Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Both have their eyes on each other. So much so that others are even noticing.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 3

Cute and Fantastic Chapter

I liked how Yash took the mendhi from Aarti

and wrote his name on her palm

Aarti's friends are all drooling over Yash and it seems like

Aarti is getting jealous by this

Of course she was jealous 😆

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He actually put his name on her hand. What made him do that?

Nothing deep, he is just being naughty 😆

SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 4

Some men were shifting the shagun in a car. Aarti's father Vijay was one of them, he picked a heavy box of huge paintings of Ram Sita and Shankar Parvati, it was about to slip from his hand but Yash supported him.

"Uncle ji give it to me, I will keep it in the car." Yash asked him to give the box.

"Achhe se rakhna beta paintings hain, kahin kanch na toot jaye." Vijay smiled at Yash who nodded.

"Aarti, see your father met his future son in law." Ishita saw how Yash helped Vijay. Aarti looked there as Yash took the box from her father's hands.

"I guess Yash does not know that uncle ji is his future father in law." Paridhi said.

"Will you stop with this future father in law and son in law." Aarti shot an angry glare at Pari and Ishita.

"Ok I think he doesn't know that uncle is his future wife's father.' Shivani said sarcastically which made Ishita and Pari laugh.

"You guys are too much." Aarti whined, getting super annoyed with their shipper side.

Meanwhile Baraat leaves with olders and all the exciting youngsters. With loud songs, and firecrackers which are making the dark sky beautiful with all the colorful sparks. There were some crazy dancers as well, Yash is one of them. Aarti along with other girls were giggling looking at him. After the guys took a back seat some girls danced and one of the girl pulled Aarti in front, first she tried to refuse feeling shy but then gave in when her friend insisted. Yash was awestruck, staring at her shamelessly. In the end their eyes met, Aarti tugged her curl behind ear feeling embarrassed. Yash also looked down and pretended to check his mobile.

Meanwhile Aarti's friends were dancing while she stood there in the distance watching them.

"Tumhe thand nahi lag rahi?" Yash spoke close to her ear.

"You?" She turns back to find him smirking.

"I mean didn't your mother give you a sweater?" He continued, she glared at him.

"Nobody feels cold during a wedding." She kept her answer short and turned to walk again.

"Oh you mean you feel cold but not wearing a sweater because others aren't wearing?" He asked, walking near her. Their shoulders brushed, Yash looked at her.

"Stop assuming." Aarti moves back and pretends to make a video on her mobile. She is not getting how he always managed to make her heart skip a beat.

As Baraat reached the girl's home, all the boys and girls were on the coffee and snacks counters. Aarti and her friends went to fill their plates but Aarti left behind who was confused as to what she should take daal or dum aloo. She doesn't like to waste food so she won't take something that she can't eat.

"Excuse me, alien." Yash came from behind.

"Pardon." She looks at him angrily, he smiles inwardly, serving on his plate. She wonders why he always calls her alien.

"Because this idiot doesn't know my name." She remembered their first encounter, how she was about to fall from the staircase and he saved but she didn't thank him then he called her an alien for being ungrateful. Later she asked his name but never told her name.

"By the way, dum aloo is delicious." He wink at her.

"Mind your own business, I haven't asked you." She glared at him.

"That's so rude." He made a face and turned to walk away, she regretted her behaviour.

"Dum aloo." She took it. He stopped hearing her then left smiling. She sees that smile on his face.

"Crazy boy." she shook her head then left to search for her friends.

Prashant family members were busy meeting the girl's family and other relatives.

Soon Arpita reached the stage and exchanged the varmala with Prashant. Everyone clapped and later clicked pictures. Aarti was sitting with her friends in front of the stage.

"Yaar khana khane ke baad kitni thand lag rahi hai." Aarti said, rubbing her arm.

"Mujhe toh nahi lag rahi" Ishita said.

"Yaar thand mein ice cream khane ka maza hi kuch aur hai." Paridhi comes with two ice cream cones.

"Hey, give one to me also." Shivani took one as Paridhi sat near Aarti's chair.

"Yummy!" Aarti eats from Pari's spoon.

"Don't you feel cold now?" Ishita mocks her. Aarti ignores her and concentrates on the ice cream.

"Yaar ab toh aur thand lagne lagi." Aarti said soon. The girls giggled seeing her condition.

Yash was also sitting on stage side chairs with his friends, where their mini photo session was going on. Soon Yash's gaze fell on Aarti who was rubbing her bare arms.

"Alien for a reason." He shook head and got up. Aarti finds him coming towards her, in nervousness she gets up from her chair. He took off his white blazer and put it around her shoulders. She looked at him amused as he walked back towards his friends without saying a word. She turns to her friends who are looking at her only with naughty expressions. Aarti silently sat on her chair avoiding their eyes.

"Haye!! Someone is so romantic." Pari speaks first.

"And someone is so lucky!" Ishita also teased Aarti who didn't dare to raise her head.

"Ab toh mujhe bhi thand lag rahi hai, koi jacket dedo yar." Shivani made a baby face.

After the 12 am marriage was done.

"Chalo, woh upar wala room ladkiyon ke liye hai." A girl came to call the girls.

"Let's go, Yash." Suraj came to take Yash but he saw Yash blazer on Aarti.

"Beta this is Yash blazer?" Suraj asked her sweetly.

"Ji uncle…" She smiled uncomfortably, not understanding what to say now, why she has the blazer.

"Papa actually isko thand lag rahi thi toh isne maang liya mujhse, she forgot her sweater at home." Yash quickly lies.

"When did I ask him to give it to me?" Aarti was shocked. Yash walked behind Suraj but turned to look at her.

"Such a liar." She cursed under her breath, glaring at him angrily. He just smirked seeing her cute face.

"You know Ishita, who is uncle ji?" Paridhi asked teasingly.

"Aarti's future father in law." Ishita looked at Aarti with a mischievous smile.

"I feel like killing you right now." Aarti glared at her.

"I pity Yash, his future wife is a potential killer." Ishita made a dramatic scary face. Shivani and Paridhi laughed. Aarti just rolled her eyes even though she unknowingly felt happy the way they're calling her Yash's future wife.

Later all the baraatis were sleeping where they found a place in a house full of guests.

Yash was sleeping in Prashant's room with two more boys on the floor. And Aarti slept in a room that was full of only girls. She caressed Yash's jacket smiling inwardly, his little gesture really made her feel good about him.

Precap: Bidaai.

Edited by SillySoni - 2 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the pm

Chapter 4

Wonderful update... greatly written

so Yash helped Aarti's dad

of cos her friends tease her

well Aarti is annoyed

as expected Yash stares at Aarti

their eyes meet

great that Yash speaks to Aarti

she shows her anger to hide her feelings

liked their banter

Gosh he sees Aarti feeling cold and gives his blazer

her friends are amazed

oh so Yash lies to his dad that Aarti asks for his blazer

she is indeed shocked

not surprised that Aarti is thinking about Yash

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

emotional precap

update soon

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yash takes so much care for arthi which is great but when her friends teases her she gets annoyed waiting for yash n arthi to become friends before he leaves

coderlady thumbnail

The girls are having a good time pairing Yash and Aarti.

coderlady thumbnail

He is a gentleman. He knew she was cold, so came to her rescue.

coderlady thumbnail

She doesn't want to admit it, but he is getting to her.