Users

Frequent Posters

pragyam27 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Waiting for next episode... Pls post soon 🤗
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer doesn't know that the lady he is trying to chase is ishani.in this situation also gauri is thinking how to impress ranveer shamelessly.her sugary talk to ranveer is irritating.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Nitin telling ishani that she still loves ranveer and whatever decision she takes he is with her was nice.ishani saying that nitin never married again,after falguni's husband died also he didn't take advantage of the situation waa striking.nitin saying that we don't need to stay together to love that person was touching.i am surprised that gauri questioned Ranveer's attitude towards her.ranveer trusting her blindly is stupid.

Hi jasmine

Thanks for the comment

Glad you liked nitin getting that ishani still loves ranveer and he assuring he will be with her whatever her decisions are

Glad you liked the way ishani told about nitin's love for falguni and the way nitin told they dont need to stay together to love a person

Yes ranveer is blindly trusting gauri and gauri questioning his attitude towards her Surely this scene could irritate all of us

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyam27

Waiting for next episode... Pls post soon 🤗

Hi pragyam

Thanks for the comment

Yes will update the next update now

Keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer doesn't know that the lady he is trying to chase is ishani.in this situation also gauri is thinking how to impress ranveer shamelessly.her sugary talk to ranveer is irritating.

Hi jasmine

Thanks for the comment

Yes ranveer without knowing is chansing ishani

Stupid gauri without shame she is trying to attract ranveer and yes her talks are irritating

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 969

Ishani sat in the bed were it was next half an hour were Ranveer came out after taking bath were he came to the mirror and started to dry his hair. He tuck in his shirt. He started to get ready were making himself ready he saw Ishani.

Ranveer: shall we go?

Ishani hearing it she got up from the bed and she came to him and started to see him with a silent face.

Ranveer(seeing her not answering and seeing him silently): what can we go to office?

Ishani(were in a micro second she hugged him well):For what all I spoke against you for what all I said against you I am really sorry Ranveer please forgive me.

Ranveer(seeing her hugging him suddenly and speaking like this):what happen Ishani? what are you talking..

Ishani(without leaving him): I love you so much Ranveer, I was missing you. 2 years I really really missed you. I thought after patching up we both will live happily but you are still having anger on me.(she started to cry now)

Ranveer(hearing it now he didn't know what to react were now seeing her crying was hurting him so much):Ishani nahi what is there to forgive you?

Ishani: Nahi I only took your love for granted. I spoke all the ill words against you. as I told you are behind me for love making only know? you are not even trying to come near me now..

Ranveer(who never thought that Ishani will take his distancing this way):Nahi Ishani nahi..

Ishani(now crying more hugging him well):Then why are you like this?. make fun of me, Be romantic to me, If I tell no for love making fight with me, be angry on me. Then only I can feel that my Ranveer is normal with me but you are behaving as though there is no relationship between us.

Ranveer(feeling her crying now with a worried face hugging her well):why are you crying Ishani? Please don't cry already I made you cry a lot. what is there to forgive you everything was my fault only.I only didn't try to understand you I only didn't stand for you when needed. I only made you to suffer a lot with 2 years old child. I just sent you out of the house but bringing up a 2 years child as a single mother is not that easy. Thinking to be a good son I gave all the punishment to you Ishani.

Ishani(now hearing it now she came out of the hug and saw him with tears flowing eyes):I said know forget everything and let's move on then why are you again and again thinking the old things?

Ranveer(in a worried tone): Because I am not able to forgive myself..(he now had tears in his eyes):when you didn't forgive me I didn't see my fault I was angry on you for not forgiving me. (now with more tears):The moment you forgave me know? really I am not able to accept myself Ishani. (seeing her and wiping his tears):what you think the forgiveness you gave to Disha, Devarsh, Gauri, Rithika,Nirbhay are all these forgiveness(shaking his head as no): They are the real punishment you can give to them. (seeing her);leave all of them, me a man who promised you that I will stand by you in all your worries and happiness I broke my promise Ishani. I stood by you when you gave all the happiness I needed but I left you when you needed me the most and I am the real pain of your life. Then how you ask me to forgive myself..?

Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer what are you talking? I too said what all that came to my mouth and you..(before she tells the next word)

Ranveer(seeing her): Haan When I try to get intimate with you (showing his hand): with this hand only I touch you and when I sent you out of this house too with this hand only I sent you out. When I think this itself I am not able to forgive myself and I am not able to move further with you Ishani..more of everything I am not able to get romantic with you If I try that too I am getting the flashbacks of sending you out of the house only. That is disturbing me a lot Ishani.

Ishani(now getting his problem wiping her tears well and seeing him): Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing her):I didn't finish Ishani. When Gauri said what all she did to us behind our back that day know?

Ishani seeing him shook her head as yes...

Ranveer: She said she was able to feel our friendship and compactiblity between us. Seeing our life she said she got jealous on us. she said that you had everything in your life after our marriage I was really happy Ishani that I was able to give everything to my Ishani hearing what Gauri said. She said she repaired the tap voluntareely and she came to us, She mixed salt in bhindi, She made you sleep in the client meeting, She wrote a love letter to me,She kept adult magazine in our room, as you used to tell in all these things we didn't leave our understanding and love between each other. But she played between us through Maa. You were correct only I only didn't understand you. When couples lose the understanding between each other know its really not easy for their relationship to move on. I should have discussed with you what to do in this problem next but I just went with Maa's promise and hurt you. (with a worried face wiping his tears): Again hearing Maa's words only to get Raagini from you I molested you and thinking..(before he tells the next word he bit broke out and started to cry now)

Ishani(getting his state clearly now with love held his shoulders and made him sit in the bed and sitting next to him and in a clear tone): Did I tell about that to anybody? or Did I show up myself that you molested me?

Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as no):Nahi..

Ishani(in a clear tone): Because its between us. Its our personal. (now with a confirmed face):Even I did wrong Ranveer. When you got the love letter that time itself you said me that someone has come in our life like Naina or Rithika I only didn't take that seriously If I have taken that seriously that day itself somehow before Gauri Di doing this astrology plot we would have caught her red handed but I only didn't take your words seriously. (now making up herself):Past is past Ranveer See more than you I don't want anything in my life. I can become CEO or I can achieve anything high but you are my respect being your wife is the best position I can hold in my life. (held his hand in her hands and seeing him now with a calm face);May be for others my forgiveness can seems to be punishment but I can never punish my Ranveer with my forgiveness. I didn't forgive you Ranveer I just forgot everything that happened in the past. what all I spoke its out of anger and those words are not my intention.(now leaving his hand and holding his cheeks with her both the hands and wiping his tears and seeing him with all her love): I want you in my life Ranveer. I want to feel this life with you leaving you there won't be anything in my life Ranveer this Ishani will be empty because Meri aashiqui sirf aur sirf tumse hi Ranveer..(she telling it had new tears in her eyes)

Ranveer hearing it now with all his love pulled her close to him and hugged her were Ishani too hugged him so well. Hugging for 2 minutes were Ishani came out of the hug and saw him. Now wiping her tears well.

Ishani(seeing him): Being near to each other and distancing ourselves from each other only will be real pain in life than separation Ranveer. If you be like this itself means this will be only the real pain for me. If you want to give that pain be like this itself. Decision is yours(telling it she got up from the bed and started to walk)

Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said to him now and feeling her pain and the words before she goes to the door);Ishani..

Ishani hearing her name turned and saw him were he saw her with a silent face now he wiped his face well and saw her again were Ishani seeing him and asked as what with her head shake..

Ranveer(with a silent face got up from bed and walked and came to her and seeing her): Can I get one day leave today?

Ishani:For what?

Ranveer(with a cute face):wo I need sometime and I will try to forgive myself and then I will be normal to you.

Ishani(seeing his way of talking she bit got smile were seeing him): Take leave and take your time but(she stopped and saw him)

Ranveer(seeing her cutely): kya?

Ishani (now coming more near him): Dont behave like this to me it is looking as though my husband has lost the power for love making

Ranveer(cutely) : hello mein impotent nahi okay

Ishani (now started to laugh): tk tk before I come home forgive yourself and be back as my old Ranveer..

Ranveer(hearing it now smiling to her);Haan sure..

Ishani:aur..once Raagini wakes up (before she tells)

Ranveer: I will take care of her..

Ishani(smiling to him):mmm car key..(ranveer gave the car key to her were seeing him);bye going to office..

Ranveer:Bye have a nice day..

Ishani shaking her head as okay with a smile and she opened the door and she started to walk out of the room.

The day was moving were Ranveer was taking care of Raagini and he was playing with Raagini, Arjun and Krish till afternoon. It was 3 o clock were Arjun and Krish gone for having their afternoon nap were Raagini was sitting in their room and watching TV were Ranveer too was sitting next to her and was seeing TV.

Ranveer(now seeing Raagini):Raagini..

Raagini(without taking her eyes from the TV);Haan Papa..

Ranveer: Can you see Papa a second?

Raagini(hearing it seeing him):Papa..

Ranveer(making up himself): When you and mama were not with Papa know that time were you happy?

Raagini(seeing him): Happy hain Mama kept me happy and now I am sooo happy because mama and Papa with me.

Ranveer(with a smile):hmm

Raagini(again cutely): Aur mama now very happy..when papa was not with us Mama will cry..but when she see me(showing like wiping her cheek);She will wipe her cry and smile to me..

Ranveer(hearing it now with a bit worried face and seeing her): Here after know Mama will be always happy only she will never wipe her cry and she will only smile okay..

Raagini(cutely);Okay..

Ranveer now smiling to his daughter and started to watch TV were it was evening 6 o clock were Ishani came back home and she fresh up herself and she was in kitchen and was helping Mala were Raagini was cutely sitting in the kitchen slap and was talking to Ishani about playing with Ranveer the whole day. Ranveer making sure Ishani is now taking care of Raagini and then seeing Ishani busy in kitchen walked out of the house.

To be continuedsmiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail

Since ragini was baby she doesn't remember ranveer .ragini asking about her father to ishani was emotional. Falguni telling ishani that harshad is her dad was nice.sadly ragini is going through what ishsni faced once.but she had harshad unlike ragini who has no father figure.ragini asking ishani who ranveer is was striking.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ritika ishani conversation was emotional and painful.ishani got a shock when she heard about the partnership with ranveer.how will ishani handle this?surprisingly rishi doesn't know that ishveer were married though he knows that he was working in her house.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Glad that ishani didn't refuse rishi.sad that ishani said that she and ranveer will never unite.i loved Ritika telling nitin that ishveer's anger will melt when they see each other and they will unite.surprising that ragini is not sad to leave the school and likes Mumbai because of beach.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Since ragini was baby she doesn't remember ranveer .ragini asking about her father to ishani was emotional. Falguni telling ishani that harshad is her dad was nice.sadly ragini is going through what ishsni faced once.but she had harshad unlike ragini who has no father figure.ragini asking ishani who ranveer is was striking.

Hi jasmine

Thanks for the comment

Yes as Raagini was baby she was not able to remember ranveer

Glad you liked the emotional scene of raagini asking for her father and falguni telling harshad as ishani's father

Yes now raagini is going through which ishani went through but yes Ishani had harshad but raagini does not have any figure as father

Glad you liked raagini asking who is ranveer

Keep reading smiley2