Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Episode 966

It was 9.15 when Ishani and Ranveer were standing facing Maadhav after getting down from the car in front of the Bhuj Airport with their luggages

Maadhav(with a happy smile): Really I am very happy Ranveer that you and Ishani came for kamal's marriage. Often keep coming to village.

Ranveer: Haan sure Kaka will come soon(took his house key from pant pocket and gave it To Maadhav)

Maadhav(getting the house key from Ranveer) : next time bring Kailash Bhaiya and Amba Bhabhi with you and bring your daughter also

Ranveer: Haan sure Kaka bye..

Maadhav(with a smile): bye..

Ishani: Bye Kaka

Maadhav: Bye Ishani..

Ranveer and Ishani pulling their luggage started to enter the Bhuj Airport were Maadhav got in his car and started to drive back to the village. Ranveer walking with the luggage itself dialed to Amba and informed her to send the car to the Airport by 12.30 were as he was telling it

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer inform Maa that let us itself pick Raagini from school and come back Home. Inform Baba to be in home itself..

Ranveer shook his head as okay and informed to Amba about picking Raagini from school and coming back home and he cut the call.

It was exactly 10.55 when Ishani and Ranveer after finishing all the formalities were sitting in the flight were Ishani now sitting in the window seat now saw Ranveer.

Ishani: Really as Maadhav Kaka said we should often visit the village Ranveer..

Ranveer: Haan sure let us plan it with Raagini, Baba and Maa next time.

Ishani:hmmm

When Ishani said this that was the moment the Airhostress announced everyone to wear their seat belts were they both wore their seat belts and made themselves ready for the take off.

Ishani now with a smile held Ranveer hand close to her and saw him with a smile. Ranveer too saw her were now the smile she gave him had everything he needed to live his life. He too gave her a smile were that was the moment were the flight took off were Ishani held Ranveer's hand tightly were finally she relaxed herself when the flight finally started to fly well.

Ishani(now seeing outside the window and seeing the clouds and seeing Ranveer): What are you feeling seeing these clouds?

Ranveer(hearing it):hmm(seeing the clouds and then seeing her):I wish that here itself we should make a house and stay here without any disturbance from the world below.

Ishani(hearing it now with a smile):Oh world is disturbance for you?

Ranveer(sitting well):Haan we have so many responsibilities, we had to run to work daily, we should get stuck in world competition etc etc..for that it will be better know If we have a house in the sky..and enjoy a different world..

Ishani: hmm nice..(telling it she rested her head in his shoulder)

Ranveer(feeling her head in his shoulder and thought about yesterday night and then in a silent tone):sorry..

Ishani(hearing it now with a not understanding face saw him):Sorry.

Ranveer(seeing her with a calm face):hmm

Ishani;for what?

Ranveer(seeing her with a sorry face and in a low tone):Nahi yesterday you called for Love making but I only spoiled everything..

Ishani(hearing it now with a smile):come on Ranveer why are you telling sorry for these things and all. you were tiered yesterday you said no that's okay. (with a casual face):yesterday alone only night is going to come or what? Everyday night will come If not yesterday its today even If its not today it can be tomorrow..that's it..(telling it she started to see out of the window)

Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said now had a thinking face and in thoughts):My god after going to Mumbai all days night I have to be with Ishani only. yesterday telling I am tiered I managed her but what will I do in the upcoming days..

Ishani(seeing a building in the ground to show it to Ranveer turned to Ranveer were before telling it seeing Ranveer's thinking face):Ranveer...

Ranveer(hearing his name coming out of the thoughts):hmm

Ishani(with a not understanding face): What happen? why your face is like this? are you thinking anything serious?

Ranveer(brining a made up smile):Kuch nahi Ishani I am fine..

Ishani(hearing it):But you look tensed..

Ranveer(now bringing a happy smile):Nahi I am happy just was thinking that after going to Mumbai we have to get busy with office know? 2 days enjoyed well now again back to same office, home mode..

