India

Posted: 28 days ago

https://x.com/CricCrazyJohns/status/1837746835391430841

Rohit Sharma 🀝🏻 Rishabh Pant

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Curtains down on this Chennai Test which doled out a good sporting deck. It was conducive for the pacers on the first two days as Hasan Mahmud and Bumrah picked a fifer and four-for respectively. It wasn't a belter but we witnessed three tons - Ashwin, Pant and Gill. Later, there was more purchase for the spinners in the final innings and Ashwin - who went wicketless in the first essay - picked up his 37th Test fifer. Bangladesh were on a high coming to India on the back of a historic Test series win in Pakistan but they've been thrashed here despite starting on a good note. Can they recover from this loss and come up with a better batting performance? The Kanpur Test commences on Friday. Until then, goodbye...

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Curtains down on this Chennai Test which doled out a good sporting deck. It was conducive for the pacers on the first two days as Hasan Mahmud and Bumrah picked a fifer and four-for respectively. It wasn't a belter but we witnessed three tons - Ashwin, Pant and Gill. Later, there was more purchase for the spinners in the final innings and Ashwin - who went wicketless in the first essay - picked up his 37th Test fifer. Bangladesh were on a high coming to India on the back of a historic Test series win in Pakistan but they've been thrashed here despite starting on a good note. Can they recover from this loss and come up with a better batting performance? The Kanpur Test commences on Friday. Until then, goodbye...

Good bye πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹

Fill fill

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Ashwin is one of the most underrated allrounders in Tests. He has more centuries than some good and popular players
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Wanted to share this here πŸ˜…

I surveyed 300+ BD cricket fans in my page on who they think is the Best Batter of Bangladesh for 3 weeks.

To my surprise, the most voted one was actually Litton Das! BD fans admire his batting the most despite his inconsistency but cause of his impact and ability to perform in some tough matches.

2nd was Shakib, 3rd Tamim, then Ashraful and then Mushfiqur.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I surveyed 300+ BD cricket fans in my page on who they think is the Best Batter of Bangladesh for 3 weeks.

To my surprise, the most voted one was actually Litton Das! BD fans admire his batting the most despite his inconsistency but cause of his impact and ability to perform in some tough matches.

2018 Asia Cup me hi dikh gaya tha talent.

He has always been very good. Just need maturity and stability both on field and off field.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

WTC points & PCT %

https://www.icc-cricket.com/tournaments/world-test-championship/standings

Cong india for

71.67 PCT%

After win vs Bangers

Edited by Nishnesh - 28 days ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I won't say that Liton isn't a good batsman but as you say, he is highly inconsistent. Shakib on the other hand was actually someone you can completely rely upon while he was in his hay days..

Liton k saath I guess wo stylish attitude of his makes people more attracted to him, because I guess all will agree that Liton is naturally gifted with good looks and body.. Arguably among the best looking players in BD.

For some reasons people start liking such players even if they aren't the best