Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smanjesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Very intriguing update..can’t wait for more. Surprisingly I was so involved, forgot Arnav isn’t there 😁 sad for Tara

muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice update but a short one.

VeenaGM thumbnail

Without Arnav and with some new characters, what is there to be revealed? can't wait for the next and hope you will post it very soon. Take care and keep writing. Good night.

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Death are always sadnesses,even when it's a story. Tara is too young to be dead. Poor girl, but she's a brave one...till her last breath she fought.Whats the KARZA,another mystery to the story ☺️. Ur really enjoying keeping us hanging with all the cliff hangers and secrets ...that's the fun of following this story, I must agree 👍.

It's sad to hear the words from NK, being the younger or elder it's hard to know familythings that's been kept away from us thinking out of concern....it's really bad and I stand with NK for that.

Why I feel that it's Dhruvs share, Shyam was speaking about. I hope Kiran is not late in revealing the secrets what they know as the opposite sides are fast and cunning minds. Is Dhruv Shyams son ....🤔

After staring the update with Tara's death, it's bit relief to hear Anjali getting back to conscious and Payals presence makes bit good.

Hope and pray all is good with you guys. No idea were the world is leading on after Corona and wars ....please take care and stay safe.

Readerforfun thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So good to see an update. Enjoying the suspense and looking forward to seeing how the story unravels!

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

welcome back!!

oh no Tara is no more... had tears in my eyes when reading ....

oh no NK, dhruv and Kiran.... all are giving me creeps ... the secret is going to be out soon.. not sure im ready...

Yay Anjali is back!!!

do you have the character sketch for this story... my brain is having a hard time recalling all the characters... im going to go refresh my memory 😃

fantastic update...eagerly waiting for the next!

Edited by luvbug - 2 years ago
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i didnt want Tara to die... :(

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ohh fantastic update...i am so sorry about Tara..all these threads are going to get linked

arnav and akash were wrong to keep NK in dark about Anjali. i get that they want to protect their Baby brother but he is not a child anymore. Hopefully they will get that and see him helping out in this chase

What is the other half secret..i am soo so curious

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hey i have nominated this story for Reader's choice award. But when i see it in the Fan fiction board, it has very few chapters. looks like the migration didnt happen properly

tejaana16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such an awesome story just came across this glued to reading it for last 2 days couldn’t put it down .

Awesome writing abilities loved how Arnav and Khushi’s progression towards their love is so naturally progressed .

Please continue writing these awesome chapters .