Ishani(smiling hearing it);hmm tk tk within few days let's plan for some outing

Ranveer smiling to her shook his head as okay were both were cutely chatting what ever things were possible between them and it was exactly 12.15 were flight finally landed were the finishing the formalities of exit and then came out of the airport by 12.45 with their luggage were they started to see for their car were finding the car finally they walked to their car were the driver seeing Ranveer saluted him were Ranveer shook his head as okay with a smile. Driver opened the dickey and got the luggages and kept in the dickey and he went to his driving seat. Ishani and Ranveer got in the back seat.

Ranveer(seeing the Driver):go to Raagini's school.

Driver; Okay sir..

Driver started to drive the car towards Raagini's school.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani);Raagini will be very happy to see us..

Ishani; haan she will be expecting Baba to pick her up but we are going to give her a surprise..

Ranveer; hmm

It was exactly 1.10 when the driver parked the car in front of Raagini's school. Ranveer and Ishani got down from the car and started to walk inside the school. They went to her class were now Raagini was sitting silently with her bag. Ranveer and Ishani seeing her had a smile were they both exchanged a happy smile.

Ishani(seeing Raagini);Raagini..

Raagini(hearing her name turned and saw were seeing Ishani and Ranveer in front of the class room had a aww face);wow...Mama papa..(she got up and quickly ran and came and hugged Ishani's legs well):Mama..

Ishani(with a happy smile hugged her and then with a happy smile making her come out of the hug and took her in her hand and seeing her): Baby..

Raagini: wow Mama and(seeing Ranveer);Papa back..

Ranveer(with a smile):haan we are back..

Raagini(being in Ishani's hand seeing Ranveer and again seeing Ishani):Mama mein bahut miss kiya

Ishani: Haan we too missed you so much..so only to surprise my priceness Mama and Papa came to pick her up from school..

Raagini(smiling well):hmm

Ranveer(seeing Raagini):shall we go cutie pie...?

Raagini(seeing her bag): Papa bag

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he took Raagini's bags in his hand and started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with him. They came to the car were they got in the back seat were Driver started to drive the car towards RV mansion as soon as Ranveer said.

Raagini(sitting in between Ishani and Ranveer and now seeing Ishani):Mama..

Ishani(seeing her):hmm

Raagini showed Ishani's lap with her hand were Ishani getting it with a smile took Raagini in her hand and made her to sit in her lap were Raagini made herself comfortable and saw Ishani with a smile. Ishani too smiled to her.

Raagini(seeing Ishani's forehead with Kumkum and seeing Ishani neck having mangalsutra in a cute tone):Mama bahut pretty hain..

Ranveer(now in a fun tone):haan here after your mama will be pretty only..

Ishani(hearing it):What is that here after?(seeing Raagini);That means Mama was not pretty before?

Raagini(cutely):Mama always pretty today sooo pretty..

Ishani(with a smile):oh..

Ranveer(again in a fun tone): Baby papa ko credits nahi hain? how Papa is looking?

Ishani(before Raagini could react):If you look good means she would have already said that know? today I am only pretty (seeing Raagini):Hain na Baby..

Raagini(cutely):Haan Mama Pretty hain meri Papa bhi pretty hain...Papa wo...superman Hain..(she said it cutely)

Ishani(got a smile hearing it);Tk tk your Papa is superman only

Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Very good baby you made Mama to understand that Papa is a superman..

Ishani saw him with a smile were she then saw Raagini..

Ishani:Did all your homeworks with the help of Parul Bua?

Raagin: haan

Ishani: Today how was the school?

Raagini: Haan went well today know? new teacher came for english..wo teach (she was thinking for words):said me I look like cup cake..

Ishani; mmm she has said correctly only meri cutie pie ek cute cup cake hain na..

Raagini getting it with a smile hugged Ishani were Ishani too hugged Raagini well were hugging Raagini Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer gave a happy smile to her were in the next 5 minutes the car stopped in front of their house. Ranveer got down from the car with Raagini's bag and Ishani got down having Raagini in her hands.

Ranveer(seeing the driver): Tell to Ramu to bring the luggage to our room.

