Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I am so happy for SLsmiley27smiley40smiley41

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

As many people are saying it's okay to lose bilaterals

As Ind will perform good in ICC tournaments

Hope they introspect and perform best in CT2025 and win CT2025

But would be happy if SA wins CT2025 as Ind recently won T20WC and SA deserves trophy

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Sri lanka Congratulation for historic victory vs Number 1 india by 2/1

Most wkts lost by India to spin in a bilateral ODI series

🤣27 vs SL in Sri Lanka 2024 (3 ODIs) *🤣

22 vs Pak in Toronto 1996 (5 ODIs)

21 vs Pak in Toronto 1998 (5 ODIs)

18 vs SL in Sri Lanka 1997 (4 ODIs)

18 vs Pak in India 2005 (6 ODIs)

27 wickets vs Spin by india really serious issue for india.

Edited by Nishnesh - 2 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Maheesh Theekshana: For me, it's a confidence-booster as a team. We lost the T20 series 3-0. The whole team was disappointed and we took it as a motivation. Very happy to win the last match and win the series after 1997. Very happy to be part of the XI. In Premadasa, if there's spin, we knew we could take advantage. Even in domestic, the wickets will be like this and our batters know how to play. When we were batting first, we knew it would be much batter pitch to bat. Rohit attacked me, Asitha came back and got Shubman and then Wellalage was brilliant, Vandersay did a great job. Akila bowled economically. I wanted to bowl more dot balls. It was a team effort. All the players contributed, that's why we ended up winning 2-0.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Most wickets lost to spin by India in an ODI

10 vs SL Colombo RPS 2023

9 vs Colombo RPS 1997

9 vs SL Colombo RPS 2024 (1st ODI)

9 vs SL Colombo RPS 2024 (2nd ODI)

9 vs SL Colombo RPS 2024 (today) *

All five instances have come against Sri Lanka at Colombo RPS and four happened in their last five meetings at the venue.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Maheesh Theekshana: For me, it's a confidence-booster as a team. We lost the T20 series 3-0. The whole team was disappointed and we took it as a motivation. Very happy to win the last match and win the series after 1997. Very happy to be part of the XI. In Premadasa, if there's spin, we knew we could take advantage. Even in domestic, the wickets will be like this and our batters know how to play. When we were batting first, we knew it would be much batter pitch to bat. Rohit attacked me, Asitha came back and got Shubman and then Wellalage was brilliant, Vandersay did a great job. Akila bowled economically. I wanted to bowl more dot balls. It was a team effort. All the players contributed, that's why we ended up winning 2

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Bad series hope men in blue reflect on what happened and comr back stronger. They have until September to reflect generally on their game and even more time for the next ODI .

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Most wickets lost to spin by India in an ODI

10 vs SL Colombo RPS 2023

9 vs Colombo RPS 1997

9 vs SL Colombo RPS 2024 (1st ODI)

9 vs SL Colombo RPS 2024 (2nd ODI)

9 vs SL Colombo RPS 2024 (today) *

All five instances have come against Sri Lanka at Colombo RPS and four happened in their last five meetings at the venue.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Dunith Wellalage is the first spinner to take five wickets in an ODI against India on more than one occasion

5/40 at Colombo RPS 2023

5/27 at Colombo RPS 2024

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

27 wickets lost by India to spin is the most by any team in a bilateral ODI series (Max 3 matches)