Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Now they can finally move forward with a clear mind. The feelings have been let out in the open.

Yes! They've thought long and hard and both know that will regret not doing this, so they'll do their best! Being open and honest with each other is very important and something they've both struggled with in the past so I'm glad they're learning from their mistakes.

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

Intense, good, much-needed conversation.

Can't wait for further parts...

Do write soon

Happy new year❤️

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you liked it! <3

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: virka_luv

So so happy for them!! They are finally together now! Yayyy!!! Just loved the whole conversation between Armaan and Riddhima!!

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to know you liked it!

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Phoenix..

Some positive attitude they both hod but somewhere i felt ridhima should have gone ahead and hugged him. There is for sure this insecurity of getting hurt again as they have the past of love with hurts one after other. but sometimes physical touch is very much needed to break and make your decision.

Yes, I get what you mean. I feel that because they're both trying again, it will be a little difficult for them to initiate touch, but they will grow comfortable soon and then it will be easier!

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

noo praags nooo...this isn't how it supposed to happen..it should be in a different way...i just don't like it for the first time...m sorry if m getting harsh but i didn't feel right so...armaan should have come to give them all a surprise... then he should watch riddhima's behaviour secretly and then come to the conclusion of talking to her..but maybe i thought in a different way than yours but its your thoughts that counts..i just told you what i feel about this part...sorry if i offended you

take care

update soon

I'm sorry it wasn't what you imagined it to be, but I feel that after everything, this was the right way for them to start. We all have our own different perceptions that change things, so what you thought might also have been a good way, but I think that the entire issue in their relationship has always been that they hid things from each other and didn't come directly to each other to talk. That was a cycle I wanted to break right at the start of their new beginning, so this felt the most natural way to do that.

Nonetheless, I hope you like what I've planned for the coming chapters! Thank you so much for reading! <3

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The part where ridhhi sarcastically mentions pitching a tent and the duo bantering about the same felt like yaar old days are back...

It was so good.

Things are as of now not so good with Rahul muski but im sure with help of AR all will go well.

I mean come on they have always acted as cupid for others haven't they?? Be it AbhiNik, keerti shubhankar and even shanky padma :p

Can't wait for more AR convoy..pls update soon

And yaar tdu me you are hinting about ilyltf k chaps but sirf hint nahi chap do...much awating

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It ended so quickly..

I am a little surprised that Armaan didn't tell Rahul right away, could be due to the urgent situation or he is still processing what he did. But Rahul has an idea as always.

Hopefully Rahul is able to convince Muskaan's family and waiting to see AR's progress.

Expecting quicker updates now 😉

tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its been so long that I have commented.

I was busy catching up with the stories.

Really happy to see how this story is turning out to be.

TBH I am more hooked to this one than ILYLTF

But that story will always be special too.

Life is getting busier day by day.

I hope you are doing good by the way♥️

I will try to comment regularly but no promises 😑

I miss reading fan fictions yr.

I hope to catch up on other stories as well.

But I love the filler chapter too just know that!

Even if I am not commenting please know that I will your cheerleader may be a silent one but I will always be here🙈

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Such mein filler part hi tha ye toh. I mean i can sense the need of ridhima's support would be needed to ship muskan and rahul together. She gave the perfect idea to them based on what she is experiencing and what they have been through.

She is the sensible one i agree but then going by her stupidity of hiding things for who ever benifit it was for she is crazy. Not only in this ff but in serial too few of her decision were idiotic like that of pari incident. Matlab jab sab ghar mein taiyar hua toh madam ne mana kar diya ki mein nhi and then accident and memory lose happened.

Next part jaldi de please.

Also where is that thread i cant find it

Malikathar thumbnail

Hey please post next part