️♥️

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

I love everytime you give detailed narration that help us in having perfect imagination.... is baar couple twining nahin kiye?

Jn Super5 are RP ki jaan kaise sabko bhaga rahe especially Kush ur Ansh are my favourite Subh the rotulu bacha ghar ka har youngest bacha aisha hi hota😃

Aman and Pawan are having hard time in handling then but achaa khasa training mil raha future ke liye🤣..boss se jyaada bachoo ko sambhalana hain inke liye Luv and Taksh our Shant bachas are doing much mischief youngest bacha Subh ro raha par kyun?bade bhaiyon ne cidaya..?Ansh and Kush are busy in themselves the way he is troubling his mother Luv-Kush Sira ke anmol ratna Ram atleast akela nahin pada..Soya na sahi Siya ki replica pratimurti Luv-Kush hain jo Papa ko akele feel nahin karne diye Laksh ka 6saal guilt sayat life time rahega...and as we all know Ram and family ke khusi main samil hone se Siya baccho ko rokegi nahin and ruki bhi nahin bas I was expecting Siya and Good Lankeswars there but koyina chalega... Siya ko lane ke baad inhe bhi lana Siya kab aayegi??Luv is like Ram Kush is perfect copy of girls with his talking skills❤️

One more thing I love about this is how Super8 are finding themselves or their partners in their kids

Siya ki kami thi bas jaldi entry kar wana... Lankeswars ki mulakat bhi 5 bacho se karwana unhe bhi toh pata chale kamal kichad main kaise khilte❤️

Sira baat nahin kar rahe ek chiz achaa hain ki bacho ko through connected hain ek doosre ke liye bhej rahe door se care kar rahe charo couples main prblms aaya hain par wha apne relation ko totne nahin diye ❤️❤️Siya ki wapsi se sab perfect ho jayega... family ur bacho especially Luv-Kush ke liye jaroori hain

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya🤗🤗

Awesome and beautiful part👍

I really feel the amount of pain & frustration Ram & Siya are hiding inside their hearts from a long time 😞 but I love how still Ram & Siya are in terms of being together for their kids & Siya is trying her best to make sure that everything goes well👍

Siya agreed to send kids for pooja & that letter & gifts from Ram was really sweet ... I think it's a way to stay connected with each other through their hearts & emotions strong for each other☺

RP is on the buzz with pooja & now it was heart warming that Luv Kush too perform the holy hawan with Ram which was beautiful ... Ram too felt presence of his wife near him & got emotional

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Sammy04 thumbnail

We got an update today, yayyyyy......

Siya was too eager to hear about Ram and when Pawan told her about the news she got super happy. So I guess the media is prohibited at Raghuvanshi family now, good for everyone.

How beautiful it looked the relationship between Ram and Siya, they are not in talking terms buy still Ram has sent so many things for her. I loved this soothing love between them. This song, aah i love it.

The baccha party at puja is typical bacchas at every house. Finally we got Aman back, I loved how you introduced him taking kids la care. The last seen reminded me of SKR, there too Ram has imagined Siya during ashwamedh yagya puja. Loved it the most

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

A dance sequence after a long time! That too Bharatnatyam... hayeee 😍 It was lovely 😊

Did I read Bengali? That's a sweet touch! "Bujhate perechhi" and "Thik na?" 😁

Though in imagination, but Ram is close to Siya. Taksh is so innocent lol, that's good he did not remember everything that Lakshman said, otherwise Bharat to.... LakshMila ki nokjhok was cute. I still cannot believe Shruti and Shatru became parents, woh dono khud hi to bachche hein!

Last update I told you that you are making me cry, but today you made me happy! It feels like good times are coming back. 🤩

The sweetest language Bengali, I know many readers are there who understands Bengali here, isliye gustakhi maaf.!!

Our baby ShruGhan are indeed parents... chako bakiyon ka yakin kar sakte hai but inka yakim nnahi hota.

Good times are definitely coming back...