Driver:Ji sir..

Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too started to walk behind him having Raagini in her hands were as they three were entering the RV mansion the destiny was paving way for three of them to have a beautiful family life ahead were destiny is going to turn Ranveer and Ishani to be a most understanding and romantic couple in the upcoming days.

To be continuedsmiley2

pragyam27 thumbnail
Awaiting next episode.. Pls post soon :)
coderlady thumbnail

The trip to the village was good for them in so many ways. They reconnected with the past and moved on in the present too.

coderlady thumbnail

Why is he worrying about his excuses for the coming days? Hope he gets out of this mode.

coderlady thumbnail

Hope they get more romance in their life. They have to make up for all the lost time.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyam27

Awaiting next episode.. Pls post soon :)

Hi pragyam

Thanks for the comment

Yes Will update it soon

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The trip to the village was good for them in so many ways. They reconnected with the past and moved on in the present too.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes trip to village helped them a lot the recollected the past and tried best to move forward in present too

Keep reading smiley1

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Why is he worrying about his excuses for the coming days? Hope he gets out of this mode.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

He is worrying about the excuses

Wish he comes out of it soon

Keep reading smiley1

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hope they get more romance in their life. They have to make up for all the lost time.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes they deserve more romance to make up for all the lost time

Keep reading smiley1

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 967

Amba who was sitting in the sofa waiting for Ranveer and Ishani to come seeing them with Raagini had a happy smile.

Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Ishani I was waiting for you both only..

Ishani;Jai Shree krishna Maa.

Amba: Jai shree krishna..How was the marriage function?

Ranveer: Haan Maa it went well really Maa I enjoyed it. Next time know let all of us go to village.

Amba: hmmm tk..

Raagini(seeing Ranveer):Papa

Ranveer: hmmm

Raagini;Papa is going to take me to the house you showed in video?

Ranveer: Haan let Papa take you to the village soon and show you the house that I showed in video. (seeing her with a smile):shall we play video game?

Raagini(with a excited face):Haan Papa..

Ranveer: chalo(he got Raagini from Ishani and having her bag in other hand started to walk towards their room)

Ishani and Amba had a smile seeing both Raagini and Ranveer were now Ishani with a smile turned to Amba.

Ishani:Maa.

Amba: Haan Ishani..

Ishani(seeing her):Maa thank you

Amba(with a not understanding face):For what?

Ishani: For sending us to this marriage. I got some time to speak with Ranveer and we were able to clear our differences.

Amba(seeing her with smile): I only made you both to undergo this problem so I only need to give solution know? actually I and Baba only planned to go to this marriage. Suddenly seeing you both not comfortable with each other only I decided to send you both to Marriage. I am really happy that you both cleared your differences and you both should always be happy with each other.

Ishani: Haan maa sure and in this 2 years I didn't miss Ranveer alone I missed you too. When I needed to take care of Raagini or when ever I need some assistance for my life I was missing you Maa. (with a smile):Now I am relaxed about Raagini she will grow with all the good habits that you have given to Ranveer.

Amba(caress her hair):Here after know my work is only to take care of Raagini. you concentrate in your work okay?

Ishani; hmm tk Maa thank you..

Amba:Tk go and take rest..

Ishani shook her head as okay and started to walk towards her room were Amba had a happy smile that Ranveer and Ishani finally cleared the differences between them.

Ishani came to their room were she saw Ranveer and Raagini sitting in the small stools and having joy sticks and seeing the tv and playing some car games...

Ishani(seeing Raagini);baby fresh up and change and then play..

Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama let me fresh up after playing know?

Ishani(seeing Raagini);No baby whenever you come back home you have to clean yourself okay..

Raagini(kept the joy stick in table and came to Ishani):hmm

Ishani with a smile took her dresses in the cupboard and took Raagini inside the restroom were in the next 15 minutes brought out Raagini after changing herself to her night clothes.

Ishani(wiping Raagini's face with the towel and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..

