And after all, you're my wonderwall

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
you're gonna be the one that saves me
you're gonna be the one that saves me

- Wonderwall, Oasis, Cover by Ed Sheeran

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Please, please, please, chapter aur gaane ke beech mein res mat karo!!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
YAY. I read it. I loved it. And I will tell you all my comments but I'm so anxious for my treat (hah "treat") that I can't wait!
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finnaly you back.. Its awesome chapter... And RM milayo start now... Arman ne Rahul ko convince bhhi karadiya ke wo ab muskan ke sath milkar marriage ki taiyari karega... Love to see way rahuls mom take care of arman and take a class on call...
AR ka scene age bade ab bas... Waiting for more... Now update soon... And thanks for this...
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Please, please, please, chapter aur gaane ke beech mein res mat karo!!

Opps.. sorry...
ab unres bhi kardiya...

Prizi thumbnail
finallyyy

i knew it only armaan can change rahul's mind.. and he did it... though ab AR moment zyada nhi milne wale as RM shadi ka sab kuch sambhalne wale haj.. bt i hope we'll get some AR moments also..

love armaan's bond with rahul's mom...

ridhima is calling someone??? who??? armaan's mom???
Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
and don't worry abt ur result... best of luck
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah you finally updated this one tooo
This chapter was quite happy one after a long time and things are getting better between all that's a good thing

And finally Rahul ma thori tou aqal aai at least now he is ready to spend time with Muskaan wasa ya kaam armaan k illawa koi kar bhi nai sakta tha

And I love armaan and rahul's relation and janaa and baby thing but seriously yaar don't do that because by this I actually imagined them as a couple and that thought of mine was soo pathetic and ridiculous sooo plzzz don't mention them like that

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So finally you updated and that was an interesting chapter coz last few chapters was not upto the mark!!! I feel like the story should concentrate on AR more rather than other couple...i too love RAMUSK chemistry but they will always come after AR... that's why i didn't comment on the last few chapters coz its look AR ki gaadi to aage hi nahi bad rahi hai and the others couples or character are getting more screen time😛 but ab laga kucjk interesting hoga jab last mein riddhima call someone but whom she is calling ARMAAN'S parents? Or another twost is coming!!! Well can't say coz you are very much capable of giving us shock and twist (p.s.- The shilpa entry was awesome yaar) can't wait for the next part and continue soon
Take care :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Res :D

</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Unres...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Awesome update Prags...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it to the core...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So finally Armaan make Rahul agree to spend sometimes with Muski...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I love the starting where Muskaan and Armaan had that conversation, even I hope the same that all this didn't make Muski regret the decision of agreeing with Armaan plan...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So everyone is hell bend on getting them together...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Awww so cute of Jaan and Tamanna that they want Rahul to be happy...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">With his girl and they are willing to make it work that way only...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">after that their conversation at the end, how Rahul narrate that his mother is protective about Armaan, how Armaan isn't used to inform people about his whereabouts, Ridz feeling bad and who had she called now..????</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I had a feeling that its someone related to Armaan... maybe his parents...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Just a guess and sorry if I disclosed it :P hahaha...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Amazing and superb update...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Continue soon...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it and love u more...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Take care :)</font>

Muski toh naturally worried haina. But, Armaan is Armaan. Woh sab theek kar dega! Promise!! :)))

Jaan & Tamanna toh will be the happiest. Unko pareshaan karna band karega na Rahul. :p

Rahul's mom is the best! She's one of my absolute fave characters in this story. Jab aap log unse miloge, you'll also fall in love with her! I can't wait till she gets here. It's gonna be so good! ❤️
Aur Ridzy ne kisko phone kiya woh toh ab next chapter mein pata chal jaayega! :p