Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Karan is a brother? Thats a huge revelation.

coderlady thumbnail

Shashank sure made a big mess of things. Never accepted his child.

coderlady thumbnail

Who was the patient? Armaan did not expect that person.

coderlady thumbnail

armaan is having a tough time with nana being sick.

coderlady thumbnail

Sid never acted right. Tamanna can not have a relationship with him.

coderlady thumbnail

Why did he pull that prank at a hospital?

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh I am so happy to see these many chapters...

Everyone knows AR hiding things.. Haha

Armaan knows now, and that is going to be a plus. Sid is so much worse han I thought, he needs to realize his mistakes..

Armaan and Riddhima are definetly handling things so much better and I love that.

Cannot wait for their lovey dovey courtship period <3

Edited by tanvi_mitt - 1 years ago
Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg that was a spreeee

So glad finally all's clear

Good to see old AR...pranking n teasing and others playing along...betting on the evergreen couple...the esteemed matchmaker 🤣loved anji over there.

Ik armaan would have mentally killed sid n number of times by now...him imagining barging with guns in sanjeevni hahaha...

Ridzi is right about sid not being right for Tammy.

I wonder how is shanky gonna take all this things...hope he does well after all what has happened.

Sanaksgian thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing as always..needed this ...bang on time

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This turn out exactly how i have imagined it to be tiring out to be.... Armaan siting and crying in a certain room where Ridhima stumble was like a great emotional ride giver. First for armaan and now for Ridhima.

I so wanted in really serial that Shashank that son to turn up which was shown in sanjeevni. With new interns in the new season i thought yuvraj was that boy but creators showed him someone else itself.

Anyway loved it u brought it up and it all cleared things for Shilpa too though now she might not be that seeking as she was earlier.

So it's like now there is this from one sister Ridhima have now 3 siblings some how. Kinda remind me of shahid Kapoor's family. 😅

Armaan was there to Cher her up and she was there for him. They both are gone case yet never wanted to accept it soon given the gap.

The patient was kind of needed to break the two to talk about that day and their fear with eachother. Talking about it on surface was not really helpful such life altering things need to be discussed from roots.

What I loved in the fun part was the ending hahahah.

Bechara armaan he thought he will make Ridhima fall in his prank once again but he couldn't. Ridhima is so smart for him now. No more chui mui she is. Hahahah bechari dono doctor unhe dekh rhe hai seniors pagal ho gaye devyani ke hahahahahah.

Add next part super soon Yaar.