Ranveer(playing the game without taking his eyes):hmm

Ishani:If we go out and Come back to home means we have to fresh up its not only for Raagini

Ranveer(getting it) : Haan haan let me go.(getting out in the game and keeping the toy stick in the tea poi and he got up and went and took his dresses and entered the washroom)

That was the moment were one of their servant brought their bags were Ishani said them to keep the bags were he kept the bag and started to move from there.

The time was moving were both Ranveer and Ishani had their lunch with Raagini and then Ranveer and Raagini were playing video games, cricket, chess. Ishani unpacked all their items brought from village. The day was moving were in the evening Ishani made Raagini do her home works and then it was exactly 9.30 were finishing their dinner three of them were getting in the steps and they came to the corridor were walking in the corridor they came to their room.

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini go and brush and come baby let Mama make you sleep..

Raagini: hmm(she ran into their room and went to the restroom)

Ishani entered their room were Ranveer too entered their room. He went and sat in the bed were Ishani too sat on the bed and waited for Raagini. It was next 10 minutes were Raagini came out and stood near Ishani.

Raagini(cutely):Mama let me sleep..

Ishani; hmm okay..

Raagini(seeing Ranveer);Good night Papa..

Ranveer: Good night..

Raagini started to run fast towards her room were Ishani saw Ranveer.

Ishani: Let me make her sleep and come Ranveer.If you feel tierd sleep

Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani started to walk out of the room were Ranveer as soon as Ishani went out..

Ranveer(repeating the words Ishani said to him in thoughts):Ishani is telling she will come after making Raagini sleep. If she come and ask for love making means..(shaking his head as no):Nahi that should not happen that is what she said If feeling tiered I can sleep know let me sleep before she comes at least let me act like I am sleeping.

Thinking it he immediately laid down in the bed were it was next 45 minutes were Ishani entered the room were she closed the door and locked the door were she came and saw Ranveer sleeping were she went and turned off the lights and laid next to Ranveer.

Ishani(holding her head with her one hand and seeing Ranveer with a smile): For name sake only I said If you feel tiered means sleep but my pathi taking it seriously started to sleep.(now laying close to Ranveer): As soon as we patched up everything is over for you know? After 2 years of fight after patch up this is the first night in our room but you are sleeping. At least you could have been talking to me for sometime know?. Tk we traveled today and you were playing with Raagini so many hours. you too will be tiered take rest..(telling it with a smile she turned and laid well in the bed were she closed her eyes to sleep)

Ranveer(hearing what all Ishani was speaking seeing him now feeling she moved from him slowly opened his eyes were he saw her back were with a feeling face in thoughts):sorry Ishani you love me so much and I too love you so much but If any where that is leading to a love making I feel like I am having you in my life for that alone. I am not supporting you when you need me. you forgave me but I am not able to forgive myself for what I did to you Ishani. (he had a feeling face were he closed his eyes to calm himself down)

3 DAYS LATER.

Everything was set for Ranveer and Ishani again were they were back to their routine of getting ready in the morning and dropping Raagini in the school and getting back to the office and coming back in the evening and Ishani becomes busy with Raagini's homework and then in the night making her sleep. Everything was fine for Ishani Ranveer was trying his best to keep himself away from Ishani were he always makes sure that he sleeps before Ishani comes after making Raagini sleeps.

Ranveer sitting in the bed and was seeing his ipad and was reading a business article were he saw the time and getting its 9.45

Ranveer(in thoughts):Raagini didn't come here yet know? let her come after she comes and brushes her teeth and go to her room let me start to sleep..

Were as he was thinking it that was the moment Ishani entered the room having milk in her hand were she closed the door and locked the door.

Ranveer(hearing the door lock sound and seeing its Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani:hmm(smiling to him came to him and gave the milk to him)

Ranveer(getting the milk and then trying to make himself casual and seeing her):where is Raagini?you didn't go to make her sleep?

Ishani:Today she slept by 9.00 o clock itself Ranveer she will wake up in the morning only.

Ranveer hearing it had a shocked face.

To be continued smiley2